Male HQ

Trailers for Non-Gay/LGBTQ films

sphere

Shōgun

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

The Thundermans Return

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Deadpool & Wolverine

Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes

钻石大劫案 (The Diamond Heist)

华丽计程车行

Scoop

FAQ

The Impossible Heir

Tokyo Vice Season 2

Monkey Man

The Fall Guy

Wicked

Twisters [sequel to "Twister" (1996)]

Wedding Impossible

Parish

The Piper

If

Imaginary

The Iron Claw

In Her Car

Prey For The Bride

My Husband's Baby

Damsel

破战 (Broken Mission)

The Impossible Heir

House Of Ninjas

Chicken Nugget

Iwájú

Sasquatch Sunset

The Beast

Deadly Justice

Five Breakups And A Romance

Five Blind Dates

American Dreamer

你是我爸爸 (You're My Dad)

The Sympathizer

My Name Is Loh Kiwan

Iron Reign

Cold Meat

Glitter & Doom

Apples Never Fall

Sting

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

Máxima

The Woods Are Real

Invincible Season 2 Part 2

Marvel's Animation's X-Men '97

Evil - Season 4

Knox Goes Away