Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

First scene already play the body in the morgue, they really want to see her acting skills!

Acting skills?

Last Best Actress nomination - 9 years ago for Baby Boom (2003)

No acting accolades for nearly a decade.

Body in the morgue, LOL.

She should try to keep still while filming, don't twitch her wrinkles or crow's feet.

Acting skills?

Last Best Actress nomination - 9 years ago for Baby Boom (2003)

No acting accolades for nearly a decade.

Body in the morgue, LOL.

She should try to keep still while filming, don't twitch her wrinkles or crow's feet.

as a Zoe Tay critic u have failed failed failed. How come u keep on bitching non stop but Zoe stil get acting roles non stop. I pity u. Only get tired fingers n mental damage but no results in the end :)

Guest Guestssss
as a Zoe Tay critic u have failed failed failed. How come u keep on bitching non stop but Zoe stil get acting roles non stop. I pity u. Only get tired fingers n mental damage but no results in the end :)

well said, well done :thumb: :clap: :thumb: :clap:

Guest Guestssss
How can you despise and respect someone at the same time? What a retarded logic! Did you graduate from Chaoyang School?

why u keeping mentioning Chaoyang School?? You must be too "mentally damaged" that the school oso rejected you.

Guest amidst_the_stars

as a Zoe Tay critic u have failed failed failed. How come u keep on bitching non stop but Zoe stil get acting roles non stop. I pity u. Only get tired fingers n mental damage but no results in the end

I forgot to log in and post as amidst_the_stars and Black Hat.

Oops, I forgot I was banned TWICE! :D

Falsely accusing innocent forum users again?

Remember how you accused an innocent forum user previously and even went to his profile page and posted nonsense, that's why you were banned?

*sigh

Is this loser here?

I was one of those in the group that went to Pinkdot with him.

He's just a small sized loserish looking guy in real life.

Didnt know he was so quarrelsome online.

*sigh Is this loser here? I was one of those in the group that went to Pinkdot with him. He's just a small sized loserish looking guy in real life. Didnt know he was so quarrelsome online.

Post his ugly picture here if you have one. Let us see if we throw-up when see this quarrelsome loser's picture.

Its so weird to hear Zoe and Terrence addressing Rayson as Jiujiu (uncle) when they are apparently from the same age group.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Dont lah. Live and let live.

please share, its go to know who he is so that we can avoid him in the street in case he forgot to take his medicine that day (oh he always forget to take medicine) !

please share, its go to know who he is so that we can avoid him in the street in case he forgot to take his medicine that day (oh he always forget to take medicine) !

amidst_the_stars? LOL

At that time he account was just banned and he was bitching and whining about it...

Sian!

amidst_the_stars? LOL At that time he account was just banned and he was bitching and whining about it... Sian!

I am just a passer-by who found the Zoe Basher "over did it". Please post his picture here for World Peace. He should be shamed like he had bashed Zoe whom he may not even personally know (?) her.

Oh where's the Zoe Hater? It has been 2 hours since he last posted. He's now busy acting as a calefare in Zoe's latest Western Movie as her 下女. he has to bow and call Zoe as he Lao-Zoe-嬷 (grandma) in the movie which he already did in here. hohohohoho so funny.

The Desperate Optimists team comprising Christine Molloy and Joe Lawlor ("Helen") are behind this new film, Mr John.

They were in Singapore previously to shoot a short film titled Tiong Bahru.

The project Mr John actually sounds quite promising on paper, with an intriguing premise reminiscent of the approach in their last film "Helen".

The question is why Zoe Tay as lead actress.

Linguistically and socioculturally, she is a very odd choice for the role.

There are certainly more qualified actresses such as Wong Li Lin, Tan Kheng Hua and Pamelyn Chee.

I doubt Zoe Tay was even auditioned before the Irish filmmakers.

Maybe the Singapore production side just cited her availability and hyped her up before the Irish filmmakers as "Singapore's No. 1 actress" (hurhur), saying that she can lend cachet to the project, to get her name on board.

Let's not even begin to mention that it's highly doubtful Zoe Tay can fare well in a face-to-face audition for an English language film.

Some people here have already mentioned how she flew to Los Angeles in 2004 to audition for film "Cages", but was eventually rejected by US director Graham Streeter in favour of Tan Kheng Hua based on language ability.

So given this rather odd cast member, the project may or may not work.

In any event, a role in a low budget indie film traversing film fests is just that at the most.

It won't make her a commercially appealing actress, raise her exposure in the region or beyond or reverse her reputation as a box office jinx.

Neither will it solve her outstanding problem of being marginalised within MCS due to her poor track record.

One swallow does not make a summer; one project like this is nothing to shout about, really.

The Desperate Optimists team comprising Christine Molloy and Joe Lawlor ("Helen") are behind this new film, Mr John.

They were in Singapore previously to shoot a short film titled Tiong Bahru.

The project Mr John actually sounds quite promising on paper, with an intriguing premise reminiscent of the approach in their last film "Helen".

The question is why Zoe Tay as lead actress.

Linguistically and socioculturally, she is a very odd choice for the role.

There are certainly more qualified actresses such as Wong Li Lin, Tan Kheng Hua and Pamelyn Chee.

I doubt Zoe Tay was even auditioned before the Irish filmmakers.

Maybe the Singapore production side just cited her availability and hyped her up before the Irish filmmakers as "Singapore's No. 1 actress" (hurhur), saying that she can lend cachet to the project, to get her name on board.

Let's not even begin to mention that it's highly doubtful Zoe Tay can fare well in a face-to-face audition for an English language film.

Some people here have already mentioned how she flew to Los Angeles in 2004 to audition for film "Cages", but was eventually rejected by US director Graham Streeter in favour of Tan Kheng Hua based on language ability.

So given this rather odd cast member, the project may or may not work.

In any event, a role in a low budget indie film traversing film fests is just that at the most.

It won't make her a commercially appealing actress, raise her exposure in the region or beyond or reverse her reputation as a box office jinx.

Neither will it solve her outstanding problem of being marginalised within MCS due to her poor track record.

One swallow does not make a summer; one project like this is nothing to shout about, really.

well written n informative commentary but wat exactly is ur point? so u want Zoe Tay out of showbiz permanently? It's really no big deal if so as I'm not her fan. but pls understand that this incessant obession u have with/against her in this forum has only became a source of irritation

to readers not towards her, but towards u.

again, so u want her out of showbiz for good n literally in the drains? be my guest but do something tangible n effective about it. ur daily impactless bitching towards her even during lunar new year period while she celebrates joyously with her loved ones n frens can't help but make people feel that u really r a pathetic life form in the ranks of houseflies n bed bugs.

u may like to heed this simple 3 worded advise: Get. A. Life.

well written n informative commentary but wat exactly is ur point? so u want Zoe Tay out of showbiz permanently? It's really no big deal if so as I'm not her fan. but pls understand that this incessant obession u have with/against her in this forum has only became a source of irritation to readers not towards her, but towards u. again, so u want her out of showbiz for good n literally in the drains? be my guest but do something tangible n effective about it. ur daily impactless bitching towards her even during lunar new year period while she celebrates joyously with her loved ones n frens can't help but make people feel that u really r a pathetic life form in the ranks of houseflies n bed bugs. u may like to heed this simple 3 worded advise: Get. A. Life.

:thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: ... :lol:

This very Zoe Hater is like a bitch trying to bite her own tail. She is chasing in circle, repeating her "stories" over and over again. She not only posted in here but also in many other forums (just do a simple google search). Just have to pity her family members and even the cockroaches in her kitchen sewage (oh they are one big family).

well written n informative commentary but wat exactly is ur point?

The local media was once very pro-Zoe Tay. Anything remotely negative was immediately snuffed out.

Her media lackeys tried hard to create this impression that she is the best actress, the top Ah Jie, an elegant and charitable Queen, a sexy mama with a hot bod, etc.

Now, everyone knows better. Why?

Thanks to freedom of speech and the power of netizens across various forums, everyone (except for the stubbornly deluded) knows her disastrous track record, her various controversies and her various boo-boos.

Her supporters know they cannot defend Zoe Tay anymore because the facts speak for themselves.

So they now adopt a different strategy.

They, together with a few others who aren't aware of Zoe's bad track record, go around shouting and protesting that Zoe Tay is being criticised unfairly.

They demand that everyone stop criticising her.

Is this even true? Was any criticism about her unfair or fabricated?

Ultimatum wrinkles, box office jinx figures, viewership flops over the past decade, no adverts since "I swallow" - are all these unfair criticisms?

Like some others have said, if you don't like to read, you are free to click elsewhere. No one is forcing you to read.

You can even set up your own Zoe Tay worshipping shrine on Facebook if you want.

But personal attacks, name-calling and quarrelsome bitching against other netizens is most uncalled for.

Guest so loh soh!
The local media was once very pro-Zoe Tay. Anything remotely negative was immediately snuffed out. Her media lackeys tried hard to create this impression that she is the best actress, the top Ah Jie, an elegant and charitable Queen, a sexy mama with a hot bod, etc. Now, everyone knows better. Why? Thanks to freedom of speech and the power of netizens across various forums, everyone (except for the stubbornly deluded) knows her disastrous track record, her various controversies and her various boo-boos. Her supporters know they cannot defend Zoe Tay anymore because the facts speak for themselves. So they now adopt a different strategy. They, together with a few others who aren't aware of Zoe's bad track record, go around shouting and protesting that Zoe Tay is being criticised unfairly. They demand that everyone stop criticising her. Is this even true? Was any criticism about her unfair or fabricated? Ultimatum wrinkles, box office jinx figures, viewership flops over the past decade, no adverts since "I swallow" - are all these unfair criticisms?

In rebuttal, this is not an anti-or-pro Zoe thread...so these criticisms are more appropriate in a Zoe specific thread, and not a Mediacorp thread. All these Zoe exchanges are taking up space meant for many of the other Mediacorp artists.

Secondly, fairness of criticisms aside, the POINT is not because they are criticisms of Zoe. The POINT is we have heard them all before, they have been repeated and still repeating here like a broken record. Hello! We are already in an mp3 age. Unless haters have new juicy info to criticize...go ahead! Haters can act like idiots for all they want...just don't treat the others like imbeciles too. You only need to make your point once. New fresh point that is.

Guest Guestbitch
Unless haters have new juicy info to criticize...go ahead!

Haven't you been reading the thread carefully?

People here have been discussing recent things like Double Bonus and Mr John.

Guest intellect please
Haven't you been reading the thread carefully? People here have been discussing recent things like Double Bonus and Mr John.

well, if only you are so loose in your standards to be able to think that it's a "discussion"

The local media was once very pro-Zoe Tay. Anything remotely negative was immediately snuffed out.

Her media lackeys tried hard to create this impression that she is the best actress, the top Ah Jie, an elegant and charitable Queen, a sexy mama with a hot bod, etc.

Now, everyone knows better. Why?

Thanks to freedom of speech and the power of netizens across various forums, everyone (except for the stubbornly deluded) knows her disastrous track record, her various controversies and her various boo-boos.

Her supporters know they cannot defend Zoe Tay anymore because the facts speak for themselves.

So they now adopt a different strategy.

They, together with a few others who aren't aware of Zoe's bad track record, go around shouting and protesting that Zoe Tay is being criticised unfairly.

They demand that everyone stop criticising her.

Is this even true? Was any criticism about her unfair or fabricated?

Ultimatum wrinkles, box office jinx figures, viewership flops over the past decade, no adverts since "I swallow" - are all these unfair criticisms?

Like some others have said, if you don't like to read, you are free to click elsewhere. No one is forcing you to read.

You can even set up your own Zoe Tay worshipping shrine on Facebook if you want.

But personal attacks, name-calling and quarrelsome bitching against other netizens is most uncalled for.

ok fine fine. Zoe Tay no good this Zoe Tay no good that. Zoe Tay jinx this Zoe Tay jnx that. Watever la.

U should take ur own advise n start an Anti Zoe Tay facebook account since ur whole life n existence revolves around n devoted to mesmerizing, obsessing n talking about her. (wat a worthless life indeed)

Who knows u wil get 5 million likes, as many as all in Spore to support u. Good for u if that happens.

here in blowing wind, there is no dedicated thread on Zoe Tay but all Mediacorp artists collectively. Posts about Zoe Tay, even negative ones have the right to made here. Agreed. But pls b decent enough not to repeat the same information 369 times ( including ones that took place 10, 20 years ago. Wat the fxxk man)

I can understand if u r frustrated for not getting the Anti Zoe support u crave despite damaging posts on her, so u have to repeat ur points a hundred times more. But it's obviously not working so time to get smart n change stratetgy. Go post somewhere else maybe where u have supporters n celebrate. Just don make the same mistake where they all eventually turn on u instead. Learn to live n learn. (learn to live n let live is better but I suppose u r too psychologically damaged to appreciate of that)

ok fine fine. Zoe Tay no good this Zoe Tay no good that. Zoe Tay jinx this Zoe Tay jnx that. Watever la. U should take ur own advise n start an Anti Zoe Tay facebook account since ur whole life n existence revolves around n devoted to mesmerizing, obsessing n talking about her. (wat a worthless life indeed) Who knows u wil get 5 million likes, as many as all in Spore to support u. Good for u if that happens. here in blowing wind, there is no dedicated thread on Zoe Tay but all Mediacorp artists collectively. Posts about Zoe Tay, even negative ones have the right to made here. Agreed. But pls b decent enough not to repeat the same information 369 times ( including ones that took place 10, 20 years ago. Wat the fxxk man) I can understand if u r frustrated for not getting the Anti Zoe support u crave despite damaging posts on her, so u have to repeat ur points a hundred times more. But it's obviously not working so time to get smart n change stratetgy. Go post somewhere else maybe where u have supporters n celebrate. Just don make the same mistake where they all eventually turn on u instead. Learn to live n learn. (learn to live n let live is better but I suppose u r too psychologically damaged to appreciate of that)

I forgot to log in and post using my account "amidst_the_stars"!

But it doesn't matter, everyone here can recognise my whiny and quarrelsome typing style, and spelling mistakes.

Guest Samaritans
Like some others have said, if you don't like to read, you are free to click elsewhere. No one is forcing you to read. You can even set up your own Zoe Tay worshipping shrine on Facebook if you want. But personal attacks, name-calling and quarrelsome bitching against other netizens is most uncalled for.

I was very surprise that you have in fact advised others to do the above. Why don't you do as you have told others: If you don't like Zoe Tay, you're free to stop watching her TV shows, stop reading her news, avoid anything about her. You can even set up your own Burn Zoe Tay crematorium on Facebook if you want. Talking about person attack, just see what have you done to Zoe, calling others graduated from your favorite Chaoyang School, etc if you to re-read your postings here, the ones removed to The Flaming Room and in many other forums.

You're a person who have lost all your senses. You talked no sense. You're like a lunatic repeatedly scolding and pointing at your imaginary enemies. You need to help yourself out of your miserable life. Call this help line immediately: Tel 6389 2000

whatever it is, I have to give it to the "devotion" of the person(s?) on bashing Ms Tay. Look at the number of pages and posting... its simply amazing. Even true fan of Ms Tay doesnt has such stamina.

I am not her fan, neither do I dislike her, she is just another Mediacorp actress.

Well you do know that in media world, any publicity is good publicity for the star, and thanks to your posting, she is constantly in the mindset of our readers.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I had a good look at the nominees for the Best Actress Award of the Star Awards 2012.

There was not much choice as 爱 took some 8 months to end in 2011.

九妹-啊绚 不是局内人, 一个提名也没有。

Of the 5 names 啊玉, 啊范, 啊贤, 啊秀 和 啊恩 - none I preferred.

不过, 礼貌上还是要恭喜啊玉重回提名榜。。因为提名是肯定。。。 虽然明知道是陪榜机率高一点。

I know I might be a little late...

But I happen to be watching channel 5 in the gym in the afternoon... There is this repeat drama... Lifeline

There is a very handsome guy... Timothy Ng...

Who is he? I don't think he is still with Mediacorp?

Guest guest infinite
Did someone here write to i weekly's comments page? A reader wrote in to say that Zoe Tay's collaboration with Aidan Gillen is strange because she can't speak English well and she's a box office poison.

oh please, don't ever start it all over again. for now, let us enjoy some moment of peacefulness and serenity.

Hi,

Anyone happen to know where Irin Gan (Yan Li Zhen) is and how to get in contact with her? My company is looking for her urgently for a business-related matter.

Regardz

Hi,

Anyone happen to know where Irin Gan (Yan Li Zhen) is and how to get in contact with her? My company is looking for her urgently for a business-related matter.

Regardz

so many years ago, she left and join Toyota, along Bishan. Dont know about now...

只不过只是...

Guest Star light Star bright

Anyone has any info whether these people are "ON" :

1. Ponsark

2. Li Teng 李腾

3. Qi Yuwu 戚玉武

4. Chen Hanwei 陈汉伟

5. Andie Chen 陈邦军

Guest Clarify
I recall watching this drama!! Irin Gan starred as a sexy modern woman. That role was originally written for Fann Wong but due to her contract controversy, Irin Gan took over.

The role was actually meant for Joey Swee. But TCS gave it to Fann Wong as a comeback show after the contract saga. They amended the script to give the character more screen time. Then they had other plans for Fann and in the end, Irin got the role.

Anyone has any info whether these people are "ON" : 1. Ponsark 2. Li Teng 李腾 3. Qi Yuwu 戚玉武 4. Chen Hanwei 陈汉伟 5. Andie Chen 陈邦军

1. No thanks, can't stand his big mouth and act cute (e.g the laughter, twisted his nose when laughing). Turn off.

2. Ok, very "woody" but can tell he's a sista

3. Yes, my type.

4. No thanks. Too "out and loud" even in public places e.g. gym

5. sorry, who's he?

Guest Ah Jie BoBo

Someone forget to take medicine again and escaped from IMH?

Wei Wei Wei~~~

Don't you dare No Big No Small to me!

Yo~Yo~your BoBo Jie swallow like crazy! You watch me eat cock you know I diva already!

I Caldecock Girl you bow I happy happy. Now I want to act English movie~~ I rap rap let you know I ready~~~ my English belly good already! Yo yo~~

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.