Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Seoul Busters

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Midnight Family

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Revolver

Takluk: Lahad Datu

Tomb Raider The Legend Of Lara Croft

Monsters: The Lyle And Erik Menendez Story

The Piano Lesson

打黑 (Black Storm)

原罪 (Original Sin)

I, The Executioner AKA Veteran 2

Hitpig!

The Room Next Door

Frankie Freako

The Radleys

Azrael

Funny Woman 2

Y2K

I'll Play Mother

Transformers One

苗岭诡事 (Horror Legend Of MiaoLing)

重见天日 (Second Life)

危机航线 (High Forces)

Because I Hate Korea

My Brilliant Friend Season 4

The Funeral

A Mistake

Plan B

极海迷窟 (Polar Sea Lost Dungeon)

爱在离别时 (Love When Parting)

怒火12时 (Fury 12 Hours)

雪迷宫 (The First Shot)

Posted (edited)

In The Summers

Edited by sphere

Lost On A Mountain In Maine

Long Gone Heroes

Secret Level

Exhibiting Forgiveness

村曲悠扬 (Country Music Is Melodious)

神农巨兽 (Shennong Monster)

That Summer's Lie

Ranma1/2

Terminator Zero (NSFW)

Hauntology

Frasier - Season 2

Lady Scorpions

Kung Fu Games

Advanced Chemistry

The Lord Of The Rings: The War Of The Rohirrim

致命通话 (The Caller)

重见天日 (Second Life)

扎职3: 义薄云天 (The Unwavering Brotherhood)