Male HQ

Seeing friends naked

surreal91

Personally, I think it depends on the guys I go with. I have my gay friends and friends outside of the circle (e.g. school friends, volunteering friends).

For my gay friends, I'm a lot more comfortable. Cause to me, they already seen so many naked guys, like what is one additional guy for them. Whether it's in the onsen, swimming pool or in their house, I'm okay stripping off a few layers and just relaxing with them.

As for my outside circle friends, I'm a lot less comfortable. Cause they're mostly women and as much as they know that I have no hidden intentions behind befriending them, showing off more skin than usual feels too intimate for me. Even for the few guys I know, there's still that awkwardness, cause we maintained that barrier that while we can be emotionally vulnerable, physical vulnerability is something I'm just not comfortable with. Idk if it's just a product of upbringing, so I'd love for someone to enlighten me on their thoughts haha 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 11:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

3 in a hotel room during a trip to taipei with my 3 colleagues. Me always wake up at 7am, the earliest to shower and get ready while the other 2 were still sleeping.

1 morning when I m showering half way, the colleague who always sleep in underwear knocked and push opened the bathroom door that was left ajar. He came in and told me he need to pee urgently.

Half of his butt was exposed when he pulled down his byford triangular underwear. The mirror reflected his side body standing infront the toilet bowl. He was having a morning erection. He was standing there with his eyes closed and his hand was pushing his hard cock downward at the toilet bowl. I slowly went hard upon seeing. He stood there for quite sometime waiting to release his pee from his tight bladder and hard cock. He has very thick bushy pubic hair, cock length about 5" and girth very thick. 

🔥🔥 standing with his eyes closed ….. mmmmm .. I love seeing morning woods 

On 2/24/2023 at 12:43 AM, Guest Cute friend said:

Just sharing that I have the biggest crush on a friend coz he’s like the cutest hunk in my faculty.

strange that he treats me like a good friend but to cut the story short, though he is damn cute, he never used the urinal but chooses to use the cubicle so I have never seen him naked or his cock.

Until last week… we went for a weekend trip to JB and stayed in a hotel. It so happens that the bathroom door faces a full length mirror and when we entered the room, he dashed for the toilet and peed, without closing the door fully and I tried to peep and realised that the reflection from the mirror showed his cock, with some foreskin and I enjoyed while he relieved himself.

When he was done, I blushed and ran off to my bed and pretended to unpack. My heart was racing when he said he thought I was outside the toilet watching him pee and I denied so he laughed it off as he said I was unpacking  so I couldn’t have peeped.

Then that night, when he went to shower, I was disappointed that he locked the toilet door. But when he came out, he was in a Air Force tee shirt and a pair of light grey boxers.

When we lay on our bed and fell asleep, I wonder if I would see him naked and I could not sleep just thinking about this.

The next thing I knew, it happened. His cute little cock and balls fell out of his boxers and I was treated to the most amazing view coz he was in the process of getting hard. His cock head pushed his foreskin and I saw that dick head.

Last weekend was amazing coz I saw everything private about him so many times and the best part is he does not even know that there’s nothing I have not seen about him on that trip to JB. 

Many more sightings and experiences from Friday to Sunday! Beautiful trip.

🔥🔥oh my… I know this post is in 2023, but back then when you saw his cute didi grew out hard from his boxers shorts, did you get to see yr friend twitch his stiff cock in his sleep? 
Is his pubes bushy? I suppose he is uncut and did his foreskin auto retract after his didi full erected? Was there any precum?

haha. How long did you actually spent staring at his raging didi while he’s in deep sheep :)? I know I would stay up all night if im you to catch all these special intimate moments mmmm. I slept with my straight crush too when on overseas trip but these scenes never happen to me lol. My fetish mm

Edited by Pubico1

On 9/27/2024 at 11:09 AM, Want to try said:

I play sports everyday so use the club changing room daily. There I see strangers and friends kkj and ass all the time. Some friends especially the Asians are more shy and they struggle to wear their underwear with a towel around their waist while the Ang moh type will stand right in front of you to take off everything and instead of covering their crowd jewel they stand there naked to talk to you about how you suck in your game earlier! Managed to see quite a few Asian cocks there, some cut some with long foreskin some big some small. The Ang moh cocks are almost always bigger and thicker. One Ang moh has such a long flaccid Dong that I do wonder if it gets any longer and thicker when erect! Some old guys have very wrinkled cocks and one looks like a shrunken turtle head... So seen many but difficult to get excited when you see them daily... Unless of course you get to touch or hold them and feel them grow 😜

We see that all the time in the gym changing room.

Edited by Balestier

4 hours ago, Balestier said:

We see that all the time in the gym changing room.

So lucky of you. Most of the guys in my gym wear their underwear in the shower cubicle. Those who put on his underwear at the locker did it with towel wrapped around his waist, mostly. 
Yawnzzz 🥱😴

44 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

So lucky of you. Most of the guys in my gym wear their underwear in the shower cubicle. Those who put on his underwear at the locker did it with towel wrapped around his waist, mostly. 
Yawnzzz 🥱😴

Indeed... Face me face me

On 10/16/2024 at 11:19 AM, Want to try said:

He stood in front of me to chat for a good 3 mins and I was so tempted to grab his balls to loosen the tightness... 

will feel awkward as dunno where shall i look at during the chat... hahaha 

On 9/26/2024 at 7:30 PM, Cavalier said:

I go for IPL and do Boyzillian. I think it makes personal grooming easier. I have many friends who are married, so there is little opportunity to ask them out specifically for onsen/totally naked opportunities. Does anyone have suggestions for naked adventures?

Join married or unmarried friends for onsen tour in Japan, wives & all.  Some ryokans do not have in-room showers, only common baths. It's normal to use common baths in Japan. Simply lovely and beautiful Japanese scenery from all perspectives.

On 10/16/2024 at 11:19 AM, Want to try said:

I see my friends kkj almost daily…. Most Ang moh will stand naked infront of you to chat. It is so damn difficult to keep your eyes off their huge cocks and balls. … Worst is when they wipe their cock dry right in front of you. 

yeah .. ang mo cocks (those I follow on chaturbate) are usually more hung and most dangle heftily. Drying their cocks in front of u is insane. Imagine he pulls back his foreskin to dry his delicate manly glans with one toned leg onto the bench crotch facing u .. all the while chatting, drying his manly bits … if I’m u I may drop faint .. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.