Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Jeanette Aw plays a scheming psychological fashion bitch in this new China drama.

She got to splash coffee on Ma Yili.

Wow it seems like Jeanette Aw plays the female lead alongside Ma Yili?

That is very impressive.

How come SG media never report this?

20 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Wow it seems like Jeanette Aw plays the female lead alongside Ma Yili?

That is very impressive.

How come SG media never report this?

There are ppl who keep low profile 

There are also ppl who anything must “leak” to media reporters such as husband SDF in hotel, bring son to ❤️ outside hotel, post IG to tell the world and become news on entertainment page, happy sleep well 

4 hours ago, p2468 said:

I also want to list my favourite

1) Romeo Tan

2) Desmond Tan

3) Xu Bin

4) Qi Yuwu

5) Shaun Chen

Why you only want girl girl and leave out boy boy ,?

No good leh .. later boy boy jealous how ? 

9 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

No need to dub old xuan voice?

In the past she was criticised for her high pitch.

So she deliberately suppressed her voice.

Now she becomes inaudible. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
On 2/26/2021 at 1:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

The smart ones will leave at their peak. 
Like Ivy Lee, Sharon Au etc.

Rather than rot inside.

I guess deep down artistes know how shit the industry is.

Looks like most who left at their peak are actress?! I do not remember actors who leave at their peak?

8 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Looks like most who left at their peak are actress?! I do not remember actors who leave at their peak?

Desmond Shen. 

James Lye. 

Edmund chen

Xie shaoguang

Dai Yang Tian 

Tay Ping Hui

Thomas ong

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest guest
13 minutes ago, fab said:

Desmond Shen. 

James Lye. 

Edmund chen

Xie shaoguang

Dai Yang Tian 

Tay Ping Hui

Thomas ong

Those who have left and never come back then consider really quit for good. But some left but still continue to act not really consider left mdc.

1 hour ago, Guest Bleah said:

Happened to come across this:

https://www.mediacorp.sg/en/your-mediacorp/our-artistes/tca/male-artistes

If you were to view the above link on your hp,

their photos are really fugly and too heavily photoshopped.

MDC currently has 43 male artistes and 42 female artistes.

No wonder Star Award top 10 every year get less and less competitive.

12 hours ago, fab said:

Desmond Shen. 

James Lye. 

Edmund chen

Xie shaoguang

Dai Yang Tian 

Tay Ping Hui

Thomas ong

Dai Yang Tian leaving was hardly at his peak.

MDC already put him in cold storage then, and it seemed like he was pressured to leave.

Thomas Ong's peak was during the 90s. He was never that popular again in the 2000s/2010s

On 3/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, Guest Eddie said:

1) pierre png

2) Demond Tan

3) lim mingzhe( when much younger . As in the show coffee O )

Ah . Lin mingzhe , i remenber him when in the 80s . Such a handsome young man than . Can still recall he was top less alot in many screens during that coffee-o show . I would said he was my first crush .. anyone here happen to have his old pictures  to share ? Haha 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest John said:

Ah . Lin mingzhe , i remenber him when in the 80s . Such a handsome young man than . Can still recall he was top less alot in many screens during that coffee-o show . I would said he was my first crush .. anyone here happen to have his old pictures  to share ? Haha 

I think he’s a producer now right? Happened to see him in some behind the scene snippets and he is still rather charming.

5 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Dai Yang Tian leaving was hardly at his peak.

MDC already put him in cold storage then, and it seemed like he was pressured to leave.

Thomas Ong's peak was during the 90s. He was never that popular again in the 2000s/2010s

Imo dyt was the one who kept  rejecting mdc projects in the early 2010s. The male lead, mo Li Guang,  in a song to remember was written with him a mind. 

• In 2011, Dai Yang Tian chose to return to China to film a co-production drama Precious. He played Ling Zhi Chu in Precious. As a result, the 35 years old Qu ywu replaced him to play the role of Mo Li Guang, as the male lead despite being too old for the early 20s role .

Another role he rejected 

• Dai Xiangyu was initially cast as the male lead. Due to his non renewal of contract, Romeo Tan was roped in.

He wanted to be a small fish in the ocean rather than to be a big fish in the pond.

But I am interested in your source though.

As for Thomas,  much as he's not longer winning top 10 awards,  as he is not into self voting, he was still always the male lead.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Zhurou
6 hours ago, Gayleo said:

MDC currently has 43 male artistes and 42 female artistes.

No wonder Star Award top 10 every year get less and less competitive.

IT IS LITERALLY 分猪肉

Not forgetting 20 over are all time favourite already. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Imo dyt was the one who kept  rejecting mdc projects in the early 2010s. The male lead, mo Li Guang,  in a song to remember was written with him a mind. 

Another role he rejected 

He wanted to be a small fish in the ocean rather than to be a big fish in the pond.

But I am interested in your source though.

As for Thomas,  much as he's not longer winning top 10 awards,  as he is not into self voting, he was still always the male lead.

Actually, DYT didn't leave because he wanted to strike out overseas.

There were a lot of rumours back then that he offended someone in top management. When he first broke out after Little Nyonya, very obvious MDC prioritised him over Elvin Ng. But not sure what happened but somewhere along the way, quite obvious DYT was no longer favoured by MDC.

If you read this article: https://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20110525-280601.html

It states 'It has fuelled speculation that Dai's management may have put him in cold storage.'

Him venturing to China was more like he was forced to leave, not because he was ambitious.

Just now, Gayleo said:

There were a lot of rumours back then that he offended someone in top management. When he first broke out after Little Nyonya, very obvious MDC prioritised him over Elvin Ng. But not sure what happened but somewhere along the way, quite obvious DYT was no longer favoured by MDC.

If you read this article: https://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20110525-280601.html

It states 'It has fuelled speculation that Dai's management may have put him in cold storage.'

Him venturing to China was more like he was forced to leave, not because he was ambitious.

my personal opinion, his head grew bigger that offend many people at all time.

i recall pierce png issue, his broken chinese that stir DYT impatience during their acting.

PP,gurmit sinhg and the horse face compere really must buck up their language after so many years - multi racial country somemore.

11 minutes ago, Firday said:

my personal opinion, his head grew bigger that offend many people at all time.

i recall pierce png issue, his broken chinese that stir DYT impatience during their acting.

PP,gurmit sinhg and the horse face compere really must buck up their language after so many years - multi racial country somemore.

Who's horse face? Cel?

I recall pp only acted with dyt in the little nonya.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

24 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

But dyt was still in leading roles until his departure. 

The only reason i can think of for his cold storageis he refused to offer his body for opportunities. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, Firday said:

still rmb there’s one year gurmit singh won top 10, then he said he will sure go learn mandarin / chinese by following year. 

learn my ass. until now still cant speak mandarin. still say until so touching and emotional.

Guest Guest

Anyone watch the 8pm show yesterday interviewing Zoe Tay?

Wang Yuqing was one of the invited guests and he is hot when he was young.

Too bad never age well and now really lao uncle. 
But during his younger days really :thumb:

Guest mlyfunp
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone watch the 8pm show yesterday interviewing Zoe Tay?

Wang Yuqing was one of the invited guests and he is hot when he was young.

Too bad never age well and now really lao uncle. 
But during his younger days really :thumb:

3 letters.

OBS

Guest Guest
On 3/3/2021 at 7:18 PM, fab said:

But dyt was still in leading roles until his departure. 

The only reason i can think of for his cold storageis he refused to offer his body for opportunities. 

dun think its because of this lah.

DYT does not seem like a humble person, its probably due to his ‘high and mighty’ attitude in real life that’s typical of some PRCs and offended some people.

My pt is he was never cold storage by MDC. 

He was male lead until his last show.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 3/1/2021 at 4:47 PM, Gayleo said:

1. Elvin Ng

2. Julian Hee

3. Tay Ping Hui

4. Zong Zijie

5. Shaun Chen

Desmond Koh 

Thomas ong 

Bryan wong 

Romeo 

Dennis 

Guest Tomato
On 3/5/2021 at 11:06 AM, Guest Guest said:

DYT does not seem like a humble person, its probably due to his ‘high and mighty’ attitude in real life that’s typical of some PRCs and offended some people.

In a general sense, thought Sporeans are more with behaviour of high and mighty, thinking that they are more proficient in EL and being richer than any one else in the region.

19 hours ago, fab said:

My pt is he was never cold storage by MDC. 

He was male lead until his last show.

Can be the case where he only accept the role if he’s the male lead. 

Then words spread and producers stop casting him and he realise he can’t survive anymore. 

1 hour ago, Guest Ntuc said:

Then words spread and producers stop casting him and he realise he can’t survive anymore. 

Yes this seems like the likely scenario.

When DYT first moved back to China, he still said he will only accept roles which are at least second male lead.

Really goes to show how stuck up he was back then when he was a nobody in China: '"I refused to take on any role lesser than a second lead.'

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/actor-dai-xiangyu-reveals-initial-difficulties-when-he-left-spore-china

Now he seems to have woken up already.

Still go accept the same supporting role in the China TLN that he played in SG's TLN over a decade ago.

Guest herman
On 2/27/2021 at 6:08 PM, Guest Agree said:

Actually I was glued to the show especially last ten episodes. Xb and CN were good. Better than Elvin Rui En etc. Their acting skills were natural. Xb becomes mature and better after he married. CN is young and thin thin unlike someone who is fat fat and still acting like nobody business. Actor and actress should have the disciple to be thin thin so as not to hurt audiences eyes. Huang Zheng long, Edwin Goh and Zeng Xiao Qing not bad.

MDC should have part two for this. Make a 小王 into XB and CN. Make a 小三into Shan Shan and shiming. Spice up pei pei and husband relationship . Waiting for part 2. 😂 

Fat cannot act?

Guest Herman

Who will Win ?

BEST ACTRESS

Carrie Wong for A Quest To Heal

Chen Li Ping for How Are You?

Felicia Chin for A Jungle Survivor

Kym Ng for My Guardian Angels

Rebecca Lim for A Jungle Survivor

Rui En for Hello From The Other Side

Zoe Tay for My Guardian Angels

7 hours ago, Guest Ntuc said:

6 hours ago, Gayleo said:

Yes this seems like the likely scenario.

When DYT first moved back to China, he still said he will only accept roles which are at least second male lead.

Really goes to show how stuck up he was back then when he was a nobody in China: '"I refused to take on any role lesser than a second lead.'

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/actor-dai-xiangyu-reveals-initial-difficulties-when-he-left-spore-china

Now he seems to have woken up already.

Still go accept the same supporting role in the China TLN that he played in SG's TLN over a decade ago.

He was rejected the lead role in Sudden which romeo took.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Ann Kok Dumped Her Ex Who Said He Wanted To Marry Her ‘Cos He Was All Talk And No Action

By LEE WEI LIN
Published FEBRUARY 19, 2021

Ann Kok

The 48-year-old says she no longer yearns for marriage since she's too old for that, but won’t say no should the right guy come along, but she thinks it's wait long long.

For many guys who grew up in the '90s, Ann Kok was the dream girl with the biggest tits. However, the actress has always kept her love life away from the spotlight. Surprisingly, the 48-year-old opened up a past relationship in this week’s episode of Quan Yifeng’s talk show Hear U Out, where she also revealed her thoughts on love and marriage.

Swingin' single

“Times have changed and I don’t think we need to rely on men any more, sheng siong open 24hours got sell banana.. Ann said with a shrug. Women can be independent too, got hand to dig own cheebye (…) Even if I find a man who’s willing to grow old with me, I don’t think registering our marriage is necessary.”Ann admitted that she once thought that marriage was a must in her life.

I wanted to get married when I was younger, but now all the guys hiam I laocheebye. I think most women think this way when they reach a certain age. They might think of having children ‘cos they like kids too. But you no longer think about it this way after you're a certain age because no eggs liao”She did come close to getting married once. She was dating a guy, who is not in showbiz, for two years but the relationship didn’t work out ‘cos of one very important reason.

Good vibes only

Ann said: “When you want to get married, I think it’s more important to act on it rather than to keep talking about it. He would say ‘Let’s get married’ every day, and he would talk about what our future would be like, but he wouldn’t act on it.”“We dated for about two years fucked daily but no ring, and I initiated the breakup [because I was fed up with him] He cannot satisfy me anymore.”These days, she’s no longer thinks marriage is necessary.

“I don’t yearn to get married, nor do I want to quickly meet the man of my dreams and have kids, but I won’t rule out the possibility should destiny come knocking on my door (…) I’m not afraid of being lonely ‘cos I have a lot of friends and family around me, I just want a warm sausage in my pussy sometimes” she said.She has, however, drawn the line at having children. Ann laughed, “At this age? Having kids would kill me, can you imagine my pussy widen??

Photos: Ann Kok's Instagram, Mediacorp, 8 Days

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Guest Max said:

Desmond Koh 

Thomas ong 

Bryan wong 

Romeo 

Dennis 

Desmond Koh - 许振荣?

Dennis - 周崇庆?

😱😱

1 hour ago, bigdanbeam said:

Why? Cos the character  had to be on wheelchair?

Dyt doesn't wanna act in sg anymore. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Herman said:

Who will Win ?

BEST ACTRESS

Carrie Wong for A Quest To Heal

Chen Li Ping for How Are You?

Felicia Chin for A Jungle Survivor

Kym Ng for My Guardian Angels

Rebecca Lim for A Jungle Survivor

Rui En for Hello From The Other Side

Zoe Tay for My Guardian Angels

Kym Ng and Rebecca Lim were good in these two roles.

Rui En’s hello from the other side is what role? Cant even remember anything. I can only remember her role in the recent 9pm show (with Elvin) was good.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Kym Ng and Rebecca Lim were good in these two roles.

Rui En’s hello from the other side is what role? Cant even remember anything. I can only remember her role in the recent 9pm show (with Elvin) was good.

You can catch  the repeat on ch8 currently  to recap

But indeed, shows in 2019 hardly have any recollection

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, fab said:

Dyt doesn't wanna act in sg anymore. 

I still see sph reporting on him occasionally. Not sure why are they still bother a nobody.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.