Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

michelle chia is not pretty at all only her figure not bad...

saw her in real person before and she behaved like she is a big shot showing a very haolian pattern...

*phew*

To me, this CB has zero substance. When she played the role of "Ma Jie", she was only 15, and viewers were not expecting much from a teenager, hence, despite her raw acting, it was a documentary which was quite well received.

Unfortunately, Mediacorp, then known as TCS, had this sickening habit of over-stretching an artiste's true ability by over glorifying and over exposing them. And some of these over-glorified artistes started feeling like as though a star is born in them.

You can detect these in Michelle Chia when she started hosting shows. She basically talks like an Ah Lian but still trying to hard to act high class! Ptui!

Guest Wang jiazhen

To me, this CB has zero substance. When she played the role of "Ma Jie", she was only 15, and viewers were not expecting much from a teenager, hence, despite her raw acting, it was a documentary which was quite well received.

Unfortunately, Mediacorp, then known as TCS, had this sickening habit of over-stretching an artiste's true ability by over glorifying and over exposing them. And some of these over-glorified artistes started feeling like as though a star is born in them.

You can detect these in Michelle Chia when she started hosting shows. She basically talks like an Ah Lian but still trying to hard to act high class! Ptui!

At least she got to fxxk Shaun Chen and Benedict Goh unlike you!

Ptui back to your Ass.

Guest Guest

At least she got to fxxk Shaun Chen and Benedict Goh unlike you!

Ptui back to your Ass.

What a huge reaction, are you Addy Lee? :rolleyes: :whistle:

What's the big deal about fxxking Shaun Chen and Benedict Goh anyway?

If it's true, it shows she's a cheap and loose slut anyway.

Ptui to her and to you. :yuk: :rolleyes:

i thought benedict goh is gay

Ask his bf.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

AGREE! So well-said! I hope this 操老 (looks older) SMELLY OLD CB will see this post. She GREATEST talent is to ACT as an Ah Jie........ now her ex-hubby tired with her loose CB and droopy breast, she back to sucking OLD ANG MO Lao Lan

Guest Guest

The thing is michelle chia had never really been an a list star.

Those actresses that arrived later than her like say jeanette aw and the other princesses and even ann kok and so on seem to have more star power and coverage than her. Even hosters like pxxnsak for eg who's a thai should be more famous than her. Quan yi feng and guo liang are definitely more famous and more accomplished than her too.

She has been in mediacock since tcs days or earlier and has never risen.

Of course this shaun fella who's her ex husband now is more or less the same rank as her perhaps slightly lower since he's a late comer into the business and he has a bad reputation. Heard that jeanette aw complained that he molested her in the past.

Guest MdmNancyGoh

You people are a mean-spirited bunch. Gossip and slander with lethal combination. You all shld consider starting your own gossipy malicious rags. I am going to write abt this to the forum, you just watch me.

Guest Guest

You people are a mean-spirited bunch. Gossip and slander with lethal combination. You all shld consider starting your own gossipy malicious rags. I am going to write abt this to the forum, you just watch me.

amidst_the_stars

• 2 weeks later...

[05.21]行动党何不干脆邀请范文芳、孙燕姿出来竞选?- 从艺人郑斌辉为候选人谈起

(转自新加坡联合早报网论坛)

根据昨天(18/2/2011)全国垄断喉舌传媒之一的联合晚报报导;随着大选脚步越来越

近,政治网站、论坛和博客,出现14名执政党“候选人”名单,包括电视艺人郑斌辉。

不过,郑斌辉表示,他虽然感到服务人民将是荣幸的,但他不会参加大选,或明确

的说,至少是来届大选。他透露,他并没有受邀和总理或任何部长“喝茶”,由于

拍摄工作繁忙,也并未在基层组织活跃。

《新报》报道,郑斌辉是因为上月和行动党青年团主席张思乐及“伪”议员马炎庆

一起参与行青团论坛,而被猜测为来届行动党的候选人。

但郑斌辉说,有关论坛的主题是“个性化政治的趋势”,需要有“个性化”的人出

席,他因此受邀参与。

虽然郑斌辉说,他并不知道网上有行动党候选人名单,直到受询时才知道这回事,

他希望大家不要太认真。可是从过去行动党一贯的做法来看,经过传媒的报导,郑

斌辉肯定是5月份大选时直接坐直升机到国会的候选人。

郑斌辉是全国垄断喉舌传媒之一的新传媒8频道的明星,在行动党的声誉日渐下降、

证据不佳、人民对行动党反感、加上本国很多英文精英抵制和觉得羞耻加入行动党、

行动党面临没有人才的情况下,郑斌辉是比较容易驱使的工具。

郑斌辉是全国垄断喉舌传媒之一的新传媒8频道的明星,在过去到现在都有一定的

粉丝和影迷相信也可以得到很多低层妇女选民的支持这对选票日渐低落的行动党,

也是行动党不得已的做法。

郑斌辉可能取代那个无心政治的马炎庆,到丹戎巴葛集选区竞选。如果郑斌辉代

表行动党出来竞选,新传媒可以发动它旗下的所有明星出来助选,到时候可以吸引

到很多影迷到行动党的竞选大会,可以壮大声势,得到竞选的目的,也可以帮忙提

高李光耀日益衰弱的知名度。

不过,令人担心的是郑斌辉在影艺圈的日子太久,如果万一有人曝露它过去影艺

圈的桃色新闻、和前女友的亲密照片、本身的裸照、过去在国大读书时搞同性恋的

消息公诸于世人的话,恐怕对新加坡政治的影响很大。

郑斌辉在新传媒8频道的电影中表演事业中,认识很多影艺圈外的公众,也吸引公

众的视线,如影迷、商人和朋友。万一它在当选后,如菲律宾前总统埃思特拉达和

马来西亚的马来明星那样是贪污受贿,可能对国家形象和选民不利。

相信行动党选择郑斌辉为候选人,是想借助郑斌辉在新传媒8频道的名气,今后可

以派遣出国为党国的代表。可是郑斌辉的样子平平、满面毫无表情、表演事业一直

在新传媒8频道节目中,没有在国外拍摄过电影,也没有国际知名度。因此如果想借

助郑斌辉为行动党宣传有困难。

既然如此,为什么行动党不干脆邀请有国际知名度范文芳、那个让李光耀看到之后满

脸笑容的国际歌星孙燕姿当行动党的新候选人,相信可以为新加坡的服务行业打响

国际声誉!

Has anyone read the above b4? I got it from another forum. Read the bold part. He had taken nude photos and was a gay during uni days?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

is it tay ping hui is a gay?

Bcoz i add him into my facebook he added me aswell

then i send him some messages also he reply my message

is it he is one of us

Michelle chia consider quite ok lo, i dun agree she is not pretty la. Anyway, i agree she has a haolian face. Cld be becos she started off in showbiz as a child till now, and she is consider still quite popular.

hahaha.........i watched her acting in kids shows last time! wonder how come she got "IRON RICE" Bowl in the acting industry ? some connection with the TCS CEO ? any insider news ?

kpo la !

Guest alien

Has anyone read the above b4? I got it from another forum. Read the bold part. He had taken nude photos and was a gay during uni days?

The report already mentioned he was involved gay act during his uni days, so saying he is not gay now? So meaning maybe he just had fun with another guy but dun think he is gay lah.

Guest Guest

is it tay ping hui is a gay?

Bcoz i add him into my facebook he added me aswell

then i send him some messages also he reply my message

is it he is one of us

Please don!t TALK COCK.........................

Guest Guest

Television host Quan Yi Fong charged with mischief

phpRNuLkI.jpg

SINGAPORE: Television personality Quan Yi Fong was charged in court on Wednesday with two counts of mischief and one count of using criminal force on a taxi driver.

The 37-year-old host allegedly damaged a fare meter and a receipt printer of a ComfortDelGro taxi belonging to 52-year-old Chan Swee Kong.

The incident took place along Upper East Coast Road at around 8.40am on 26 June 2010.

It's believed Quan pushed the cabby's chest and attempted to kick him.

She is also said to have kicked the right rear passenger door of the taxi.

Quan, who's represented by lawyer, Subhas Anandan came dressed in a light grey top and blue jeans.

She looked calm and smiled at reporters as she made her way to the courtroom.

The pre-trial conference for her case will be held on 29 June.

If convicted of mischief, for each charge, Quan could be jailed up to a year, fined, or both.

And if found guilty of using criminal force on Mr Chan, she could be jailed up to three months, fined S$1,500 or both.

In 1996, Quan was fined S$1,000 for getting into a fight with a bowling alley attendant.

-CNA/ck

Guest Guest

This one is a real screwed up prima donna FT

She should be both fined and jailed for her temperamental and obnoxious behaviour for not learning her lesson!

Maybe she was let off too lightly the last time just paying a small a fine, so she must have been thinking - "so what? Fine only ma, lin bay wu lui what! Me so famous, money come so easy, never mind!"

Guest Guest

This one is a real screwed up prima donna FT

She should be both fined and jailed for her temperamental and obnoxious behaviour for not learning her lesson!

Maybe she was let off too lightly the last time just paying a small a fine, so she must have been thinking - "so what? Fine only ma, lin bay wu lui what! Me so famous, money come so easy, never mind!"

There should be caning for woman as well, then Quan Yi Feng should be the first Lao Chee Bye to be caned in public. Her plastic face sure crack when she screams and hopefully it becomes the cover page on all papers. Yahoo.......

On top of jail and fine, she should be sacked and banned from showbiz and repatriated to her country of birth.

She is totally setting very bad example to the public and especially to her daughter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest1

On top of jail and fine, she should be sacked and banned from showbiz and repatriated to her country of birth.

She is totally setting very bad example to the public and especially to her daughter.

How do you know she's guilty? Were you at the scene when it happened ?

How do you know she's guilty? Were you at the scene when it happened ?

anyone else as problematic as her?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest alien

99305890e3a023298dd095389e8c0a3e3640ff6b.png

Whoa, seems like adam chen is getting more n more big! Still remembered when he just entered showbiz, although he looks quite fit but still quite small size. But now look at his body!

Guest alien

Do anyone know is Romeo gay? He so cute.. :oops: :D

Romeo gay? I dont think so. Although we wished every cute guy on the street is gay, but high chance they are not lor.

Whoa, seems like adam chen is getting more n more big! Still remembered when he just entered showbiz, although he looks quite fit but still quite small size. But now look at his body!

He seem to be acting less drama.. And i rem he has a gf too when he went a program in Channel 5..

Guest Guest

Err..........first thing that caught my attention was his haggard look, then his biceps....

Guest Guest

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Err..........first thing that caught my attention was his haggard look, then his biceps....

yes, he looks very haggard and buff though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

ive sort of realised that serious gymming adds years to a person's face :wacko:

Yah because they keep "EAK LUCK" (HOKKIEN - FORCE THEIR STRENGTH)...SO Lao Lao face loh

I still remember that I used to watch one TV programme because Adam Chen took off his shirt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He does look bigger now! :Q

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest alien

He looks haggard? I find ok leh, maybe his buff built & big biceps too droolsome which i didn't notice his haggard look.

Anyway, is he attached with a gf? Seems like his love life not very high profile, seldom heard any rumours abt his lovelife. And think he is abt 35 yr old this yr liao and yet not married or attached?!!

Guest alien

I still remember that I used to watch one TV programme because Adam Chen took off his shirt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He does look bigger now! :Q

Wonder how much protein supplement did he took? Since now he has become so big! I dun think just going to the gym alone working out w/o taking any supplement will make u become big, haha.

Guest Guest

30something only but look at his obvious eyebags!!! :(

Looks like he'll will be needing some plastic surgery very soon.

Guest Guest

It's a pity MCS doesn't produce 武打大戏.

If not Quan Yi Feng can shine with her kicking and punching skills...

:twisted:

Best is send her to those Boxing Ring. I would love to see those lady boxer give her punches left right and centre. But wait a minute...........err.........i worry her fake nose drop off.........

Guest Guest

I just don't understand. Today's Straits Times page B13 wrote that Quan Yi Feng was charged in court even though the dispute with the taxi driver was last year 26th June. Does it take almost a year for court procedures to take effect? So if I murder someone today, I won't be hanged till a year later?

Yes cases take a long time to be trial. Look at the Romania Hit and Run case, how long liao........

Guest Guest

He looks haggard? I find ok leh, maybe his buff built & big biceps too droolsome which i didn't notice his haggard look.

Anyway, is he attached with a gf? Seems like his love life not very high profile, seldom heard any rumours abt his lovelife. And think he is abt 35 yr old this yr liao and yet not married or attached?!!

Maybe the gf suck him and swallow his sperm too often until he haggard........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Every night only want at least 10ml......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.