Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

3 hours ago, NutriSoy said:

Think so too. Saw some of the IG posts, his hands posture can tell. "Broken wrist" 🤣

Broken wrist doesn't equal to gay hor. Some guys behaviour effeminate but they are straight.

3 hours ago, NutriSoy said:

Think so too. Saw some of the IG posts, his hands posture can tell. "Broken wrist" 🤣

Only people with stereotyping mindset would always think broken wrist or effeminate confirmed is gay which is quite wrong saying lah. Some gays can be even more tough and manly than a straight guy, but that guy is a gay until you cannot believe or accept. Haha.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Even if Yixi is gay, not my type at all. Looks kinda soft and gentle, and not manly.

But looks like a nice guy though.

Even he is soft and gentle type, i believe still have gays who like this type. Not every gays like manly type.

Guest tyler nipples
12 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

Wow, the gor kak black af

1 minute ago, Neh Neh said:

How come Tyler's neh neh black?  Been sucked and played too much?

哎呀。。。。人家向数字演员看齐

辛辣奶子黑好过 演员星路半红不黑

2 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

哎呀。。。。人家向数字演员看齐

辛辣奶子黑好过 演员星路半红不黑

数字男已经从良,变成良家富男。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 1/21/2021 at 2:42 PM, Guest Yyl said:

If Romeo not gay, pig will fly.

erm

last time i remember all the gays saying QYW is so gay, he is selling himself to everyone high up in mediacorpse... then even when he got married, people say is smokescreen as JP just got dumped that time too... so is all fake

but they already two kids and they looked very happy!

ppl can fantasize but to keep making 'guess' statements as real is why people dont want to come out 

2 minutes ago, koganei83 said:

erm

last time i remember all the gays saying QYW is so gay, he is selling himself to everyone high up in mediacorpse... then even when he got married, people say is smokescreen as JP just got dumped that time too... so is all fake

ppl can fantasize but to keep making 'guess' statements as real is why people dont want to come out 

Even heard QYW married to Xie Shao Guang before. 🤣

I heard from many horse mouths about him and that mgt.

But none about him and xsg.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest tyler nipples
11 hours ago, fab said:

11 hours ago, fab said:

数字男已经从良,变成良家富男。

曾今也是奶子问鼎十大奖项

攻力不可忽视

13 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

曾今也是奶子问鼎十大奖项

攻力不可忽视

攻度不铿锵有力怎么搞到高臣如痴如醉,欲罢不能?

18 hours ago, koganei83 said:

erm

QYW really shocking that he got married and with kids somemore. Back then all gays said he is gay. Haha. So one day you might also see elvin or romeo get married.

Gay for pay vs gays.

So difficult to distinguish? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest tyler nipples
3 hours ago, fab said:

Gay for pay vs gays.

So difficult to distinguish? 

Lol

It will be farnie if these people also still think CHW and BW and 姑妈 also Str8 lah.

1 hour ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Lol

It will be farnie if these people also still think CHW and BW and 姑妈 also Str8 lah.

Ok Now we have 3 groups 

Gay for pay vs closet gays vs openly gays.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest the truth

I think this ongoing drama really shows Elvin’s acting never improve at all. The recent few episodes - he actually has pretty good chances and scenes to show his acting but it was just meh...

All his other co-stars Rui En, Shane Pow, Hong Ling, Julie Tan act way better than him. Even Nick Teo is better!

On 1/23/2021 at 8:19 PM, Guest guest said:

Even he is soft and gentle type, i believe still have gays who like this type. Not every gays like manly type.

Everyone sure got market but Yixi is really very average looking considering how handsome his dad is.

Even though Edmund Chen is almost 60, I rather hook up with Ed than his son.

Ed looks so much hotter!

Doubt Yixi can make it as an actor. No X-factor.

Guest tyler nipples
17 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Everyone sure got market but Yixi is really very average looking considering how handsome his dad is.

Ed looks so much hotter!

像妈妈

人很nice

不过样貌平平

雾锁南洋 没有明星制度

如今不同往日

这女娃要红的话。。。要看自己的造化了

3 hours ago, Guest the truth said:

I think this ongoing drama really shows Elvin’s acting never improve at all. The recent few episodes - he actually has pretty good chances and scenes to show his acting but it was just meh...

All his other co-stars Rui En, Shane Pow, Hong Ling, Julie Tan act way better than him. Even Nick Teo is better!

this is very bad, even nick teo acting is better than elvin! What is mdc top management is doing? Continue sign with an actor who cannot act and never show improvement in acting? 

1 hour ago, Gayleo said:

Ed looks so much hotter!

Edmund Chen really age very well, he does not look like 60 at all. Actually Yixi last time looks thin and even softer, now his body seems to buff up a bit and looks better. i think Yixi would looks not bad if he become more muscular. 

Guest Mediacock
43 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

this is very bad, even nick teo acting is better than elvin! What is mdc top management is doing? Continue sign with an actor who cannot act and never show improvement in acting? 

He's lucky he's in Mediacock where they continue to sign him. If he was elsewhere with his mediocre and constipated acting, no talent management agency or production company will want to take him on given he simply has no talent other than posing to look good.

2 minutes ago, Guest Mediacock said:

He's lucky he's in Mediacock where they continue to sign him. If he was elsewhere with his mediocre and constipated acting, no talent management agency or production company will want to take him on given he simply has no talent other than posing to look good.

Then he should go become full-time model, he would become a top model since his posing is so good. Since he also cannot sing and host.

Nick is natural as those happy go lucky cheerfulcharacters.  At least he is not constipated looking.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Just now, fab said:

Nick is natural as those happy go lucky cheerfulcharacters.  At least he is not constipated looking.

So he can only act cheerful characters? Anyway, he is another actor who cannot make it big in mdc, he must quickly find other career path soon before he got old.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

So he can only act cheerful characters? Anyway, he is another actor who cannot make it big in mdc, he must quickly find other career path soon before he got old.

So far he has Not been given any meaty role.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Mediacock
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Then he should go become full-time model, he would become a top model since his posing is so good. Since he also cannot sing and host.

Unfortunately, modeling cannot make enough money to buy landed property. Lucky there’s naive XMMs and die hard fans who keeping supporting him and advertisers willing to spend money on this kind of mediocrity. He should be a rare case where cannot act, sing, host etc and yet can still make it big in life. Really gotta count his lucky stars!

1 hour ago, Guest Mediacock said:

Unfortunately, modeling cannot make enough money to buy landed property. Lucky there’s naive XMMs and die hard fans who keeping supporting him and advertisers willing to spend money on this kind of mediocrity. 

U forgot those djj. 

1 hour ago, Guest Mediacock said:

He should be a rare case where cannot act, sing, host etc and yet can still make it big in life. Really gotta count his lucky stars!

U forgot there's a similar senior around for more than 3 decades.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest Mediacock said:

Unfortunately, modeling cannot make enough money to buy landed property. Lucky there’s naive XMMs and die hard fans who keeping supporting him and advertisers willing to spend money on this kind of mediocrity. He should be a rare case where cannot act, sing, host etc and yet can still make it big in life. Really gotta count his lucky stars!

But not all artistes also make enough money to buy landed property. How many artistes in mdc bought landed property? This means life is never fair like you said he is a very rare case.

24 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Who?

Aiya

That 1 lah.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest tyler nipples

Lol

Just saw tylers 3min calefe acting.

Supposed to turn and react to a sad julie tan crying

But his experience totally ..expressionless. hahahah

Should strip la.

46 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Lol

Just saw tylers 3min calefe acting.

Supposed to turn and react to a sad julie tan crying

But his experience totally ..expressionless. hahahah

Should strip la.

His strength is not in acting.

Yet.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

陆2娘

I swear there is just ONE or TWO gay guys on this forum who constantly bashes Zoe Tay.

So weird to be so obsessed with her and hate her so much and use multiple guest accounts just to bash Zoe.

Like it or not, Zoe Tay CAN act and the fact that she has stayed popular in Singapore for 3 decades is not easy. Look at how the other Ah Jies like Xiang Yun, Ann Kok and Phyllis Quek fizzled out after some time.

Zoe never made it overseas but she definitely earning more than Elvin.

At least Zoe had the drive to go enroll in New York for acting school during the 1990s. Unlike Elvin who up to now, super defensive about his shit acting and still don't bother to improve.

46 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

I swear there is just ONE or TWO gay guys on this forum who constantly bashes Zoe Tay.

So weird to be so obsessed with her and hate her so much and use multiple guest accounts just to bash Zoe.

Like it or not, Zoe Tay CAN act and the fact that she has stayed popular in Singapore for 3 decades is not easy. Look at how the other Ah Jies like Xiang Yun, Ann Kok and Phyllis Quek fizzled out after some time.

At least Zoe had the drive to go enroll in New York for acting school during the 1990s. Unlike Elvin who up to now, super defensive about his shit acting and still don't bother to improve.

EXCUSE ME!

THIS IS A GAY FORUM!

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WRINKLY OLD OVERHYPED GRANDMAS LIKE LAO ZOE.

IF YOU WANT TO EAT HER ABALONE AND FAN HER SMELLY CHEEBYE, PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE TO INDULGE YOUR NASTY FETISH.

LOL LOL 

1 hour ago, fab said:

His strength is not in acting.

Yet.

I finally watched Tyler in the current show and had also watched the Star Search winner in another show previously. Immediately I understood why Tyler wasn’t the winner despite having some of the best physical qualities. 

if we look at all successful leading men be it local or overseas they all have something in common. This is also why Elvin despite his lack of skills made it to the A-list and why the dunno-his-name won the Star Search. 

Why did MDC groom Elvin despite knowing that he can’t act to save his life? Why did they award the trophy to the star search winner?

The reason is simple. If we understand something about how audience connect with the actors we begin to understand how stars are made. Most people who enter showbiz already meet the minimal standards in terms of looks and appearance. So who are those who attract the attention and adulation of the viewers? Bear in mind that as viewers we don’t actually get to interact with the actors at all. Yet a lot of times we feel like we know them intimately after watching their shows.

The answer is simple. Just look at the eyes of the actors and you begin to understand what separates those who are popular from those who never make it.

Elvin has the pair of puppy doe eyes that makes women want to protect him. Just look at how QYF always gushes over him. So his acting skills have become irrelevant and forgivable. On the other hand, not only is Tyler expressionless, his eyes have no soul. He needs to do something about his eyes if he wants to break into A-list. 

When everyone is good looking in their own ways, what judges look out for while ignoring the acting skills (which can be cultivated anyway with the  exception of diehard actors like Elvin), is really whether their eyes tell a compelling story. Tay Ping Hui is one good example. This is also why despite finding the star search winner plain looking, I have to admit that he has the most interesting eyes amongst all contestants. 

2 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Yes Zoe Tay can act and I seldom find people hating her.

Honestly I think its only the member fab who dun like her and keeps repeating it so that it seems like everyone hates her.

8 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Yes, Zoe is definitely an excellent actress and she deserves her status. But I disagree that Xiang Yun has fizzled out. Xiang Yun is one of the more prominent veterans in Mediacorp, she is like the original star of Singapore modern TV to have starred in The Awakening with Huang Wenyong; they are indeed the first Ah Ge and Ah Jie that we have. Ann Kok and Phyllis Quek are also good but perhaps they were less well received by audiences. The ladies mentioned here are all incredibly nice and humble people despite their star statuses, though I can't say for Ann Kok because I've never seen her in person before. 

12 hours ago, Blow away said:

I finally watched Tyler in the current show and had also watched the Star Search winner in another show previously. Immediately I understood why Tyler wasn’t the winner despite having some of the best physical qualities. 

if we look at all successful leading men be it local or overseas they all have something in common. This is also why Elvin despite his lack of skills made it to the A-list and why the dunno-his-name won the Star Search. 

Why did MDC groom Elvin despite knowing that he can’t act to save his life? Why did they award the trophy to the star search winner?

The reason is simple. If we understand something about how audience connect with the actors we begin to understand how stars are made. Most people who enter showbiz already meet the minimal standards in terms of looks and appearance. So who are those who attract the attention and adulation of the viewers? Bear in mind that as viewers we don’t actually get to interact with the actors at all. Yet a lot of times we feel like we know them intimately after watching their shows.

The answer is simple. Just look at the eyes of the actors and you begin to understand what separates those who are popular from those who never make it.

Elvin has the pair of puppy doe eyes that makes women want to protect him. Just look at how QYF always gushes over him. So his acting skills have become irrelevant and forgivable. On the other hand, not only is Tyler expressionless, his eyes have no soul. He needs to do something about his eyes if he wants to break into A-list. 

When everyone is good looking in their own ways, what judges look out for while ignoring the acting skills (which can be cultivated anyway with the  exception of diehard actors like Elvin), is really whether their eyes tell a compelling story. Tay Ping Hui is one good example. This is also why despite finding the star search winner plain looking, I have to admit that he has the most interesting eyes amongst all contestants. 

If that was the case, then by logic Dawn Yeoh and Priscelia Chan should be super popular too?

But neither of them are popular despite having puppy eyes.

Being popular in showbiz relies on a lot of factors.

Some like Huang Biren and Xie Shaoguang are popular because they are great at acting.

Others like Elvin Ng is really just popular because when it comes to looks, he is exceptionally handsome and he also has the stature of a leading man. 

When you compare Elvin to his peers like Nat Ho and Andie Chen, Elvin is way more handsome than them.

That is why he immediately became popular when he debut and had so many fan girls. Similar to how Dai YangTtian was straight away popular because DYT was also exceptionally handsome.

Tyler is really quite average looking. There are a lot of gay influencers who are much better looking than Tyler.  

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.