Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Rolleyes
21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Then u think Fann Wong is better? Lol

Who can be worse than the number 1 useless fucking lao cheebye of mediacorp with her record of fails???

1 hour ago, Guest Rolleyes said:

Who can be worse than the number 1 useless fucking lao cheebye of mediacorp with her record of fails???

Exactly, this overrated overhyped expired old hag Lao Zoe Tay is nothing but a useless lao cheebye.

Page n aloy have improved n pp is good as usual in 9 pm show.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Fann Wong has just been announced as the new face of Shiseido Ultimune.

Welcoming the month of September with our dearest Fann Wong being the Ambassador of Shiseido Ultimune
The team has been working hard for the past months, we can't wait to share more photos and exciting videos with you! Thank you @shiseidosg!!! #betheultimateyou #shiseido #shiseidosg #Fannwong #范文芳 #ambassador #catwalkasia
— with Fann Wong 范文芳 and 凱渥 CatWalk.

Didn't Lao Zoe post about Shiseido on her Instagram some time back?  LOL

14188603_1059838350801152_75252896532864

Guest Eudora
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Welcoming the month of September with our dearest Fann Wong being the Ambassador of Shiseido Ultimune
The team has been working hard for the past months, we can't wait to share more photos and exciting videos with you! Thank you @shiseidosg!!! #betheultimateyou #shiseido #shiseidosg #Fannwong #范文芳 #ambassador #catwalkasia

Lao zoe can only endorse toilet paper and old people contacts. Getting her to endorse a high class brand is suicide, might as well get market aunties.

Guest Guest2
4 minutes ago, Guest Eudora said:

Lao zoe can only endorse toilet paper and old people contacts. Getting her to endorse a high class brand is suicide, might as well get market aunties.

LOL so true

Guest Guest 2
16 minutes ago, Guest Eudora said:

That cheap old slut can only beg for samples at the counter after they analysed her leather. 

Guest Fuck ZT Fans

Can the motherfucking dog fans of Lao Zoe explain why this endorsement didn't fall on their lao cheebye's laps?

23 minutes ago, Guest Fuck ZT Fans said:

Can the motherfucking dog fans of Lao Zoe explain why this endorsement didn't fall on their lao cheebye's laps?

Lao Zoe has more glam, high-value endorsements... like toilet paper and presbyopia contact lenses. 

LOL

Guest Mrs ong
33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lao Zoe has more glam, high-value endorsements... like toilet paper and presbyopia contact lenses. 

LOL

Want to see me wipe my cheebye with the toilet paper?

zoe-tay-tnp.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Exactly, this overrated overhyped expired old hag Lao Zoe Tay is nothing but a useless lao cheebye.

you're just jealous that she's been number 1 for so many years even with the threat from fann wong.

I believe zoe is doing great, why all the fuss now?

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

you're just jealous that she's been number 1 for so many years even with the threat from fann wong.

I believe zoe is doing great, why all the fuss now?

No. 1? Doing great? Lol, you are truly a lackey of Zoe Tay.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No. 1? Doing great? Lol, you are truly a lackey of Zoe Tay.

Lao cheebye's fans are delusional to the extreme.

'Threat from Fann Wong'??  LOL

Fann Wong and many others have already beaten the useless old hag a long time ago, in virtually all indicators and metrics.

The old hag has nothing to her name except a slew of attention-seeking antics.

老郑根本不会演戏,她只是小丑一只。

On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Ian Fang boasting about breaking into China showbiz market again.

He posted on IG about attending the 2016 China International TV Festival in Beijing to promote the MCS drama The Dream Job.

LOL

Alamak. Tt one is mediacorp go as a group wad. This mongo really go places siol

6 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Alamak. Tt one is mediacorp go as a group wad. This mongo really go places siol

The highlight of that festival is Fan Bingbing and her new TV blockbuster 赢天下.

No one gives a shit about Ian Fang.

Guest Guest 2

Lao cheebye's fans are delusional to the extreme.

'Threat from Fann Wong'??  LOL

Fann Wong and many others have already beaten the useless old hag a long time ago, in virtually all indicators and metrics.

The old hag has nothing to her name except a slew of attention-seeking antics.

老郑根本不会演戏,她只是小丑一只。

Lao CHEEBYE Zoe is the worst of the worst, fucking photoshopped mag whore doing her OLD slut looking poses.

She thinks she looks sexy with all that wrinkles, she can stand at Geylang for 24hours and no one will want to fuck her!

54 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Lao CHEEBYE Zoe is the worst of the worst, fucking photoshopped mag whore doing her OLD slut looking poses.

She thinks she looks sexy with all that wrinkles, she can stand at Geylang for 24hours and no one will want to fuck her!

Can Laozoe's lackeys explain why Shiseido didn't engage her as the spokesperson for their new range?

On 10 May 2016 at 10:34 AM, Guest said:

According to iWeekly, Shane Pow is dating the 987FM DJ Kimberly Wang. Surprised the chinese papers haven't picked that up yet.

Shane pow is straight. So sad.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Shane pow is straight. So sad.

Dont be sad. U r not the only one.

Kw is happy tho.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 hours ago, fab said:

Dont be sad. U r not the only one.

Kw is happy tho.

Now i wonder is nick teo straight also?

Yesterday on channel 8 tv saw this guy called teddy tang. He looks so hunky.

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can Laozoe's lackeys explain why Shiseido didn't engage her as the spokesperson for their new range?

操! 没实力没天分爱装B的正老鸡白, 杂志婊!

母狗代言狗屎!

45 minutes ago, Guest PUi! said:

操! 没实力没天分爱装B的正老鸡白, 杂志婊!

母狗代言狗屎!

Actually Lao Zoe must be feeling very bad.

Over a week ago she was posting about Shiseido on Instagram.

Then suddenly they announced Fann Wong as their spokesperson for their new range.

阿姐的脸往哪里放?

情何以堪

Should be.

Tt should go paris instead. As usual local showbiz always fail to recognize gems.

Now i wonder is nick teo straight also?

Yesterday on channel 8 tv saw this guy called teddy tang. He looks so hunky.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, fab said:

情何以堪

Should be.

Tt should go paris instead. As usual local showbiz always fail to recognize gems.

Teddy tang is based in taiwan and hk, think he only special guest appearance in some of the shows here. He also admitted that he is taiwanese than sporean.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Teddy tang is based in taiwan and hk, think he only special guest appearance in some of the shows here. He also admitted that he is taiwanese than sporean.

http://www.tnp.sg/m/more/local-model-teddy-tang-makes-waves-taiwan

Per this he's a sgrean.

NP_20151012_JLTEDDY_8_1031628.jpg?itok=H9CJ24cz

PHOTO: TEDDY TANG

LOCAL MODEL TEDDY TANG MAKES WAVES IN TAIWAN

LOCAL MODEL TEDDY TANG HAS WALKED IN SHOWS FOR ISSEY MIYAKE, ADIDAS AFTER INITIAL INSECURITY

Oct 12, 2015 6:00am

He may be relatively unknown in Singapore but home-grown model Teddy Tang is making headway in the competitive Taiwanese showbiz industry.

The 29-year-old has even been signed to one of Taiwan's top talent agencies Catwalk, the same company that has local celebrity power couple Fann Wong and Christopher Lee and Taiwanese model-actress Lin Chi-ling in its stable of artists. 

Tang's modelling portfolio includes gigs such as the Issey Miyake Fashion Show, Timberland Fashion Show, Adidas shows in Taiwan and China, and editorial shoots for Esquire and GQ Taiwan.

He was also a guest on popular Taiwanese variety programmes such as Genius Go Go Go, GTV Delicious and, most recently, Travel Cheering Squad, where he takes part in games and discusses societal issues with other guests.

But Tang, who stands at 1.88m, was struggling initially.

In an e-mail to The New Paper from Taipei where he is based, he shared that he was diagnosed with anxiety and insomnia in April, a month after he joined Catwalk, because he felt pressurised and insecure about his modelling career.

He said: "There were many times when I felt depressed, sad and frustrated.

"It was a dark period of my career and life. I started to question if I was made for this path and if I was good enough.

"I was dejected as I felt that I had to start from ground zero (at a new agency) and nothing seemed promising."

He added: "Every night I would lie in bed and I couldn't sleep until dawn, which was torturous. I sought professional help and my sleep returned to normal after taking the doctor's prescription.

"I pulled myself together, started regaining confidence and slowly walked out of the dark shadows.

"I was on the verge of giving up, but I knew I had come too far to just give up all these years of hard work I had put in, and held back that thought."

Trying to make it big as a model in an overseas market like Taiwan is no easy task.

Tang said that being rejected is common because there are "dozens, or even hundreds of models competing just for a particular role in a show or TV commercial".

He said: "People might think that it's easier to succeed overseas since the demand is greater for a larger market, but it also means more competition because there are more models around.

"You need tenacity to (get) through this arduous journey before you get to see the rainbow."

Tang was also required to go for body measurements at the office weekly to ensure that he did not go out of shape.

In order to look good on camera, he kept to a strict diet of boiled food without oil, sugar and salt, with daily visits to the gym.

He lost 3kg and now weighs 75kg.

"It was very tough. When I ate with my friends, I prepared my own food and my friends kind of pitied me, but I am glad they were understanding," he said

"It was hellish, but I am glad that it's over and done with."

ACTING

Tang, whose mother is Taiwanese and whose father is Singaporean, feels that Taiwan is a good place to expand his career. He hopes to venture into acting eventually.

He started part-time modelling while studying Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technological University and was given an opportunity to model in Hong Kong after he graduated.

Six months later, he moved to Taiwan because he felt it had a more vibrant entertainment scene, with a larger market for budding actors.

He intends to take up drama and acting classes at Taipei Art School soon.

Tang was asked to do a cameo in a Chinese movie in Shanghai earlier this year, but had to reject the offer as it clashed with his modelling schedule.

He has also had the chance to rub shoulders with A-list celebrities such as Zhou Xun and Fan Bing Bing.

He said: "I was pretty much dumbfounded each time I saw them. It's surreal to me because they are people I could, once, only imagine seeing on TV or the big screen.

"But somehow, they were just in front of me and we were sipping champagne on the same grounds."

But what he really dreams of is of one day collaborating with local veterans Wong and Lee.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/m/more/local-model-teddy-tang-makes-waves-taiwan#sthash.y4CSB4Lb.dpuf

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Shane Pow's song....can't say his singing is very bad (for an actor)....but he is overpowered by the malaysian singer. Maybe he just want to test the response...but afraid of singing a full song by himself. He probably sang b4 in group....eg those mediacorp chinese new year songs.

Guest Guest 2

Old Chee Bye seem to be reduced to only cameo roles these day as her popularity wanes, nobody want to see or smell this old cunt anymore. 

Her fucking chee bye face is an eyesore.

1 hour ago, fab said:

191615%20-%20%7Bchannel%7C%23bakabt%7D%2

Is this from the AIDs drama By My Side (2008) where she played a dowdy housewife in specs trying to seduce her AIDS-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in specs and bra to prove her love for him???

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Old Chee Bye seem to be reduced to only cameo roles these day as her popularity wanes, nobody want to see or smell this old cunt anymore. 

Her fucking chee bye face is an eyesore.

She can't land a proper commercial movie role with directors like Eric Khoo and Royston Tan.

The most is a cameo here and there in some government/stat board-funded free-to-air community project.

She has no market value to attract real movie deals.

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And even NG 20 times!

Wow are you a crew with the production team?  Please share more details of how this old hag screwed up.  Thanks!!

17 minutes ago, Guest Gyaru said:

Wow are you a crew with the production team?  Please share more details of how this old hag screwed up.  Thanks!!

Its reported on the front page of Wanbao.

02-Sep16-Cover.jpg

4 hours ago, Guest Gyaru said:

Is this from the AIDs drama By My Side (2008) where she played a dowdy housewife in specs trying to seduce her AIDS-stricken husband Chen Hanwei in specs and bra to prove her love for him???

I m no big fan of her. U need to ask her lackeys.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Rolleyes
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And even NG 20 times!

Fucking useless lao phua cheebye.

Cameo scene NG 20times, she needs to be fucked with a broomstick up her old pussy.

Guest Fuck Zoe Tay!
21 minutes ago, Guest Rolleyes said:

Cameo scene NG 20times, she needs to be fucked with a broomstick up her old pussy.

This veteran whore feel any shame or not? She still dare to demand respect from the younglings.

Old fucking bitch, bad example.

Guest awkwardpenguin
24 minutes ago, Guest Rolleyes said:

Exactly.

30 minutes ago, Guest Fuck Zoe Tay! said:

This veteran whore feel any shame or not? She still dare to demand respect from the younglings.

Old fucking bitch, bad example.

This shameless self-aggrandising actress probably laughs off her 20 NGs as a joke, when she put the cast and crew through so much inconvenience and waste of time.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.