Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Y was he cold storage for such a long period?

I believe the role of 715 in A song to remember was supposed to be DYT's.

Actually he is quite cute and his bod also toned and well built, dun know how come he got "cold storage"?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I have many friends who worked and working in Mediacorp and they said there are lots of gays and lesbians there. There were even rumours that 715 and Xie Shao guang were married!! Broke many girls' hearts. hahaha.... some of those whom I hearsay are:

1) Bryan

2) Chong Qing

3) 715

4) Shaoguang

5) Hanwei

6) Terence Cao (bi)

7) Chen Tianwen (bi)

and some not so popular ones (dunno their names)

Les are:

1) Rui En

2) Jeanette Aw (bi)

3) Michelle Chong

Actually he is quite cute and his bod also toned and well built, dun know how come he got "cold storage"?!

cos he is very very stuck up. Got overnight popularity during the little nonya, and MDC groomed him by partnering him with Jeanette (due to her rising popularity) and then he acts like he is an idol or superstar etc. Talk sarcastic and also 'how lian'... keep creating gossips that he s going out with Jeanette etc, which pissed off Jeanette (she is afterall the 3rd gen Ah Jie so must give some face lah) and subsequently offended some MDC management people, then pull him out of even Top 10 for the past 2 years. He apologised and now given back his chances.... but I hate DYT lah. Prefer Elvin Ng or even Zhang Zheng Huan..

Edited by bombom

范文芳《爱谁谁》搞笑演绎以假乱真

近日,网上流传一段疑似范文芳电视购物卖表的视频,在和范文芳在华谊兄弟的艺人经纪等相关方面联系后,证实这只是范文芳近期即将上映的新电影《爱谁谁》的表演片段不小心被电影方工作人员泄露,而范文芳以假乱真的搞笑演绎着实为该片增加了看点和讨论度。

范文芳此次在《爱谁谁》电影中出演一个麻辣未婚妻,对内,对未婚夫常常采取极端的手段和手法,让人大呼吃不消,而对外她则是热情并且妩媚的电视购物主持人。一刚一柔非常有视觉冲突和表演难度。近来网上疯狂转发的视频就是电影中的一个段落,片段中,范文芳故意将自己变成浓重的港台腔,并且扭动腰肢,落力卖表,将我们熟悉的电视购物主持的主持风格搬上大荧幕,让人捧腹不已。

据悉,这部由范文芳,房祖名主演的电影《爱谁谁》将于10月19日登入各大院线。与此同时范文芳主演的另一部纯女性电影《暴走吧,女人》也将于今年年尾上映。

http://ent.sina.com....483754238.shtml

cos he is very very stuck up. Got overnight popularity during the little nonya, and MDC groomed him by partnering him with Jeanette (due to her rising popularity) and then he acts like he is an idol or superstar etc. Talk sarcastic and also 'how lian'... keep creating gossips that he s going out with Jeanette etc, which pissed off Jeanette (she is afterall the 3rd gen Ah Jie so must give some face lah) and subsequently offended some MDC management people, then pull him out of even Top 10 for the past 2 years. He apologised and now given back his chances.... but I hate DYT lah. Prefer Elvin Ng or even Zhang Zheng Huan..

DYT indeed has the haolian look. But i cannot deny tht he looks quite cute also lah.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...

Singapore's top ah jie Zoe Tay will be making a comeback in next year's MediaCorp blockbuster drama, 志在四方, about life and internal politicking in a TV station!

Are you anti-Zoe? What's wrong with her making a comeback? Viewers haven't seen her on tv for so long already.

I am emotionless towards her.

Its normal for artistes to have only one production per year. There's no need to abuse the word "comeback" for her every single production.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I was wondering how many "faithful" viewers are there for Mediacorp productions?

How many of us are willing to sit through an entire hour (from Monday to Friday) to watch a local TV Serial?

I had a glimpse of 7pm, 8 pm and 9pm shows last night and walked away from the tele (my domestic helper is that

faithful view in my household) within 2 minutes. Perhaps there are too many things to attend to nowadays and the

last thing I want to watch is some bland acting/dating game. Perhaps, I am jaded!

Gone were the heydays of TV-land.. remember the good old days of 网中人。。。

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mediacock

My reaction to this news ---- oh, he is one of the few straight in mediacorp. LOL

Channel 8 actor Terence Cao denies fathering Shanghai woman's child

Channel 8 actor Terence Cao has denied that he is the father of a 19-month-old child by a woman from Shanghai.

A Lianhe Zaobao report published on Friday said that the woman, 26, had come here from Shanghai, with her daughter, to look for the father of the child, whom she claimed is a MediaCorp actor.

The story did not name the actor but netizens speculated that he was Cao.

The 45-year-old bachelor did not respond to Life!'s attempts to contact him, but he was quoted on Friday by Shin Min Daily News as saying: "There's no such thing."

I saw Elvin at changing room at suntec true fitness just now but not able to see him change becos he change inside toilet. Aiya...disappointed

Must give credit to Tay Ping Hui for being a man, he dropped his jeans while he's nxt to be. But skinny tanned legs. So I made a quick dash to the exit. hehe

Elvin probably sensed that you are a cheekogay so he did not want you to peep at his little brother.

lol.

I saw Elvin at changing room at suntec true fitness just now but not able to see him change becos he change inside toilet. Aiya...disappointed

Elvin so shy? Need to go insde the toilet to change?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Elvin so shy? Need to go insde the toilet to change?

Bcos if he change outside, many gays wld flip out their phones and take pics or film him and post online for everyone to see.

totally madly in love with elvin ng, anyone has any juicy news? my frd said he's a bi? hehe... ;p

Bcos if he change outside, many gays wld flip out their phones and take pics or film him and post online for everyone to see.

404301_479004355478070_348047636_n.jpg

Disgusting papaganda, and retarded logic as well!

Foreigners should never be allowed to be treated the same as Singaporeans, or else what is the value of the value of citizenship??

一视同仁, my arse!

Disgusting papaganda, and retarded logic as well!

Foreigners should never be allowed to be treated the same as Singaporeans, or else what is the value of the value of citizenship??

一视同仁, my arse!

The fact of the matter is - Sporeans are not the smartest nor the most hardworking group as compared to other nationalities. Sporeans also are not the most adaptable to difficult situations as compared to others. So you want Sporeans to nurtured and taken care of like pandas in the zoo? Which is based on birthright?

totally madly in love with elvin ng, anyone has any juicy news? my frd said he's a bi? hehe... ;p

I also like elvin ng, his bod is totally awesome! Till now cldnt believe he likes guys! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

noticed it too... but shit i also have... anyway to cure? haha

Botok? Haha.

But shane pow only 22 year old and he has wrinkles liao???

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.