Male HQ

Are you starting to do ART regularly now?

Guest Guest

On 2/26/2022 at 10:55 PM, Guest Gross saliva said:

An old man walked right in front of me and deliberately coughed  into my face.  What would you guys have done?  I could wack the bloody shit out of him, , but decided to stay my hand for his untowards & nuisance behaviours.  Why are there so many mad people around in time of pandemic?  

Perhaps one of the side effect of recovering from mild omicron is mental disorder.

Guest Gross saliva
On 2/27/2022 at 9:29 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Perhaps one of the side effect of recovering from mild omicron is mental disorder.

He pretended to "exercise" and didn't put on the mask.  He looks like in his late 60s or early 70s.   The way he tried to cough into my direction was dramatic, and you can tell it was a deliberate act to get his saliva flying in my direction.  If I am not cool headed, I could easily throw a blow into his face.  But decided not to dirty my hand on him, as it could be worse than being infected with Covit-19.  I wonder what other diseases he may harbour. 

On 2/27/2022 at 11:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

So guest gross saliva .Have u done yr ART test.What was the results we were curious.Wonder how big impact when someone cough near u.

I think he can only do ART about 2-3 days after the saliva fly into his direction, since the incubation period takes around 3 days to surface. If do now maybe still negative.

On 2/27/2022 at 8:54 AM, Guest *Cough* said:

My throat was a little itchy and sore.  I did not do any ART.  See no evil hear no evil.   I hope it will go away soon.

See no evil hear no evil is true, cause even you are tested positive also stay home and recovery and waiting to get heal and negative. Nothing much can do also. But if you feel unwell, better isolate yourself or wear mask even at home if you are staying with people, even though you did not do any ART test, don't know if you are negative or positive.

Guest Gross saliva
On 2/27/2022 at 11:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

So guest gross saliva .Have u done yr ART test.What was the results we were curious.Wonder how big impact when someone cough near u.

Not planning to do any, just because of that filthy old man.  I do not want to be restricted from buying meal or going out for groceries refilling.

Guest Gross saliva
On 2/27/2022 at 2:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

If everyone is like u the whole island very soon will get positive.

I stand corrected for you.   If everyone like that filthy elderly man, the whole island very soon get infected.  

Guest Guest

Why the ART test still show 2 line after 10 days but there are no more systoms.MOH say is safe to go out but Company need to see  only one line and prefer medical certificate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 3/2/2022 at 9:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Why the ART test still show 2 line after 10 days but there are no more systoms.MOH say is safe to go out but Company need to see  only one line and prefer medical certificate

Some people need to take longer to get negative result despite that they are well. You can tell your company to follow MOH protocol, after 7 days even the ART result still positive but can discharge automatically on the 7th day after 12pm. Esp when you have no more symptoms.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.