Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Lumina

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

White Bird

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

My Penguin Friend

一梦枕星河 (Dream Pillow Galaxy)

借命人 (Pointless Man)

谢瑶环传奇之西天胜境 (The Legend Of Xie Yaohuan: Western Paradise)

Drive

Dark Matter

Sweet Tooth - Final Season

Trigger Warning

Longlegs

Babes

War Of The Worlds: Extinction

My Lady Jane

借命人 (Pointless Man)

变体 (Mutant)

小孩不笨3 (I Not Stupid 3)

The Midnight Romance In Hagwon

The Great Lillian Hall

Only Murders In The Building

Descendants: The Rise Of Red

Joko Anwar's Nightmares And Daydreams

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F

The Witcher: Season 4

Presumed Innocent

Hard Home

Late Bloomers

Star Wars: The Acolyte

狐王传说 (Legend Of The Fox King)

Handsome Guys

Rising Impact Season 1

Fantasmas

Posted (edited)

Haunted Universities 3

Edited by sphere

Killer Of Men

What Remains

Birdeater

The Last Breath

Ayo Balikan

Familiar Wife

Harold And The Purple Crayon

侠医谦哥 (Chivalrous Doctor Qian Ge)

绝命狙击 (Desperate Sniper)

Reverse The Curse

A Sacrifice

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Lazareth

The Absence Of Eden

金牌河东狮吼 (Forever The Lioness Roars)

斗转乾坤 (Turn Heaven And Earth Upside Down)

破案之致命追凶 (Fairy Tale Killer)