Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Deadpool & Wolverine

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

猎心之迷毒之罪 (Lie Detected: Lost Lily)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

赊刀人

Because I Hate Korea

Dune: Prophecy

Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures - Season 2

Girl You Know It's True

Across The River And Into The Trees 

With Love And A Major Organ

The Killer

死亡的告白 (Confession Of Death)

唐朝诡事录之西行 (Strange Tales Of Tang Dynasty 2: To The West)

The Tyrant

Cobra Kai - Season 6 Volume 1

Monster Summer

The Mallorca Files Season 3

Rob Peace

Conclave

Doctor Jekyll

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

猎心之迷毒之罪 (Lie Detected: Lost Lily)

The Exorcism Of Saint Patrick

Art Of A Hit

Meanwhile On Earth

The Beautiful Summer

Huxley: The Oracle

It Ends With Us

Alien: Romulus

Deadpool & Wolverine

哪吒·魔童归来 (Nezha: Return Of The Magic Boy)

Pilot

爱情城事 (Tales Of Taipei)

Blue Lock The Movie - Episode Nagi -

Love Next Door

Project Silence

Chastity High

Emily In Paris: Season 4 Part 1

正港分局: 成语杀人事件 (GG Precinct: The Idiom Murders)

Shine

Pachinko - Season 2

Represent: Season 2

Terror Tuesday: Extreme

Bridgerton Season 4

Rebel Moon - The Director's Cut

Posted (edited)

The Piper

Edited by sphere

Robbin

Joker: Folie À Deux

Last Straw

苍狼之浴血绝杀 (The Wolves: Bloody Victory)

殊死一搏 (Deadly Impact)