Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This morning Herman Keh says on radio show that Zane Lim has left Mediacorp. The latter is no longer an artiste. That's sad news.

good for Zane, he seems more like an introverted person, dun think he likes the environment.

but he is hot. among that batch of ss guys, only Typer and Zane got looks got bod.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

good for Zane, he seems more like an introverted person, dun think he likes the environment.

but he is hot. among that batch of ss guys, only Typer and Zane got looks got bod.

Zane has the face and the body but instead of persevering like Desmond Tan until his big break comes he decided to quit like Jackson Tan, now known as Propnex Jackson B and nobody knows what B stands for. B for bottom?

Or maybe he knows his fate after Mediacorp group Herman, Siming and Tyler and market them as HST.

Tyler is getting less and less hunkier by the day. The one to watch is Siming. He has some hot body to show and oozes sex appeal despite that pretty boy face. Just look at him standing and don't talk much in Healing Heroes. Very cool. And when he talks his voice is deep and manly.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Zane has the face and the body but instead of persevering like Desmond Tan until his big break comes he decided to quit like Jackson Tan, now known as Propnex Jackson B and nobody knows what B stands for. B for bottom?

Or maybe he knows his fate after Mediacorp group Herman, Siming and Tyler and market them as HST.

Tyler is getting less and less hunkier by the day. The one to watch is Siming. He has some hot body to show and oozes sex appeal despite that pretty boy face. Just look at him standing and don't talk much in Healing Heroes. Very cool. And when he talks his voice is deep and manly.

Jackson Tan making big bucks in property now, probably more than majority of the mediacock artistes.

Zhai siming look like flower boy, dun like.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

B for BIG! 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This morning Herman Keh says on radio show that Zane Lim has left Mediacorp. The latter is no longer an artiste. That's sad news.

He will be the next nick teo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Jackson Tan making big bucks in property now, probably more than majority of the mediacock artistes.

Jackson making more than Elvin?

Zhai siming looks like a korean, so looking like flower boy is not surprisingly.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Good for him to leave mcs, no point staying in mcs.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Big bucks? James Lye is the real deal, not Jackson Tan.

another 5 episodes of HEALING HERO,

this week a few things strike a cord in me... 

shawn character is showing more of his true colours - his manipulations of people's feeling and emotion, him playing work place politics, the extensive reach of his evils plots... in real life, i had a few ex-colleagues very much similar to him. i was very scare of such people who were always deep in thoughts but not of the good kind, always scheming! not a bad person per se, but 手段太多了. 

on a lighter note, ann kok is a lucky girl, starting this week, there are now 3 men fighting over her. one is good hearted, one is rich with high social status, one is good bodied (cute looks too MAYBE good in bed also)... hahaha. 

about half way through the series by this time, reaching a plateau now perhaps... let's see if there's any huge drastic events coming.

btw, the few SS graduates are putting in very decent efforts so far. ZZT, i feel his acting is still too conscious. 太用力了. 

will continue on

50 minutes ago, mith said:

another 5 episodes of HEALING HERO,

this week a few things strike a cord in me... 

shawn character is showing more of his true colours - his manipulations of people's feeling and emotion, him playing work place politics, the extensive reach of his evils plots... in real life, i had a few ex-colleagues very much similar to him. i was very scare of such people who were always deep in thoughts but not of the good kind, always scheming! not a bad person per se, but 手段太多了. 

on a lighter note, ann kok is a lucky girl, starting this week, there are now 3 men fighting over her. one is good hearted, one is rich with high social status, one is good bodied (cute looks too MAYBE good in bed also)... hahaha. 

about half way through the series by this time, reaching a plateau now perhaps... let's see if there's any huge drastic events coming.

btw, the few SS graduates are putting in very decent efforts so far. ZZT, i feel his acting is still too conscious. 太用力了. 

will continue on

I like Ann Kok's acting here... very comfortable to look at.

On 10/29/2022 at 1:04 PM, Guest guest said:

James Lye is a banker, cannot compare at all.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why cannot? Money is money.

Indeed. why cannot compare?

Jackson Tan won lots of sales awards, his pay cheque and bank account is fat until cannot fat

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Jackson Tan won lots of sales awards, his pay cheque and bank account is fat until cannot fat

I wonder being an actor in mcs, or being a property agent or banker, which one pay cheque is fat fat fat? Or all also pay cheque fat fat fat? You see many artistes in mcs able to buy private in 20-30s, i guess their pay cheque also very fat?

Jackson bank account fat? This boy who is Jackson colleague is under 30 and multi millionaire with looks that can out rival Jackson anytime darling. One needs to be in the industry to know who is the propnex founder's favourite pet.

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/already-millionaire-24-jervis-ng-wants-shake-real-estate-industry

I wonder being an actor in mcs, or being a property agent or banker, which one pay cheque is fat fat fat? Or all also pay cheque fat fat fat? You see many artistes in mcs able to buy private in 20-30s, i guess their pay cheque also very fat?

stop asking stupid questions!

On 10/9/2022 at 4:42 PM, Guest Darren said:

Ayden, i know you like to read about yourself so if you come across this post, I want to tell you that just because you sleep around and don't care if people know you're gay, does not mean you can go around outing everyone else. Some of us need to come out at our own time and on our own terms. Some of us have to worry about family and career consequences. As a gay person you should be more sensitive about this. Outing me without my consent was very hurtful and disrespectful.

I want to caution any ayden fans to look beyond his face and see that his personality is actually quite terrible. He is fake, selfish and arrogant. In private, he is always complaining about his colleagues, juniors and management of MediaCorp. Surprisingly, despite the fact that he is a celebrity and actually has a boyfriend, he is also not very discreet. Ayden openly talks about the other male mediacorp artists he has had intimate relations with. He even told me their names, top or bottom... etc. 

Hehehehehehehe

7 hours ago, Ggzx08 said:

He looked so much better with a cropped hair style. He looked really haggard and unkempt when he was sporting his 濟公 hair style for the longest time. 🙄

On 10/31/2022 at 7:52 PM, stevechia said:

He looked so much better with a cropped hair style. He looked really haggard and unkempt when he was sporting his 濟公 hair style for the longest time. 🙄

I remember he does not look good when he has goatee.

YES 933 DJ Ze Liang - interesting to see that he is bilingual. His English not bad. He is 100% Singaporean right? Anyone find him cute?

Not sure why YES 933 had to resort to such marketing activities? 🤔

The guy wearing the greenish grey t-shirt quite cute .... 😆

Guess Who with YES 933

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is this how commandos look like?

I have said that so many times .And I know you guys are here to disagree..but deep down . You all knows ...he is the most handsome and sexy actor we have in Singapore ..who can resist that face and THAT BODY !

39 minutes ago, Guest L0i said:

I have said that so many times .And I know you guys are here to disagree..but deep down . You all knows ...he is the most handsome and sexy actor we have in Singapore ..who can resist that face and THAT BODY !

His physique when he was shooting Derek was super hot! 😍 

1 hour ago, Guest L0i said:

Please loh… look like 🍤 prawn

1 hour ago, Ggzx08 said:

His physique when he was shooting Derek was super hot! 😍 

Do you mean Desmond Tan is the best commando can offer in SAF?

As a celebrity, Tay Ping Hui and James Lye are way better.

3 hours ago, Guest L0i said:

But the body is very common you know. I think you never see enough. Your taste is very average. 

22 hours ago, Guest L0i said:

Desmond Tan is the "most handsome"?

If you walk past him on the street, will your eyes give him a second look or will you turn your head to look at him (er ... I mean his back) again few seconds later? 🤔

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Is it safe to say that Ayden Sng also has an equally good body like Desmond Tan since he is also a commando?

Yucks Desmond Tan. He cendol la, commando my foot!

Guest ANTIGuest
On 10/9/2022 at 4:42 PM, Guest Darren said:

Ayden, i know you like to read about yourself so if you come across this post, I want to tell you that just because you sleep around and don't care if people know you're gay, does not mean you can go around outing everyone else. Some of us need to come out at our own time and on our own terms. Some of us have to worry about family and career consequences. As a gay person you should be more sensitive about this. Outing me without my consent was very hurtful and disrespectful.

I want to caution any ayden fans to look beyond his face and see that his personality is actually quite terrible. He is fake, selfish and arrogant. In private, he is always complaining about his colleagues, juniors and management of MediaCorp. Surprisingly, despite the fact that he is a celebrity and actually has a boyfriend, he is also not very discreet. Ayden openly talks about the other male mediacorp artists he has had intimate relations with. He even told me their names, top or bottom... etc. 

YAS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.