Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Presumed Innocent

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Queenie

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Clipped

Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes

奔跑吧梦想 (Benpaomeng Dream)

黄斑变色 (Bid Farewell)

鬼天厦 (Mystery Writers)

Uncle Samsik

The 8 Show

Another Self: Season 2

The Life You Wanted

Eric

Cobra Kai Season 6

Finding Tony

Mayor Of Kingstown Series 3

Posted (edited)

Insomnia

Edited by sphere

八戒: 决战未来 (Pigsy)

青爱 (Green Love)

没有一顿火锅解决不了的事 (Nothing Can't Be Undone By A Hotpot)

Thank You, Next

Emily In Paris: Season 4

Atlas

请和这样的我恋爱吧 (Men In Love)

Kill It

Marriage, Not Dating

Monstrous

Pilot

Sting

Star Wars: Visions

Posted (edited)

Shadow Land

Edited by sphere

Lumina

Lee

Breathing In

The Boys - Season 4

Star Wars: The Acolyte

Posted (edited)

The Mattachine Family

Edited by sphere

天行健 (Heroes)

Baki Hanma Vs Kengan Ashura

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc

In Good Hands 2

A Part Of You

Crash

Tell That To The Winter Sea

鬼天厦 (Mystery Writers)

我的阿勒泰 (To The Wonder)

我才不要和你做朋友呢 (Be My Friend)

彷徨之刃 (Hovering Blade)

大明悬案录之隐翅篇 (Unsolved Cases Of Ming Dynasty: Hidden Wings)

LEGO Star Wars: Rebuild The Galaxy

Wednesday: Season 2