Male HQ

Cd/post/pre ops tele chat with guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before u pm ur id pls lmk ur info eg. Name wt ht age race. I am only looking for guys (top, manly) that is keen to meetup on wkdays noon. Not into chub and you shld not be less than 6in

I am not running any grp chat anymore as it is not as effective as I first thought

Edited by happycd
On 4/27/2023 at 12:58 PM, happycd said:

Before u pm ur id pls lmk ur info eg. Name wt ht age race. I am only looking for guys (top, manly) that is keen to meetup on wkdays noon. Not into chub and you shld not be less than 6in

I am not running any grp chat anymore as it is not as effective as I first thought

I might setup grp chat again if there are good amount of quality guys that pm me for real meetups

On 4/30/2023 at 10:09 AM, happycd said:

I might setup grp chat again if there are good amount of quality guys that pm me for real meetups

The first group chat we set up had some hits and misses; some very hot guys we met, others purely into sexting and  lastly, the lurkers.

We separated the wheat from the chaff and decided it wasn’t worth the time keeping the group chat going. 

This 2nd time round, we hope to have just the very hot guys into real meets😋

On 5/4/2023 at 5:53 PM, Mcspicylovin said:

Hi how to join the grp pls

No grp chat yet my dear. Shall setup one if there are more interests from the community 

2 minutes ago, TEY2005 said:

Digress a little… where are the sisters hanging out since now no more Changi village carpark for them?

Checking in hotel 🤭

6 hours ago, Gerrie said:

I don't want to ask nonsense. Just need to squeeze them .....

If you got what it takes then probably 

Edited by happycd

Would like to discuss about meetup topic here. Why would one agreed to meet in the first place and ghost you in the last mins? I just don't fucking understand these guys? Is that fun at all to waste time chatting? 

If you're that chicken to meet then don't initial it and agree to something that you're not sure of. Just stay put in your turtle shell! 

Tbh I'm not angry with anyone in particular cos I don't give shit about them. I just wanna comprehend why such behaviour 

35 minutes ago, happycd said:

Would like to discuss about meetup topic here. Why would one agreed to meet in the first place and ghost you in the last mins? I just don't fucking understand these guys? Is that fun at all to waste time chatting? 

If you're that chicken to meet then don't initial it and agree to something that you're not sure of. Just stay put in your turtle shell! 

Tbh I'm not angry with anyone in particular cos I don't give shit about them. I just wanna comprehend why such behaviour 

i thruly understand it is very frustrating, especially when you took the effort to dress up, planned everything made the bed and he ghosted you. hope to meet you today