Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why would Ayden be competitive with Zhang Zetong when Zhang is no competition? Aiyoh...

Oooh burn

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Guest too said:

Had the chance to work with Ayden on a project recently and he was unfriendly and unprofessional. So much for the flattery flying around...

Hi Desmond Tan.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Those badmouthing Ayden better watch their mouths, bad karma will strike sooner than you think (defamation lawsuit).

Everything has been screenshot, you can't run.

Keep screenshotting and send to his manager Ada, they will take legal action when appropriate.

Guest Irritating

Lol Ayden, can you stop posting and stop replying to your own msgs and talking to yourself.

Give us a break, no one is interested on you.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Irritating said:

Lol Ayden, can you stop posting and stop replying to your own msgs and talking to yourself.

Give us a break, no one is interested on you.

Shut up bitch, you don't own this thread and pot calling the kettle black, bitch!

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Shut up bitch, you don't own this thread and pot calling the kettle black, bitch!

Screenshot this and send to lawyer. Sue u for defamation.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Screenshot this and send to lawyer. Sue u for defamation.

LOL, sue your motherfucking cheebye

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha! CB @Steve5830's irrelevant trolling post was deleted by the mod lol

The Moderator is right.  You don't have the maturity to appreciate it.  :) 

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

The Moderator is right.  You don't have the maturity to appreciate it.  :) 

Shameless Steve 对号入座

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest 1988 said:

Is zoo tay the still the reigning queen of MediaCorp? 

Chantalle and Tasha

Zoo is over the hill

Guest Nonya

I thought zoo tay is the central lead in the upcoming little Nonya? Her role like got big power. Seeing her directing all the majies.

Guest LOL
On 8/2/2024 at 12:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

Why would Ayden be competitive with Zhang Zetong when Zhang is no competition? Aiyoh...

at least ZZT appear nice and friendly, for Gayden - you see his face you sian 1/2 immediately.

Guest Thoughts
5 hours ago, Guest 1988 said:

Is zoo tay the still the reigning queen of MediaCorp? 

I think Rebecca Lim is the reigning queen of MediaCorp.

Zoe is more like Empress Dowager.

Chantelle and Tasha are the next big thing.

But after Little Nyonya remake, I think Tasha will overtake Chantelle since Tasha is already so popular without any breakthrough role. Can you imagine how much more popular she will become with a breakthrough role?

But Tasha is not signed to Mediacorp so MDC may start pushing Hong Ling or He Ying Ying so these 2 are potential dark horses.

For reigning king, Mediacorp seems to be pushing Desmond Tan over Romeo Tan.

Feel like internally must have politics cos why Romeo no longer seems to be favoured in recent years?

Romeo is better looking and I think acting wise, both are on par with each other.

Shaun Chen, who was once heavily promoted by MDC, now no longer seems to be promoted even though he gets into Top 10 every year. Must have upset upper management - thats why Shaun now only gets baddie roles, even though he still plays the lead.

Elvin Ng also hardly promoted cos up to now, he still cannot act and he is at an awkward age where producers dunno what to cast him in. He doesn't have the talent to carry 'Ah Ge' roles but too old to play the dashing prince type roles.

For male next big thing, it's a fight between Zhang Ze Tong and Ayden.

I think Ze Tong currently has a slight edge as he won a Best Supporting Actor award whereas Ayden's acting is still...

Zetong is also probably better liked in general although Ayden has more hardcore fans.

I think long term, Ze Tong will win cos he seems easier to work with and manage.

Ayden seems a bit difficult so can foresee MDC becoming annoyed with him soon and rather promote someone else.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Thoughts said:

But after Little Nyonya remake, I think Tasha will overtake Chantelle since Tasha is already so popular without any breakthrough role. Can you imagine how much more popular she will become with a breakthrough role?

But Tasha is not signed to Mediacorp so MDC may start pushing Hong Ling or He Ying Ying so these 2 are potential dark horses.

Feel like internally must have politics cos why Romeo no longer seems to be favoured in recent years?

Romeo is better looking and I think acting wise, both are on par with each other.

Shaun Chen, who was once heavily promoted by MDC, now no longer seems to be promoted even though he gets into Top 10 every year. Must have upset upper management - thats why Shaun now only gets baddie roles, even though he still plays the lead.

Elvin Ng also hardly promoted cos up to now, he still cannot act and he is at an awkward age where producers dunno what to cast him in. He doesn't have the talent to carry 'Ah Ge' roles but too old to play the dashing prince type roles.

I think Ze Tong currently has a slight edge as he won a Best Supporting Actor award whereas Ayden's acting is still...

Zetong is also probably better liked in general although Ayden has more hardcore fans.

I think long term, Ze Tong will win cos he seems easier to work with and manage.

Ayden seems a bit difficult so can foresee MDC becoming annoyed with him soon and rather promote someone else.

how about Richie Koh? He was best actor too but likely roles restricted due to his look? 

Guest disclosed yourself
59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

how about Richie Koh? He was best actor too but likely roles restricted due to his look? 

No one is interested in him

Guest Oops
15 hours ago, Guest LOL said:

at least ZZT appear nice and friendly, for Gayden - you see his face you sian 1/2 immediately.

That's right.  ZZT is genuinely nice I met him before vs Gayden is just so annoying, pretentious 

Guest Adam

Ah Jie is still the number one queen in MediaCorp. All must knee down and kowtow to her when she passby. Just look at all the IG on the little Nonya, everyone have to give way to her when she arrives. When she talk everyone have to keep quiet. She is the number one queen. 

Guest Derrick
15 hours ago, Guest Oops said:

That's right.  ZZT is genuinely nice I met him before vs Gayden is just so annoying, pretentious 

Everything about zhng sng is so contrived. 

Guest Anthony

I am not a fan of Ayden.

But I have watched IG where he plays the erhu well.  For a person who can play a 'difficult' musical instrument like erhu, that would have put him a few notches up in nurtured temperament and expressiveness.

Putting acting skills aside, these qualities will make him stand out from say, an actor who is an ah beng by upbringing.

Not necessarily more successful in showbiz, but definitely a fresh breath of urban sophistication which many local actors lack.

Guest Rayden
On 8/6/2024 at 8:16 PM, Guest Derrick said:

Everything about zhng sng is so contrived. 

Ayden Sng is the best!

Guest Ayden

And… it’s a wrap!

Concluded filming for 《衡门有狐 - 临江仙》, my very first 仙侠剧 in China experienced lots of firsts complete with immortal powers, flying around and a super cool 3D sculpted dragon costume

Huge shoutout to 于老师 @yuzheng19787 @huanyu_entertainment and @the_celebrityagency for this opportunity - till next time 龙渊!

Now… time for a holiday

Guest Guest
On 8/5/2024 at 2:07 PM, Guest Thoughts said:

What about Benjamin Tan? Isn't he the top 10 most popular male artiste in 2024. Maybe Mediacorp will groom him to be next ah-ge after his win.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Please la. You see the voting results. MediaCorp buy de. 

No mention of voting results.  He won the award for his leading role in the hit series 'All That Glitters'.

Guest Guest
On 8/9/2024 at 5:44 PM, Guest KOBINGBING said:

is SNG ADEN Singapore's 范冰冰??

人家力求本地制作公司安排与范冰冰联合演出电视剧,可惜没法促成

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

人家力求本地制作公司安排与范冰冰联合演出电视剧,可惜没法促成

Ayden and Fan Bingbing? Lol what? 

if it was Fann Wong, more believable.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Ayden and Fan Bingbing? Lol what? 

if it was Fann Wong, more believable.

Ayden is undoubtedly and deservingly the top young male star of MediaCorp in recent years.

He has made inroads into the China showbiz market with not one but two blockbuster period dramas set to propel him to the A-list like Lawrence Wong.

Furthermore, he is a fashionista and a regular at the Paris and New York fashion weeks.

Ayden also won the Show Stealer Award at the Star Awards 2024 for his role as He Jianzhi in All That Glitters, and was named one of the Top 3 rising stars of MediaCorp in the same ceremony.

Without a doubt, Ayden's rising star in the region sets him straight on course for international fame, rivalling Christopher Lee and Fann Wong!

Ayden, we support you!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ayden is undoubtedly and deservingly the top young male star of MediaCorp in recent years.

He has made inroads into the China showbiz market with not one but two blockbuster period dramas set to propel him to the A-list like Lawrence Wong.

Furthermore, he is a fashionista and a regular at the Paris and New York fashion weeks.

Ayden also won the Show Stealer Award at the Star Awards 2024 for his role as He Jianzhi in All That Glitters, and was named one of the Top 3 rising stars of MediaCorp in the same ceremony.

Without a doubt, Ayden's rising star in the region sets him straight on course for international fame, rivalling Christopher Lee and Fann Wong!

Ayden, we support you!

So you are voting for him non-stop (24 hours without sleep) in the upcoming 2025 Star Awards? 😅 Checked wiki ... he was not in Top 10 Male and was not nominated for Best Actor category in 2024 SA (even with "All That Glitters" that was mentioned by someone earlier)? Jeremy Chan won Best Actor for "All That Glitters" instead. 😳

Guest SAIBASIDIAN
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ayden, we support you!

LOL. look at that rat looking face. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So you are voting for him non-stop (24 hours without sleep) in the upcoming 2025 Star Awards? 😅 Checked wiki ... he was not in Top 10 Male and was not nominated for Best Actor category in 2024 SA (even with "All That Glitters" that was mentioned by someone earlier)? Jeremy Chan won Best Actor for "All That Glitters" instead. 😳

Stop twisting facts! He is not in Top 10 male only because he is less than 5 years in showbiz and not within the eligibility criteria. 

As for Jeremy Chan, please explain why he is not working in China or Paris Fashion Week then? LOL

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, Guest SAIBASIDIAN said:

Better than having a nasty CB mouth like you LOL 😆 

Guest Guest

It won't be surprising if Ayden and Stefanie Sun collaborates on a track with erhu backing.

Or if Ayden secures an acting nomination in China Hua Ding Awards.

Exciting times for Ayden!

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, Guest SAIBASIDIAN said:

Cheap potshots don't earn your idol any credibility. Your idol would be ashamed of your despicable and shameless acts 🤣

Guest Do homework lei
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No mention of voting results.  He won the award for his leading role in the hit series 'All That Glitters'.

Hehe you mean this

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest SAIBASIDIAN said:

Actually Ayden is far better looking than many Singaporean actors that have made it abroad - Mark Lee, JJ Lin, etc.

I mean, we wouldn't want grassroot faces like Mark Lee to always be associated with how a typical Singaporean looks like, esp in the eyes of the overseas markets? 

(Already there is a separate unflattering prawn thread about how fxxk-up Singaporeans look).

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Actually Ayden is far better looking than many Singaporean actors that have made it abroad - Mark Lee, JJ Lin, etc.

I mean, we wouldn't want grassroot faces like Mark Lee to always be associated with how a typical Singaporean looks like, esp in the eyes of the overseas markets? 

(Already there is a separate unflattering prawn thread about how fxxk-up Singaporeans look).

Word! Ayden for the win!!

Guest Guest
On 8/5/2024 at 2:07 PM, Guest Thoughts said:

Wow is this insider news. Why it sound so accurate. Are you working in MC?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.