Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest juliette

Tonight the funeral should have even more tears

I waiting for this part but never expect to be Romeo who wanted to join STAR. Thought it was the Team Leader.

I believe it's your TV set again. Saturday night where got show C.L.I.F. ??? :whistle: :whistle:

I believe it's your TV set again. Saturday night where got show C.L.I.F. ??? :whistle: :whistle:

Oh ya, forgot today is Sat!

Romeo did not get shot lah ~~~ he was kana poked by a knife a few times on his left abdomen and lastly into his left chest by a Crazy Man. Are we watching the same show ??? maybe your TV set showed you a different version :lol: :lol:

Haha, ya right! gosh, what's happening to me, too shock!!

Edited by junxiang

Guest juliette

How about Cenlin's boyfriend? what u think of him?

Oh ... that's hunk 陈炯江 Desmond Tan. like his biceps. He acted in a short film "when night fa11s" as a taxi driver who every night drove a prostitute to her work.

Guest imseeker

Nando's apologises to Joanne Peh with their chilli sauces

http://www.soshiok.com/article/15693

Singapore, June 22, 2011 - Nando's grilled chicken restaurant has finally confessed that its staff behaved badly and applauded when actress Joanne Peh and her boyfriend left in a huff over their bad service and behaviour.

The New Paper reported that it had disciplined its staff and would improve on its service standards.

But its form of apology to the actress was puzzling.

Apart from a letter of apology and a huge basket of flowers, the restaurant at Tanglin Mall also gave her four bottles of its peri peri sauce so that she could try their chicken at home.

But how is she going to get the chicken if she's not going back there.

The restaurant didn't give her any vouchers for a free meal.

But her kind boyfriend US actor-deejay Bobby Tonelli told The New Paper that they might revisit it "sometime in the future".

He said: "We are glad that Nando's investigated the matter and hopefully its service will improve and the issue of beverage charges will be clearer in the future.

"Yes, I think we would go back there sometime in the future.

"We all make mistakes sometimes and if we realise those mistakes and try to be a better person or business in this case, I think we all deserve a (second) chance."

Three weeks ago, the TV actress wanted to dine there with her boyfriend but was disappointed when the assistant manager told her she had to pay $3.90 for the hot water that she had asked for.

But Nando's policy is - it does not serve complimentary water.

When the couple left without having their meal, the staff at Nando's broke into applause, which was a demeaning thing to do.

Tonelli, 36, told The New Paper he saw the assistant manager Shah clapping as he was leaving.

Dismayed Peh tweeted her displeasure over her bad experience that night and caused a storm on the Internet.

Some netizens felt the restaurant was wrong while others thought the actress had behaved like a diva.

Regional marketing manager at Nando's Singapore Fanny Chai told The New Paper: "Nando's acknowledges that there was clapping.

"In addition, the failure on the staff's part to communicate our beverage selection clearly and manage the situation with the customer is also cause for disciplinary action.

"Nando's apologises for Ms Joanne Peh's unhappy experience. After internal investigations, the appropriate disciplinary actions have been carried out.

"We are concentrating our efforts on improving our service standards and will not be making any further comments about the incident."

Two weeks ago, Nando's sent Peh a basket of flowers, four bottles of its signature peri-peri hot sauce and a letter of apology.

A spokesman for Nando's public relations agency hopes Peh could enjoy the eatery's popular chicken at home - but how?

The New Paper reported that Shah had given his letter of resignation when the incident occurred.

So what disciplinary action could Nando's have taken against him?

Ms Chai declined to comment on this or which staff member started the clapping and why he or she did it.

Peh told TheNew Paper: "There was no explanation for the clapping in the letter of apology that Nando's sent tome.

"I haven't spoken to Nando's, but I hope that when I find time to do so, it can give me an explanation.

But if Nando's doesn't offer offer an explanatio), she won't pursue the matter.

"I want to put this incident behind me," she said.

Peh said Nando's had contacted her and wanted to meet her, but she had been busy with work.

She said she hasn't used the peri-peri sauces.

On the "diva backlash" that she had received as a result of her tweets, she said: "People have slammed me and said that there must be a reason the staff applauded...and that I must have been difficult.

"It's easy to pick on different things (hot water or the clapping) to attack and label me a diva.

"But no matter what the situation was, I stand by the fact that any clapping was inappropriate."

Since the ugly incident, Peh said she was told by managers of restaurants that she visited that they were considering not charging for water.

Miss Chai said Nando's is now considering whether to serve free water.

Peh said she was glad to highlight an issue of national interest which was not addressed for a long time.

But the actress should bear in mind that there are restaurant owners who are hesitant about serving Singapore tap water to guests or find boiling the tap water a chore.

Surely they can't serve bottled drinking or mineral water for free.

Also, more and more Singaporeans prefer to drink filtered water instead of straight from the tap. And they are not sure if every restaurant filters its tap water.

If u dont wish to serve your customers (well), your competitor will be most willing to.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I would have joined in and applauded along with them. Who does she think she is, Michelle Obama :o?

I am sure she has behaved arrogantly, more so than any other people facing the same situation would react. :angry: If anyone were to see her in person, you will see that she is always full of herself, as if the whole world revolves around her.

If I were her, I wouldn't go back. I dislike this restaurant so much. I once ate at their Bugis outlet and while I was not "ill treated" I noticed how sloppy their service is. Once is more than enough.

They would chat amongst themselves, while the food just sits at the kitchen window. The chef inside had to ring the bell a few times to chase after them. It's all the management's fault. The waiters also have poor product knowledge. Ask them something, they have to go check with manager. This happened six times!!!!! I wouldn't go back even if it's free. I am not a masochist.

Guest imseeker

If I were her, I wouldn't go back. I dislike this restaurant so much. I once ate at their Bugis outlet and while I was not "ill treated" I noticed how sloppy their service is. Once is more than enough.

I ate at their Bugis Junction outlet with a friend just last week.

You are right about the sloppy service, somehow no initiative and not very eager to serve. You can't fault them on any particular thing but it's the attitude in general, a "you are my paymaster" mentality.

Edited by imseeker

peh is so strange why did she demand this ''Peh told TheNew Paper: "There was no explanation for the clapping in the letter of apology that Nando's sent tome.""?? whats there to explain? will she want nando to say its staff do not like her thats why they clapped? that tanglin mall outlet is a very busy outlet esp during dinner, for its staff to clap shows that peh must had created much havoc. its staff were so busy with customers how can they be so free that they clapped? she must had created a big big hoo ha there. anyway, what does this peh want? does peh want those who clapped be sacked? what does she expect nando to do? why must she demand an explanation why they clapped?

mediacorp must not forget that NANdo, when it 1st came to singapore 1 year ago, they used THE MUTTONS from 98.7fm a radio station from mediacorp. now for they 1st birthday bash in sgp, Nando is using 91.3fm's the Married men for their promo.

Peh can voice her displeasure abt the water, but do voice it out to the management. and please do it privately. i dun like it when she take people's livelihood and go on talking abt it to the media.

I am sure she has behaved arrogantly, more so than any other people facing the same situation would react. :angry: If anyone were to see her in person, you will see that she is always full of herself, as if the whole world revolves around her.

I think no matter how 'diva' she is- the waiters shouldn't have done that. That's what customer service is all about. No matter how bad things goes, u just have to bite the bullet. Plus if restaurant policy not to serve water, if customer insist and in the end decide to leave- you should just smile and let them go. Why start applauding?? In no way is that right from a customer service point of view

I think no matter how 'diva' she is- the waiters shouldn't have done that. That's what customer service is all about.

Exactly!

I completely agree. And, Ms Peh isn't the only one who has commented about their atrocious service.

It's just that, because she is a minor celebrity, she has cast the spotlight on this dismal chain's service. I do not like Peh, but neither do I dislike her. I will just limit my comments on the service of this restaurant chain.

peh is so strange why did she demand this ''Peh told TheNew Paper: "There was no explanation for the clapping in the letter of apology that Nando's sent tome.""?? whats there to explain? will she want nando to say its staff do not like her thats why they clapped? that tanglin mall outlet is a very busy outlet esp during dinner, for its staff to clap shows that peh must had created much havoc.

No, no, you are also only guessing.

Unless you have footage of what she did, you cannot put 2 and 2 together and make a 5. There is no denying they did clap when she left with her partner. That is a no-no.

A paying customer should not have to endure such ill treatment. If the waiters can do that to a customer, that means they can also do that to you too.

How would you feel? Try to empathise.

peh is so strange why did she demand this ''Peh told TheNew Paper: "There was no explanation for the clapping in the letter of apology that Nando's sent tome.""?? whats there to explain? will she want nando to say its staff do not like her thats why they clapped? that tanglin mall outlet is a very busy outlet esp during dinner, for its staff to clap shows that peh must had created much havoc. its staff were so busy with customers how can they be so free that they clapped? she must had created a big big hoo ha there. anyway, what does this peh want? does peh want those who clapped be sacked? what does she expect nando to do? why must she demand an explanation why they clapped?

She may have created a big hoo ha and act like a diva. But that doesn't give reason for the staff to clap- it's basic customer service. If they have not clapped- I don't think it will be such a big hoo ha now. Not to forget, we are all basing it on the premise that she made a big hoo Haa out of it.. Peronally I do feel nando's staff needs ALOT of training with regards to their service.

mediacorp must not forget that NANdo, when it 1st came to singapore 1 year ago, they used THE MUTTONS from 98.7fm a radio station from mediacorp. now for they 1st birthday bash in sgp, Nando is using 91.3fm's the Married men for their promo.

Your point being? Nando's decide to switch to other non mediacorp station? So?

Peh can voice her displeasure abt the water, but do voice it out to the management. and please do it privately. i dun like it when she take people's livelihood and go on talking abt it to the media.

I do agree that she could have done it privately and not spread to media- but then again, with stomp etc nowadays... Things gets to media very fast and if it's just a tweet from some random stranger- I feel that people will nt be flaming that person....

Accountability. Some of you are saying you do not like it that Peh's actions could possibly mean that some of the staff could possibly lose their jobs.

But if you did not do a good job and insult the customer, then why should the management still continue to condone such behavior?

Why should they still hire the staff?

Everyone of us has been customers before.

And when you were badly treated by fxxking ill-mannered service staff, were you completely in the wrong? Did you blame yourself?

Was there no justification?

If we always try to make excuses for these service staff, Singapore will continue to be notorious for it's lousy service. Our service line is one of the most laughable industry throughout the world. Bad bad service.

Did you know that there are no 5-star hotels in Singapore?

What a joke! We seem to be going backwards.

I say this with love: If you want Singapore to improve, do not condone such behavior.

If the customer is difficult, it will only improve our service industry.

Guest Black_Hat

Accountability. Some of you are saying you do not like it that Peh's actions could possibly mean that some of the staff could possibly lose their jobs.

But if you did not do a good job and insult the customer, then why should the management still continue to condone such behavior?

Why should they still hire the staff?

Everyone of us has been customers before.

And when you were badly treated by fxxking ill-mannered service staff, were you completely in the wrong? Did you blame yourself?

Was there no justification?

If we always try to make excuses for these service staff, Singapore will continue to be notorious for it's lousy service. Our service line is one of the most laughable industry throughout the world. Bad bad service.

Did you know that there are no 5-star hotels in Singapore?

What a joke! We seem to be going backwards.

I say this with love: If you want Singapore to improve, do not condone such behavior.

If the customer is difficult, it will only improve our service industry.

She could have handled the situation with more grace and finesse. I found out about her incident at Nandos thru her tweets on the very same day it happened, and she kept tweeting non-stop about it like she has been dealt with some grieveous offence. And weeks after the incident, she's on the cover of 8Days yakking about her Nandos incident again. It's not that she was wrong in tweeting about it, it's THE WAY she tweeted and overblow this situation.

Why couldn't she have handled this incident more privately in the first place? I am sure there are many other ways of dealing with this problem without making it publicly known and being able to get the rightful outcome she wants.

Edited by Black_Hat

Guest Guest

She could have handled the situation with more grace and finesse. I found out about her incident at Nandos thru her tweets on the very same day it happened, and she kept tweeting non-stop about it like she has been dealt with some grieveous offence. And weeks after the incident, she's on the cover of 8Days yakking about her Nandos incident again. It's not that she was wrong in tweeting about it, it's THE WAY she tweeted and overblow this situation.

Why couldn't she have handled this incident more privately in the first place? I am sure there are many other ways of dealing with this problem without making it publicly known and being able to get the rightful outcome she wants.

You're biased against Joanne Peh just because it's her.

If it's some other actress or an unknown, I doubt you would be saying the same thing.

The most important issue here is Joanne Peh is standing up against her believe of no glass of tap water should cost $3.90.

Sure she couldve afford it easily but her action speaks to all of us and represents us normal human that no one should pay that amount for a glass of plain water in those restaurant chain. She did us a favor.

How many of u r willing to pay 3.90 for tap water or dare to SAY NO?

I dont understand wwhy most of u claimed she acted like a diva just because she a celebrity. If she really want to act like a diva she wouldnt have step in to those public restaurant in the first place.

Thumbs up this post if u agree!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I dont understand wwhy most of u claimed she acted like a diva just because she a celebrity. If she really want to act like a diva she wouldnt have step in to those public restaurant in the first place.

Maybe she could not afford to go to the top resturants all the time since her bf is an actor/DJ and not some multi-millionaire or billionaire? :huh:

Guest BEAUTY

No one forces you to be in the service line. If you are a waiter, salesgirl etc, please be assured you will meet all types of customers - nice ones and mutherfxxkers. No matter who they are, it is your duty to serve them well because that is what you are paid for. If you can't take the heat, don't be in this service industry. There is a reason why it is called service industry and not go-fxxk-yourself industry.

Guest passerby

I have to agree that Nando's service is atrocious having experienced it firsthand and I wouldn't go back to the restaurant either if I were in JP's shoes, who knows what 'extra' stuff they might 'accidentally' drop in the food.

There should be an option where service charge can be denied to these errant establishments!

The most important issue here is Joanne Peh is standing up against her believe of no glass of tap water should cost $3.90.

Sure she couldve afford it easily but her action speaks to all of us and represents us normal human that no one should pay that amount for a glass of plain water in those restaurant chain. She did us a favor.

How many of u r willing to pay 3.90 for tap water or dare to SAY NO?

Haha thumbs up for you from me!

No, no, you are also only guessing.

Unless you have footage of what she did, you cannot put 2 and 2 together and make a 5. There is no denying they did clap when she left with her partner. That is a no-no.

A paying customer should not have to endure such ill treatment. If the waiters can do that to a customer, that means they can also do that to you too.

How would you feel? Try to empathise.

its true that they shd not clap. been to nando's at tanglin mall. i think most of the waiters are part timers and students. whatever it is, peh shd not bring this up again and again. she brought it up in TNP, 8Days and so on. why does she need nando to tell her the REASON they clapped? well, peh, the reason is they are immature and they dislike you lor. nando apologised, peh shd just be gracious and accept that apology. Peh did not accept the apology right?

looks to me like peh want to milk this situation for all its worth but hey, does who clapped dunt need to 'deserve' a job? what does peh want or expect from nando's?

Guest Diva and Devil

The moment the staff started to clap at their angry customer, they are damned and hot water issue is no longer the reason for the anguish. If Joanne Peh did't complain about it online, the staff can easily take things for granted and you guys might be in for the next free clappping session and free kick in the ass. This is not the kind of customer service Singapore should encourage. If wee called Joanne Peh as emotional diva, than the staff is simply rude devil. I will not return for poor service to teach the restaurant what strict lesson means. It should send clear signal to other restaurants too.

its true that they shd not clap. been to nando's at tanglin mall. i think most of the waiters are part timers and students. whatever it is, peh shd not bring this up again and again. she brought it up in TNP, 8Days and so on. why does she need nando to tell her the REASON they clapped? well, peh, the reason is they are immature and they dislike you lor. nando apologised, peh shd just be gracious and accept that apology. Peh did not accept the apology right?

looks to me like peh want to milk this situation for all its worth but hey, does who clapped dunt need to 'deserve' a job? what does peh want or expect from nando's?

Well I don't know if she accepted the apology or not. But she's a celebrity, it could be that all the magazines keep asking her etc or just keep quoting her. Even if she did try to play it up to gain attention or something, it's common in the entertainment industry.

With regards to if those who clapped deserve a job? Yes they deserve one- just not in the service industry Cos they dun understand what it means to be in service industry. We can't condone such acts just because they 'deserve a job'. U take up a service job, do what u r supposed to do- or bear the consequences or being sacked etc. Simple as that

For those who have been to taiwan....look at their customer service....

I would say most of the stalls 90% of them.....will not give you a black face or what-so-ever if you enter the shop....touch here and there and not buying anything in the end....

Lets not talk about the glass of water that cost 3.90......by clapping when the customer choose to leave....what attitude is this....?

Just because Joanne is a celebrity, thats why this incident got blown up so big....ask yourself....don't we bitch about something injustice on our own facebook, twitter and to friends? I don't think there is anything wrong for her to do that....

Guest Clapping assignments

With regards to if those who clapped deserve a job? Yes they deserve one- just not in the service industry Cos they dun understand what it means to be in service industry.

There are event companies that recruit temporary "clappers" or whistlers for VIP to fake support. These staff just fit the bill.

Guest Guest

i brought nado peri peri sauce at $4.50 each at Mustafa.

I brought 2 and seriously i dont like the taste. The sauce is more watery and tangy. I prefer my Heinz chilli sauce.

Guest Guest

NONE of you were at the restaurant itself to witness the incident, and here you are speculating what might have happened, just because one happened to stood up for herself she happens to be a celebrity.

Why not make a trip down to one of the Nando's and experience it for yourself their good service. :rolleyes:

I've read enough stupids comments and replies from people who think that it's the restaurant's rights to service charge even if you have to bring your own food to your table, cannot afford, don't go. Some of you really deserved to be ripped off. :whistle:

fact is Nando made an apology to peh. shd peh not be the bigger person and accept it? if viewers can stand her bad stiff acting in CILF, why cant peh accept nando's apology? why shd peh still harp to the press abt nando did not explain why did the staff clapped?

nando's staff was wrong to have 'clapped'. but nando's staff was not wrong in charging her 3.90 for water, its the nando's management that is wrong.

went to nando's tanglin mall before ahd the service was not good, neither was it that bad. they were clearly understaffed and its wait staff look like students.

by not accepting nando's apology, peh is petty.

Guest Guest

fact is Nando made an apology to peh. shd peh not be the bigger person and accept it? if viewers can stand her bad stiff acting in CILF, why cant peh accept nando's apology? why shd peh still harp to the press abt nando did not explain why did the staff clapped?

nando's staff was wrong to have 'clapped'. but nando's staff was not wrong in charging her 3.90 for water, its the nando's management that is wrong.

went to nando's tanglin mall before ahd the service was not good, neither was it that bad. they were clearly understaffed and its wait staff look like students.

by not accepting nando's apology, peh is petty.

Talk is cheap, sorry is meaningless if they continue to do things the same way.

Bottled water is $1.80 on their menu, I remembered because I was made to order that when I asked for plain water. $3.90 hot water is not on the menu, it was a ridiculous price conjured by the restaurant manager to force her to back off.

It's on the service staff's onus to go the extra mile and win some hearts, or be inflexible and drive customers away.

"We do not have warm water on my menu, but we can warm up a $1.80 bottled water just for you."

How difficult is it to fulfil this special request by pouring it into a cup and microwave it?

It's not like she asked for freshly squeezed breast milk or horse cum.

I fully support her actions.

Here we have a truly outspoken actress who have spoke out against the very common unacceptable bad service in most Singapore eateries, hit them where it hurts, kicks more punch than an useless whine in STOMP. How can you even sympathise with all these haughty restaurants who charge 10% extra for atrocious service thinking that customers owe them a living? Unless you have a stake?

Are we so used to bad service that we actually find such nonsense acceptable?

Though I've written off this franchise as one of the place that I would never visit again after my first, I'm tempted to drop by to see if there are improvements. But I seriously doubt so. My first visit was plain unpleasant, so to speak, likewise, you can find many similar reviews in hungrygowhere.

PS. Aren't you curious to know the meaning behind the clapping? I am.

Guest Guest

By the way, I'm not her fan or a fan of her acting.

I'm only supporting what she did within her powers using her status to make a difference, by setting the records right.

Aren't you consumers sick of overpriced crap food served on platter, and having to pay 10% for bad service, a common sight in most local restaurants? Or you're not discerning enough to tell the difference? Do travel to places like Japan or Taiwan, good service and good food is not limited to 5 star eateries, you will find similar in 2 star budget places that serves tasty food as well, complete with good service.

Don't you want that, or do you think you don't deserve that? :)

Guest imseeker

How difficult is it to fulfil this special request by pouring it into a cup and microwave it?

It's not like she asked for freshly squeezed breast milk or horse cum.

LOL OMG!!!! :lol::lol::ph34r:

Guest imseeker

By the way, I'm not her fan or a fan of her acting.

I'm only supporting what she did within her powers using her status to make a difference, by setting the records right.

Aren't you consumers sick of overpriced crap food served on platter, and having to pay 10% for bad service, a common sight in most local restaurants? Or you're not discerning enough to tell the difference? Do travel to places like Japan or Taiwan, good service and good food is not limited to 5 star eateries, you will find similar in 2 star budget places that serves tasty food as well, complete with good service.

Don't you want that, or do you think you don't deserve that? :)

Agreed, places like ThaiExpress and Lerk Thai charges 10% for inexistent service too. :angry:

The apology came too late.

The 4 bottles of chilli ... what a token effort.

It is time for owners of local restaurants to assess the training they provided for their foreign staff.

I had eaten at Black Angus some weeks ago and I must say, although it was a Saturday afternoon, there was enough local waiting staff at hand.

They were all enthusiastic about their work and they did their very best to please the customers. I did not encounter a single "FT" waiter there.

The training provided to any FT should include...local dialects and customs.

The use of "certainly" over "yes".

The use of "I check what I can do" over "cannot/no".

After all, older Singaporeans like me, may come after your job in the next few years...

Guest Guest

Agreed, places like ThaiExpress and Lerk Thai charges 10% for inexistent service too. :angry:

More outrageous are fxxkedup restaurants like Shokudo, a glorified food court where you have to self service and pay 10% service charge. What service??? The number of suckers in the queue amazes me.

Guest Guest

More outrageous are fxxkedup restaurants like Shokudo, a glorified food court where you have to self service and pay 10% service charge. What service??? The number of suckers in the queue amazes me.

Shokudo's curry Japanese rice is lousy and the staff are mainly either jiu hoo kias or PRCs....

Guest Guest2

Shokudo's curry Japanese rice is lousy and the staff are mainly either jiu hoo kias or PRCs....

Another disgusting overpriced food court in disguise.

Some people really can't tell the difference.

All these publicities and neg reviews from a cup of water? Nando's management should review their water policy. Penny wise pound foolish

We should learn something from overseas restaurants where it is customary to serve free water to the guests. (Korea restaurants provide free coffee as well).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 八卦记者

Cadelcott Hill is an exciting place where many gossips and backstabbing take place everyday. Previously, MediaCorp's famous Queen Bee loves to be attached to hunky male stars from MediaCorp. Since her Acting School days, she has been related to almost 20 hunky male stars in MediaCorp. No wonder there is a joke in MediaCorp, saying that if you wait a while, the Queen Bee will come and get attached with you.

Once, the spicy hot Queen Bee had an arguement with her mother. Queen Bee left home in anger.

Although Queen Bee knew many men, but no one would let her stay with them. Very soon, a female MediaCorp Ah Jie found out about her plight. Being from the same dialect group, Ah Jie felt sorry for her, and invited Queen Bee back to her house to stay.

Unfortunately, Ah Jie forgot that her husband is also a muscular man, and Queen Bee was attracted to any hunky man. Hence, it was only natural that Ah Jie's husband, who was also a flirt was happily being seduced by Queen Bee back in the comfort of their home.

In the end, when Queen Bee was at Studio 6 filming a serial, Ah Jie was so pissed off that she rushed all the way to Studio 6 to confront Queen Bee with all the evidence of her seducing with her husband.

The crew members found out that Ah Jie was on her way, and immediately locked all entrances and exits to Studio 6. Ah Jie could not enter the studio, and screamed and shouted at the main door of Studio 6.

On one side of the door, Queen Bee kept denying what she had done. On the other side of the door, Ah Jie kept screaming and kicking the door. It was only when a few of Ah Jie's best friends came to her that she was pacified and left Studio 6.

Immediately, Queen Bee stopped seeing Ah Jie's hubby, and her career began to go down the slope.

Recently, Queen Bee has been filming a few shows with Ah Jie. Crew members were shocked to see Queen Bee and Ah Jie so friendly together. They thought both of them had solved their misunderstandings.

Unknown to many people, Ah Jie was telling Queen Bee that her flirty husband is now looking for new flowers outside, and she wanted Queen Bee to go and catch her husband with her and other woman together. Both of them became good friends.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.