Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

There are people who abhor Zoe Tay

Zoe Tay is not the Queen she is today

Zoe Tay's ratings are not as high as before

Zoe Tay has crow's feet and wrinkles

She can't act

She can't speak well

She is a limelight hogger

She should retire

She is a box office jinx with her only 2 films suffering unparalleled box office losses.

She is a Photoshopped mag whore whose severe wrinkles got exposed in HD Ultimatum

She endorses a slimming pill where the ingredients are not listed yet still dares to talk about the toxicity of Botox

She has faded into the background compared to her co-stars like Felicia Chin, Rui En and Cynthia Wang Xinru.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

meh!

I used to think that TOm is more my type too until i see them side by side (from the magazine.)

must grab a copy of the magazine then...but I eat kentang, and Tom has half of that...so I don't know if I will be swayed like you were...LOL!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

meh!

must grab a copy of the magazine then...but I eat kentang, and Tom has half of that...so I don't know if I will be swayed like you were...LOL!

Tom Price is not a MediaCorp artiste, is he?

see it for yourself. u might be shocked. :P

meh!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Tom Price is not a MediaCorp artiste, is he?

No he is not.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Happen to walk pass ix chen today and realise what i see in TV is not real as person.

He look so plain normal like anybody on the street.

He not tall nor handsome leh. Some magazine mention he on strict diet type, tsk tsk, not much different lah.

Hmmm, sort of disappointed - frankly dun have those "star" attraction.

Unlike when i was in HongKong, those male TV star really outshine in the street path.

Thanks for more scans steppenwolf.

upon careful scrutinizing...it's still Tom for me.

can't resist those doeful eyes.

he looks the innocent wide eyed one while DYT looks the naughty one with that devilish streak in his eyes..

and I know some would go for the bad boy, but I'm cursed with the kentang diet...so what to do? LOL!

Tom Price is very cute and his bod is soooo toned and nice! Did a search on his pictures, found so many of his super nice topless pics and i got so turned on by him! Think he also acted in one gay movie few yrs back.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Hahahah! Both also nice la!

That time saw DYT early in the morning jogging. Haha

If compared both, i wld perfer tom price than DYT.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

after chatting for a while, I had cam2cam with someone. We agreed not to show face. i cannot see his face at 1st, he got nice and smooth, and quite a huge one. but, when actions got hotter and the lens accidentally moved. i saw his face ! and he might not realize. I dared not tell him as I was afraid he might suddenly discontinue. That's the closer I got with a cute and handsome local actor. :whistle: :thumb:

The cast of MediaCorp's 30th anniversary 台庆剧 for 2012 is out.

《花样人间》演员阵容:

小鬼、王心如、瑞恩、张耀栋、郑各评、黄文永、林梅娇、陈莉萍

Guest Curious
after chatting for a while, I had cam2cam with someone. We agreed not to show face. i cannot see his face at 1st, he got nice and smooth, and quite a huge one. but, when actions got hotter and the lens accidentally moved. i saw his face ! and he might not realize. I dared not tell him as I was afraid he might suddenly discontinue. That's the closer I got with a cute and handsome local actor. :whistle: :thumb:
famous? age range?

Happen to walk pass ix chen today and realise what i see in TV is not real as person.

He look so plain normal like anybody on the street.

He not tall nor handsome leh. Some magazine mention he on strict diet type, tsk tsk, not much different lah.

Hmmm, sort of disappointed - frankly dun have those "star" attraction.

Unlike when i was in HongKong, those male TV star really outshine in the street path.

This Ix Shen is really full of bullcrap.

He is acting in The Oath, his first MediaCorp production since 2007, and says he's been based in Beijing for the past few years acting in bit roles in 谍战剧 here and there.

In the press con video, he was obviously trying hard to channel the 北京腔! It was extremely noticeable and put on. What a turn off, so fake! Do you see others like Fann Wong and Yvonne Lim faking a Cheena accent like him?

He is acting in The Oath, his first MediaCorp production since 2007, and says he's been based in Beijing for the past few years acting in bit roles in 谍战剧 here and there.

In the press con video, he was obviously trying hard to channel the 北京腔! It was extremely noticeable and put on. What a turn off, so fake! Do you see others like Fann Wong and Yvonne Lim faking a Cheena accent like him?

He has eaten too many 福聚德 or the 朝阳 District peking ducks

True... you can really hear him faking the Beijing qiang...

Guest Guest 2

media]

Why any tom, dick, harry and ix all go got offers to act in China productions. But the trumpeted best actress, most popular, thousand face queen still stuck here? No one outside singapore can appreciate this falso prima donna's talents???

Guest Kendall

Well, let's take it that he is attempting to speak in proper and good Mandarin. That should be commendable. Afterall, CHinese nationals do have better pronounciation and enunciation in Mandarin.

At least, he has put in effort to "try" speaking good mandarin.

See dear Pierre Png, Kym Ng, and more -- after all these years -- their mandarin still cannot make it. No one kind enough to provide feedback to them?

Why any tom, dick, harry and ix all go got offers to act in China productions. But the trumpeted best actress, most popular, thousand face queen still stuck here? No one outside singapore can appreciate this falso prima donna's talents???

Zoe Tay did act in a China-Singapore co-production 《富贵双城》 way back in 1997. However, she was blacklisted by China after she complained to the media about China's dirty toilets.

Guest Kendall
At least, he has put in effort to "try" speaking good mandarin. See dear Pierre Png, Kym Ng, and more -- after all these years -- their mandarin still cannot make it. No one kind enough to provide feedback to them?

Kym Ng's Mandarin is very localised, very Spore-accented. Not the best spoken Mandarin, but she is fluent enough to be expressive, and is witty enough. Moreover, I think the local audience like her.

As for Pierre, his mandarin really cannot make it. And most of the time, he is playing some retarded roles and tries getting away with it.

There still quite a few who speak atrociously on national TV. It is only in Spore, artistes with poor Mandarin can still 'flourish' for so long. I guess it is a lack of competition and a hardcore group of viewers who actually 'allow' the Spore TV scene to degenerate to such a state - producing programmes with totally no commercial or re-export value.

There still quite a few who speak atrociously on national TV. It is only in Spore, artistes with poor Mandarin can still 'flourish' for so long. I guess it is a lack of competition and a hardcore group of viewers who actually 'allow' the Spore TV scene to degenerate to such a state - producing programmes with totally no commercial or re-export value.

Totally agree. For example, there's this ah jie with a persistent pronounciation problem... she keeps on saying "南后" instead of "然后".

Guest guest 2

Zoe Tay did act in a China-Singapore co-production 《富贵双城》 way back in 1997. However, she was blacklisted by China after she complained to the media about China's dirty toilets.

Serves her right, small screen tv actress complain so much.

She think she is international well known mega movie star?

Ix shen is not speaking beijing accent. He is just speaking proper Mandarin.

Beijing accent will have er after most words.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Serves her right, small screen tv actress complain so much.

She think she is international well known mega movie star?

“反阿姐”网站清算郑惠玉为何不配当阿姐:

● 演技下滑,只得过一次“最佳女主角”奖项

● 人气下跌,因此自己炒作新闻、博版面

● 只适合诠释女强人、赌后角色,不是所谓的“千面女郎”

● 演技缺乏突破,近期只有演阿嫂的份

● 连续五届没入围“最佳女主角”,表现比其他新女艺人逊色

● 台风不再,说话越来越没水平

● 在颁奖礼上逼婚(李铭顺与范文芳)和疯狂拥抱陈汉伟

● 广告邀约减少,失去商家的青睐

● 无法走入国际市场,只能在本地闯

● 43岁了,称“阿姨”比较贴切

Guest Mark Lee
There still quite a few who speak atrociously on national TV. It is only in Spore, artistes with poor Mandarin can still 'flourish' for so long.

"Are you talking about me?"

20090527_showbiz_liguohuang_AM.jpg

“反阿姐”网站清算郑惠玉为何不配当阿姐:

● 演技下滑,只得过一次“最佳女主角”奖项

● 人气下跌,因此自己炒作新闻、博版面

只适合诠释女强人、赌后角色,不是所谓的“千面女郎”

● 演技缺乏突破,近期只有演阿嫂的份

● 连续五届没入围“最佳女主角”,表现比其他新女艺人逊色

● 台风不再,说话越来越没水平

● 在颁奖礼上逼婚(李铭顺与范文芳)和疯狂拥抱陈汉伟

● 广告邀约减少,失去商家的青睐

● 无法走入国际市场,只能在本地闯

● 43岁了,称“阿姨”比较贴切

Unfortunately i dont concur with u.

I dont think she is suitable to act as career woman at all. I think she is only good in her rise-to-fame role, Bobo, an uneducated Ah Lian role.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 黄世Lan
Totally agree. For example, there's this ah jie with a persistent pronounciation problem... she keeps on saying "南后" instead of "然后".

hahaha ... dun forget Ah Ge 李南星 who keeps pronouncing 我, 李Lan !星, 祝大家新 Lian ! 快乐 ... before singing gong xi ya gong xi ya gong xi ni ** faint 3x**

Guest DesmondShenJinx-ing

I dont think she is suitable to act as career woman at all. I think she is only good in her rise-to-fame role, Bobo, an uneducated Ah Lian role.

She shot to fame playing a slut who got raped by Desmond Shen Jinxing.

Guest Guest 2

Those career woman roles only allowed the farm hen to dress up like a peacock in designer wear. Even if she looks like a peacock, once she opens her mouth, you know she's a farm hen. Career woman in Ultimatum anyone?

Those career woman roles only allowed the farm hen to dress up like a peacock in designer wear. Even if she looks like a peacock, once she opens her mouth, you know she's a farm hen. Career woman in Ultimatum anyone?

Don't forget My Home Affairs aka 家事 (2000) where she acted opposite Tay Ping Hui and Evelyn Tan.

She played a career woman, a stockbroker in that show, and was roundly criticised by audiences/readers for not being fluent in corporate jargon and speaking like she's selling tupperware at the wet market.

I prefer her ...

陳莉萍-《早安新年》1994 CD

改編自1989年新加坡電視劇《早安老師》主題曲。

陳莉萍-《早安新年》

太阳公公起床了 公鸡喔喔把我们叫

新的一年新的一天 新鲜空气欢乐陶陶

看到大家亲切的笑 多少烦恼都忘掉

新年到新年好 我们努力在今朝

欢乐歌声耳边绕 捎来一点好预兆

新的一年新的希望 新的感觉多么逍遥

一年之计在于春 一日之计在于晨

我知道莫忘了 把握现在趁年少

一年之计在于春 一日之计在于晨

新年到新年好 我们努力在今朝

新年到新年好 我们努力在今朝

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KmW2rTYTg

Guest Guest 2

Don't forget My Home Affairs aka 家事 (2000) where she acted opposite Tay Ping Hui and Evelyn Tan.

She played a career woman, a stockbroker in that show, and was roundly criticised by audiences/readers for not being fluent in corporate jargon and speaking like she's selling tupperware at the wet market.

Maybe she can only do slut roles best, but at her riped age now, it will be hard to find her a slut role.

Guest karma chameleon

Don't you know Bad publicity is still publicity?

All your flamings here will not make the undecided or apathetic join in your witch-hunt, but it's giving free publicity to your most hated artist.

Zoe won't get sacked by your rancid rants.

Zoe won't get a pay cut by your spiteful spews.

Zoe won't age faster by your caustic curses. (but your constant 钻牛角尖 and negative Anahata will age you faster for sure)

Leave it to the market and natural forces. They will work all that out for you.

This is a gay forum. Obviously I'm all for witty banter and evil but still good-humored bitchings.

But a lot of the comments stem from pure malice and is really uncomfortable to read.

Bitching and gossiping are skills to be mastered.

Do it not well and end up as 三姑六婆泼妇骂街。

You should convert that same amount of effort and energy to glorify your MC idol. Rui En? Jeannette Aw? Fann Wong? Joanne Peh? At least spread some positive energy to this thread and to the lives of your fellow members/visitors rading your posts.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.