Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

丛林追击 (Jungle Manhunt)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

水诡新娘 (Bride Of The Water Demon)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Drive

Starve Acre

Dear Paris

The Angry Birds Movie 3

Widow Clicquot

The Watchers

Borderlands

狄仁杰之大幻术师 (Detective Dee And The Great Illusionist)

异形寄生: 起源 (The Captives)

The Daechi Scandal

The Sintern

The Good Half

Deadpool & Wolverine

水诡新娘 (Bride Of The Water Demon)

Victory

Blame The Game

A Quiet Place: Day One

Thelma

有你真好! (Battle)

武林大战之龙闯天涯 (Wulin Wars)

关中诡事之雾隐藏棺 (Lost In Tomb)

Catch The Ghost

The Player 2: Master Of Swindlers

Handsome Guys

The Exorcism

Arcane: Season 2

Joko Anwar's Nightmares And Daydreams

The Decameron

Savage Beauty: Season 2

Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F

鲜花的罪茗 (The Killer)

李时 你是真顽皮 (The Slick Guy)

侏罗纪入侵 (Jurassic Invasion)

Tarot

Eva Lasting: Season 2

Elite: Season 8

Supacell

Land Of Tanabata

Red Swan

Me

金喜澡堂 (Jinxi Bathhouse)

铁血女枪手 (Iron Lady Sniper)

民间憋宝传说 (Folk Legend Of Treasure)

极速狙击 (To The Rescue)

Mouse

Memorist

Escape

The Imaginary