Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

He is not gay lah, he is a damn chee hong guy. Maybe lick too much pussies liao and swallow their cunt juice.

He must have tasted laucheebye juice, forcefully suck out the last bits of rancid green goo from her Z old cunt.

Maybe a third party came into the picture during their relationship?

There was a suspected third party slut, ah jie rank obviously who and some people insist it's CLP that pig.  :rolleyes:

gay turn straight is possible.

gay turn bisexual pun boleh.

now, married men come out have fun with men!

I am very sure Li Nanxing used to like men (donkey years ago; way before he famous in 边缘少年I)!

Trust me lah. I won't talk nonsense. It is up till individual to believe.

Yes, Li Nanxing is a bi turn gay..

I have frends who told me tat he saw him in one of those G-bar kissing a guy and rubbing their bulges together.

Thats the reason why after 7 years of marriage with Libing and still NO children.

I only get to see him once at Orchard - Centrepoint back in 2009 in 2nd storey Gents. He was urinating at the urinal bowl and i was standing beside him. Initially i did not notice it was him. He got an uncut thick big cock. The moment i saw his cock n balls, i was hard while urinating. He dare to pull his underwear so low to expose his balls and cock.

Later then i took by surprised that it was him when we both washed our hands in front of the mirror.

He left the gents while i followed behind him. Love his ass cracks..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I have frends who told me tat he saw him in one of those G-bar kissing a guy and rubbing their bulges together.

Thats the reason why after 7 years of marriage with Libing and still NO children.

I only get to see him once at Orchard - Centrepoint back in 2009 in 2nd storey Gents. He was urinating at the urinal bowl and i was standing beside him. Initially i did not notice it was him. He got an uncut thick big cock. The moment i saw his cock n balls, i was hard while urinating. He dare to pull his underwear so low to expose his balls and cock.

Later then i took by surprised that it was him when we both washed our hands in front of the mirror.

So exciting. Any stories of his chee hong ways with women??

wasted....u shld have act blur and then said 'oh are u LNX ?' and then looked down at his cock. might have proceeded further then :P

Local model Sheila Sim 沈惠怡 has been cast in the lead role of a Mediacorp drama, playing a dowdy reporter.

Even a glam local model like Sheila Sim doesn't insist on glam roles.

Wonder why some Mediacorp actresses insist on getting glam roles only.  :rolleyes:

Local model Sheila Sim 沈惠怡 has been cast in the lead role of a Mediacorp drama, playing a dowdy reporter.

Even a glam local model like Sheila Sim doesn't insist on glam roles.

Wonder why some Mediacorp actresses insist on getting glam roles only.  :rolleyes:

Some glam hags are made believe with nice clothes and photoshop, you take that away and you see a butcher aunty from the market. Which means you can get any prostitute from geylang, put some make up, nice clothes, photoshop, you can get a glam chick too. 

There was a suspected third party slut, ah jie rank obviously who and some people insist it's CLP that pig.  :rolleyes:

Who is the Ah Jie who tried to snatch Li Nanxing from Yang Libing?

Xiang Yun

Zoe Tay

Fann Wong

Chen Liping

Can only be one of these 4, who is the culprit?

I dun know why so many people hate Zoe Tay.

Did she ever offend any of you? Why all the harsh remark saying she is old CB.

Well, at least she is a woman, and if some of you feel that she us not as good as you, why dun you show us how you look and see what are the comments you will be getting.

Some of you really live up the CAK status.

I dun know why so many people hate Zoe Tay.

Did she ever offend any of you? Why all the harsh remark saying she is old CB.

Well, at least she is a woman, and if some of you feel that she us not as good as you, why dun you show us how you look and see what are the comments you will be getting.

Some of you really live up the CAK status.

Yea i dun get it too, what did she do? Its said that she has alot of friends in mediacorp and many respect her as she is unpretentious and does not have arrogance.

Yea i dun get it too, what did she do? Its said that she has alot of friends in mediacorp and many respect her as she is unpretentious and does not have arrogance.

Actress who can't act is shit, who cares if she has a lot of friends or a lot of "clients". The media has made people HATE her even more by insisting that she's good when she obviously is a C grade who cannot act at all! Queen. PUI!

Actress who can't act is shit, who cares if she has a lot of friends or a lot of "clients". The media has made people HATE her even more by insisting that she's good when she obviously is a C grade who cannot act at all! Queen. PUI!

:clap:  :thumb:

Unpretentious and does not have arrogance???

Who was the one who proclaimed in front of Gurmit Singh during a live countdown show some years back that her taxes could pay to feed half of Singapore's population????

i think we really need to rein in on nutcases like you

it's quite strange how you spend so much energy hating on someone who doesn't even know about your existence

i think we really need to rein in on nutcases like you

it's quite strange how you spend so much energy hating on someone who doesn't even know about your existence

slut should stick to having free sex, not defending other old sluts, she's competition.

This MediaCorp old hag Zoe Tay cannot make it.

The real Ah Jies are Xiang Yun and Zeng Huifen, they are respected, have good acting skills and are versatile.

There are also new ah jies like Rui En who are up and coming.

Don't forget Fann Wong too, her long-time competitor.

This old hag Zoe is just all hype and hot air with a myriad of attention-seeking antics.

She is only restricted to HDB aunty roles, nothing special about her.

She definitely doesn't deserve to be called Queen or Ah Jie.

another classic! i used to love this show. who says shes one dimensional hello? she goes from Queen in Unbeatables to egg seller here with ease ok

You mean that feat is supposed to be worthy mention?  :rolleyes:

lolol ok but cmon she really isnt that bad

rubbish is not too bad in the dark, nobody gives a second look. but if you shine spotlight on rubbish and insist it's treasure, it's annoying, rubbish is only precious to karung guni, to the rest of us, rubbish is just rubbish. old talentless sluts belong to the backlane in the dark, not a screen hogger.

rubbish is not too bad in the dark, nobody gives a second look. but if you shine spotlight on rubbish and insist it's treasure, it's annoying, rubbish is only precious to karung guni, to the rest of us, rubbish is just rubbish. old talentless sluts belong to the backlane in the dark, not a screen hogger.

LOL...  :clap:  :thumb:

LNX's hair looks weird on CLIF, but can see he's relatively fit, havent gone out of shape yet.

why his voice sound like his throat was burnt by a lot of rancid cheebye juice, I wonder who's ....

I dislike Yang's face... so fugly and lian..

She doesn't look like a submissive woman too.

I wonder why LNX married her.

On a different note, have anyone watched that I-weekly show?

I caught a glimpse of it and must say, the biggest expose was Chen Han Wei's effeminate behaviour.

I dislike Yang's face... so fugly and lian..

She doesn't look like a submissive woman too.

I wonder why LNX married her.

On a different note, have anyone watched that I-weekly show?

I caught a glimpse of it and must say, the biggest expose was Chen Han Wei's effeminate behaviour.

Her cb face looks like a quarrelsome bitch who should be fucking herself with fingers, doesn't deserve any penis.

Chen Han Wei is the new queen of mediacorp.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.