Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Why arent "you all" posting as bitch and slut and imseeker to suck up to your beloved god imchaser? Did you all get found out for trolling and got banned?? And such "original" user names, shows the extent of your creativity and intelligence .

Falsely accusing innocent forum users again?

Remember how you accused an innocent forum user previously and even went to his profile page and posted nonsense, that's why you were banned?

By all your quarrelsome bitchy posts here, you have obviously not learnt from your lesson or changed for the better.

And you also exposed your fox's tail.

We have been waiting here for you to reappear and true enough, you cannot resist a good fcuk from us.

Are you moaning now? LOL.

Thanks for the info. So other audiences also cannot stand her.

Only a few eunuch lackeys would defend her by asking her critics to act in a drama serial.

Don't forget Zoe Tay is an actress by profession, she cannot make it means she failed.

This bitchy sissy bottom amidst_the_stars is as illogical and as quarrelsome as always. LOL.

At first I thought these guys are simply boliao with too much time on their hands to comment so much on such insignificant matters.

Then I met a few gays at the saunas who worked for Mediacorps on screen or offscreen. They gossip a lot about the internal politics there. This could be those internal politics spilling over to bw. Lol So much boring drama as usual.

Guest Shoooooooooooooo

Why arent "you all" posting as bitch and slut and imseeker to suck up to your beloved god imchaser? Did you all get found out for trolling and got banned?? And such "original" user names, shows the extent of your creativity and intelligence .

SHOO!

A bitch like you belongs to the flaming room.

Trevvy also quarrel with others, Blowingwind also quarrel, you go to any forum also quarrel, the problem lies with you.

SHOO! A bitch like you belongs to the flaming room. Trevvy also quarrel with others, Blowingwind also quarrel, you go to any forum also quarrel, the problem lies with you.

wait, you're no better. a pot laughing the kettle black. hahahha

SHOO! A bitch like you belongs to the flaming room. Trevvy also quarrel with others, Blowingwind also quarrel, you go to any forum also quarrel, the problem lies with you.

Couldn't have said it any better. :clap: :thumb:

Have you ever seen a more quarrelsome bitch in either BW or Trevvy?

Double Bonus is a dumb show. https://www.facebook...150517501815345 Ming Yue Lee Show sucks : Lousy Song if you notice there isnt any lyrics + No real content + Zoe tay trying too hard to potray her role , end of the episode there isn't any hook for viewers to continue watching

Thumbs up to Ming Yue Lee, she said it as it is.

Everyone is either watching Dance Dance Dragon or Viral Factor or that Jack Neo movie, who is actually following that substandard drama even though it's being broadcast on TV FOC?

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Double_Bonus

Trivia

• This drama will be Zoe Tay's first breakthrough role. She will be playing a possessed deity for the first time.

===

Crap, every role also a "breakthrough role"?

That role is essentially 2 very different characters, what's so breakthrough about that?

Other actresses have played 2 (or even 3 or 4) roles in the same production before, why must it be such a big deal in Zoe Tay's case?

Crap, every role also a "breakthrough role"?

That role is essentially 2 very different characters, what's so breakthrough about that?

Other actresses have played 2 (or even 3 or 4) roles in the same production before, why must it be such a big deal in Zoe Tay's case?

This old hag can effortlessly screw up every single role given to her in the past decade, that in itself is quite a breakthrough.

No other incompetent actress could have done that.

This old hag can effortlessly screw up every single role given to her in the past decade, that in itself is quite a breakthrough.

No other incompetent actress could have done that.

The old hag was hovering around the 2nd chef at last night's MCS Chinese New Year countdown show.

Thick lipstick trying to accentuate her labia-like lips and her hair as messy as a house broom.

Did she gatecrash the stage again??

Thick lipstick trying to accentuate her labia-like lips and her hair as messy as a house broom.

Someone sabo her, told her it's Halloween.........

She's dressed up as the Used Vag, thick red lips and messy hair.

Someone sabo her, told her it's Halloween......... She's dressed up as the Used Vag, thick red lips and messy hair.

It's a bit sad to see her doing all this.

Dressing herself up as a cheap Bobo just-woken-up-from-bed slut just to ditch her auntie image.

The whole of Singapore already knows she's an auntie!

Why is she trying so hard to change her present image?

What is she trying to prove?

It's a bit sad to see her doing all this.

Dressing herself up as a cheap Bobo just-woken-up-from-bed slut just to ditch her auntie image.

The whole of Singapore already knows she's an auntie!

Why is she trying so hard to change her present image?

What is she trying to prove?

At least she does not try to be a Hello-Kitty-meet-Harajuku-Geisha calling herself China Swine ..... :ph34r:

Zoe Tay has been cast in an Irish-Singapore co-production "Mr John", co-starring Aidan Gillen.

If only Zoe had known that he was Stuart Jones of the UK QAF.

Anyway, what role is she having?

Does she succumb to the Hollywood's stereotyping of Asian women as prostitute or washer-woman?

Good for her..but she must remember what happened to Qi Yu Wu's venture into movies....

After several years of hard work, Qi's latest Japanese collaboration was not that inspirational.

If only Zoe had known that he was Stuart Jones of the UK QAF. Anyway, what role is she having? Does she succumb to the Hollywood's stereotyping of Asian women as prostitute or washer-woman? Good for her..but she must remember what happened to Qi Yu Wu's venture into movies.... After several years of hard work, Qi's latest Japanese collaboration was not that inspirational.

I think prostitute is very suitable, over the hill old prostitute.

If only Zoe had known that he was Stuart Jones of the UK QAF. Anyway, what role is she having? Does she succumb to the Hollywood's stereotyping of Asian women as prostitute or washer-woman? Good for her..but she must remember what happened to Qi Yu Wu's venture into movies.... After several years of hard work, Qi's latest Japanese collaboration was not that inspirational.

The Tree 孩子树 (2001)

Production cost: $1.3m

Box office: $720k

Net loss: $580k!

Love Cuts 割爱 (2010)

Production cost: $1m

Box office: $90k

Net loss: $910k!

Mr John (2012) - will it even be screened in theatres or is it just a telemovie??

Guest pest terminator

I have given up reading this thread. This thread is infested by a seriously Mentally Disordered Maggot who everyday and including holidays (e.g. CNY) here to point fingers, shout, scold, bitching about a TV personality. This Maggot is making this place stink and should be squashed.

Other Readers, please do not be like this Maggot, Stop all further posting.

I have given up reading this thread. This thread is infested by a seriously Mentally Disordered Maggot who everyday and including holidays (e.g. CNY) here to point fingers, shout, scold, bitching about a TV personality. This Maggot is making this place stink and should be squashed.

Other Readers, please do not be like this Maggot, Stop all further posting.

If you have given up reading this thread then why are you still here?

If you do not like this thread, you can jolly well ignore it and click on the hundreds of other threads out there.

Instead, you choose to come here and whine and bitch and command everyone to "stop all further posting".

Who the hell do you think you are?

LOL...

from http://www.irishchamber.com.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=79:location-and-sponsorship-appeal-for-irish-feature-film-shoot-in-singapore&catid=3:chamber-news&Itemid=31

Akanga Film Asia is seeking sponsorship for an upcoming feature film shoot, “Mister John” starring Aiden Gillen, previously of the Wire and Game of Thrones.

As a co-production between Ireland and Singapore, funded by both the Irish Film Board and the Media Development Authority of Singapore, the film makers are looking for sponsorship from Irish companies based in Singapore. This could take the form of locations to film in, support for the cast and crew, financial support or services and opportunities for product placement.

Filming will take place from mid Jan to mid Feb 2012. If anyone has any suitable locations or contacts to recommend, kindly email: joeylam@akangafilm.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it as soon as possible with pictures if any, or owners’ contact, to arrange for a location visit. The directors will be in town for a recce from end Oct to mid Nov 2011.

Required locations:

1. Chinese Medical Hall (with Sinseh’s consultation room) – 2 scenes

2. KTV – 3 scenes

3. Private owned bar/pub – 22 scenes, need to dress up with signage, have some character.Ideally situated in a shophouse space, with attached office at the 2nd floor available for filming as well.

4. Private owned hotel – 17 scenes, including hotel foyer, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, preferably not chain hotels, but managed by private owners

5. Main Cast House – 36 scenes, ideally b/w colonial houses, but not looking too new or modern, should have character to it, preferably isolated with own driveway.

6. Supporting Cast House – 6 scenes, ideally isolated, dilapidated looking, unkempt is totally fine, should not look too pretty.

Further, if anyone has contacts working in hospitals, who may allow the film crew to enter for viewing in their mortuary, please also get in touch with Joey Lam at the email above.

========================

Look at the locations,

KTV

Hotel

Chinese medical hall

Hospital

Mortuary

Possible synopsis:

Zoe Tay play a KTV hostess who sleeps with an Irish angmoh (Aidan Gillen) at a hotel.

She contracts herpes and goes to a Chinese medical hall.

The medicine doesn't work and she is admitted to a hospital.

She finally dies in the mortuary.

Guest Puzzled
Possible synopsis: Zoe Tay play a KTV hostess who sleeps with an Irish angmoh (Aidan Gillen) at a hotel. She contracts herpes and goes to a Chinese medical hall. The medicine doesn't work and she is admitted to a hospital. She finally dies in the mortuary.

*Sniggers*

Isn't Zoe Tay way too old to play a KTV hostess?

Her duck voice toad singing can only 卖身不卖艺.

She is best acting as a body in a mortuary. :clap:

Hi everyone ,

It is the new year and we should all be calm, composed and in harmony............以和为贵。

Everyone has his likes and dislikes and is free to voice his opinion..........but I hope we all remember this point.....respect and be respected( 敬人者人恒敬之), we should all forgive and forget and acknowledge that though we have similarities, we have our differences as well.

Celebrate and enjoy our similarities, accept and respect our differences, remember 各花入各眼,every artiste has their supporters and haters , practise co-existence . There is a place for everyone and their supporters, make our circle a better place, make this world a peaceful place for all to live in.

HAPPY NEW YEAR............和气生财

*Sniggers*

Isn't Zoe Tay way too old to play a KTV hostess?

from what i know, ktv hostesses are usually around 20s and mamasans are around 25 to 30s.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest oldwhores?

from what i know, ktv hostesses are usually around 20s and mamasans are around 25 to 30s.

For her riped age, they have to create a new rank for her.

grandmasans or laomasans, the CAT10 ones in the dark room.

Huh? Where got mamasans so young one?

u be surprised.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest real amidst_the_stars

did the mod delete my post ? why did the mod delete my posts and my account without any explanation?

looks like the mods and the trolls are in cahoots!

did the mod delete my post ? why did the mod delete my posts and my account without any explanation?

looks like the mods and the trolls are in cahoots!

don b upset. They're not targetting u. They don know who u r. They're against Zoe whom they dislike immensely for some reason but have no power to sabotage in any way. Let them hv this forum as n outlet.

Guest BitchKiller

don b upset. They're not targetting u. They don know who u r. They're against Zoe whom they dislike immensely for some reason but have no power to sabotage in any way. Let them hv this forum as n outlet.

Talking to yourself?

One moment posting as "real amidst_the_stars", the next replying to your own post as "Guest"?

For you: http://www.imh.com.sg/contact_us.html

How good Zoe Tay is? very subjective.

one thing for sure, if someone can harness so much hatred as to generate so much posting, for so many years, she is dam good, whether u agreed or not!

I not happy with some issues, you ask me a write a complain letter, I also "sian", to get someone to write soooooo mmaaaaannnnny hatred stuff for a single person, that person really need alot of "charisma".

Anyway, time for the mod to stop postings by guest now as in other section, really abusing this privileges.

and mod can consider pruning all these rubbish to the flaming room and allow this interest thread some fresh air.

Look at the PERSONAL section, so nice and quiet now. Cos all the rubbish pour over the main section.

Edited by junxiang

How good Zoe Tay is? very subjective.

one thing for sure, if someone can harness so much hatred as to generate so much posting, for so many years, she is dam good, whether u agreed or not!

I not happy with some issues, you ask me a write a complain letter, I also "sian", to get someone to write soooooo mmaaaaannnnny hatred stuff for a single person, that person really need alot of "charisma".

Anyway, time for the mod to stop postings by guest now as in other section, really abusing this privileges.

and mod can consider pruning all these rubbish to the flaming room and allow this interest thread some fresh air.

Hatred for Zoe? More like despise, you mean?

Dont forget, this thread is about Mediacorp gossips. No one's pointing a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread. If you're not happy you can choose not to read.

Hatred for Zoe? More like despise, you mean? Dont forget, this thread is about Mediacorp gossips. No one's pointing a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread. If you're not happy you can choose not to read.

Gossips? Oh, we love gossips!

but seems to be more like just a few bitches, non MCS bitches, quarelling, fighting, hair pulling, back stabbing one another. That one we not interested.

But if u really need to, ask mod to set aside on area for you to do that. Fair?

I rather hear more stories or gossips about my latest hunk in MCS.

Guest Aunty Lucy

Gossips? Oh, we love gossips!

but seems to be more like just a few bitches, non MCS bitches, quarelling, fighting, hair pulling, back stabbing one another. That one we not interested.

But if u really need to, ask mod to set aside on area for you to do that. Fair?

I rather hear more stories or gossips about my latest hunk in MCS.

Hunk in MCS?

David Gan, Bryan Wong or Chen Hanwei??

LOL

Hatred for Zoe? More like despise, you mean? Dont forget, this thread is about Mediacorp gossips. No one's pointing a gun to your head forcing you to read this thread. If you're not happy you can choose not to read.

U can hate her or despise her or whatever but one thing for sure, u have to respect her.

Only her can make your blood boil right?

Wah lao, what get into me this morning, cab in workshop for 3 days, nothing better to do, join in ppl's cat fight!

Edited by junxiang

U can hate her or despise her or whatever but one thing for sure, u have to respect her.

How can you despise and respect someone at the same time?

What a retarded logic!

Did you graduate from Chaoyang School?

郑老阿姨演出首部西片

新传媒艺人郑惠玉过去两部华语电影票房虽失利,却将演出首部西片,并担任女主角。

谁说阿姐是票房毒药?她将在西片“Mister John”(暂译《约翰先生》)担任女主角,这也是阿姐的首部西洋片。

过去两部华语电影《孩子·树》与《割爱》票房虽失利,但一点也不影响到阿姐的江湖地位,她将在本地电影制作公司Akanga与Samson联制的《约》中饰演第一女主角琴(Kim)。

话说Kim的洋老公约翰去世后,后者的兄弟盖里从艾尔兰飞到本地处理约翰的后事,盖里怀疑约翰的死亡另有原因,与此同时,他也对约翰的华人遗孀琴(郑惠玉饰)渐产生感情,盖里与琴都知道两人其实是在玩一场危险游戏。

《约》将在本地取景,本月底投入拍摄,男主角是爱尔兰演员艾丹·吉伦(Aidan Gillen) ,他曾与成龙和范文芳演出好莱坞片《皇家威龙2》(Shanghai Knights),片中饰演英国神剑公爵,与甄子丹一起合谋叛国。

男配角是麦克汤姆斯(Michael Thomas),导演则是Christine Molloy与Joe Lawlor,两人之前曾合作口碑不俗的英国独立制作电影《失踪少女》(Helen)。

Guest kim 大班

谁说阿姐是票房毒药?

但一点也不影响到阿姐的江湖地位

Written by another eunuch, let's wait and see how this film will fail again.

Zoe Tay always fails, everything by Zoe Tay will fail.

谁说阿姐是票房毒药?

但一点也不影响到阿姐的江湖地位

Written by another eunuch, let's wait and see how this film will fail again.

Zoe Tay always fails, everything by Zoe Tay will fail.

Is she speaking English in this movie?

Old hag will be at Renci Community Hospital at Novena area next Monday to shoot for Mister John.

In Renci Hospital next Monday, Old Hag will drop by to visit YOU as YOU're a "terminally sicked patient" in there lying on YOUR sick bed, doing nothing except typing on your laptop complaining in this forum. hahahahahahahaha. Please make sure your acting can surpass the Old hag hor ---------- !!!! Booooooooo ~~~~~~~

In Renci Hospital next Monday, Old Hag will drop by to visit YOU as YOU're a "terminally sicked patient" in there lying on YOUR sick bed, doing nothing except typing on your laptop complaining in this forum. hahahahahahahaha. Please make sure your acting can surpass the Old hag hor ---------- !!!! Booooooooo ~~~~~~~

One look at your typing style, everyone knows you're from Chaoyang school.

Old hag will be at Renci Community Hospital at Novena area next Monday to shoot for Mister John.

First scene already play the body in the morgue, they really want to see her acting skills!

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.