Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

He is always super Hi like on Ecstasy or something. can't stand his "laughter" and high octave voice.

yes...cant stand him...acting cute, acting high and acting stupid...its like he gets into fits so easily.

Why you didn't take his pic and post it on STOMP? Who is with him? Christopher Lee? :lol:

there was this sisterly-fairy guy with him

the combination w ah-boo quite 'salah'

didnt think it was photo-worthy, ha!

come to think of it

would he also be spotted at hero, albury, v-club, dreamboy, tawan or jupiter, etc?

hmmm

Guest darkflame

I think Singapore has found its next Li Nanxing / Christopher Lee!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28413&id=142314982455439

名字:Romeo Tan 陈罗密欧

星座:牡羊座

生日:09/04/1985

身高:183cm

学历/社团:

南洋理工学院 - 数码媒体设计系

田径社,海上运动社

演艺/工作经验:

电视剧演出:《红白喜事〉,《五福到》,《天堂鸟》,《手足》,《凡间新仙人》,《同心圆2》,《刑警二人组》,《Heartlander Season 4》,《Incredible Tales 4》

走服装秀,平面/电视广告拍摄

嗜好:

创意设计,摄影,手工艺

启发艺人:

滨崎步:第一次听到她的歌是在1999年《Love ~Destiny~ 》。那时就开始喜欢上她,觉得她很可爱,人们都称她为百变天后,不单单是造型的改变,她的每一首歌都是她作词作曲的。有时候不开心事,听了她的歌,心情就好多了!

in love...

Omg...Romeo!

I mentally drooled at his topless picture for that of him in that cage.

Just wondering.

If MDC really wishes to groom Romeo, they would have roped him in like what they did to Fann and Thomas yesteryears.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Just wondering.

If MDC really wishes to groom Romeo, they would have roped him in like what they did to Fann and Thomas yesteryears.

things have changed since the year 2000 when TCS became MCS.

In the 1990s, yes, the old management had a freer hand to use outsiders on a contract basis.

This resulted in stars like Fann Wong, Thomas Ong, Tay Ping Hui etc.

Sadly these days, MCS is loath to groom stars with real X factor. The whole corporation has become rather political and rather short-sighted in its artiste development plans as well as its structuring of drama productions. That's why the stalemate.

• 1 month later...
Guest boy2man

Borrowing this thread to mention a then-TCS telemovie, 三年零八个月 "The Test of Time" (September 1997), which stars Wong Li Lin and Li Nanxing.

I watched it on TV when I was 15 and was captivated by it.

After watching it again on xinmsn, I am captivated by just how relevant its storyline is 13 years on, and its detailed filming style (you can't find this in MediaCorp or Singapore productions anymore). The only not-so-good thing is that for copyright reasons, xinmsn removed the originally nice jazzy Ella Fitzgerald soundtrack and the theme song, 张楚's 孤独的人是可耻的, but this detracts only mildly from the charm of this telemovie.

Highly worth watching.

http://video.xin.msn.com/browse/tv/show?tag=the+test+of+time+%e4%b8%89%e5%b9%b4%e9%9b%b6%e5%85%ab%e4%b8%aa%e6%9c%88

Googled the director, 黄光荣 (which sounds really unfamiliar), and noticed he has previously shot 卫斯理传奇 (1998) with 2 other directors, 梦在手里 (2005), and more recently, 走进走出 (2009) and Channel U's upcoming idol drama, 秘密花园.

so your " They " Refers to??

Elvin and Nat. :-P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I remembered I bought Lime magazine just to see Elvin Ng's hot abs. His acting sucks but when he goes topless, I couldn't care less about the acting. :rolleyes:

When I watch that drama, I just imagine those hot abs under that soft flannel shirt. Someone should give Zou Jieming some sex education. :twisted:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hey I love the nerdy look of Zhou Jie Ming in the show... He's so cute and how I wish I could bring him home. Apparently, I catch the show just to watch him act nerdy... I seldom watch tv nowadays as was busy with works and projects - anyone has topless pics of Elvin Ng???

Guest boy2man

Hey I love the nerdy look of Zhou Jie Ming in the show... He's so cute and how I wish I could bring him home. Apparently, I catch the show just to watch him act nerdy... I seldom watch tv nowadays as was busy with works and projects - anyone has topless pics of Elvin Ng???

ElvinsNaked2.jpg

ElvinsNaked2.jpg

Down further.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meowmeow

5C3883D069FB8AFEB3FC575D31801C.jpg

Never a fan of Jeanette Aw, not even when she acted in 小娘若 and 当我们同在一起.

But can see how hardworking she is in terms of polishing her acting skills.

And starting last year, she seems to have acquired a newfound star presence.

No longer a princess but a bankable star with appeal.

Her performance in 破天网 is riveting to say the least and she alternates between each persona with ease and conviction.

Best Actress 2011 - Jeanette Aw (Breakout).

Guest not-her-fan

5C3883D069FB8AFEB3FC575D31801C.jpg

Never a fan of Jeanette Aw, not even when she acted in 小娘若 and 当我们同在一起.

But can see how hardworking she is in terms of polishing her acting skills.

And starting last year, she seems to have acquired a newfound star presence.

No longer a princess but a bankable star with appeal.

Her performance in 破天网 is riveting to say the least and she alternates between each persona with ease and conviction.

Best Actress 2011 - Jeanette Aw (Breakout).

Not a fan of hers. always think she speaks with a prick in her mouth

Guest boy2man

Agree with the threadstarter. Jeanette Aw's acting and enunciation is not perfect and if you really want to nitpick, you can definitely find flaws. She's not technically perfect. But as a package, she's increasingly becoming a compelling actress and a star with presence.

Her role in Breakout was meant to be a supporting role to Zhou Ying, but she sunk her teeth deeply into the meaty role that was Yang Nianqing, with (I think) relatively good results.

yeah. when she speaks, she can't seem to open her mouth..which make it look a little weird.

More than half of the local actors/actresses can't speak Mandarin properly for nuts.

Its so contrasting when you have actors like GuoLiang, DYT and that chinese actress having a dialogue.

Singaporean actors better buck up or else even there is no place left in the entertainment circuit.

Chua Enlai too

i heard Joshua Ang is also aj

basically, at mediacorp, just assume they are all gay and then be surprised if they aren't

Isn't Joshua Ang dating that old cow Jeanette Awwww? :clap:

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.