Male HQ

Anyone Remembers 姜鄂?

Audrey66

really? tot i heard someone say that he open specs shop?

yup he is working in a pet shop, his voice was so mesmerising when he sang those renowned songs back in the late 80s.

Guest lovethe oldies
yup he is working in a pet shop, his voice was so mesmerising when he sang those renowned songs back in the late 80s.

well, if u miss him like most of us, go support him in the chongfeng concert scheduled next feb then..........

When I saw him a few months back, he was still working in a pet shop...........

Oh really?? Which pet shop?? i like he sing. He used to got nice body but dunno still the same or not.

Guest -touch-
Oh really?? Which pet shop?? i like he sing. He used to got nice body but dunno still the same or not.

He works at Pet Station, Bedok Market Place branch - just behind Anglican High School. Take Bus No. 9 from Bedok MRT station to reach there. Sometimes, he can find him at Frankel Branch as well. But these days, he is largely at the Bedok Market Place branch.

Walau...all the songs i like are almost out already le. But after that? I alsol like one not so famous one: 日子是一条蓝色的牛仔裤。

This is the very last album in his singing career....

Why he "bye bye" singing har? No more 人气 so bo bian "bye bye" or lost interest? there was another guy 岳雷? I read from 晚报 or 新民 say he kena cancer and it runs in the family or something. They same time one is it?

Walau...all the songs i like are almost out already le. But after that? I alsol like one not so famous one: 日子是一条蓝色的牛仔裤。

This is the very last album in his singing career....

some more great songs...感情好累,堆积情感,不是不愿意,分手的理由...

Guest -touch-
some more great songs...感情好累,堆积情感,不是不愿意,分手的理由...

You people are sooooooooooooo sentimental. Jiang Hu should be very happy if he is looking into "BLOWING WIND". He is still single and available, i think.

if i am not wrong, his 1st song was 不是不愿意 by 黎沸辉 . After that he has 2 album and 1 so-callled complilation with 3 new songs included 堆积情感.

after that he was "frozen" for nearly 2 years then back with his 边缘少年. i still remember i have been waiting for his album patiently till i saw the tv show 边缘少年.

Anyone still remember his sexy half-naked album photo in his 出现。离开?that was the so-called the best body in the late 80s and early 90s......

wa...all the high school memory le....

I used to see him at gay.com some yrs back.

No wonder he has 2 dogs in his home [bec of his business]

Well, he lives in Bedok. I think he still rides his motorcycle... very cool n macho image.

But personally find him a person like a hard nut to crack. Whatever, mayb we dont click,,,

But very glad to see him [as an idol] who is handsome n gay.

My sympathy. But then again when u first dated him, i m sure u felt very lucky intially bec u had the opportunity to date a singapore Xin Yao iconic handsome hunk. Your heart must be fluttering. U get to taste his bods too,,, so hope u can move on n dont harbour any more anger with him.

My sympathy. But then again when u first dated him, i m sure u felt very lucky intially bec u had the opportunity to date a singapore Xin Yao iconic handsome hunk. Your heart must be fluttering. U get to taste his bods too,,, so hope u can move on n dont harbour any more anger with him.

well at least u got thomas's reply and dated him. I tried on 郑展伦 but he never even bother to reply my msg at manjam and guys4men.

Edited by notebookagent

well at least u got thomas's reply and dated him. I tried on 郑展伦 but he never even bother to reply my msg at manjam and guys4men.

Saw 郑展伦 some years back at one of the gay pubs, he was well built - White Tee and low waist slightly baggy jeans. Hairy guy. Yum Yum. Heard from a friend that he will talk about the guys he slept with (as in telling others), not sure if it is true. Recently saw him on a TV food program. Friend commented - wah so old and haggard......Rich leh, running his own biz. His family sells buns or something

Guest -curious-

what is zheng's nick in guys4men??

he is very macho...........

Guest -curious-
his ID is "y***h"

Thats all i can give. from the pic u can confirm thats him la....

wow....tried...but there are so many profile to hunt as the clue leads to nowhere though

however, thanks............

wow....tried...but there are so many profile to hunt as the clue leads to nowhere though

however, thanks............

AIYO me cannot find also lei

please help with more clue

Guest -notebookagent-
AIYO me cannot find also lei

please help with more clue

Ok la. "Ya**h" stay Koven. got pic one. not clear but confirm is him la. the age is fake, so dont judge based on age. he should be 40+ but he put 30+

easier to find now?

Guest -curious-
Ok la. "Ya**h" stay Koven. got pic one. not clear but confirm is him la. the age is fake, so dont judge based on age. he should be 40+ but he put 30+

easier to find now?

thanks for yr 2nd clue...but too many results till 'banned"

why not u try to search for me in the site and drop me a message then

my clue to u "lxxxxxxxx1"... try and then u will know what i meant

hehe

Guest JOINFUN

hehe

I have joined the fun by searching for ken as well

Strongly believe that he is no longer on the guys4men site......suggest u try your luck elsewhere

Who knows...you might get to meet him at the gay pub which is possible. Chances higher

All the best, curious boy

hehe

Ya Lor...suggest u go for thomas. he is far better built than 郑展伦

Guest -curious-
For hungry and joinfun

Oh the pic so small to see if that is him or not.

Cheers

found it!!!

like what newie said, the intro he wrote is quite damn rude.

it might not be him though.

maybe is just another person after all.

thanks to notebookagent for all the clues.

found it!!!

like what newie said, the intro he wrote is quite damn rude.

it might not be him though.

maybe is just another person after all.

thanks to notebookagent for all the clues.

Thats him for sure la. he also go the same ID for manjam.

dont say rude, thats direct. he knows what he want, just 愿者上钩。

am i so silly to say this to cover him? i dont know...hehehe.....

"curous", i am not interested to play yr mind game. I only gave clue like that as i respect Ken's privacy. Imagine ppl publish yr ID everywhere and u got so many unwanted sex invitation in yr mailbox, what would u do? If u do not have the pateint to try, then can ask me for his ID directly. Anyway, i wont publish it here.

• 1 month later...
Guest why we r doing this

"curous", i am not interested to play yr mind game. I only gave clue like that as i respect Ken's privacy. Imagine ppl publish yr ID everywhere and u got so many unwanted sex invitation in yr mailbox, what would u do? If u do not have the pateint to try, then can ask me for his ID directly. Anyway, i wont publish it here.

y we need to be so 刻薄when talking about others? can we do or say something to make the world better place to live? thats other's privacy n we chat openly here, notebookagent, u go all the way n now u pretent to be innocent??... thats sad...

Guest thats pat of AJ's life

after reading all..keke so funny..做鸡的还要立牌坊。。

• Guest locked this topic