Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Law Yer

or be like 715, sleep with MALE producers then kena land all the movies roles. this guy smart, play the card right by gaining all the benefits while sacrificing his body (which i think he enjoy too).

Orh hor....

Be prepared to be sued by Qi Yuwu liao...

Guest 蒲眉蓬

黃靖倫 and 洪俊揚 both poor things!

One of them interviewed saying that he was not doing well for a very long time. Taiwanese market is saturated with their own local stars. Obviously, he was hinting to all people.

Andie Chen can prepare "kee-hiiong-gaarn" if really wants to break through Taiwanese market. Not easy thou.

Our Singapore square face singer Tanya Chua half past six. Stella Ng also cannot make it and many more unsuccessful ones.

Not everybody can be like 阿杜,孙燕姿,JJ.

Wong LiLin and Allan Wu forced to go overseas. They are only a bit famous, "dau" and "how-liian" only but their living condition are no better than us.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

LOL, you actually remember those CMIs like Deng Shu Fang.

Deng Shu Fang passed away a few years ago in an accident in Australia.

My friend used to work as an AP with TCS.

From his mouth, Deng Shu Fang damn puah-CB. Nobody likes her and wanted to cut her scripts.

Those calefares (including uncles and aunties) do not like her too.

Now, she "mati", name also not nice. :wacko:

My friend used to work as an AP with TCS.

From his mouth, Deng Shu Fang damn puah-CB. Nobody likes her and wanted to cut her scripts.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

他们要用剪刀剪她的剧本? :blink:

Guest 蒲眉蓬

Are you kidding me. Tanya chua is the only singer that is recognised in Taiwan but not in her homeland. Dude, give tanya some credit for winning best female singer and producer and song and album several times man.

Sorry my bad.

She still 默默无名。All my Chinese Mainlander does know her.

Tanya Chua definitely is not world wide as popular as 阿杜,孙燕姿,JJ.

It's the PRCs that should be blamed, not Tanya Chua herself.

The PRCs are known to like only gaudy karaoke Mandopop songs.

They wouldn't like Tanya's Western-infused pop tunes.

Speaking of Tanya, she's no angel herself.

One friend of mine who was a recording studio manager said that in Tanya's early days, she had a fiery temper and would slam and throw microphones in the recording studio when she was frustrated.

It's the PRCs that should be blamed, not Tanya Chua herself.

The PRCs are known to like only gaudy karaoke Mandopop songs.

They wouldn't like Tanya's Western-infused pop tunes.

Speaking of Tanya, she's no angel herself.

One friend of mine who was a recording studio manager said that in Tanya's early days, she had a fiery temper and would slam and throw microphones in the recording studio when she was frustrated.

Wait until you meet her "funny haired" Mother, you learn the new meaning of the word "mean"

Guest insider

He used to be a gay.

After married with Yang Libing, he toned down.

Are u sure?

He is a chee hong guy and always like to go ktv (esp overseas) and tao bao girls home. Sometimes even a few at one go.

Are u sure?

He is a chee hong guy and always like to go ktv (esp overseas) and tao bao girls home. Sometimes even a few at one go.

Where does he hang out in Spore???? Which spa or ktv??? he is as straight as arrow.

Guest 蒲眉蓬

Are u sure?

gay turn straight is possible.

gay turn bisexual pun boleh.

now, married men come out have fun with men!

I am very sure Li Nanxing used to like men (donkey years ago; way before he famous in 边缘少年I)!

Trust me lah. I won't talk nonsense. It is up till individual to believe.

How can Li Nanxing be gay? He was rumoured to be with Zoe Tay for the longest time, even during his courtship days with Yang Libing and after their wedding...

That means Zoe Tay was a man la.

Guest 楚霸王

How can Li Nanxing be gay? He was rumoured to be with Zoe Tay for the longest time, even during his courtship days with Yang Libing and after their wedding...

Gay turn to straight is possible.

There is already one straight married man confessed that he used to be a gay. See this blog [dated 15 February 2013].

Li Nanxing courtship with Yang Libing is way after 边缘少年1。

gay turn straight is possible.

gay turn bisexual pun boleh.

now, married men come out have fun with men!

I am very sure Li Nanxing used to like men (donkey years ago; way before he famous in 边缘少年I)!

There is another one straight married man used to be gay. Let it remain a mystery.

I am a great fan of Li Nanxing. Anyone knows where he usually hangs out?? Which spa, ktv??

OMG, the last 15 minutes of last night's CLIF was so so "ridiculous" when Li Nan Xing appeared in Ruien's house. He looked so worn-off and when he spoke like "yee yee aa aa" plus his forcefully wide-open eyes and grins are a total turnoff.

OMG, the last 15 minutes of last night's CLIF was so so "ridiculous" when Li Nan Xing appeared in Ruien's house. He looked so worn-off and when he spoke like "yee yee aa aa" plus his forcefully wide-open eyes and grins are a total turnoff.

LNX must act man and cannot act young la...

He sounds like 曾志伟i

LNX must act man and cannot act young la...

Wei Lan Tian (portrayed by Li Nanxing)

Male, 35 years old

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/tv/channel-8/programmes/clif_2/%E6%BC%94%E5%91%98%E8%A1%A8-cast#image=4

Mediacorp should wake up its idea. There no way for LNX to act as 35 yo anymore.

Imagine, Ruien acting as gf to Lnx in one show and as gf to the 27 yo desmond tan in another show. So r we supposed to assume that lnx and dt are in the same age group?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

He is not gay lah, he is a damn chee hong guy. Maybe lick too much pussies liao and swallow their cunt juice.

He is not gay lah, he is a damn chee hong guy. Maybe lick too much pussies liao and swallow their cunt juice.

Give some dirt on his chee hong-ness la. Where he frequent? Wanna meet him leh.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.