Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Where was this picture from? Is it from a show or it was in real life?

no idea the context but..saw it around tumblr :/

lol..and considering how i only just saw both of them on screen seperately (It takes two and Ah Boys) I was quite surprised they were connected...

wonder what's up haha

Anyone watched the 7pm show last night? Nat ho's singing is really......quite bad. :/

From last time until now, i dun think he can sing well lar. Even acting also not very natural, and i find he only looks gd when he is into modeling.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I had the chance to watch the TV special with my mother after Sunday's dinner.

To me, it was quite a flop ....

I reckon it was supposed to celebrate 30 years of TV-stardom in Singapore.

However the show lacked focus as there were few interesting moments.

Singing-wise

Just have Ms Ong do the honours...The rest can go home..

Stop, where were Kit and Mavis?

Skit-wise

After a successful run in the Star Awards, the format was repeated again in this show.

The "surprise" element was no more there and the jokes were quite lame.

How many times can they tell the TV viewers that Rui-en and Pan Ling Ling are untouchables,

Game-wise

The final segment of the show should be interspersed throughout the show.

It became too rowdy and NOT funny.

Fashion wise:

Did you see Zoe Tay's tummy in that peek-a-boo gown?

It really did not flatter her but gave her a very rounded middle-section!

The rest, nothing extraordinary!

Camera angles

I wish they split the screen into 2.

One to show what's going on the stage and the other on the faces of the TV artistes.

Why?

Why was Li Guo Huang given so much (more) air time than the rest of the artistes?

He is so irritating and his stage presence and language proficiency ...sigh....

Why wasnt there a proper introduction to the ex-artistes? Their screen time were a mere few seconds...

At the very least, interview them, especially those who left the scene a long time ago...

他们出现时, 至少打出字幕。。。真得浪费他们的存在。。。

My rating: 3.5/10.

Mediacrop, please dont give this crap anymore!

雷声大, 雨点小。。。。

再拿这种货色来塞。。。 本地电视的观众的悲哀呀!

Saw a short while where Zoe was talking about how the three star search winners went for their first casting. I was like -_-" and decided to go shopping instead.

Zoe is over the hill already, dunno why Mediacock still wants to flog this dead horse.

Yes the show was really bad. Maybe produced by some young inexperienced producers.

Tht's y didnt u noticed tht the whole show seems to focus more on the younger generation actors/actress, give them so much exposure and performance on the entire show.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Zoe is over the hill already, dunno why Mediacock still wants to flog this dead horse.

i feel so sorry for seniors such as Xiang Yun, Chen liping and huang biren etc....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

i feel so sorry for seniors such as Xiang Yun, Chen liping and huang biren etc....

The difference between Zoe and the others is that 啊玉敢露。。。

The rest of the older actresses were more conservative - 良家妇女。。。

这就是偶像与实派的不同。。。

人家拿奖, 啊玉也只能画梅止渴

啊玉到了这个阶段还是卖肉。。。 可悲啊。。

他已经无戏可演了。。。

The difference between Zoe and the others is that 啊玉敢露。。。

The rest of the older actresses were more conservative - 良家妇女。。。

这就是偶像与实派的不同。。。

人家拿奖, 啊玉也只能画梅止渴

啊玉到了这个阶段还是卖肉。。。 可悲啊。。

他已经无戏可演了。。。

老玉的乳房早已到达下垂的地步了,还学人家郭舒贤卖肉 :rolleyes: ,真不自量力。

她的演技也马马虎虎,她凭什么当“阿姐”?

does anyone think that Shane looks a tad like 朱曉輝?

Looks like i like tis 朱曉輝 more than shane. And all his photos on the web 90% are topless!!! :P

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

celebrities tend to be hot with looks and bod in their twenties and thirties, but after that age, novelty wears off. Looks and bod show signs to ageing. so the most 10 - 15 yrs hot, if good genes, good maintenance, good luck. once reach thirty eight yrs old, over taken by newbies in terms of hotness, looks, bod, sex ability. from last time till now, that's life, like it or not.

Guest Fei Xiang

celebrities tend to be hot with looks and bod in their twenties and thirties, but after that age, novelty wears off. Looks and bod show signs to ageing. so the most 10 - 15 yrs hot, if good genes, good maintenance, good luck. once reach thirty eight yrs old, over taken by newbies in terms of hotness, looks, bod, sex ability. from last time till now, that's life, like it or not.

Then how do you explain the Kris Phillips (Fei Xiang) phenomenon?

Then how do you explain the Kris Phillips (Fei Xiang) phenomenon?

Though Fei Xiang looks better than others of his age, one can still tell that he has aged. Why? Because though one maintains well, somehow the skin texture, the shape of the eyes still cannot escape the trained eyes of someone who has been through all these. The eye shape and skin texture of a well maintained 40-yr is still not like that of someone in the twenties and thirties. Can apply and cover up with tonic, cosmetics, but somehow the trained eye can tell. That's life. haha. treasure it while goodness last. temporal.

Haha, really doent bother me whether terence cao is the real father of tht child or not. :P

In fact, I think most Singaporeans do not bother whether the child is Terence's

Shanghainese woman not simple. I hope Terence stand his point.

If marry in Singapore, definitely whole hell lots of shit.

In fact, I think most Singaporeans do not bother whether the child is Terence's

Shanghainese woman not simple. I hope Terence stand his point.

If marry in Singapore, definitely whole hell lots of shit.

It's Terence Cao's karma. If you check the newspaper archives, you'll see his long list of -- drink driving, car accidents, drunk fight, did not pay his workers, etc. etc. Finally, 坏人自有恶人治.

Over-act artistes: Chen Liping and Li Nanxing. Always screaming and shouting in every show they're in.

Under-act artistes: Paige Chua and Dai Yangtian.

Over-rated artistes: Zoe Tay and Felicia Chia.

Feel free to add on.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

It's Terence Cao's karma. If you check the newspaper archives, you'll see his long list of -- drink driving, car accidents, drunk fight, did not pay his workers, etc. etc. Finally, 坏人自有恶人治.

I agree. Terence Cao's karma!

I used to be a calefare. I knew he hated calefare! At one time, he lost his money/wallet during shooting and blamed all of us.

I agree. Terence Cao's karma!

I used to be a calefare. I knew he hated calefare! At one time, he lost his money/wallet during shooting and blamed all of us.

You talking bad about my daughter's father? Hear my leopard ~~~~ Roar ~~~waohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~ !

SM_21_10_2012_CJ_2_19405388_19405379_leowpf_x2kj.jpg

You talking bad about my daughter's father? Hear my leopard ~~~~ Roar ~~~waohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~ !

SM_21_10_2012_CJ_2_19405388_19405379_leowpf_x2kj.jpg

Fcuk she's damn ugly

Terence Cao really has no taste, cover the face slam the base?

Guest 蒲眉蓬

Terence Cao really has no taste, cover the face slam the base?

Another old cow eat young grass!

At the Asian Television Awards, Rui En (Unriddle 2) beat Ann Kok (Show Hand, Kampong Ties) and Joanne Peh (A Song to Remember) to win Best Actress.

Do you think Rui En deserves to win the Best Actress in Asia award at all?

Share your views.

I watched JP's serial because I had to spend "quality" time with my mother..

She likes 九妹。

Anyway, whoever the TV station wishes to promote, that artiste will be nominated.

Winning is just a bonus.

Ann Kok should be honoured to get 2 nominations.

I think her time will come with "It takes two".

I watch several episodes and think she should at least deserve a nomination for looking like a clown!

Ann Kok is consistently good but not outstanding enough to be the 'best'.

Same goes for Rui En.

The best actress should have gone to Joanne Peh, that role was very difficult to pull off and Joanne Peh put in a very good performance.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

rui en is so so le. nothing fantastic about her.

i really dunno whats the big deal w her?? they also comment like she is very hard to work with?

AGREE

An Kok did a very good job in "It takes two"

AGREE

The best actress should have gone to Joanne Peh, that role was very difficult to pull off and Joanne Peh put in a very good performance.

Joanne Peh show off to much.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

You are the one who is retarded - 新居民 refers to permanent residents, or those who took on citizenship.

Do you even fxxking know how to read?

You consider yourself better than them, but I hardly see it from your xenophobic and moronic attitude. The only thing you have shown, is that you are incapable of reading simple english, or mandarin, and lack even basic judgement.

Please do not be rude. He never attack you.

You are bad and no good.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

Disgusting papaganda, and retarded logic as well!

Foreigners should never be allowed to be treated the same as Singaporeans, or else what is the value of the value of citizenship?? 一视同仁, my arse!

I support this statement. However, I never swear at it.

In which case, they are no longer foreigners (In case you still don't know, we are originally a migrant society. If migration does not qualiify your forefathers as residents, then you are not Singaporean either).

Last time is last time. Time changes.

People in the old days simple unlike today's new immigrants' (especially Chinese, Pinoys, Burmese) mentality. Their behaviour and attitude different.

In today's Singapore society, most Singaporeans still can't accept new immigrants. New immigrants don't really mixed well with local. Situation hardly improve.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.