Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Reagan

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

绝命狙击 (Desperate Sniper)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Plot

Kübra: Season 2

Hierarchy

末代厨娘 (The Last Cook)

Posted (edited)

斗转乾坤 (Turn Heaven And Earth Upside Down)

Edited by sphere

苗岭诡事 (Strange Things In Miaoling)

Wolfs

Code Geass: Rozé Of The Recapture

精武少年 (Kungfu Youth)

谜误 (Mystery Of Error)

Hogu's Love

Bring It On, Ghost

Marriage, Not Dating

The Three Musketeers

Squad 38

Wonderland

Escape

A Family Affair

跑堂夫妻 (Waiter Couple)

Camp Snoopy

Memory

Super Daddy Yeol

Plus Nine Boys

The Bear - Season 3

The Whirlwind

The Umbrella Academy - Final Season

Jade

Moana 2

Origin

Kinds Of Kindness

The Outrun

极速狙击 (To The Rescue)

幽灵螳螂2 (Ghost Mantis 2 Mutation)

Bubble Gum

My First Time

Gabdong

In Need Of Romance

Hijack 1971

The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights Of The Apocalypse

Juanpis González: The People's President

Before Dawn

Take My Hand

Wolfs

风速极战 (Battle In The Wind)

Inside Out 2

Night Fishing

Pretty Little Liars Season 2

Star Wars: The Acolyte