Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Love Lies Bleeding

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Bikeriders

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Project Dorothy

临时劫案 (Rob & Roll)

Marry My Husband

The Regime

The Bequeathed

White Bird

Beautiful Wedding

Land Of Bad

金色面具英雄 (Heroes Of The Golden Mask)

金手指 (The Goldfinger)

怒潮 (Wolf Hiding)

Dr. Slump

Delicious In Dungeon

KÜBRA

Cult Killer

Autumn And The Black Jaguar

Texas Twister

Fitting In

Scrambled

年会不能停! (Johnny Keep Walking)

潜行 (I Did It My Way)

临时劫案 (Rob & Roll)

Out Of Hand

江豚·风时舞 (Dance With The Finless Porpoise)

一闪一闪亮星星 (Shining For One Thing)

Rebel Moon - Part Two: The Scargiver

怒潮 (Wolf Hiding)

Flexx Cop

Marry My Husband

天降大任

临时劫案 (Rob & Roll)

盗月者 (The Moon Thieves)

怒潮 (Wolf Hiding)

熊出没·逆转时空 (Time Twist)

三大队 (Endless Journey)

爆裂点 (Bursting Point)

非诚勿扰3 (If You Are The One 3)

一闪一闪亮星星 (Shining For One Thing)

金手指 (The Goldfinger)

潜行 (I Did It My Way)

Edited by sphere

上海滩之风云正道 (The King Of Shanghai Beach)

大漠追云剑 (Desert Chasing Cloud Sword)

狄仁杰之幽兵借路

还钱 (Breaking And Re-entering)

Doctor Slump

Edited by sphere

怒潮 (Wolf Hiding)

极限奇援 (Extreme Save)

钱不够用 3: 全部够用 (Money No Enough 3)