Male HQ

2 men with 2 dogs refused to cancel gojek ride when driver declined the ride

Guest Guest

On 3/8/2022 at 11:35 PM, Guest Truth said:

Maybe the driver did not realize that the dogs are not caged, and 1 is rather huge in terms of size.

Just curious, will pet owner be liable for any damages caused by the pet (if not in cage), for example pooed in the car or scratched the seats cover.

Should be same when drunk passengers vomit in the car. 

Not sure if such person is liable to pay for cleaning?

Eventually, it has happened to someone before?

Edited by singalion

Guest 4610Y

As a dog owner, you should always take consideration when booking a public transport, especially when you are transporting two big dogs.  This is the number one responsibility and owners cannot feel they have the entitlement just because they are paying for the ride.   To be fair, they should book two cars instead as their dogs look taller than 41 cm in height.

Obviously these two guys knew that Gojek is cheaper.  There is a minimum charge for Grabpet.

Did the two guys book for a bigger car or just a random normal booking?  One of them claimed they had done it before without problems - can it be true and are we to take what they said as truth?  People tend to quote the past, which cannot be verified, to get away from being blamed.  It is a convenient way to get away with wrongdoing.

We should not jump into conclusion to fault the driver for not reading the text.  Perhaps he was driving on one straight road to the pick up point, without getting the chance to read it.  Yes, he should composed himself but it takes two hands to clap to solve the situation.

Guest Aiyoyo
On 3/8/2022 at 12:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

"Nothing to do with size"

-  This is blatant ignorant.  Size matters when transporting pets.

"I've booked Comfort, I've booked Gojek"

-  Why not booked Grabpet instead, which is more straight forward with the 2 dogs?  Is it because there is a minimum fare of $16???

"I am sorry"

-  Bravo for saying this.  And, it does not hurt to just pay the $4 cancellation fee for booking the 'wrong services'.   You could also have called the driver instead of messaging to check the size of his car, right?

"I am taking transport to get home"

-  Hopefully you guys managed to 'get home' safely.

"Then don't do the job"

-  This is uncalled for.  To be a Gojek Driver is a decent job too leh.

Edited by hahaha

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

On 3/9/2022 at 12:26 AM, singalion said:

Not sure you watched the video, but the customer said to the Gojek driver that he sent a message informing he got dogs and but the driver didn't read the message and on arrival at the pick up location driver responded to them, he doesn't have time to read messages. 

That's why I concluded the 2 customers did everything what Gojek asked to do if you have pets. The driver never read the message, that is how all ended up as it was when the driver arrived. The instruction from Gojek says to politely as for cancellation.

There was frustration on both sides.

It seemed to me from the reaction of the two customers that it wasn't the first time it happened with Gojek. 

It shouldn't have been a big issue for the driver to cancel himself and get new customers. 

Also, it was the driver who vented his anger and even published the episode on social media. I find this already unprofessional for a S$4 cancellation fee dispute. 

Nevertheless, Gojek should give clearer instructions to customers and drivers on their app and eventually upgrade the app for pet owners to indicate travelling with a pet on booking and not to rely on messages or the "mercy" of drivers. 

Yeah I read the message already then dug out the gojek rules regarding pets. My conclusion is still same as my first conclusion.

The driver is at fault for not reading it. I believe money comes to mind when  many drivers get a passenger signal and immediately accepted the job without looking at the "terms and conditions", this case the guy sent the message regarding their pets. 

Guest Guest
On 3/8/2022 at 10:21 PM, Kimochi said:

Does GoCar have a service for pets?

We currently do not have a separate service for customers traveling with pets, but they're advised to ask you via in-app chat or phone call. If you aren’t comfortable with it, do politely advise them to cancel.

Otherwise, feel free to request a system cancellation so that your performance won't be affected, and we’ll match you with the next nearest rider. 

Sauce : https://www.gojek.com/sg/help/driver/

So in other words, the driver had a way to do a cancellation without affecting his performance. Even if it is due to his own personal ignorance, he went ahead to create a scene? It's obvious who is wrong, right? The society at large just wants to bash gays, that's all. 

On 3/9/2022 at 11:54 AM, Kimochi said:

Yeah I read the message already then dug out the gojek rules regarding pets. My conclusion is still same as my first conclusion.

The driver is at fault for not reading it. I believe money comes to mind when  many drivers get a passenger signal and immediately accepted the job without looking at the "terms and conditions", this case the guy sent the message regarding their pets. 

Yes, I don't come to any other conclusion also.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

The society at large just wants to bash gays, that's all. 

While I personally have the view that the driver was in the wrong to publish the video sequence with the debate between him and the two guys on social media and SG Road vigilante (there is not even anything on bad behaviour by driving), I did not see that the driver mentioned anywhere that he pointed to the guys being gay or insulting the two or uttering any disparaging remarks towards the two guys.

I m more concerned on the posts containing this "gay" bashing of the guys with the dogs here at BW.

Did they somewhere say whether they are gay or not.

Is it now up for the gay community at BW to voice disparaging remarks against gays???

The incident could have happened with a straight married couple with 2 dogs and 5 kids...

Guest Guest
On 3/9/2022 at 1:29 PM, singalion said:

While I personally have the view that the driver was in the wrong to publish the video sequence with the debate between him and the two guys on social media and SG Road vigilante (there is not even anything on bad behaviour by driving), I did not see that the driver mentioned anywhere that he pointed to the guys being gay or insulting the two or uttering any disparaging remarks towards the two guys.

I m more concerned on the posts containing this "gay" bashing of the guys with the dogs here at BW.

Did they somewhere say whether they are gay or not.

Is it now up for the gay community at BW to voice disparaging remarks against gays???

The incident could have happened with a straight married couple with 2 dogs and 5 kids...

Just like how you are always sneaking out of your 3 Tenor thread to post elsewhere on BW, there are also forums other than BW elsewhere, and also other people than the driver living on this planet, my dear. 

Put it this way - it's just the smug attitude from the guy telling off the driver. 

the fact that they were pushing their luck to attempt getting a ride with their dog backfired - the other guy just didn't want to be gracious enough to apologise and incur the fee. 

if I happen to know personally - for sure I will call them out for their smug behaviour, fancy feeling like their above everyone with that attitude telling someone. 

this just dont sit well for me. I hope someone who know them will call them out. 

Guest Patron
On 3/9/2022 at 11:20 PM, Guest guest said:

i simply laugh at e remark .. nothing to do with size my dear ..  lol

If I'm the driver, I will reply :

"Sorry honey, size does matter hor. Do you think a loose hole (make a "O"👌 gesture with my fingers) will feel more shiok with a big or small one (middle finger 🖕slotting in & out of the "O".🤭🤭🤭

On 3/10/2022 at 11:32 AM, greg01greg said:

Put it this way - it's just the smug attitude from the guy telling off the driver. 

the fact that they were pushing their luck to attempt getting a ride with their dog backfired - the other guy just didn't want to be gracious enough to apologise and incur the fee. 

if I happen to know personally - for sure I will call them out for their smug behaviour, fancy feeling like their above everyone with that attitude telling someone. 

this just dont sit well for me. I hope someone who know them will call them out. 

Firstly, there's no hard and fast rule stating that gojek driver cannot fetch passengers with pets. 

Secondly, the rules already stated for the drivers to read additional messages from the passengers. 

For more of the rules I already dug out all their Q&A regarding pets. Passenger is not in the wrong. Their attitude reply comes only because the driver display attitude to them. 

Guest Guest
On 3/10/2022 at 12:52 PM, Kimochi said:

Firstly, there's no hard and fast rule stating that gojek driver cannot fetch passengers with pets. 

Secondly, the rules already stated for the drivers to read additional messages from the passengers. 

For more of the rules I already dug out all their Q&A regarding pets. Passenger is not in the wrong. Their attitude reply comes only because the driver display attitude to them. 

not entirely true to say passenger is not in the wrong.

the driver has the right not to accept them. he got fed up cos the 2 guys insist not to cancel the ride.

not siding anyone but obviously none of the party here is right.

If this was an ‘am I the asshole question’, the answer would be that all three of the people in this situation are the assholes - driver and passengers.

The dogs are not, they are the only ones not acting up. 

On 3/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

not entirely true to say passenger is not in the wrong.

the driver has the right not to accept them. he got fed up cos the 2 guys insist not to cancel the ride.

not siding anyone but obviously none of the party here is right.

Yes of course he has the right not to accept the job BUT ONLY before he accepted the job. He accepted the job without reading the message then come and fetch the passengers and got the shock . Whose fault isit? Its his. 

On 3/10/2022 at 1:45 PM, Kimochi said:

Yes of course he has the right not to accept the job BUT ONLY before he accepted the job. He accepted the job without reading the message then come and fetch the passengers and got the shock . Whose fault isit? Its his. 

The 2 guys are your friends is it, or are you one of them LOL, I see all your posts so far pushing all the blame to the driver.

Any 3rd party with an objective point of view can see both parties are in the wrong.

On 3/10/2022 at 1:45 PM, Kimochi said:

@Kimochi clearly theres a lot of factors why driver could not read the messages - he was driving the car, if you drive a car and you can multi task reading messages while driving - then good for you. some cannot read while driving and trying to reply. the driver just asked those boys to do their due diligence to cancel the booking. 
in any sense, those 2 clowns jolly well know GOJEK does not have a pet service. 2 broke ass cheap guys trying to push their luck. 

there are other car service provider have pet service.. they were cheap!

you can defend those 2 clowns all you want but put yourself in the drivers place.. times are bad, petrol prices are up, its harder for drivers these days to get passengers.. to him a mere $4 may be too much for them.. 

the key word here BE GRACIOUS dont be a smug

Edited by greg01greg

Guest Guest

Ultimately, I think it is Gojek's fault for

(1) not having a separate pet service, which means anyone can take Gojek, with or without pets.

(2) not making it clear to the driver that they can cancel the ride without penalty.

(3) not making it clear that the riders are supposed to be the one to cancel.

If the riders were wrong not to cancel because the policy was not clear in stating that the riders are supposed to be the one to do the cancelation, then the driver was also wrong not to cancel when the policy stated that there is a way for him to cancel without any penalty.

However, the driver was even more wrong to create the scene. 

Therefore, penalty score:

Gojek: -3

Driver: -2

Riders: -1

On 3/10/2022 at 11:32 AM, greg01greg said:

Did it incur to you that maybe this scenario happened to the two guys plenty times before.

The attitude could also be a "sigh" attitude the sort of "oh, not again".

It is more a "let's move on" attitude.

It is like at our office building, got East Lobby and West Lobby. 4 out of 10 times the cab is at the wrong lobby...

Also with the total impoliteness of the driver, who would want to do him a "gracious" favour and cancel the trip?

As many pointed here rightly: The thing would not happen if Gojek improves their app for certain scenarios (pets, baby strollers, heavy luggage).

Guest GUEST
On 3/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

What is there to argue.just go take a bus with the dog.This cannot that cannot.

If they have a car then would not ended with such a scene.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, greg01greg said:

clearly theres a lot of factors why driver could not read the messages - he was driving the car, if you drive a car and you can multi task reading messages while driving - then good for you. some cannot read while driving and trying to reply. the driver just asked those boys to do their due diligence to cancel the booking. 

If you read the driver's facebook post, then he drove 3km to the pick up location.

Do you really think, there was no red traffic light on the way to the pick up to read the message?

Nobody asks him to read the message while driving.

But read it when at  a traffic light etc.

I asked my Gojek driver yesterday and he told me the app makes a loud beep for incoming messages.

If you read again his facebook, you will see that the driver is a bit less tech savvy.

I don't buy this "not reading message" response from him.

He would probably not note if a customer cancels the trip, if he doesn't attend to the app or reads messages!

Instead of arguing with them, he should have just cancelled the trip on his side and get the next passenger asap.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:00 PM, singalion said:

Did it incur to you that maybe this scenario happened to the two guys plenty times before.

The attitude could also be a "sigh" attitude the sort of "oh, not again".

It is more a "let's move on" attitude.

It is like at our office building, got East Lobby and West Lobby. 4 out of 10 times the cab is at the wrong lobby...

Also with the total impoliteness of the driver, who would want to do him a "gracious" favour and cancel the trip?

As many pointed here rightly: The thing would not happen if Gojek improves their app for certain scenarios (pets, baby strollers, heavy luggage).

if we think this happened to them one too many times then they've not learn their lesson and still looking for the easy way out. simple - there are other car service providers provide pet service. 

Guest guest
On 3/8/2022 at 11:36 PM, Guest guest said:

His body language oredi tell u he is sister liao🤣 

Gays tat r not rich always like act act they r rich mah! 

Those two dogs they have seems not HDB approved, so guess they should stay in private? If they really stay in private, how come so cheapo to save on Grab fare and ordered a normal Grab and yet do not want to pay for the cancellation fee when driver told them they cannot get onto the car?

On 3/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, greg01greg said:

there are car with pet services, if you can't pay for the service then dont take your pet out. simple as that 

haha, probably like those neighbours I have where the dog is barking for hours non stop at the backyard until 1am at night while the owners are outside having drinks and leaving their dog at home... haha

Always 2 sides. Not all dogs can stay alone at home for a long time.

And not everyone can afford a car.

Actually, I don't think that Singapore is a suitable place for having dogs...  but that would be something for a different thread.

Guest guest
On 3/10/2022 at 3:08 PM, greg01greg said:

if we think this happened to them one too many times then they've not learn their lesson and still looking for the easy way out. simple - there are other car service providers provide pet service. 

True, if they are looking for easy way out then they are in the wrong. But this Grab driver also reacted way too over, why the driver sounds so angry, think the driver must learn how to control and handle his emotion, esp working in a service line.

On 3/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, greg01greg said:

you can defend those 2 clowns all you want but put yourself in the drivers place.. times are bad, petrol prices are up, its harder for drivers these days to get passengers.. to him a mere $4 may be too much for them.. 

the key word here BE GRACIOUS dont be a smug

Sure you are right...

Do we know if they did not cancel on their own in other situations?

If the driver had stayed friendly to them, nicely ask "What to do now, I can't take your trip..."

Instead of shouting at them...

If you set the wrong tone from the start , don't ask people to be gracious.

But I personally think the S$4 might be a loss, but surely it is not the world even for a Gojek driver.

There are many things that happen on a day. You give the wrong change...

The driver is to blame for his impoliteness and not setting a kind tone from start.

(he copied his initial conversation at his facebook before he started taking a video).

On 3/10/2022 at 3:19 PM, singalion said:

Sure you are right...

Do we know if they did not cancel on their own in other situations?

If the driver had stayed friendly to them, nicely ask "What to do now, I can't take your trip..."

Instead of shouting at them...

If you set the wrong tone from the start , don't ask people to be gracious.

But I personally think the S$4 might be a loss, but surely it is not the world even for a Gojek driver.

There are many things that happen on a day. You give the wrong change...

The driver is to blame for his impoliteness and not setting a kind tone from start.

(he copied his initial conversation at his facebook before he started taking a video).

we would not know what the driver gone through. some ppl will feel very put off by smug attitude.. hence the reason why the driver feel frustrated.. the way those 2 responded to him was like making a mockery out of him. 
even if the driver was wrong to lash out, times are bad and these drivers feel like theyre in a pressure cooker most of the time. theyre trying to earn a living and the last thing he need was seeing 2 guys with dogs. 

look at the end of the day as a rider you have the responsibility to choose the right service for you.  

if I go Ikea and I know I will need a bigger vehicle to transport - I would opt for the right service.

its not rocket science

at the end of the day - the 2 clowns were cheap.

Edited by greg01greg

On 3/10/2022 at 3:39 PM, greg01greg said:

we would not know what the driver gone through. some ppl will feel very put off by smug attitude.. hence the reason why the driver feel frustrated.. the way those 2 responded to him was like making a mockery out of him. 
even if the driver was wrong to lash out, times are bad and these drivers feel like theyre in a pressure cooker most of the time. theyre trying to earn a living and the last thing he need was seeing 2 guys with dogs. 

look at the end of the day as a rider you have the responsibility to choose the right service for you.  

if I go Ikea and I know I will need a bigger vehicle to transport - I would opt for the right service.

its not rocket science

In the very first place the driver did not read the message and act accordingly. Thats it. The first step is already wrong. Nothing more to argue already. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, Kimochi said:

In the very first place the driver did not read the message and act accordingly. Thats it. The first step is already wrong. Nothing more to argue already. 

mate - the first step is common sense - if you going to transport 2 dogs without carriers and not opting the designated pet service but you choose try your luck on a non pet service.. then there is something not right up there in your head. 

the moral of the story here - DO NOT BE CHEAP

feel free to argue your way - those 2 clowns ARE CHEAP 

true - driver should read and cancel the job and go his merry way.. 

but those 2 clown ARE BROKE ASS CHEAP.

its not rocket science

Didnt rider informed driver??  Wait till you are forced to cancel,  of not yr fault

On 3/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, Balestier said:

Didnt rider informed driver??  Wait till you are forced to cancel,  of not yr fault

have you seen the video.. have you seen one of the dogs.. were the dogs in carriers? but never mind all that.. 

as a rider - you need to have a sense of responsibility to get the right service - its not like there's none. there is a pet service for PVH. 

Guest guest

its not rocket science

Both parties also at wrong. Firstly grab driver never read the message properly before accepting the ride, secondly the guys also too cheapo to call for normal grab as they know it is not allowed for driver to pick up them, even though they claimed that they have done numerous times before. Thirdly the driver should not be so rude and shouted at them even the guys did not want to cancel the ride. The driver can simply cancel the ride and report this to the company and move on with life. What is the point of shouting and arguing? There are simply many idiots in this world, you cannot everytime keep quarreling with these people if something happened. 

Guest GUEST
On 3/10/2022 at 4:19 PM, greg01greg said:

mate - the first step is common sense - if you going to transport 2 dogs without carriers and not opting the designated pet service but you choose try your luck on a non pet service.. then there is something not right up there in your head. 

No wonder some said these 2 guys really embarrassed gay community. Wait people would thought all gays are cheapo and bitchy. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, Guest guest said:

Both parties also at wrong. Firstly grab driver never read the message properly before accepting the ride, secondly the guys also too cheapo to call for normal grab as they know it is not allowed for driver to pick up them, even though they claimed that they have done numerous times before. Thirdly the driver should not be so rude and shouted at them even the guys did not want to cancel the ride. The driver can simply cancel the ride and report this to the company and move on with life. What is the point of shouting and arguing? There are simply many idiots in this world, you cannot everytime keep quarreling with these people if something happened. 

emotions were high.. I could feel the driver, we dont know what happened before the driver decide to pull out his phone to record, probably because he didn't like the way he was treated or talked to? yes the driver spoke in broken English, maybe he was having none of it, being a push over. 

yes being the bigger person and move away from the situation that would be the best.. but we would not know what the driver been through and he was having none of it.. 

Guest Guest

your argument is pretty ridiculous and one-sided.

gojek states that if the driver doesn’t accept, the rider will have to cancel the ride, which these 2 gays dun wanna do so. 

none of them is entirely right. be more objective lah, even if they are your friends or you are one of them.

Guest Applaud
On 3/10/2022 at 4:19 PM, greg01greg said:

A good common sense to see the incident outside the box.  The source for this episode is when common sense is not being applied.  Pet owners have to understand their responsibility.  The two guys did not hold their responsibility when making the booking.  To transport 2 adults and 2 big dogs in one car is too much to ask.

The  'first step' is well explained by @greg01greg.   Should these two guys have booked Grabpet, such thing will not have happened.  Booking Grabpet would have been their best choice to fit them and the two dogs (which is not small, but a medium and large breeds).  'Thats it' should direct to their atas feeling of entitlement where one of them even disgraced the driver by saying "Then don't do the job".

On 3/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, Guest Applaud said:

A good common sense to see the incident outside the box.  The source for this episode is when common sense is not being applied.  Pet owners have to understand their responsibility.  The two guys did not hold their responsibility when making the booking.  To transport 2 adults and 2 big dogs in one car is too much to ask.

The  'first step' is well explained by @greg01greg.   Should these two guys have booked Grabpet, such thing will not have happened.  Booking Grabpet would have been their best choice to fit them and the two dogs (which is not small, but a medium and large breeds).  'Thats it' should direct to their atas feeling of entitlement where one of them even disgraced the driver by saying "Then don't do the job".

Read the rules provided by Gojek

We do not have a separate service for riders traveling with pets at the moment. If you’re bringing your pets out, such requests are at the drivers’ discretion. Make sure you secure confirmation from the driver that they are comfortable with pets via the in-app chat or phone call, the driver will respond only when it’s safe to do so. However, if the driver doesn’t accept, riders will have to cancel the trip.

Sauce: https://www.gojek.com/sg/help/customer/

We currently do not have a separate service for customers traveling with pets, but they're advised to ask you via in-app chat or phone call. If you aren’t comfortable with it, do politely advise them to cancel.

Otherwise, feel free to request a system cancellation so that your performance won't be affected, and we’ll match you with the next nearest rider. 

Customers with pets

All customers with pets have been advised to include this detail in their booking notes while booking a ride. The customer has also been advised to text or call the driver to inform them that they have a pet. You can choose to accept the ride or to cancel if you are not comfortable with taking passengers with pets.

Sauce https://www.gojek.com/sg/help/driver/

https://www.gojek.com/sg/help/?q=Pet+ 

######################

The dog owners did their part. The driver did not read the message at first , and accepted and drove there then saw the pets and made noise insisting them to cancel. Driver should read message first then decide whether to take the trip in the first place. 

There's no hard and fast rule for Gojek about pets, only require the pet owner to text and inform and for the driver to decide. That's it. 

Driver accepted the ride then drive over make a scene. Now whose the one who did not do their part? 

Guest Can be true
On 3/10/2022 at 2:02 PM, Guest Lol said:

The 2 guys are your friends is it, or are you one of them LOL, I see all your posts so far pushing all the blame to the driver.

Any 3rd party with an objective point of view can see both parties are in the wrong.

@Kimochi die die wants to blame the driver, just like the guy in the video kept saying 'exactly, exactly'. 

Now I oso think that @Kimochi is related like what you said "The 2 guys are your friends is it, or are you one of them".  Very observant leh you, Guest Lol.

On 3/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, Kimochi said:

We do not have a separate service for riders traveling with pets at the moment. If you’re bringing your pets out, such requests are at the drivers’ discretion. Make sure you secure confirmation from the driver that they are comfortable with pets via the in-app chat or phone call, the driver will respond only when it’s safe to do so. However, if the driver doesn’t accept, riders will have to cancel the trip.

We currently do not have a separate service for customers traveling with pets, but they're advised to ask you via in-app chat or phone call. If you aren’t comfortable with it, do politely advise them to cancel.

Otherwise, feel free to request a system cancellation so that your performance won't be affected, and we’ll match you with the next nearest rider. 

Customers with pets

All customers with pets have been advised to include this detail in their booking notes while booking a ride. The customer has also been advised to text or call the driver to inform them that they have a pet. You can choose to accept the ride or to cancel if you are not comfortable with taking passengers with pets.

######################

The dog owners did their part. The driver did not read the message at first , and accepted and drove there then saw the pets and made noise insisting them to cancel. Driver should read message first then decide whether to take the trip in the first place. 

There's no hard and fast rule for Gojek about pets, only require the pet owner to text and inform and for the driver to decide. That's it. 

Driver accepted the ride then drive over make a scene. Now whose the one who did not do their part? 

I dont know why you're so dead set about this, im sorry if you know that 2 clowns but if I know them personally, I'd call them out - good friends or not. 

I guess you dont have the capacity to understand the drivers point of view. 

I feel sorry for you because you cannot grasp the other side of the story..

On 3/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, Kimochi said:

Customers with pets

######################

the terms and conditions are there - yes of course, but that dont mean you can manipulate the system. and again COMMON SENSE is the right way to deal with this debacle 

On 3/10/2022 at 6:22 PM, greg01greg said:

the terms and conditions are there - yes of course, but that dont mean you can manipulate the system. and again COMMON SENSE is the right way to deal with this debacle 

They did not manipulate the system. The rules are stated there and they did what was stated.  The driver did not do what was stated in the first place. (Read the messages to either accept or cancel even before he start accepting the ferrying )

I know problem also lies with the rules of Gojek but that is another topic. 

On 3/10/2022 at 6:38 PM, Kimochi said:

They did not manipulate the system. The rules are stated there and they did what was stated.  The driver did not do what was stated in the first place. (Read the messages to either accept or cancel even before he start accepting the ferrying )

I know problem also lies with the rules of Gojek but that is another topic. 

they did manipulate the system. its not like other taxi service does not have pet service.. grab was the first to introduce pet service and im sure as a pet owner - they should be well aware of it. they were going for a cheaper alternative not wanting to pay the extra for having a pet.  if theres none if such, I would partially be with you on this, but Grab and Ryde offer pet service.

im looking at the drivers point of view, like I said in my last replies.. maybe he had a bad day, he was having none of it, being pushed around.. 

again, im sorry if those 2 guys happen to be your friends.. you were dead set about defending them.. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:00 PM, greg01greg said:

they did manipulate the system. its not like other taxi service does not have pet service.. grab was the first to introduce pet service and im sure as a pet owner - they should be well aware of it. they were going for a cheaper alternative not wanting to pay the extra for having a pet.  if theres none if such, I would partially be with you on this, but Grab and Ryde offer pet service.

im looking at the drivers point of view, like I said in my last replies.. maybe he had a bad day, he was having none of it, being pushed around.. 

again, im sorry if those 2 guys happen to be your friends.. you were dead set about defending them.. 

Those 2 guys are not my friends. They did not manipulate the system. They followed the instructions of what Gojek system has provided. This is not call manipulation. They did not change the rules of the Gojek system. Yes. Grab has pets system and Gojek do not have but that's the system and rules of grab. Now are talking about Gojek system and rules. The guys hired Gojek and not grab or any other transport systems so don't go and pull grab or other transport systems into this topic. Grab or other transport system has nothing to do with this topic at all. Gojek rules is as stated but has to inform the driver and the driver must be willing to ferry and that's Gojek rules. Both parties must agree with the rules set by Gojek and come to agreement before the driver come and fetch. 

The pet owner already stated they have pets with them. And when the driver did not read the pet owners messages and accepted the ferrying, it already means he accepted the agreement. If the driver had read the messages and rejected their ride would he have come to this stage where he saw the dogs and and kick a big fuss out of it? 

On 3/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, Guest Can be true said:

@Kimochi die die wants to blame the driver, just like the guy in the video kept saying 'exactly, exactly'. 

Now I oso think that @Kimochi is related like what you said "The 2 guys are your friends is it, or are you one of them".  Very observant leh you, Guest Lol.

He never deny, so must be true lor.

If friends, must suckppork till the end! so @Kimochi you got ask them why so stingy? are they bfs?

or are you the black or white guy? :D

On 3/10/2022 at 7:34 PM, Guest Lol said:

He never deny, so must be true lor.

If friends, must suckppork till the end! so @Kimochi you got ask them why so stingy? are they bfs?

or are you the black or white guy? :D

It seems like you found them on grinder and wanted to have fun with them but got blocked instead because you are fucking ugly in everything . Did I hit the right spot? I sure hope I did. 

Edited by Kimochi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.