Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Kopi

Ha ha, i met him quite a few times near Novena last time. Once, he actually took the MRT at Bradell station and he was just standing next to me on the train, the unlucky thing was that the train broke down and all the passengers got stuck between Newton Station and Orhard station for more than 20 mins. I was quite happy to be standing so close to him for 20 mins. ha ha. He seems a bit uneasy as some others begin to notice him on the train as well and got off immediately at the next boarding station.

I though a celebrity/model like him would own a car, strange.

Guest Guest

i saw him wrapped in a towel going to the shower in 24hrs Fitness@Bugis.He looked smaller in size and quite fair.

Totally not attracted to him.

Guest Guest

i saw him wrapped in a towel going to the shower in 24hrs Fitness@Bugis.He looked smaller in size and quite fair.

Totally not attracted to him.

saw him in california gym in Novena too. smaller in person. with an ang moh friend (bf?), giggling like a happy girl ... a "cfm" invitation? :huh: :huh:

Guest alien

Maybe the gf suck him and swallow his sperm too often until he haggard........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Every night only want at least 10ml......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Adam chen has a gf???

Guest Guest

saw him in california gym in Novena too. smaller in person. with an ang moh friend (bf?), giggling like a happy girl ... a "cfm" invitation? :huh: :huh:

A muscular man giggling like a happy girl..... TOTALLY ATTRACTIVE NOT!!!!!

Just dun understand, why cunt he act normal? Just behave like a straight man lah.

BOTTOM, Cfm!

Guest Guest

is elvin ng straight or not? does anyone really know?

i promise i caught him looking at me repeatedly at some event before. i really wanted to get to know him, but was too shy. sigh. seems like a pretty nice guy.

When he's studying in ntu, everyone knows he's a sister. Dun worry, go for him. He wants your dxxx

When he's studying in ntu, everyone knows he's a sister. Dun worry, go for him. He wants your dxxx

NTU?

I tot he's from NUS?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

NTU?

I tot he's from NUS?

oops, pai say lah, type too fast. You're right. He's from NUS studying english literature in faculty of arts and social sciences. Always hang around the central library and people's hostel :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Guest

are you sure? dun anyhow say. He doesn't look one bit like a sister to me. So manly. :)

Guest random guy

heard he's a top and into feminine guys. dunno, just hearsay.

actually whatever lah, he's entitled to like anyone he wishes to like just like any other human being.

I believe he might be gay. But as for a sister, i find it hard to believe.

As what i experience, very few guys who play soccers will be sisters.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

heard he's a top and into feminine guys. dunno, just hearsay.

actually whatever lah, he's entitled to like anyone he wishes to like just like any other human being.

Heard from where? who? Is the source reliable? So much nonsensical rumours going around.

anybody knows him personally? seems like a nice guy ... :)

Guest random guy

Heard from where? who? Is the source reliable? So much nonsensical rumours going around.

anybody knows him personally? seems like a nice guy ... :)

hi elvin:) i'll be watching CLIF!

Guest alien

I believe he might be gay. But as for a sister, i find it hard to believe.

As what i experience, very few guys who play soccers will be sisters.

Elvin ng is gay? He doesnt looks like one lo. Although every cute guy we also wish & hope he is gay.

Guest Guest

Elvin ng is gay? He doesnt looks like one lo. Although every cute guy we also wish & hope he is gay.

can we tell who's gay simply by looking? don't think so.

the only one who knows for sure is elvin himself. everything else is pure speculation.

Guest Guest

I hope elvin himself sure whether he is gay or str8?! Haha. Many pple still confuse, unsure or cannot accept his sexuality?!

most people not confused ... they just can't accept and so in denial. or they pretend to be confused so people won't probe further.

Guest alien

most people not confused ... they just can't accept and so in denial. or they pretend to be confused so people won't probe further.

Maybe it is true, many pple just cannot accept they are gay. So either they admit they are bi or confused. Hahaha.

Guest Guest

Maybe it is true, many pple just cannot accept they are gay. So either they admit they are bi or confused. Hahaha.

Just like in the chat line, people who said they are flex are in fact Bottom !

I don't know if Joanne Peh is a nice person as she seems (I think she's pretty though!), but if those claims were true, that restaurant need to brush up on their service etiquette.

It's just preposterous that Nando's charges $3.90 for their hot water. I mean, how difficult is it to boil water?

Guest manlybi

I don't know if Joanne Peh is a nice person as she seems (I think she's pretty though!), but if those claims were true, that restaurant need to brush up on their service etiquette.

It's just preposterous that Nando's charges $3.90 for their hot water. I mean, how difficult is it to boil water?

the restaurant is a profit organisation, as long as they list the price on the menu, you can either order or dun order.

the restaurant is a profit organisation, as long as they list the price on the menu, you can either order or dun order.

In the service line, you have to go the extra mile for your customers.

For Joanne's case, I don't think it was overboard for her to request a cup of hot water, which apparently she had to wait 30 minutes for her food and hot water.

Guest manlybi

In the service line, you have to go the extra mile for your customers.

For Joanne's case, I don't think it was overboard for her to request a cup of hot water, which apparently she had to wait 30 minutes for her food and hot water.

there is nothng wrong to order a cup of hot water, happened that this restaurant charged certain cost, the service staff should hv informed her in advance

the patron can choose to order or not to order

there is nothng wrong to order a cup of hot water, happened that this restaurant charged certain cost, the service staff should hv informed her in advance

the patron can choose to order or not to order

when they were not famous yet, they were humble... now.... they are so arrogant.

Guest Du LaLa

I saw him at Kino Liang Court alone. Seems like a gay to me. Keep staring around to see anyone notice him or not

hahahaha ~~~~ these mediacorp actors/actresses (especially the younger generation ones) are like that one, scared people don't know they are there. Some even wear a "BIG" (really BIG one) sunglass at night ~~ of course people will notice them lar --- thinking this person is either Blind or No Brain ! There is another type who talking so LOUD that you'll notice them 100 m away e.g. Patricia Mok. 丑人做怪, 少见多怪, 见怪不怪, 其怪自败

Guest alien

I saw him at Kino Liang Court alone. Seems like a gay to me. Keep staring around to see anyone notice him or not

U mean u saw elvin ng or dai yangtian? I think if he keep staring ard to see anyone notice him, more likely cos he is now an artiste, maybe he scare 'gou zai dui"

Guest I Luv警察哥哥

I have been watching the Ch8 9 pm TV drama C.L.I.F. not because of Tay Ping Hui, not because of Elvin Ng, also not because of Romeo Tan. It's all because of those Real Hot Policemen in the show. They appeared in the Police Recruitment Commercial in between the show. There is a particular stocky one in the show -- the Head of the Coast Guard whom I find him real hot. He has also appeared in one of the advertisements as an undercover who walked into a gambling den?

Guest woots

Anyone watch the TV8 show at 9pm.

did u notice Julian Hee? noticed something different about his face/feature but dunno what is it.

[/seemed

i absolutely agree dude! I'm not sure myself, But i thought he seemed thinner and his face looked more rectangularish. Haha. Correct me if I'm wrong!

All i know is when he appeared i had a schoolgirl moment... *blush* he's super cute man. =)

Guest Guest

Anyone watch the TV8 show at 9pm.

did u notice Julian Hee? noticed something different about his face/feature but dunno what is it.

Let me ask his bf what has he done to Julian's face.

LOL. Julian's face is already quite perfect, dont think the surgery bf needs to do anything more except may be botox.

Anyway, in epi 5 of clif, around 3.5 mins, the police officer in green shirt walking behind tph must be gay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Anyway, in epi 5 of clif, around 3.5 mins, the police officer in green shirt walking behind tph must be gay.

hahaha ~~ how you know? He showed his 兰花指??

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here got any reaction when Romeo got shot last night (TV la)

Watching the way Elvin Ng cried, my eyes all wet.

Cos both of them are so close, can imagine..

Tonight the funeral should have even more tears

I waiting for this part but never expect to be Romeo who wanted to join STAR. Thought it was the Team Leader.

Edited by junxiang

Guest juliette

Anyone here got any reaction when Romeo got shot last night (TV la)

Romeo did not get shot lah ~~~ he was kana poked by a knife a few times on his left abdomen and lastly into his left chest by a Crazy Man. Are we watching the same show ??? maybe your TV set showed you a different version :lol: :lol:

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.