Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest What happen?

Hardly see him on TV and he used to stay in Toa Payoh alone right? Is he gay and tried to escape the limelight and live gracefully thereafter in Malaysia selling vegetarian food?

Anyone know much about him? I am envious he is doing quite good business outside Singapore, no more politics in drama scene or trying to please the boss. He should be very much his own boss now. My inspiration.

Guest almighty

just becos he is not matured and not married does not mean he is gay laaaa

you stayed in BW for too long, although the audience here is old dudes does not mean matured and single dudes out there are aj.

Guest Guest

just becos he is not matured and not married does not mean he is gay laaaa

you stayed in BW for too long, although the audience here is old dudes does not mean matured and single dudes out there are aj.

Obviously you were not invited to his wedding with 715

Guest Guest

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of local dramas, MediaCorp has launched this new variety show where Asia Rainbow Awards Best Host 2011 Quan Yifeng goes all over the world, including South Africa, Japan and Thailand, to find former actors and actresses of SBC / TCS / MediaCorp who left the station years ago.

In one episode, they went to find Xie Shaoguang. He now operates a vegetarian restaurant in Johor Bahru.

Name of cafe is Three O Cafe at 15 Jalan Perma's 10/3 Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru. Tel 07-387-6217.

Shaoguang picked up the phone when Yifeng and long time friend Liu Qiulian called them from outside the restaurant. But he refused to come out of the kitchen. Even when the camera crew went to his restaurant, he also refused to come out.

The show interviewed his former manager, and she said that Shaoguang told her he has now grown very fat. But he did not rule out the possibilty of coming back to MediaCorp to train new actors and actresses. But for now, he is very happy managing his little restaurant in JB.

Guest Guest

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of local dramas, MediaCorp has launched this new variety show where Asia Rainbow Awards Best Host 2011 Quan Yifeng goes all over the world, including South Africa, Japan and Thailand, to find former actors and actresses of SBC / TCS / MediaCorp who left the station years ago.

In one episode, they went to find Xie Shaoguang. He now operates a vegetarian restaurant in Johor Bahru.

Name of cafe is Three O Cafe at 15 Jalan Perma's 10/3 Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru. Tel 07-387-6217.

Shaoguang picked up the phone when Yifeng and long time friend Liu Qiulian called them from outside the restaurant. But he refused to come out of the kitchen. Even when the camera crew went to his restaurant, he also refused to come out.

The show interviewed his former manager, and she said that Shaoguang told her he has now grown very fat. But he did not rule out the possibilty of coming back to MediaCorp to train new actors and actresses. But for now, he is very happy managing his little restaurant in JB.

Yes, he is VERY fat now. We stopped by his restaurant for lunch. Almost could not recognize him. There was another (much older) guy with him on that day -- could be his partner.

Respect his privacy.

Pls leave him alone.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

The address of Shaoguang's restaurant in Permas Jaya, JB was revealed in 8 Days this week. Can't believe 8 Days actually did that. They even provided the phone number of the restaurant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ya ya agree his body can train until 6 pack oledi not bad!!!!!!

Andie really put in lots of effort in his appearance. His skin improved a lot and his bod also become toned and lean.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Wow.. He got a very thick tool.... Saw it once at Safra mf... :-)...

I should go tf today.. Haha

Thick tool? Seems like very nice to suck. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Office

Andie really put in lots of effort in his appearance. His skin improved a lot and his bod also become toned and lean.

Yes, but his looks are so so only. Far from the goodlooking taiwanese or korean actors.

His acting skills are also so so only.

No matter how nice his skin or his body is, he still come across as a a mediocre actor. Perhaps its the Mediacorp effect.

Yes, but his looks are so so only. Far from the goodlooking taiwanese or korean actors.

No matter how nice his skin or his body is, he still come across as a a mediocre actor. Perhaps its the Mediacorp effect.

He has no chance to be those good looking characters.

He only can hope to take over the niche of Xieshaoguang.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Although andie look doesnt consider cute, but after he has improved on his bod and skin, and some grooming and dressing, i find he still looks not bad lor.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Premps

Although andie look doesnt consider cute, but after he has improved on his bod and skin, and some grooming and dressing, i find he still looks not bad lor.

Go watch some korean drama. Look at some of the men in the shows, and u can see the contrasting effects.

Go watch some korean drama. Look at some of the men in the shows, and u can see the contrasting effects.

Korea actors majority shld have gone for some plastic surgery.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest didee

Every time when I see 聂国威 reporting on Ch8 news, I really thinking myself kissing him and got a hard-on. He's not handsome but kind of goody nerdy straight korkor type. And, I think his body is quite tone and fit. I also realized he does not have any ring on his ring-finger. If I meet him, I will sure try to "bend" him from straight to gay. haaaaahhaaa

Guest Guest

Every time when I see 聂国威 reporting on Ch8 news, I really thinking myself kissing him and got a hard-on. He's not handsome but kind of goody nerdy straight korkor type. And, I think his body is quite tone and fit. I also realized he does not have any ring on his ring-finger. If I meet him, I will sure try to "bend" him from straight to gay. haaaaahhaaa

Finally, someone said it out loud!

聂国威 is a goody-nerdy-two-shoes with a lean bod.

I always wonder how it would be like to spread his legs and fcuk him until he moans in ecstasy...

Guest scary tv host

OMG. I saw that 圣安 (the campy Ch 8's Zao An Ni Hao host) on the cover of latest 健康报. His over-botoxed face made him look like a wax statue in Madame Tussauds museum. very scary one.

Guest mediacock

Finally, someone said it out loud!

聂国威 is a goody-nerdy-two-shoes with a lean bod.

I always wonder how it would be like to spread his legs and fcuk him until he moans in ecstasy...

what do you mean by goody-nerdy-two-shoes

Guest Guest

OMG. I saw that 圣安 (the campy Ch 8's Zao An Ni Hao host) on the cover of latest 健康报. His over-botoxed face made him look like a wax statue in Madame Tussauds museum. very scary one.

Are you talking about Wallace Ang?

He can be sg MJ.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I also notice tis 聂国威 on ch8 news. I am very interested how his bod looks like, cos he seems to have a toned bod?! Wonder how old is he?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest didee

I also notice tis 聂国威 on ch8 news. I am very interested how his bod looks like, cos he seems to have a toned bod?! Wonder how old is he?

I tot I am a person of weird taste ..... Didn't know there are also people who like goody goody plain-Jane like him. I find him very cute lor and would like him to be me korkor. heeeeeee

Guest Scenge

I thought his nom for Best Supporting Actor was a joke. Seriously, why not Chen Shucheng in With You? He was 1000000000000x better den Andie and was also the most touching character after Rui En's. Aiyah dunno wth is Mediacorp thinking. No wonder so many people have left.

He's going on a self-promotion spree after getting a hot bod. Don't really care.

joke ? are u serious??

Guest dr_a89

sorry if this has been discussed before.

Is it true Michelle Chong is a lesbian? and what about Chua En Lai and Alaric Tay?

sorry if this has been discussed before.

Is it true Michelle Chong is a lesbian? and what about Chua En Lai and Alaric Tay?

Alaric is married. Not sure about the other 2.

Guest Scenge

Maybe the gf suck him and swallow his sperm too often until he haggard........ blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif Every night only want at least 10ml......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

but now they have break up

Guest Lollipop

Stop talking about animals and irrelevants!

2011 Channel 8's best drama

Love Thy Neighbour 941,000

C.L.I.F. 924,000

The Oath 915,000

A Tale of 2 Cities 904,000

On The Fringe 893,000

The In-Laws 878,000

Bountiful Blessings 848,000

Prosperity 843,000

Devotion Aunty 829,000 :rolleyes:

A Song To Remember 827,000

Be Happy 780,000

Ch8's blockbuster drama series, however, failed to live up to their hype and expectations.

Devotion

, a mid-year blockbuster series that marked Aunty Zoe Tay's return to the drama scene and headlined by a strong cast of veteran actors such as Chen Hanwei and Terence Cao only managed to achieve a 9th placing with 829,000 average views.

:clap:

why no code of honour i like this drama the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am disappointed witht the low viewership of ASTR considering it is quite a sincere production.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.