Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guests

I dont watch local TV series and dont know shit about Zoe, Fan, et al, except for their names.

But Z Tay isnt wrong by saying that some plastic surgery procedures introcude poisons into the body. Fyi, Botox is a toxin. It IS a powerful poison - the botulinum toxin, in fact.

People are unimpressed with her hypocrisy and double standards.

She endorses and promotes weight loss supplement pills, in particular a brand that does not even list it's contents. If she could whore something like that without conscience, who is she to talk about the toxicity of botox now?

Guest Guests

well i dont think that there is anything majorly wrong about Zoe Tay. If you were to comment on her wrinkles and how old she looks now, fine. However you do have to take into consideration her age, she is no longer the young feisty bobo you saw decades ago. Whats wrong with trying to evolve from screen sex goddess to screen dame? As for her acting, we all know she isn't exactly Meryl Streep-ish but you have to admit that she was never hailed as the BEST ACTRESS (that goes to Huang Biren,Ivy Lee etc) but as the ah jie. to be a ah jie doesnt need acting talent/skills but star power and judging from the hoo hahs she achieved in the past years you gotta admit she is a bloody head turner.

No doubt about it, she is a wrinkly old hag now, that's the only undisputed truth.

However, other crappy titles like undisputed no.1 queen is just cliche and has lost it's relevance. Today, she's nothing more than an ageing actress of substandard acting and very poor enunciation, $90k box office is very telling. :thumb:

Guest Guests

check out the third column of the above article -

The Tree's box office was only $377,000, not $720,000 as reported by her fans.

As usual, her pathetic supports love to inflate her pathetic achievements to make her look less bad.

Guest Anonymous

Juicy news about Rui En:

Of cos, Rui En doesn't need such publicity. She has enough publicity by always making known to the media what scenes she won't do. She doesn't need any publicity, she is guaranteed jobs by Mr Chang Long Jong. She doesn't need publicity becos her fans will do it for her. The media said her fans will contact the them with news about RE etc. She can just act diva with all people doing all the publicity for her.

Now let me clarify this : I am not siding with Zhang Yaodong, but I feel the whole issue lies with the EP.

ZYD is a university graduate, can he possibly misinterpret a script? What went on behind this hoo-ha? If he is so incapable of interpreting a script, can he still be an actor? The EP is talking nuts & gave such lame excuse & make ZYD a scapegoat.

If Rui En & her fans are unhappy, pls march straight to the EP, the CEO & the chairman offices to complain. Why pick on an actor & attack? Pick the big guys, please, and we will all salute Rui En and her fans guts.

另一名幕后人说:“我不意外,这种事会发生是迟早的事,只是张耀栋先踩到瑞恩的尾巴罢了,她在电视台是出了名的难搞,你不信可以打听看看。”

About ken lim & chang long jong relationship, you all can go & check. why RE & JA got better treatment than the rest who signed with outside managers? why RE unprofessionalism is being tolerated? why the EP can't do anything with her? WHY?

And if you all have read the news, ALL the colleagues are on ZYD's side, nobody supported RE. WHY?

If she's such an uptight pussy, prolly she shouldnt be in this circle. She's lucky she has all these producers in Mediacorp to stand by what she believes in. Imagine she's in TVB, out she goes man!

actually nobody bother about it. the problem here is, her fans have been very active dealing with

the media. they were the ones who emailed the media to complain about ZYD & scolded him.

looks like her fans are damn free & good in doing such things. and becoz of that, i just want to

provide the other side of my argument.

ya, i think those actors must really consider asking mediacorp to buy insurance for them, in

case they accidentally touch her & get her fans complain to the media & their reputation at risk,

which will affect their rice-bowls.

maybe, let her act alone & then ask the film-editor do editing, cut & paste those scenes, will be

safer for the actors. or better still, ask the EP to act with her. if i were those actors, i will march

to the chairman office to complain about her & refuse to act with her. but then she got backing, & those

actors got their rice-bowls to protect. poor thing.

frankly, i think this is the first time in showbiz history, i encounter such an artiste like rui en.

even in those noisy hk, taiwan, hollywood showbiz circles, never seen such behaviour.

pls don't make RE out to be an oscar talent that mediacorp can't live without.. There are many talents out

there if they are given fair opportunities. Her talent is just a dime a dozen.

in this case, RE is horribly wrong & ZYD is horribly wrongED. If RE just clarify herself, that's fine.

But she went too far. It's so wrong to trash a fellow colleague this manner. That just go to show

how lack of depth is she.

I hope RE fans in the course of supporting her, don't lose your conscience. The big hoo-ha you

people made just show how shallow you people are & how little you all know RE.

And pls, my advice to RE, you are all of 30 yrs old, in this industry for 10 yrs. If you still need to

stand up so fiercely to protect your IMAGE, then you have already failed as an artiste or even as a person.

One more thing, to RE & her fans, next time, pls don't pick on a small guy, go & talk to the big guys

in the office.

If Mr Ang Ming Hwa is reading this forum, pls do us a big favour, pls get to the bottom of this

whole hoo-ha. Pls go & find out the TRUTH about Rui En having a strong backing to enable her

to behave like a diva in Mediacorp. Pls write a big article & tell mediacorp to stop this back-door

practice in order to be fair to ALL the other artistes & crew at mediacorp. Get Chang Long Jong

out of mediacorp, he is the one responsible for the bad performance in the Ch 8 drama business

unit!!!

Why talk in riddles? why talk so much? Just ask Chang long Jong to get out of mediacorp &

let's see who will back RE. It's RE fans who first said RE is the victim & accuse ZYD of using her.

If ZYD didn't clarify, you people accuse of him of not daring to speak the truth.

He explained the whole incident, then you people accuse him of gaining something. WTH do you people want?

Anybody who know mediacorp history, know RE got all the opportunities through back-door!!

Mediacorp has never tolerated any other artistes behaving this way, not even Huang Biren or Fann Wong.

Not a single artiste can behave like a diva there no matter how high up they are, pls get the truth.

Guest starwatcher

Hi

are u saying Ken and Chang is a couple ? if so, wonder who has the poorer taste :P

"About ken lim & chang long jong relationship, you all can go & check. ......"

I noticed that 伍洛毅 has recently returned to the TV screen on small calefare roles. I found him actually quite gorgeous. He hosted quite a few shows and suddenly disappeared totally from the screen. Then, news about his naked photo's being lost, his problems with his PR manager, etc etc ...... and now he's back. my gaydar received a strong signals. anyone know him?

Hi

are u saying Ken and Chang is a couple ? if so, wonder who has the poorer taste :P

"About ken lim & chang long jong relationship, you all can go & check. ......"

Chang Long Jong & Ken Lim are the best of friends. You go & check if this is true.

I already told you all, NEVER in mediacorp history can an artiste has so much say,

even bigger say than the EPs. Only objective viewers who are not Rui En's crazed fans

can see this.

Chang Long Jong moved Jeanette Aw to higher ground, by helping her to break into

overseas market (something that Ken Lim can't do). That's why this year she did a

Malaysia NTV7 production & a China-Singapore co-production.

Rui En and Jeanette Aw are Hype Records' Artiste Networks artistes, not Mediacorp artistes.

Despite doing volunteer work for over 60 hours, Zoe Tay failed to get a place for her son in Nanyang Primary School. :wacko:

http://news.omy.sg/News/News%2BSpotlight/Story/OMYStory201108111114-266869.html

郑惠玉到南小当义工 连抽签机会都没有

小学一年级报名已告一段落,今年学生的竞争似乎比往年激烈,有些学校在个别阶段甚至出现超过五个人抢一个位的情况。名校如南洋小学,自然非常热门,阿姐郑惠玉也为儿子提前铺路,做足校方规定的80个小时义工,可惜连抽签的机会都没有。

郑惠玉儿子 转报恒力小学

新传媒阿姐郑惠玉与丈夫蒋佳伟百忙中抽空,为了让儿子报读南洋小学,做足校方规定的80个小时(南小的规定比教育部规定的至少40个小时多了一倍,但每年都有几百人排队等做义工),可惜最后依然功亏一篑。

《联合早报》影艺热线接获读者钟太太通报,说看过夫妇俩在南小当义工。她说,蒋佳伟曾在学校的艺术展上,提着相机帮忙拍大人物,相信当时因为郑惠玉怀第三胎,所以才接过义工棒子。

郑惠玉和丈夫当义工,也在网上被讨论,有人甚至预测郑惠玉的儿子肯定会进得了学校。关于这种想法,熟知本地教育的人认为,许多名校是辅助学校,常会举办筹款活动,这些活动如能请到艺人出席会增加号召力,所以感觉上艺人比较容易申请成为义工。

不过这回郑惠玉申请失败,证明南洋小学没有独厚艺人,即使红如阿姐,也得和其他普通家长一样排队。

其中一名家长柯女士说,郑惠玉可能是“输”在“没做功课”,因为她住在荷兰路,距离学校超过二公里,以她家的经济状况,要搬到学校一公里内的武吉知马路一带豪宅区,应该不是问题。可惜她和几百人竞争,最后因为住得太远连抽签的机会都没有就出局。

李国煌准备搬家并到南小当义工。完整报道,请翻阅11.08.2011《联合早报》。

郑惠玉破天慌演出贺岁剧《双星报喜》 独挑大梁PK童冰玉

She will be playing a filial, hardworking daughter-in-law but due to heavenly and god casting spirit on her, resulting in a 180 degree change in her character and become a rude daughter-in-law.

Guest Sweetie

Why are people so bitter about Zoe ? It's so strange because I dun recall her doing anything harmful , deceptive . Yes she is not a great actress , but so what. As if mediacorp has a ton of great ones. I mean compared to someone like Ho Yao Shan , Zoe as a celebrity here is so much more pleasing. I dun love her nor like her acting a lot, but what's the hate about ?

Guest jiejie

Why are people so bitter about Zoe ? It's so strange because I dun recall her doing anything harmful , deceptive . Yes she is not a great actress , but so what. As if mediacorp has a ton of great ones. I mean compared to someone like Ho Yao Shan , Zoe as a celebrity here is so much more pleasing. I dun love her nor like her acting a lot, but what's the hate about ?

I believe she 卡到阴 bah, that's why these ghosts are haunting her.

its natural, the more popular one is the more haters one has. for no reason, people can dislike someone becos of her hairstyle, her house, her children or all sorts of reasons. i do not like the word HATE as how could someone HATE another person they do not even know? but looks like there are some with mental problems here that zoe caused them so much disstress. they should seek help. sun ho? i do not HATE her, i dislike her and will not listen to her songs, i watch her mtv for a good laugh, but i do not hate her, just turn her off whenever i see her in the media.

its natural, the more popular one is the more haters one has. for no reason, people can dislike someone becos of her hairstyle, her house, her children or all sorts of reasons. i do not like the word HATE as how could someone HATE another person they do not even know? but looks like there are some with mental problems here that zoe caused them so much disstress. they should seek help. sun ho? i do not HATE her, i dislike her and will not listen to her songs, i watch her mtv for a good laugh, but i do not hate her, just turn her off whenever i see her in the media.

hhahahaa. Can Zoe Tay be considered very popular?

In your dreams. :rolleyes:

It's simple.

We have someone incompetent here as you have pointed out, a cannot make it lousy actress. But yet some blind idiots and the media have to insist that

she is no.1 (from the bottom)

she can act (when her acting sucks)

she can sing (when she sounds like a toad)

she is good (when she is not)

she is smooth (when she looks like a testicle)

When you try to pass off this Bgrade as the real deal, you can't expect others to be equally deluded. It's quite clear what kind of rubbish she is.

Guest Fancy Free

Amidst_the_stars

Guest Guests

It's simple.

We have someone incompetent here as you have pointed out, a cannot make it lousy actress. But yet some blind idiots and the media have to insist that

she is no.1 (from the bottom)

she can act (when her acting sucks)

she can sing (when she sounds like a toad)

she is good (when she is not)

she is smooth (when she looks like a testicle)

When you try to pass off this Bgrade as the real deal, you can't expect others to be equally deluded. It's quite clear what kind of rubbish she is.

The problem doesn't lie with ZoeT, she is just another average actress in Mediacorp. It's her over enthusiastic fans that's causing her demise and generating all this hatred towards her.

Delusional folks had been giving her a hat too big for her small head, raising unrealistic expectations of her performance which she is not capable of by giving her unwarranted praises, when valid criticism of hers surface, they are quick to silent the critics as well.

You all think she's really royalty just because of this queen nickname? :lol:

Guest Guests
Zoe Tay has failed to get his son into Nanyang Primary School, despite volunteering at the school for 80 hours.

Zoe and her pilot husband Philip Chionh had taken time out of their busy schedules to volunteer at the school, in hopes of getting a place for their son Brayden, who is entering primary one.

It is known that hundreds of parents wait in line every year to volunteer their time at Nanyang Primary School.

The required volunteering hours at the school, however, is 80 hours. This is double the number stipulated by the Ministry of Education.

A reader, Mrs Zhong, called Lianhe Zaobao to say that she had spotted the celebrity couple volunteering at the school. When Zoe was having her third child, her husband was spotted helping out as a photographer at a school event.

Netizens had believed that Zoe's son would have no problems getting into the school.

Celebrities are believed to be "preferred" volunteers, because they can help pull in crowds when schools organise fund raising activities.

Zoe's failure to enrol her son into Nanyang Primary shows that celebrities receive no preferential treatment and have to queue just like other parents.

Another parent, Mdm Ke, commented that Zoe probably lost out because she didn't do her "homework".

Mdm Ke notes that Zoe stays at Holland Road, more than 2 km away from the school. She added that the couple could have moved to a home at Bukit Timah Road to be within 1 km from the school. Since Zoe was competing against hundreds of other parents, she lost out without even a chance to ballot.

This celebrity in question cannot pull in crowd. :lol:

Guest Kristy

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?38089-Fann-Wong-confessed-that-she-have-went-through-3-abortions

Fann Wong admitted on her own that she have went through 3 abortions with her husband-to-be..

Quoted: "I aborted them because of pressure from my management and family who thought that being pregnant out of marriage will jeopardize my career and popularity".

I CANT IMGAINE SHE WENT FOR ABORTION 3 TIMES DUE TO FAME. I WILL NEVER SUPPORT SUCH MURDERER, U BRING SHAME, FANN!!!!!!!

Guest Lovely

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?38089-Fann-Wong-confessed-that-she-have-went-through-3-abortions

Fann Wong admitted on her own that she have went through 3 abortions with her husband-to-be..

Quoted: "I aborted them because of pressure from my management and family who thought that being pregnant out of marriage will jeopardize my career and popularity".

I CANT IMGAINE SHE WENT FOR ABORTION 3 TIMES DUE TO FAME. I WILL NEVER SUPPORT SUCH MURDERER, U BRING SHAME, FANN!!!!!!!

she is so fake to me, my friends and i had never like her.

If she doesn't want kids, she shld do protection lor. How cld she go for abortion?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

If she doesn't want kids, she shld do protection lor. How cld she go for abortion?

Maybe she was horny, her act is really irresponsible, considering her as a hollywood star? SHAME ON HER SERIOUSLY. killing lifes at the expenses on her horniness.

disgrace woman, no wonder you never made it all these years

She would have 3 kids now if she never went for abortion. Like what David Gan always says: Karma..

Anyway, who can be bother with this woman, flat face, flat chest. LOL

Maybe she was horny, her act is really irresponsible, considering her as a hollywood star? SHAME ON HER SERIOUSLY. killing lifes at the expenses on her horniness.

Even she is horny and maybe she doesn't want protection, but still can ask the other party do protection.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Even she is horny and maybe she doesn't want protection, but still can ask the other party do protection.

She like it raw, and we do not know who she doing with? maybe some horny bangala who like to do it raw too, tt why leading to the murder of the baby.

This show how cheap and slut this woman may be... ** no eyes see**

Sad case la...

She suxs and she is fake to me. Me too, i dont like fake wong..

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201108131530-267345.html

结婚2年‘做人’不成 好友传授文芳R级受孕法

范文芳与李铭顺结婚两年仍膝下无子,普遍认为是工作繁忙造成的。(图/档案照)

Photo Gallery

本地阿姐范文芳结婚两年膝下无子,竟有好友传授“限制级”方法,希望帮助她受孕!

范文芳与李铭顺这对明星夫妻,今年都已40岁,据说,他们自两年前结婚以来,就一直不断尝试各种方法,但仍没有成功受孕。

范文芳在接受《新报》访问时透露,许多人传授他们不同的方法,从求神祈祷到特定的饮食都有。

她笑说:“也有些人传授的方法比较另类,这些通常是针对铭顺来教的。”

“这些方法太露骨,恐怕不能见报!”

李国煌试中药,终于当了爸爸 。完整报道,请翻阅13.08.2011《新明日报》。

too old for birth or cannot give birth due to past act???????

Are you Zoe supporters so desperate as to bring in He Yao Shan to compare?

Is He Yao Shan even a Mediacorp artiste or an actress?

Pls stop embarrassing your idol already!

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201108131530-267345.html

结婚2年‘做人’不成 好友传授文芳R级受孕法

范文芳与李铭顺结婚两年仍膝下无子,普遍认为是工作繁忙造成的。(图/档案照)

Photo Gallery

本地阿姐范文芳结婚两年膝下无子,竟有好友传授“限制级”方法,希望帮助她受孕!

范文芳与李铭顺这对明星夫妻,今年都已40岁,据说,他们自两年前结婚以来,就一直不断尝试各种方法,但仍没有成功受孕。

范文芳在接受《新报》访问时透露,许多人传授他们不同的方法,从求神祈祷到特定的饮食都有。

她笑说:“也有些人传授的方法比较另类,这些通常是针对铭顺来教的。”

“这些方法太露骨,恐怕不能见报!”

李国煌试中药,终于当了爸爸 。完整报道,请翻阅13.08.2011《新明日报》。

too old for birth or cannot give birth due to past act???????

i think is better for her to put down her work and plan for baby now. By the time she is pregnant, 10 yrs down, when her son is 10 yrs old. she is like a granny 60 yrs old. tt is a horrible situation.

She had passed her prime, leave the throne to the princess, aging fann...

• 3 weeks later...

Thomas Price will be in town to film.

thomas-price-1.jpg

Thomas Price aka 白梓轩 Bai Zixuan will be starring in Ah Jie Zoe's comeback drama, Double Bonus 双星报喜!!

He is the lead actor of Hong Kong gay film Amphetamine (2005).

Mediacorp is crazy to cast him to oppose one old lady and one ugly lady.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.