Male HQ

2 men with 2 dogs refused to cancel gojek ride when driver declined the ride

Guest Guest

On 3/12/2022 at 2:18 AM, singalion said:

Kimochi cares so much because it would be a serious life spoiling problem for him  if he can't do any doggy when Gojek drivers won't transport doggy loving passengers. Simple as that!

It will be a Apple which will grow and aggravate and rot worse. 

Imagine you are superior / supervisor /leading a group and you came to such a conclusion without proper evaluation which malign your junior / subordinates causing harm to him /her. Your work will be tough. People under your team suffer because what's the point of working under such a leader who cannot lead and think and conclude properly and not admit mistake and sincere apology but just like to brush away and telling people to move on so he can run and hide as if the matter will automatically dissolve (high and mighty and self entitled plus cowardice and irresponsible attitude isn't it )

Juniors and employees will be unhappy with work will leave the corporate which means manpower and man-hours lost. Hence you see the recent great resignation wave in SG. And looking at the number of people who support the driver without proper fact collection and evaluation and sided with the driver. And you wonder how come the great number of resignation in SG. (it means the number of fucked up irrational and bias leaders are so damm many in SG). 

With this decision and behavior comes loss of employees, sometimes even the downfall of company and country. (Ironical much?) 

See the cause and effect here? A hitch ride matter can escalate so much and create so much hidden and potential destructive forces. And that's why the ones who made effort (thank you all who did thorough investigate )to dwell into the matter and investigate to see the conclusion are fighting so hard because we are correcting and salvaging the situation as well as the damage you irresponsible people and irresponsible troll guests who made irresponsible remarks made. 

Guest Guest
On 3/12/2022 at 7:46 AM, greg01greg said:

Yawn. Good morning. 
I have a life. I gave my opinion. 
Here’s a tip.. move on. 

Thank you for your opinion so far. But this topic isn't about you; It's about the two riders with pets and the Gojek driver. 

On 3/12/2022 at 4:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

Omg over $4 .war never end. 

Actually, the $4 may mean less to the riders and it may means more to the driver. Think of it this way: If the driver would be willing to fetch a ride for $9 (i think I saw this in an article somewhere), why wouldn't he be willing to do nothing for $4?

On 3/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, Guest Trolling Troll guests said:

only 2? 😁😁😄😄

That's why it surprises me so much to see only two people supporting the riders. And it surprises me even more to see that there are still people on this thread still in support of the driver. If you think about it more carefully, the fault lies almost solely on the driver. Let me explain a bit more below: 

In one of the articles, he was saying this cancelation may cost him his bonus. This brings up another point here: Has he been cancelling on so many other requests in the past, to the extent that he is now worried about this single incident making him lose his "non-cancellation" bonus?? Transport companies are generally fair to allow for cancellation due to emergency cases such as toilet visits or accidents, so I assume they will allow a few such emergency cancellation and drivers do not need to worry about such needed cancellations affecting their "non-cancellation bonus".

But if a driver has cancelled so frequently that he is worried about his "non-cancellation bonus", it just goes to point towards one thing: He is the type of OPPORTUNISTIC driver that we are ALL familiar with i.e. those who cancels trips on riders frequently because a higher fare request pops up on his screen! If he can be so frequently opportunistic in the past, why wouldn't he be opportunistic enough to try to earn the $4 cancellation fee here?  Why is anyone supporting such a driver here? 

Now, to make things worse, he was not just opportunistic enough to try to do such things, but he was almost trying to blackmail the riders into paying him that $4 cancellation fee by recording everything on film! Why else would anyone whip out their phones to video record this matter? It's definitely not for the fun of it, is it?

So, let's face it: Which one of YOU would be willing to pay this cancellation fee under such circumstances of blackmail? Even if anyone would be willing to pay the cancellation fee at the beginning, nobody would do so after the driver can whip out his phone to video record the situation!  The driver seems to have gone really far just to earn that $4 cancellation fee and keep his "non-cancellation bonus"!

As for the riders supposedly "smug" remarks, despite all the sexual innuendo about "It's not about the size", the riders might really be referring to the dogs.  If you take a good look at the way the dogs were behaving, they were pretty quiet and obedient despite their large sizes throughout the whole video. So the riders might really mean to say: Despite their large sizes, they are pretty obedient, and they may not even shed as much because they have rather short hairs (as seen on the screen). 

If this has ben Grab and the riders decided not to go with GrabPet, then I will side with the driver. But this is Gojek services which allows pets on regular rides. No matter how I look at it, the driver is clearly in the wrong. I cannot see how anyone can still be siding with the driver after all this.

And this is also why I am so surprised to see anyone still supporting the driver even now. Are you guys very sure you want to support such drivers who have cancelled so frequently that he is worried about his "non-cancellation bonus", and the same one who will whip out his phone to record everything just to "win his case" even when he is wrong?? 

(As a side note: looking at one of the pasted comments from other forums supporting the driver and teaching him how to hide it a corner for 5 minutes, and then cancelling on them to earn that $4 cancellation fees that way, it sure seems that the people supporting him are really on the wrong side of the argument.) 

Think about it, guys! Again, I am not any of the riders, not a pet owner, and don't know any of them. 

Guest Hahahaha
On 3/12/2022 at 10:24 AM, Kimochi said:

It will be a Apple which will grow and aggravate and rot worse. 

Imagine you are superior / supervisor /leading a group and you came to such a conclusion without proper evaluation which malign your junior / subordinates causing harm to him /her. Your work will be tough. People under your team suffer because what's the point of working under such a leader who cannot lead and think and conclude properly and not admit mistake and sincere apology but just like to brush away and telling people to move on so he can run and hide as if the matter will automatically dissolve (high and mighty and self entitled plus cowardice and irresponsible attitude isn't it )

Juniors and employees will be unhappy with work will leave the corporate which means manpower and man-hours lost. Hence you see the recent great resignation wave in SG. And looking at the number of people who support the driver without proper fact collection and evaluation and sided with the driver. And you wonder how come the great number of resignation in SG. (it means the number of fucked up irrational and bias leaders are so damm many in SG). 

With this decision and behavior comes loss of employees, sometimes even the downfall of company and country. (Ironical much?) 

See the cause and effect here? A hitch ride matter can escalate so much and create so much hidden and potential destructive forces. And that's why the ones who made effort (thank you all who did thorough investigate )to dwell into the matter and investigate to see the conclusion are fighting so hard because we are correcting and salvaging the situation as well as the damage you irresponsible people and irresponsible troll guests who made irresponsible remarks made. 

This topic is really a strange hill to choose to die on… but it seems you have fully committed to it with this rambling nonsense answer where this situation is apparently going to lead to the downfall of a country…  😂 

you are just trolling now, right? 

Guest Guest
On 3/12/2022 at 1:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

The solution is - the 2 gays get rid of their dogs.

Problem solved!

The solution is - Gojek get rid of drivers who do not want to have pets in their cars, including this driver. 

Problem solved!

On 3/12/2022 at 10:54 AM, Guest Guest said:

they were pretty quiet and obedient despite their large sizes

The dogs don't seem that extremely large to me. 

I don't think the size of the dogs is really the issue here. 

In fact,  I m not for dogs at all in cabs. 

From that angle I say if you have dogs you don't already fit into the category of common "riders". Then you need to compromise. 

The main issue I had in that episode is the manner how the driver dealt with it by insisting, shouting and making a big fuss. 

Guest Guest
On 3/13/2022 at 12:53 PM, singalion said:

The dogs don't seem that extremely large to me. 

I don't think the size of the dogs is really the issue here. 

In fact,  I m not for dogs at all in cabs. 

From that angle I say if you have dogs you don't already fit into the category of common "riders". Then you need to compromise. 

The main issue I had in that episode is the manner how the driver dealt with it by insisting, shouting and making a big fuss. 

Who cares what YOU think? Do YOU think the entire BW forum is dedicated to YOU and all YOUR opinions? It's the DRIVER who was complaining about the size of the dogs and that earned him the retort from the riders. And if YOU have an issue with dogs in Gojek cabs, you can either bring it up to Gojek or go drive your own car. Otherwise, feel free to walk from one point to another all over Singapore. Nobody will stop you there! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.