Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Instead, do discuss more about on-going shows - why you like them, why you dislike them.

Eg. Initially, I find the reason to watch the 9pm show was Thomas Price.

He did not meet my expectations - he seems too reserved.

Now I know why JPeh goes head over heels for BT... he's yummy and yes, he is husband-material!

That show is crap, with this kind of shit script, they invite any big stars over also no use.

If you just want to see Thomas Price, watch Amphetamine, permanent residence, city without baseball instead.

Mediacorp production is hopeless, same old stale acting of terence chao and zoe tay, gross.

All I see is an old hag with a very well stretched vagina like a kangaroo's pouch,

husband always flying not many chance to fxxk her but she still can have 3 kids.

wow look like you cb mouth can stretch to accommodate an elephant's plus a rhindo's cocks. Talk so much. No other life arr? hehehehehe

wow look like you cb mouth can stretch to accommodate an elephant's plus a rhindo's cocks. Talk so much. No other life arr? hehehehehe

Look who's talking, you got quite a life defending an related old hag?

Look who's talking, you got quite a life defending an related old hag?

Actually you and Lao Zoe are not very much different. When both open their mouths, both sound like drag queens. No wonder you keep bitching about her. Both fighting for same piece of pie.

Guest your pie?

Actually you and Lao Zoe are not very much different. When both open their mouths, both sound like drag queens. No wonder you keep bitching about her. Both fighting for same piece of pie.

which pie? chee pie or your pie?

which pie? chee pie or your pie?

as expected. Ur posts r getting more predictable n less interesting as time passes. U no more fun to make fun of. thx for amusing me so far tho. bye.

err... Ya ok. brilliant answer. Ur a genius. Mayb u shld think of a way to get Zoe out of tv n magazine covers this year since u so smart. If u can't that's just too bad. n expected. Ha.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You have quite a life defending that old hag?

Do you grovel like a eunuch in a high-pitched voice cleaning the dirt off Lao Zoe's toenails?

Or do you use your tongue to clean every flea off her chee bye?

LOL

Guest Guestbitch

That show is crap, with this kind of shit script, they invite any big stars over also no use.

If you just want to see Thomas Price, watch Amphetamine, permanent residence, city without baseball instead.

Mediacorp production is hopeless, same old stale acting of terence chao and zoe tay, gross.

Zoe Tay's media lackeys tried to hype her up with an article proclaiming that the first episode had high ratings.

In the end what happened?

The average ratings so far, fell to lower than the 10th show of 2011.

All thanks to the tiresome Zoe Tay.

Who wants to watch an old hag acting cute??

All I see is an old hag with a very well stretched vagina like a kangaroo's pouch,

husband always flying not many chance to fxxk her but she still can have 3 kids.

Kangaroo's pouch, LOL.

AMU did an internal reallocation recently and they are not allocating its star manager Lianhuay Teo to her.

MCS management has clearly given up on her. They can't be bothered with this old hag!

as expected. Ur posts r getting more predictable n less interesting as time passes. U no more fun to make fun of. thx for amusing me so far tho. bye.

Making fun? YOU WISH.

You are the one who got banned in April 2011 because of your incessant flaming and trolling, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everyone in BW was laughing at and making fun of you.

Agreed totally.. Tom Price was supposed to serve as eye-candy to the younger audience.

Not only has he to cope with the character in the series,

I guess speaking in Mandarin is a little too difficult for him.

Agreed totally.. Tom Price was supposed to serve as eye-candy to the younger audience.

Not only has he to cope with the character in the series,

I guess speaking in Mandarin is a little too difficult for him.

His Mandarin has a Taiwan accent. His enunciation is not too bad either.

At any rate, better than someone who keeps saying 南后 instead of 然后.

LOL

Kangaroo's pouch, LOL.

AMU did an internal reallocation recently and they are not allocating its star manager Lianhuay Teo to her.

MCS management has clearly given up on her. They can't be bothered with this old hag!

Casting pearls before swine, that talentless old hag is just a waste of time.

Casting pearls before swine, that talentless old hag is just a waste of time.

American director Graham Streeter has a thing called foresight - he rejected the old hag in 2005 when casting for his Singapore film "Cages".

The lead Singapore female role eventually went to talented actress Tan Kheng Hua.

Only a fool would cast her in a million dollar film only to bomb at the box office with only $90k.

Talking about Sun Ho? Yeah, agree. She is old...not just old hag...one damn old Horsey! :clap: :ph34r:

Lao Zoe or Sun Hoe, both are equally old hags! both are attention seeking whores!

hmmm...Luckily dun have Sun Ho in lor. Else you surely rate it WORST, right? hmmm

You SIAO ah?

You keep talking about irrelevant singer in MediaCorp thread, what's your agenda?

Bring your City Harvest grovel somewhere else pls.

Stop talking about animals and irrelevants!

2011 Channel 8's best drama

Love Thy Neighbour 941,000

C.L.I.F. 924,000

The Oath 915,000

A Tale of 2 Cities 904,000

On The Fringe 893,000

The In-Laws 878,000

Bountiful Blessings 848,000

Prosperity 843,000

Devotion Aunty 829,000 :rolleyes:

A Song To Remember 827,000

Be Happy 780,000

Ch8's blockbuster drama series, however, failed to live up to their hype and expectations.

Devotion

, a mid-year blockbuster series that marked Aunty Zoe Tay's return to the drama scene and headlined by a strong cast of veteran actors such as Chen Hanwei and Terence Cao only managed to achieve a 9th placing with 829,000 average views.

:clap:

Stop talking about animals and irrelevants!

2011 Channel 8's best drama

Love Thy Neighbour 941,000

C.L.I.F. 924,000

The Oath 915,000

A Tale of 2 Cities 904,000

On The Fringe 893,000

The In-Laws 878,000

Bountiful Blessings 848,000

Prosperity 843,000

Devotion Aunty 829,000 :rolleyes:

A Song To Remember 827,000

Be Happy 780,000

Ch8's blockbuster drama series, however, failed to live up to their hype and expectations.

Devotion

, a mid-year blockbuster series that marked Aunty Zoe Tay's return to the drama scene and headlined by a strong cast of veteran actors such as Chen Hanwei and Terence Cao only managed to achieve a 9th placing with 829,000 average views.

Lucky you didn't star in any dramas yourself. Forget about top 10 or bottom 10. It won't even get to air on Tv. Still have guts to comment. Shame.

Stop talking about animals and irrelevants! 2011 Channel 8's best drama Love Thy Neighbour 941,000 C.L.I.F. 924,000 The Oath 915,000 A Tale of 2 Cities 904,000 On The Fringe 893,000 The In-Laws 878,000 Bountiful Blessings 848,000 Prosperity 843,000 Devotion Aunty 829,000 :rolleyes: A Song To Remember 827,000 Be Happy 780,000

Devotion

If not for Taiwan babe Cynthia Wang, the viewership would definitely have fallen out of Top 10.

Clearly Aunty Zoe is no longer a draw.

If not for Taiwan babe Cynthia Wang, the viewership would definitely have fallen out of Top 10.

Lucky you didn't star in any dramas yourself. Forget about top 10 or bottom 10. It won't even get to air on Tv. Still have guts to comment. Shame.

Guest rollseyes
If not for Taiwan babe Cynthia Wang, the viewership would definitely have fallen out of Top 10. Clearly Aunty Zoe is no longer a draw.

Who wants to watch that mouldy old hag's constipated acting and listen to her cock in the mouth pronunciation.

http://forums.hardwa...us-3398806.html

People are saying

herzberg According to mediacorp websai, the show gotch zoe tay, which means no need to watch riaos.

LxIxVxE got lao tay ish sian lor~

TimonthyLum wah sianzz..zoe tay just turns me off...

Who wants to watch that mouldy old hag's constipated acting and listen to her cock in the mouth pronunciation.

People are saying

herzberg According to mediacorp websai, the show gotch zoe tay, which means no need to watch riaos.

Then u better go audition n replace the old hag. Who knows ratings wil go up n u wil win award. Try la. U go girl.

Who wants to watch that mouldy old hag's constipated acting and listen to her cock in the mouth pronunciation. http://forums.hardwa...us-3398806.html People are saying herzberg According to mediacorp websai, the show gotch zoe tay, which means no need to watch riaos. LxIxVxE got lao tay ish sian lor~ TimonthyLum wah sianzz..zoe tay just turns me off...

This person really need medical help badly. It's CNY and supposed to be filled joy and harmony. But, this HAG! still here to scold, curse and nag about Zoe. No family for reunion. Sad and pathetic. Shall we call the SPCA to take Her back to the shelter?

Who wants to watch that mouldy oldy hag's constipated acting and listen to her cock in the mouth pronunciation.

People are saying

Thanks for the info. So other audiences also cannot stand her.

Only a few eunuch lackeys would defend her by asking her critics to act in a drama serial.

Don't forget Zoe Tay is an actress by profession, she cannot make it means she failed.

This bitchy sissy bottom amidst_the_stars is as illogical and as quarrelsome as always. LOL.

Yes, everyone was watching Devotion for Cynthia Wang.

If not for Cynthia Wang, who would watch that auntie's drama?

She is quite sidelined in MCS itself.

Guo Lingsong doesn't think highly of her, Paul Yuen and Ang Eng Tee don't consider her when it comes to projects.

So she always has to take the serials written by Soh Bee Lian, which are very mediocre.

Thanks for the info. So other audiences also cannot stand her. Only a few eunuch lackeys would defend her by asking her critics to act in a drama serial. Don't forget Zoe Tay is an actress by profession, she cannot make it means she failed. This bitchy sissy bottom amidst_the_stars is as illogical and as quarrelsome as always. LOL.

You are a Zoe Tay critic by profession and you failed too cos no one has petitioned for Zoe to resign from Mediacorp yet. Nobody even knows or want to know you. Try harder next Lunar New Year. Your luck is down this year :clap:

She is quite sidelined in MCS itself.

Guo Lingsong doesn't think highly of her, Paul Yuen and Ang Eng Tee don't consider her when it comes to projects.

So she always has to take the serials written by Soh Bee Lian, which are very mediocre.

haha. FYI in capital letters. So drama queen u. Only u r bo liao enough to dig out information like this. Ur life priorities r completely screwed. Grow up.

Guest amidst_the_stars

The troll really hates me a lot to the extent of using my user name to post rubbish if any guest goes against her "logic". But it's ok because the whole bw forum knows that troll is a sad sad creature who probably is highly sexually frustrated and unwanted. Thus her ranting. My advice is just ignore this pathetic thing. Yawn.

The troll really hates me a lot to the extent of using my user name to post rubbish if any guest goes against her "logic". But it's ok because the whole bw forum knows that troll is a sad sad creature who probably is highly sexually frustrated and unwanted. Thus her ranting. My advice is just ignore this pathetic thing. Yawn.

Sexually frustrated and unwanted? You mean yourself? LOL.

Remember how you said no one would take a second look at you in he gym?

Why aren't you posting using your amidst_the_stars or Black Hat account?

Got banned just like in Trevvy?

Hee.

Guest amidst_the_stars

Why aren't you posting using your amidst_the_stars or Black Hat account?

Got banned just like in Trevvy?

Hee.

Why arent "you all" posting as bitch and slut and imseeker to suck up to your beloved god imchaser? Did you all get found out for trolling and got banned?? And such "original" user names, shows the extent of your creativity and intelligence .

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.