Male HQ

Boyscation, 仔仔一堂 - TVB To Air Its First Gay Dating Show (compiled)

practease

Guest guest
10 hours ago, superflawless said:

The host, Vinci, was asked by (I assumed) Singaporeans, if Boyscation 仔仔 will be coming to Singapore.

I was surprised to hear him said that there are plans, but (this part I am unsurprised) he said that the hotel accomodations are too exorbitant to consider at this moment.

I hope they will come by eventually. I like a lot of them because of their personality.

My top 4 favs are: Kenny, Carson, Kevin and Ray.

Come to sg to film or get sporeans to participate in the show? Wonder will sg media allow such show to get publicity in sg.

I think it's just a meet and greet for fans of the show. It will be recorded and broadcast like how the actual show was shown. TVB channels, Youtube etc etc....

These days, publicity can be generated even without the approval of state sanctioned media. 

That is the advantage of social media 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, superflawless said:

I think it's just a meet and greet for fans of the show. It will be recorded and broadcast like how the actual show was shown. TVB channels, Youtube etc etc....

These days, publicity can be generated even without the approval of state sanctioned media. 

That is the advantage of social media 

Good if they have a SG version.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 3 weeks later...

• 11 months later...

Second season coming soon - "Boyscation Too"!   😍

Guest Guest
On 5/29/2024 at 12:17 AM, Guest guest said:

Curious why the gay show can be air there?  I thought china won't allow.

Not only allowed to air the show on tv but also can publicize the show openly at outdoor road show in a mall. People in HK really can accept gay. 

Guest Guest
On 5/29/2024 at 12:00 AM, sphere said:

Got say when the show is available on web?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Got say when the show is available on web?

Likely is at the end of the year (I think I heard one of the last season's participants mentioned it in his InstaStory), but need confirmation on this though.

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, sphere said:

Likely is at the end of the year (I think I heard one of the last season's participants mentioned it in his InstaStory), but need confirmation on this though.

End of the year? Still a long way to go.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2024 at 12:00 AM, sphere said:

Announced yesterday that Season 2 will start from 7 Oct - through ViuTV (Mondays to Fridays).

Source: here

• kalel changed the title to Boyscation, 仔仔一堂 - TVB To Air Its First Gay Dating Show (compiled)

More information in their IG page (here).

王賢誌投資7位數蝕住拍同志真人騷 首揭放棄TVB轉投ViuTV播放之謎 丨獨家
(click here for link to source)
更新時間:07:00 2024-10-04

2022年製作香港電視史上首個男男配對真人騷節目《仔仔一堂》後,王賢誌(Vinci)投資幾百萬再製作《Boyscation Too》,播放平台由TVB轉到ViuTVVinci講得坦白,新合作關係好開心,可以話晒事,最開心可以圓夢,預咗蝕做都冇所謂。而他親自揀選的參加者個個高質,最突破是成功從網上搵到來自廣州的20歲美術系大學生。採訪:杜杜 攝影:朱偉彥

Vinci花了大半年製作《Boyscation Too》,雖然大壓力,「但我話事,好有滿足感,大家鍾意或欣賞係最大回報。」

Vinci表示《仔仔》反應不俗,將《Boys》轉到ViuTV播是想開拓不同層面觀眾,「上次TVB播迴響好好,但喺同一個地方再播同類型節目,都係嗰班觀眾,feedback差唔多,不如喺ViuTV播。」最重要是Vinci想「集齊一套」,「喺呢個圈咁多年做過晒咁多傳媒,亞視、有線、Now觀星台,3間電台,係Viu未做過,如果Viu有自己節目又幾好喎!」

2022年《仔仔一堂》推出時,引起不少迴響。

2022年《仔仔一堂》推出時,引起不少迴響。
節目在峇里取景,參加者通過各項遊戲進行配對。

節目在峇里取景,參加者通過各項遊戲進行配對。
節目中,參加者有不少親密舉動。

節目中,參加者有不少親密舉動。

自己投資自由度更大

Vinci經熟人穿針引線跟ViuTV合作,今次由他全力投資,「係幾百萬以上,我哋budget好大,10個仔加我,再加梳頭化妝,已經10幾人,仲有幕後製作、寫稿、導演、攝影師 ,成40幾人去峇里,留咗6日,機票酒店仲有食,拍嘢又有好多開支,好似放場煙花,為咗節目好冇辦法。」他坦言很喜歡這個合作模式,因為話事權多了,投入程度更大,「合作模式好特別,可以話電視史上未試過,上次係外判節目,資源係TVB,製作完幾時出,最後delay1年先播亦唔到我決定,因為版權係佢。」但今次不同,作品屬於Vinci,「Viu只係播放平台,海外平台都自己去傾,版權都係我嘅。」他認為這個模式有機會成為未來趨勢,「外國好早已有,等如藝人唔係永遠1間電視台,跟唔同電視台合作都得。」

每位參加者都由王賢誌親自邀請。

每位參加者都由王賢誌親自邀請。
每位參加者都由王賢誌親自邀請。

每位參加者都由王賢誌親自邀請。

Vinci提醒觀眾要珍惜這次機會,「搞一輯節目好難,要好多backup、資源,香港有幾大,我搵一轉起碼100個人,有好多人推咗我。」他又坦認花7位數製作冇諗過回本,「就咁喺電視播唔會回到本,我唔係為賺錢,所以我係癲㗎,冇人會做件咁嘅事,我係攞嚟發夢㗎咋!」他認為賣埠回本的機會亦不高,「𠵱家個時勢,點回本啫!吊高嚟賣又冇意思,希望多啲人欣賞到節目,多啲正面回應,希望個節目受歡迎,有啲後續,搵返少少幫補。」

四個參加者因拍攝節目變得老友鬼鬼。

四個參加者因拍攝節目變得老友鬼鬼。
四個參加者因拍攝節目變得老友鬼鬼。

四個參加者因拍攝節目變得老友鬼鬼。

網上搵到廣州參加者

Vinci堅持製作這節目純為圓夢,「30年前讀完書返嚟入電視台,新人做起,好驚俾人知性取向影響工作,所有嘢好收埋,又唔鍾意飲酒去蒲,點識人啫?!有好長時間冇拍拖,識嘅就係工作上嘅拍檔,人哋未必係(基),嗰時又好想喺工作上拼搏,去啲監製房搵機會,隔咗咁多年自己做監製,搞個男男配對節目,其實係衝破晒我以前好多枷鎖。」他笑言一班參賽者超幸福,若然有機會他都想參加,「我好想做佢哋囉,拋個身出嚟玩,每日最佳狀態出現,有人幫你搞晒所有嘢,約咁多咁優秀嘅人畀佢哋認識,每日除咗瞓覺食飯,就係媾仔,喺邊度搵咁好,仲可能因為有知名度,會有其他機會。」

20歲Kurt在廣州是大學美術系4年級學生,童年好鍾意苗僑偉,目前男神是張敬軒。

20歲Kurt在廣州是大學美術系4年級學生,童年好鍾意苗僑偉,目前男神是張敬軒。
Tyler承認醫生身份難公開性取向,現從事醫美自由度較大。

Tyler承認醫生身份難公開性取向,現從事醫美自由度較大。
Stone是專業調香師,因為疫情跟同性伴侶分歧漸大而離婚,希望未來另一半跟家人關係好。

Stone是專業調香師,因為疫情跟同性伴侶分歧漸大而離婚,希望未來另一半跟家人關係好。
凍肉店店長Kendrick,因為父母離婚令他10歲開始跟同性拍拖。

凍肉店店長Kendrick,因為父母離婚令他10歲開始跟同性拍拖。

Vinci今季繼續親自搵參加者,更由熟人開始,「碌電話嘅phone list,覺得OK就搵,大部份2字頭,最後生20歲,我全部生得出有找!」最年輕的參加者是自廣州的Kurt,在IG發掘,「佢都有10幾萬followers,好紅,見佢啲相幾靚仔幾得意咪follow,直至見佢啲story喺香港。」Vinci想到可以邀請他參加節目,於是約了Kurt食飯,「佢唔識我,有上網查我係乜水,知道真係有王賢誌呢個人,佢再嚟香港已經係同我哋去峇里,都幾神奇。」

183cm的Tyler(右)最希望搵到讓他小鳥依人對象。

183cm的Tyler(右)最希望搵到讓他小鳥依人對象。
想搵哥哥做對象的Kurt(左),跟26歲參加者Yiboh開心玩水。

想搵哥哥做對象的Kurt(左),跟26歲參加者Yiboh開心玩水。
Stone投入攬住其他參加者,希望透過節目跳出失婚傷痛。

Stone投入攬住其他參加者,希望透過節目跳出失婚傷痛。

Hopefully, it will be shown in their own YouTube channel for subsequent episodes...

Edited by sphere

On 10/20/2021 at 11:14 AM, lean n mean said:

It is laughable to think most, if not all, countries do not hv a largely conservative majority. And yet not quite a few still legalises same sex marriage or at least not make same sex fornication a crime. So this constant repetition that Singaporeans are not ready doesnt hold much water. There will be a majority who will never be ready but they do not keep the other countries from progressing. 

This is exactly it. Every country has a spectrum of beliefs. If we’re talking about being religiously conservative, I’d point to India where religion plays (almost) a large part in daily life. And yet they repealed 377A not cos of political reasons, but to decolonise themselves. And they’re pushing for same-sex marriage as well. 
So this idea that Singapore isn’t ready is a convenient narrative. The last time I checked, Singapore is secular, but the overly religious lot have muscled their way in. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.