Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

天无眼啊! Both the judge and prosecutor must be her die hard fan or something to come out with this kind of verdict that every Singaporean cried foul! If in some neighbouring countries like BolehLand, I will have no doubt that its corruption in the justice system.

Edited by Anderson

狗是改不了吃X, Just hope she can really change, otherwise not too long in the future, she will make it to the headline again. By then, Subhas Anandan will have another business again.

an insult to ppl who really suffer from depression.

and also bryan wong, her gd fren, is really irritating and annoying on screen w his cb act cute face...how old liao...disgusting

Guest Well Said
狗是改不了吃X, Just hope she can really change, otherwise not too long in the future, she will make it to the headline again. By then, Subhas Anandan will have another business again.

说得真好!她真是狗娘养的野母狗!

希望老天把她和她的阿姨一起收了!

七七四十九條???........ she will cry until she faint~~~~~~~~~~~ can tahan not?? if can tahan, give her another 七七四十九條 on her CB mouth :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and in a total of 49 + 49 = 98 條 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wah!!!!!!!!!!!! if she really will cry until she faint har, I will clap and laugh until I faint......

If she cannot tahan, hmm.........................let me think...............I guess we will just have to carry on hitting....this type of case cannot "Pan Chang" one..............like you said, we add another 七七四十九條 on her CB mouth! Whack until she Jing Sin (精神)。Until she Buay Pang Sai

and also bryan wong, her gd fren, is really irritating and annoying on screen w his cb act cute face...how old liao...disgusting

The things people said in this thread har, all I agree... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many of my friends see that Bryan Wong acting cute on tv har, all said wanna puke................

The things people said in this thread har, all I agree... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: Many of my friends see that Bryan Wong acting cute on tv har, all said wanna puke................

I also cannot tahan him anymore, 40+ already want to act like a teenager, his mouth like always want to eat ice-cream like that. very disgusting.

Guest maxiplay

天无眼啊! Both the judge and prosecutor must be her die hard fan or something to come out with this kind of verdict that every Singaporean cried foul! If in some neighbouring countries like BolehLand, I will have no doubt that its corruption in the justice system.

说得真好!她真是狗娘养的野母狗!

希望老天把她和她的阿姨一起收了!

wah!!!!!!!!!!!! if she really will cry until she faint har, I will clap and laugh until I faint......

If she cannot tahan, hmm.........................let me think...............I guess we will just have to carry on hitting....this type of case cannot "Pan Chang" one..............like you said, we add another 七七四十九條 on her CB mouth! Whack until she Jing Sin (精神)。Until she Buay Pang Sai

The things people said in this thread har, all I agree... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many of my friends see that Bryan Wong acting cute on tv har, all said wanna puke................

I also cannot tahan him anymore, 40+ already want to act like a teenager, his mouth like always want to eat ice-cream like that. very disgusting.

better shut they both mouth up and get them off from TV station or Singapore, nabe, they face really wrost than CB face.....

Edited by maxiplay

Guest 忿不平

我发现很多人都以精神健康为理由,来试图逃避或减轻责任。

在我们的日常生活中,我相信我们周糟有些同事不是真的生病,但却获发医生证明生病而请病假。公司或老板纵使知道那员工不是真的生病,但也无可奈何的必须认可那病假以免侮辱了医生的专业判断。

话说回权怡凤的案件,就算是真患有忧郁症,当下在乘坐的士那短短的瞬间病情可能突然发作而促使她的野蛮行为吗?如真如此那她还适合工作或与别人做一般的交往吗?是不是谁遭殃就算倒霉因为权怡凤的精神状况能为她挡风挡雨呢?

无可否认,权怡凤的主持功力和口才了得。但她的言词犀利尖锐,也是很多人认同的。她不是第一次闹事见报了,她的敢做敢言应是这次事件的开端。

虽然朝中无大将,希望电视台不要为此而受束缚,应好好的培养本地主持人才以做必要的接替。

Guest maxiplay

我发现很多人都以精神健康为理由,来试图逃避或减轻责任。

在我们的日常生活中,我相信我们周糟有些同事不是真的生病,但却获发医生证明生病而请病假。公司或老板纵使知道那员工不是真的生病,但也无可奈何的必须认可那病假以免侮辱了医生的专业判断。

话说回权怡凤的案件,就算是真患有忧郁症,当下在乘坐的士那短短的瞬间病情可能突然发作而促使她的野蛮行为吗?如真如此那她还适合工作或与别人做一般的交往吗?是不是谁遭殃就算倒霉因为权怡凤的精神状况能为她挡风挡雨呢?

无可否认,权怡凤的主持功力和口才了得。但她的言词犀利尖锐,也是很多人认同的。她不是第一次闹事见报了,她的敢做敢言应是这次事件的开端。

虽然朝中无大将,希望电视台不要为此而受束缚,应好好的培养本地主持人才以做必要的接替。

ya i agree also, should this post must appear on the paper, let the whole singaproean see and also let the judge see how good our law system in singaproe now

MediaCorp should play to Quan Yifeng's strengths and script a kickfighting movie for her.

Her opponent can be Jet Li or Donnie Yen.

She will play a fearsome lass who fights the big bad villain to protect the poor villagers.

Hahahahahaha! Looks like he is giving quite a few people the same feeling! I just read these comments to my girl friend, she laughed and said the same - she said she saw his trailer on TV a few days ago, in her words - "恶心 and passé"

So funny.

年纪大十岁,表情十年如一日,没进步,超恶心,老天真。

MediaCorp should play to Quan Yifeng's strengths and script a kickfighting movie for her. Her opponent can be Jet Li or Donnie Yen. She will play a fearsome lass who fights the big bad villain to protect the poor villagers.

I like this idea but can I suggest some changes:

The cast must be stronger - Jet Li, Jacky Chan, Donnie Yen and Hong Jin Bao, 4 of them punch and kick her left right and centre from scene 1 all the way to the end.

No "stand-in".

No gimmicks.

Every punch and kick is for real. Audience get to hear her bones crack and see her puke blood.

I tell you har, sure TOP in box office.

She can receive the Golden Whore Award a year later in either:

(1) wheelchair

(2) stretcher

ya i agree also, should this post must appear on the paper, let the whole singaproean see and also let the judge see how good our law system in singaproe now

当初事件发生后权大姐理直气壮,还被人拍到她在的士后翘起一脚,面带笑容并作出一个胜利的手势,难道这是忧郁症的症状吗?

缓刑没有坐牢并不代表无罪,相反的权怡凤她认罪, 相信是事后知道自己胜算不高。新传媒是否会依例处分,或闭眼盖过,我们拭目以待...

'I have to carry burden of past life'

December 31, 2011 - 12:06am

Award-winning television host Quan Yifeng, who was sentenced Thursday to 15 months of probation for an altercation she had with a taxi driver in June last year, has seen a therapist and opened herself up to hypnosis.

And through it, she claimed to have seen what she was in her past life.

She was apparently a Roman woman who was captured and stoned to death, after having a tryst with her lover.

Quan, 37, revealed this when she met reporters on Thursday, after being sentenced.

Quan told Shin Min Daily News: "The therapist told me that this could be due to events in my past life, although I felt I did nothing wrong, the people who are condemning me are also not wrong.

"This is because in the eyes of the public, I have done wrong and this is why I have to bear the consequences. I'm the one who has to carry the burden of my past life."

The only thing I believe of what she said was "stoned to death"

If that Pua CB really said: "This is because in the eyes of the public, I have done wrong......." She still think she wasn't wrong and it was only in the public's eye that her actions are wrong?? This type of people show no repetence............No wonder she was stoned to death.

• 2 weeks later...

mediacorp production, shake head.

Caught this show at a relative's house recently, it's so lame and unfunny yet I couldnt' switch to cable cos there was none.

This show is one of those cheap low budget Mediacorp dramas just filmed to occupy the time slot, no effort or originality...

Caught this show at a relative's house recently, it's so lame and unfunny yet I couldnt' switch to cable cos there was none.

This show is one of those cheap low budget Mediacorp dramas just filmed to occupy the time slot, no effort or originality...

I will rather watch this than mediacorp show.

<media>

</media>

Yes this is one of the lesser production for the CNY in recent years,

I remembered the very dramatic dementsia serial starring Chen Li Ping and Zhu Hou Ren.

This year with Zoe Tay at the helm, I believe they want to boost her popularity.

Unfortunately, sorry gal, this is definitely a MISS.

Yes this is one of the lesser production for the CNY in recent years,

I remembered the very dramatic dementsia serial starring Chen Li Ping and Zhu Hou Ren.

This year with Zoe Tay at the helm, I believe they want to boost her popularity.

Unfortunately, sorry gal, this is definitely a MISS.

Any show with Zoe Tay is definitely a MISS.

gd idea!

Sex and Sin-city!

Sin= Singapore

To me, Zoe Tay is still the most iconic chinese drama actress in Singapore. I think what she needs is a great drama that will bring out the best in her. I always feel that she has this "glam" aura, and she should keep that up and doll up. Those films of hers that i think bring out the best in her, and those i really liked - was when she glam it up as some gambling queen, power career woman, etc. I really like Zoe, but those roles where she was intentionally made very plain or auntie - are not suitable for her in my opinion. I hope TCS can really custom-make a TV drama or even movie for her - something along the concept of Singapore's version of "Sex and the City". Singapore version, we tone down on the sex portion. But we can still have the glam - Zoe wearing fabulous designer clothes,shoes, bags, etc and living a glam power career woman life in singapore city with her other 3 equally glamarous BFFs in their 40s. Lots of glam, lots of controversial issues in Singapore to be brought out through this drama!!

This year with Zoe Tay at the helm, I believe they want to boost her popularity. Unfortunately, sorry gal, this is definitely a MISS.

MediaCorp has been very good to Zoe Tay, giving her juicy roles to boost her popularity all the time.

Unfortunately she ended up screwing up each and every of them:

2009 - The Ultimatum - her acting was atrocious, she unleashed the wrinkles saga across the local entertainment media, blogosphere and radio talkshows

2011 - Devotion - she was completely outshone by Cynthia Wang Xinru, the Taiwanese babe

2012 - Double Bonus - she is just trying to act cute here to boost ratings, what a cheap thrill

Sigh...

after watching about 3 to 4 episodes, it is totally "unwatchable".

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

after watching about 3 to 4 episodes, it is totally "unwatchable".

I stopped watching after that segment with that sluttt PRC and her violin shit.

One drama and so many tiong characters?? At least 4?? Puiz!

I stopped watching after that segment with that sluttt PRC and her violin shit.

One drama and so many tiong characters?? At least 4?? Puiz!

Those typical filthy greedy shameless disgusting sluts should be sent back to WW2 era to have their cunts torned.

Guest Pounder

Those typical filthy greedy shameless disgusting sluts should be sent back to WW2 era to have their cunts torned.

Sounds good! May I propose an extra service. Give their cunt a good pound: stone-pounder-thumb14668623.jpg

stone-pounder-thumb14668623.jpg

Lao Zoe mother : Just like I did when I was Xiao Lifang, the popular martial actor!

Lao Zoe : People these days only know Fan Wenfang! Traditional opera is no longer in, mum. You used to be popular, but that was all in the past. Put it behind you.

Zoe Tay talking about herself and her ex-popularity?? It's a subtle message for her stupid fans.

Lao Zoe : People these days only know Fan Wenfang! Traditional opera is no longer in, mum. You used to be popular, but that was all in the past. Put it behind you. Zoe Tay talking about herself and her ex-popularity?? It's a subtle message for her stupid fans.

Some of her lackeys still believe she's MediaCorp's top actress, NO. 1 Ah Jie lah, the Queen of Caldecott Hill though.

*snorts*

All those fake useless glowing epithets, just look at how lousy she is now.

All these Zoe bashing should come to an end.. i am no fan of hers but am pissed and really sick with hose bitchy aunties who has nothing better to post but want a piece of the action by bashing her..

MediaCorp has been very good to Zoe Tay, giving her juicy roles to boost her popularity all the time.

Unfortunately she ended up screwing up each and every of them:

2009 - The Ultimatum - her acting was atrocious, she unleashed the wrinkles saga across the local entertainment media, blogosphere and radio talkshows

2011 - Devotion - she was completely outshone by Cynthia Wang Xinru, the Taiwanese babe

2012 - Double Bonus - she is just trying to act cute here to boost ratings, what a cheap thrill

Sigh...

Don't forget her box office flop Love Cuts in 2010!

Production cost: $1 million

Box office: $90,000

Mega losses! No wonder Clover Films is now in film distribution rather than film production!

This Zoe Tay is a mega jinx.

All these Zoe bashing should come to an end.. i am no fan of hers but am pissed and really sick with hose bitchy aunties who has nothing better to post but want a piece of the action by bashing her..

I agree with what you said in red and blue and green. :)

Anyone remember Julian Low from Polo Boys? I've seen his dick before! I was at Plaza Sing and he walked in with Primero Ang (from Polo Boys as well)! Guys, he is uncut and slightly above average. Maybe about 4" soft. His fore skin is also very nice and thin and he pulled it back halfway while he peed!

So envious...... Can suck suck??

Zoe Tay will be nominated for Best Actress in the Star Awards for her role in Devotion. ^_^

No way, she was mediocre in there, Cynthia Wang's performance is definitely the memorable one.

It's amazing how i come here every now and then and see people still talking about Zoe Tay. People need to know that to be the cream of the crop in the Entertainment Biz, it doesn't take heavenly good looks or amazing talent. All you need is that X factor that allows people to continue talking about you whatever you do or dont do. The fact that she is able to cause such a debate around here still goes to show that she is a headliner and that's what the entertainment industry is all about. Shallow yes, but entertaining? Definitely. There isn't any right or wrong in what you people say because afterall, she is a celebrity and civilians like us who bother about such things do somehow have the right to speculate whether or not she has what it takes. I mean, it takes 2 hands to clap right, even if its for the right reason or not. As they say, any form of publicity is good publicity.

jamesg, you explained it all!

Zoe Tay has no real substance to make it on official news like red carpet invitation, hollywood movie, china production, best selling movie.

She can only resort to stunts to get some cheap publicity, such as

Stage hogging

Wear bikini, photoshop to death, ask people she young or not

Slutty movie posters

Brag about her pregnancy

jamesg, you explained it all!

Zoe Tay has no real substance to make it on official news like red carpet invitation, hollywood movie, china production, best selling movie.

She can only resort to stunts to get some cheap publicity, such as

Stage hogging

Wear bikini, photoshop to death, ask people she young or not

Slutty movie posters

Brag about her pregnancy

She is well known as an attention-seeker without any substance.

Plus, she's also a box office and viewership jinx.

12 years and counting can't be false.

Hihi can anyone share juicy gossip about Zoe Tay's sex scandals? Thanx

Way back in 1998, Zoe Tay and HK actor Michael Tao attended Ch 8 variety show 绝对星闻.

Zoe Tay touched Michael Tao's ears in front of host Guo Liang.

Not a sex scandal though. ;)

zoe got news whether good or bad is still better than no news.

At least every now and then the haters still tok about her so ppl can remember again.....haha..

Of course, no limelight, torchlight also can.

If not someone like her will be in total darkness.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.