Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

T.I.M.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

No Way Up

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

House Of Dragon Season 2

Fallout

Reacher Season 2

The Boys - Season 4

年会不能停! (Johnny Keep Walking)

诡摇铃 (Strange Bell Tolls)

潜行 (I Did It My Way)

瞒天过海 (The Invisible Guest)

Love Song For Illusion

Halo The Series - Season 2

Monarch: Legacy Of Monsters - Mid-season Trailer

Godzilla Minus One

Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire

舒克贝塔·五角飞碟 (Shuke Beita)

三大队

非诚勿扰3 (If You Are The One III)

Edited by sphere

爆裂点 (Bursting Point)

瞒天过海 (The Invisible Guest)

金手指 (The Goldfinger)

潜行 (I Did It My Way)

The Boys

Noryang: Deadly Sea

True Detective: Night Country

Carol & The End Of The World

Leave The World Behind

Justice League: Crisis On Infinite Earths Part One

Your Christmas Or Mine 2

Marry My Husband

Yu Yu Hakusho

Through My Window: Looking At You

Masters Of The Air

Bob Marley: One Love

Freud's Last Session

I.S.S.

老板娘3 (Queen Of Triads 3)

窃天书之无头将军 (Headless General)

驱邪 (Exorcism)

食人鲨 (Shark Evil)

书剑恩仇录

Alienoid: Return To The Future

Like Flower In Sand

The Three Musketeers: Milady

Suddenly

What Happens Later

As The Crow Flies: Season 2

Good Grief

The Brothers Sun

Gyeongseong Creature