Male HQ

Why Sentosa Not Gay Cruisy?

Guest nini

Anyone knwo is Sentosa still cruisy? and ppl got encounter there? I am going there this weekend for the chalet with colleagues, but will sneak out to find some "Food".. hehehe... any one can show me the cruisier place?

But last time i have heard that some straight guy also try to do with guy there before, but is for couple years already at central beach. So thiking of asking any one been there lately and find out more info.

Guest mama mia

but it is different feel lah. i find sentose more decent to go, so i not worry meet any str8 friend then they suspect me.

But if fort rroad, some of my straight may drive from ecp or jog three and see me and they will suspect. cos too many str8 guy know FR is famous for gay hang out.

• 3 years later...
Guest Jericho

Hi.

I am expat here and I enjoy going to Sentosa to swim and suntan. I love going to Tanjong beach.

I think Sentosa is great cruising place for gays, specially the showers. But it seems there are no gay guys around.

So where else do gay guys go to, if not Sentosa?

Thanks for any feedback.

Hi.

I am expat here and I enjoy going to Sentosa to swim and suntan. I love going to Tanjong beach.

I think Sentosa is great cruising place for gays, specially the showers. But it seems there are no gay guys around.

Thanks for any feedback.

Public swimming pool near their residental area, cali gym?

Hello... concentrate your eyes along Siloso Beach, Cafe Del Mar, etc... esp on a Sun all the "OH I AM SO GORGEOUS" muscle mary-s and cali gym bunnies will be there.

Guest -thinkerbox-

i was cruised by a group of sailors before, 3 of them. burmese or thai i think.

they approached me and notioned the toilet, but i was with friends and rejected. hahaha.

Hi.

Thanks for any feedback.

I have the same view that Sentosa is a great cruising place, but I think it is too far and you have to pay for entrance etc...

Guest -touch-
Hi.

Thanks for any feedback.

I think Sentosa is too much of a bother for local gays.

Guest jericho

I went to Siloso Beach and also looked around Cafe de Mar around 2-4pm yesterday Sunday, Dec 7.

Nope...no muscle mary around ....

there were some cute young boys, seem like JC or poly boys busy with their groups.

Sentosa needs more action from gays! Tanjong Beach can be nice and isolated for encounters.

Just some thoughts.

• 7 months later...
I went to Siloso Beach and also looked around Cafe de Mar around 2-4pm yesterday Sunday, Dec 7.

Nope...no muscle mary around ....

there were some cute young boys, seem like JC or poly boys busy with their groups.

Sentosa needs more action from gays! Tanjong Beach can be nice and isolated for encounters.

Just some thoughts.

It has to start from Somewhere. So brothers, how about making it a point to go there and paint the place PINK!!

Guest guest
I have the same view that Sentosa is a great cruising place, but I think it is too far and you have to pay for entrance etc...

is 2009 already no more plaza singapura or hong lim park . we go straight to gay sauna and finish up . at least we know all the ppl there r gay and not anti gay.dun want to have trouble with the authorities .sentosa is a tourist spot i dun think the public want to see gay cruise around there.

Guest goldhead
It has to start from Somewhere. So brothers, how about making it a point to go there and paint the place PINK!!

Yeah! only make it Tanjong Beach...less crowded? Siloso/Palawan have so many people and kids!

Guest kelly
troublesome going there.travel all the way later nothing only ang moh taking photos

I was at Tanjong Beach, Sentosa yesterday and there were a handful of guys tanning in the briefest of trunks...

Nice place to relax and no, it is not a bother getting there.

You just need to alight at the subway station of Harbourfront.

Next, you entered the shopping mall, Vivocity and walked towards the elevators.

Bingo at the third floor, you see the entrance of the monorail.

The admission ticket is only $3 and yes, you can enrol as a member and pay $15 for a whole year.....

There are trams to bring you to the Tanjong Beach carpark and a slow walk of less than five minutes later, you are at the epicentre of RELAXATION.

Guest nakedno
troublesome going there.travel all the way later nothing only ang moh taking photos

Wow. Way to get racist. It's funny though, when I was at Sentosa, I noticed quite a few narcissistic young singaporeans taking photos of themselves thinking they are so perfect and cute. And since we're on the subject, WTF is with singaporeans taking photos of themselves in completely ridiculous locations like...an MRT station or the hallway of a shopping mall?

Keep your bigoted comments to yourself, it only encourages bad blood and makes you look like an imbecile.

• 1 year later...
Guest mr.crab in bikini bottom

go sentosa beach is to see bikini babes la....

go to sentosa and see big bulges and plump man asses la.......

Guest xanava in bikini

512px-Asian_models_in_January_2009_Bikini_Shoot.jpg

lemme guess, you must be the redhead fugly bitch...wait, i saw a little bulge under her black bikini...was the sexchange operation incomplete?

Once I saw a hunky young actor playing volleyball topless by the beach.

After the game, I happened to see him fully naked taking a shower in the toilet. :twisted: :oops: :thumb:

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Too well know as a tourist trap.

Only foreigners play and work there.

Too expensive for local tastes.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Too well know as a tourist trap.

Only foreigners play and work there.

Too expensive for local tastes.

Well my friends, if you stick to ogling at the beach, the damage is only $3 for the entrance fee. In this age and time, it is peanuts!

Guest Guest

lemme guess, you must be the redhead fugly bitch...wait, i saw a little bulge under her black bikini...was the sexchange operation incomplete?

This is real funny .... :lol: :lol: These are the desperado's dying to be posted on the cover page of FHM.

Well my friends, if you stick to ogling at the beach, the damage is only $3 for the entrance fee. In this age and time, it is peanuts!

Pay money to watch? No thank-you.

just pay a little more than 3 times and i can touch, grope, lick, suck, fxxk, roleplay rape, bite, kiss all i want.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

• 3 months later...
Guest Robin

Hey guys, there's no better place to cruise than Macritchie Reservoir. Open 24/7, there are open concept showers, it's a huge place and people can cruise anywhere! It's free entry too and very well near AMK, Thompson, Novena, Newton, Toa Payoh, orchard, Serangoon, Bishan, Hougang...

Loads of DRAGON BOAT HOTTIES tan there and practice there tooo!

Guest Guest

1.Bcoz Shrek & Frankestein stay there.

2.PLus all men are with their wives/galfriends.

3. Also Weather too hot to get erection; cock get sunburnt.

4. Too many littlew devils running around and screaming at the top of their lungs; no mood liao.

5. Too many gals competiting with gay guys; gaydar intercepted.

6. The sight of cranes not romantic enough.

7. Place too big; b4 u cruise, u get lost.

8. Not secluded; surrounded by cable car, cruise ship, etc.

9. Too troublesome to get there

10. all of the above

Once I saw a hunky young actor playing volleyball topless by the beach.

After the game, I happened to see him fully naked taking a shower in the toilet. :twisted: :oops: :thumb:

I know who.... he's an exhibitionist.

Guest Guest

Omg U sure U dont see any gay guys at tanjong beach?? I was dere a few weeks back, and the area around and at Tanjong Beach Club was swarming with alot of obvious gay guys. I still made a joke to my friend that is "Tanjong" like link to "Gay" in some sort of way.

I know who.... he's an exhibitionist.

Nah, i was referring to the 20s one, NOT that 40s one.

I wont wanna look at THAT one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

hey - has anyone had fun on any of the sentosa beaches? I read recently of two guys who had fun on the beach, in a secluded area, in the very early hours of a morning. Just wondering if anyone had any experiences doing this and if so, any tips? 

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic