Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest 2

A sucky actress like Zoe is very pathetic.

It is even more pathetic that this sucky actress don't have latest sucky news for people to gossip about.

That is a TOTAL FAILURE for Zoe.

Pathetic beyond words.

The conclusion. ZOE SUCKS is the undisputed truth. Even Zoe sucks is not news anymore, she sucks for a decade. Just get lost from TV! old hag.

pssst ~~~ you want to gossip how Philip dumped you for Zoe ?! hahaha. why so sour about Zoe?

xiang yun is the butch then? LOL! shame, coz Edmund has got quite the hot bod back in the 80s...muscled and toned but not too huge...file under macho mary then...sigh...

what u think? mary enuff?

Guest gettalife
A sucky actress like Zoe is very pathetic. It is even more pathetic that this sucky actress don't have latest sucky news for people to gossip about. That is a TOTAL FAILURE for Zoe. Pathetic beyond words.

so find something else to amuse your life with

So few people post there, more of her disillusioned fans and some bribed audiences? Majority won't even bother to say anything there , think about it. :)

Not many people bother to talk about her, not like she got anything much to talk about either.

Ya n don forget her other achievement.. By far the most mentioned Actress in this thread... All thanks to the tiniest group of haters who couldn eat sleep or go to toilet without thinking of her..

probably future imh patients if they aren already.

Ok I agree a hundred times: Zoe is a terrible actress n most undeserving of the positive titles given to her. Now can we please stop hate worshipping her? She'd b a millionaire by now if she gets $1 on her every mention.

kpfiona4.jpg

Fiona Xie doesn't skirt issues and talks in circles like she used to. She now seems to prefer tackling questions head on, even (gasp!) elaborating in length.

We had asked her what she thought about fellow Singapore celeb Irene Ang's recent comments which appeared to allude to her.

Xie, 29, said: "It's okay if people want to use me to stir news and for their own fame. It's part and parcel of this industry. I'm not offended and I take it in my stride."

More in The New Paper on Friday (Oct 28).

Fiona did great. She totally came off looking as the bigger and better person and showed up Irene Ang's bitchy tendencies.

It is shameless of all these has been and what nots to make use of her name to get some attention.

It is shameless of all these has been and what nots to make use of her name to get some attention.

You mean Zoe Tay?

Zoe Tay on Fiona Xie circa June 2009: "Men love her, women hate her".

In July 2009, Fiona Xie disappeared from MediaCorp as a result of that statement.

You mean Zoe Tay?

In July 2009, Fiona Xie disappeared from MediaCorp as a result of that statement.

Now Fiona's back, she can go give that cb mouth one tight slap.

We should refrain from mentioning that shameless's filthy name.

You mean Zoe Tay?

wow, u r truly a walking Zoe Tay encyclopedia. Such trivial details from years ago can stil remember n quote.

We were to talking abt Fiona, not Zoe. Honestly I recommend u check urself in a psychiatric centre for psychological disorder for obsessive thoughts on her.

I won b surprised if u stalk her too... Now that's a sign that she's really famous.

wow, u r truly a walking Zoe Tay encyclopedia. Such trivial details from years ago can stil remember n quote. We were to talking abt Fiona, not Zoe. Honestly I recommend u check urself in a psychiatric centre for psychological disorder for obsessive thoughts on her. I won b surprised if u stalk her too... Now that's a sign that she's really famous.

hehehe...amazing isn't it?

this person is indirectly keeping zoe's legacy alive!

irony at its most potent!

back to topic...

and yes, what did Irene say about Fiona?

wow, u r truly a walking Zoe Tay encyclopedia. Such trivial details from years ago can stil remember n quote. We were to talking abt Fiona, not Zoe. Honestly I recommend u check urself in a psychiatric centre for psychological disorder for obsessive thoughts on her. I won b surprised if u stalk her too... Now that's a sign that she's really famous.

hahaha :clap: :thumb:

wow, u r truly a walking Zoe Tay encyclopedia. Such trivial details from years ago can stil remember n quote.

We were to talking abt Fiona, not Zoe. Honestly I recommend u check urself in a psychiatric centre for psychological disorder for obsessive thoughts on her.

I won b surprised if u stalk her too... Now that's a sign that she's really famous.

What happened to your account, amidst_the_stars? :whistle:

Oops, got banned hah? :twisted:

aiyoh, xia suay leh! :lol:

Guest Amidst the ground

What happened to your account, amidst_the_stars? :whistle:

Oops, got banned hah? :twisted:

aiyoh, xia suay leh! :lol:

No I'm not him n I don know him n I don know y he was banned. Please compare our writing styles.

But I'd like to say thank you cos for the first time ever in ur post in this thread, u did not mention Z's name. That is a proud achievement indeed. U r not such a hopeless case after all.

No I'm not him n I don know him n I don know y he was banned. Please compare our writing styles. But I'd like to say thank you cos for the first time ever in ur post in this thread, u did not mention Z's name. That is a proud achievement indeed. U r not such a hopeless case after all.

Still trying to deny? As expected :whistle:

Guest he neber take medicine one
Quarrelsome bitches will never change their leopard's spots. :rolleyes:

boh pian one this type...

actually already checked into psychiatric centre but boh chiak yiok so how to cure?

Guest EXPIRED

Stop insulting Zoe like that.

Her list of achievements is uncountable:

Star Search 1988 winner

First actress to score a million viewership ratings in Pretty Faces (1991)

Best Screen Couple with Li Nanxing in Unbeatables (1993, 1996 and 2002)

Best Actress Award for Golden Pillow (1995)

Best Actress Nomination in Asian Television Awards for Ultimatum (2009)

She's the undisputed Queen of Caldecott Hill.

It is people like you that makes Zoe Tay more so detestable.

She is already down the pits 6 feet under popularity and you are reminding about her old achievements???

So what if she was good. Today she is just a fxxkup lousy actress who can't even act to save herself, that is undisputed.

Guest yusolikedat?
It is people like you that makes Zoe Tay more so detestable. She is already down the pits 6 feet under popularity and you are reminding about her old achievements??? So what if she was good. Today she is just a fxxkup lousy actress who can't even act to save herself, that is undisputed.

Just as we don't need to be reminded of Zoe's achievements (she has been there done that), we don't need your incessant reminders of how terrible she is right now...we get both.

It's worse than a migraine that just won't go away...

are you also like that....so hung up on all things nasty about zoe when you talk to your friends, family and most importantly, your other half? no chance to talk about other things? other niceties in life?

qi yuwu is hot in real life.

He looks so much better than on screen.

Same with Ix Shen.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest sovelyFAN
The question should be: Isn't Zoe Tay a MediaCorp artiste?

stop hiding behind that feeble and deluded reasoning to justify all the floodings of the same types of posts...

Being a Mediacorp artiste is only part of the content of the topic...you need to back it up with the "news" and "gossip" element, which is lacking in almost all of those zoe postings...

zoe tay IS a Mediacorp artiste, but if a particular post has no new information or gossip, then it's still irrelevant posting.

Xiang Yun and Rui En work in Mediacorp, but if I post 36 pages worth of repetitive posts that Xiang Yun is married to Edmund Chen or Rui En is an ice queen...it's still as irrelevant...because there is no value-added, we already know that ALreadY, and it is utterly BORing!

Guest rollseyes

stop hiding behind that feeble and deluded reasoning to justify all the floodings of the same types of posts...

Being a Mediacorp artiste is only part of the content of the topic...you need to back it up with the "news" and "gossip" element, which is lacking in almost all of those zoe postings...

zoe tay IS a Mediacorp artiste, but if a particular post has no new information or gossip, then it's still irrelevant posting.

Xiang Yun and Rui En work in Mediacorp, but if I post 36 pages worth of repetitive posts that Xiang Yun is married to Edmund Chen or Rui En is an ice queen...it's still as irrelevant...because there is no value-added, we already know that ALreadY, and it is utterly BORing!

a1ca388d.jpg

Being a Mediacorp artiste is only part of the content of the topic...you need to back it up with the "news" and "gossip" element, which is lacking in almost all of those zoe postings

Are you a lackey of Lau Zoe trying to prevent others from talking about her (whether good or bad)? :whistle:

Guest poorthingU
Are you a lackey of Lau Zoe trying to prevent others from talking about her (whether good or bad)? :whistle:

you may be surprised, but no, i'm not a lackey to zoe or anyone else.

afraid i can't say the same of you...who seemed enslaved by her psychologically

you simply just don't get it...everything has to be about her...

i.pity.you

Guest TangWei

The reputation is SK2 is being pushed to its limits by testing its effectiveness on this dry prune.

Well, if the sales of SK2 drops, she won't be blamed, only Tang Wei will be blamed...

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.