Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Yes, seeing him in person can really make me knee-weak and auto-cum into my pants. haiz ... that lucky Aesthetic Surgeon can have "all parts" of him.

Totally agreed! Julian is so damn cute and dashing! If i have such a bf, i wld probably got cum unti dry everyday!

Agree that chw has nothing to hide and cannot hide too.

How many straight men will still be single at the age of 40s (and or above)?

Gosh, are u saying tht a guy who reach the age of 40s who is still single is gay?!

Gosh, are u saying tht a guy who reach the age of 40s who is still single is gay?!

:lol: Are you late 30s or in your 40s? Still single? Surf BW gay website? That's your answer, darling !!!

Hi

Where is Cali ?

California Fitness Gym

I used to go to the Orchard branch before and occasionally notice Chen Hanwei thr...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

California Fitness Gym

I used to go to the Orchard branch before and occasionally notice Chen Hanwei thr...

He is one of the most versatile actors (after Xie Sao Guan) by far. He can act - manly (macho mary), uncle, sissy (be himself), auntie (it's his true self), nerdy, spastic, innocent guy next door .... I will try to find him in Cali and get him "role-play" each character to change every 5 minutes interval in bed. :clap: :clap:

Nah i agree that he's really quite versatile. Dun think any male artiste in MCS can be on par with him in acting.

I only find it funny that my image of him can change so much. Last time think of 'CHW', the image of that cool long hair guy, quiet, serious and all will appear. Nowadays, talk about CHW, will think of a tanned, somehow muscular guy but very flamboyant.

Yes, seeing him in person can really make me knee-weak and auto-cum into my pants. haiz ... that lucky Aesthetic Surgeon can have "all parts" of him.

I saw JH again just now walking his 2 dogs at the block of my condo.... Too bad I was driving otherwise I wld hv talk to him again!!! :( hope I will have the chance to meet him again... May be will try to wait for him at 10.30pm daily downstairs n hope he will walk his dogs again... :)

I saw JH again just now walking his 2 dogs at the block of my condo.... Too bad I was driving otherwise I wld hv talk to him again!!! :( hope I will have the chance to meet him again... May be will try to wait for him at 10.30pm daily downstairs n hope he will walk his dogs again... :)

aiyo, dun be a stalker! hahaha

Guest darkflame

When I first saw him on TV, I was just a child so I didn't really care much about him though I thought he looked cute.

And a few years later when I began puberty, I noticed he had a nice deep voice that sort of intrigued me.

Saw a new advertisement of Nick. Have a nice body. Is he PLU?

photoshop, airbrush? lost 13kg in 2 months becos of EXPRESSIONS? DR Chew is a magician? i remember i ate nothing but salad without dressing, or plain corn, or chinese pear for months, for dinner, half bowl of rice n almost oil free stuff for months. after that exercise like crazy and finally lost abt 13kg in 6months plus. he can do it in 2 months? what lost 216gms of fat a day? huh? sure or not? strange that authorities dun check on such claims. or if there is any correction done to the pics.

Aiya, behave auntie doesn't his face not cute ma.

you can see both of them at some concerts or plays.....Always together.....although subtle but one look can tell couple lah...........both Girl Girl so who is Husband and who is Wife har..........

Saw him in BKK alone walking in paragon and then to siam centre. There are two possibilities for a lonely man in BKK (1) to Pak-Pao (gals) or (2) Gay bar, disco, sauna etc. Which do you think he belongs?

Guest Wu Ya Zui

you can see both of them at some concerts or plays.....Always together.....although subtle but one look can tell couple lah...........both Girl Girl so who is Husband and who is Wife har..........

They are Lesbians, can or not? :whistle:

They are Lesbians, can or not? :whistle:

I like this one, Lesbians trapped in Gay body...........Can vividly imagine them in dresses or girl school uniform...........

"Hi~~~~~Zao An Ni Hao....."

"Hmmm.....Jiang Hua Yu, 'Gan Bu Gan' (Dare to Fxxk)?"

Then both lift up their mini-skirt..............

He's really yummy

One look can tell is cut and paste loh...........reminds me of those days when those beauty parlour literally painted faces with black patches as the "before" pic.....hahaha

I like this one, Lesbians trapped in Gay body...........Can vividly imagine them in dresses or girl school uniform...........

"Hi~~~~~Zao An Ni Hao....."

"Hmmm.....Jiang Hua Yu, 'Gan Bu Gan' (Dare to Fxxk)?"

Then both lift up their mini-skirt..............

hahaha this is super bad but funny. yeah i've seen both of them before and they are kinda sissy. but who cares lah....

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.