Male HQ

Cloud Nine BodyCare Spa -Somerset MRT Station - Cuppage Plaza ( OG Behind )

• 2 weeks later...

Roy, incidentally, for those who dunno, was from Gary's stable (Body Master at S'pore Shopping Centre). Everybody at Body Master was disbanded because of COVID but many are trickling back. Hong is now Gary at Cloud9, Derrick is with Waterspa. 

i tried most of them and i'd say Sky and Aiden are good of all old timers. Feng and Kai not bad too Ming is overhyped in this forum. That would then be for me: Sky-Aiden-Kai-Feng-Ming.  Of new ones, Grayson is good, can feel how experienced he is. I respect him for being quite and just doing the good work. Huy is fine. Yet to try others. Will update the list.

3 hours ago, Processor said:

i tried most of them and i'd say Sky and Aiden are good of all old timers. Feng and Kai not bad too Ming is overhyped in this forum. That would then be for me: Sky-Aiden-Kai-Feng-Ming.  Of new ones, Grayson is good, can feel how experienced he is. I respect him for being quite and just doing the good work. Huy is fine. Yet to try others. Will update the list.

Aiden was certified juz last year lah, still wet behind the ears, hardly qualify as old-timer! One wrong fact and it renders your entire post suspect!

9 hours ago, Haaland said:

Aiden has been around at cloud nine for sometime, not sure how long exactly. I have tried him before, he is good as he is able to cater to my needs

I have tried Aiden too, I dun think he can even pass muster, let alone be the subject of hype!

20 hours ago, Haaland said:

Aiden has been around at cloud nine for sometime, not sure how long exactly. I have tried him before, he is good as he is able to cater to my needs

yup, same here. his massage skills are good enough for me. cheers!:,)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 9:51 PM, bobadi said:

Roy, incidentally, for those who dunno, was from Gary's stable (Body Master at S'pore Shopping Centre). Everybody at Body Master was disbanded because of COVID but many are trickling back. Hong is now Gary at Cloud9, Derrick is with Waterspa. 

Where are Sam, Kai, Jet and Lester now?

Will be good to be massage by them again.

There is finally a uber cute receptionist at Cloud9 to flirt with! After innumerable attempts, this one by the erudite name of Newton has been secured for a few weeks now. Do drop by and 色色 him!

But, come to think of it, the numerous others who quit after a few days could have done so precisely because too many 色狼 came to 色色 them!

Edited by actofgod

On 9/27/2024 at 5:07 PM, censoredego said:

I would have to say one of my faves now is Sooho.

Is SooHo that good to be your fave? I had tried him the other day, nothing unique. He is buff and fit, and his massage tends to be the hard kind.

Other than that, it is just a regular massage. There is nothing special or unique in his massage that I would go back to book him again. 

2 hours ago, cloud nine said:

Dear all,

Kindly be informed that massage therapist, Aiden has left Cloud Nine for good due to poor anger management situation. As such, we will not employing him again in near future.

Regards,

Management of Cloud Nine BodyCare

A masseur who only knows how to provide special services but cannot massage should have left here a long time ago 

Edited by LHF

I did the initial post immediately upon request by him, because I felt he needed desperate help to fend off rumours about his departure. 

Those who can work and survive as foreign talents here must be someone who is strong and 不简单。

My self realisation is never be too trusting. 你对人真心, 别人未必会. Cos they need to survive and only $$ speaks.

Whoever you are reading this post, this is for you.  做人要感恩. Not when you are in between jobs, then change to a fake person. Now that you have found a job, another 嘴脸。

It’s a small world.  And what goes around comes around.  What you shared about the company may be true, but I told myself to just listen and observe you, bec time will tell about a person’s characters. And I was right.  

#过河拆桥

#防人之心不可无

Edited by Lovem
Self realisation

I also thought that the comment about the reason for leaving is quite insensitive. Not that I have been service by this particular therapist before, but there is no need to put the reason for departure from the establishment publicly. 

1 hour ago, top_suck said:

Anyone remember Keo from cloudnine before? Where is he working now? 

Should ask Aiden what he did to cause Keo's departure!  Keo is back in Malaysia and will not be back any time soon after refusing to pay income tax.  😂

23 hours ago, nothingcompares said:

To put things objectively into perspective, Cloud Nine has backfired on themselves with the actions taken on Aiden's departure.

There were so many who have joined and left - a simple removal of names from the website will do. For the first time, there is a formal announcement (and shaming) on here and on the website; citing "poor anger management" which is unnecessary for everyone to know, and invites speculations (to whom? what happened?) unless the intent was to defame Aiden? There is no need at all to leave the name of a staff who has left on your official website - which is totally not your usual way of doing things - from Edison, to Nicholas and Brandon.

This is so unnecessarily suspicious. Aiden was probably one of their most popular massage therapist akin to a potential money tree. You have now lost him... and probably failed to retain him... so the way forward is to make things more difficult for your outgoing staff.

Think logically, guys, in the operations of any business and staff management.

Dun pontificate when you dunno the circumstances of the departure. Aiden is NOT the angel you presume him to be and much of what happens can be classified as bad karma. Of coz, it can also be said that if you had let this pass, this whole episode could have gone into oblivion quickly but since you choose to make a point of it, it has now become a point! Streisand effect, haha!

On 10/11/2024 at 1:08 PM, nothingcompares said:

There is no need at all to leave the name of a staff who has left on your official website - which is totally not your usual way of doing things - from Edison, to Nicholas and Brandon.

On hindsight, the departure of people like the egregious Edison should have been less quiet!

On 9/25/2024 at 10:25 PM, akiyuming said:

I tried Chen today (for the first time), his ability to relax tired muscles and effortlessly undo knots is impressive. I felt very much rejuvenated after the massage

Had better patronise him QUICKLY while you can!

Edited by randomtruths

Chen massage skill ranks very high in my list. His pressing and strength is on the spot.What is happening to him?

6 hours ago, randomtruths said:

Had better patronise him QUICKLY while you can!

On 9/25/2024 at 10:25 PM, akiyuming said:

I tried Chen today (for the first time), his ability to relax tired muscles and effortlessly undo knots is impressive. I felt very much rejuvenated after the massage

On 10/11/2024 at 1:08 PM, nothingcompares said:

To put things objectively into perspective, Cloud Nine has backfired on themselves with the actions taken on Aiden's departure.

There were so many who have joined and left - a simple removal of names from the website will do. For the first time, there is a formal announcement (and shaming) on here and on the website; citing "poor anger management" which is unnecessary for everyone to know, and invites speculations (to whom? what happened?) unless the intent was to defame Aiden? There is no need at all to leave the name of a staff who has left on your official website - which is totally not your usual way of doing things - from Edison, to Nicholas and Brandon.

This is so unnecessarily suspicious. Aiden was probably one of their most popular massage therapist akin to a potential money tree. You have now lost him... and probably failed to retain him... so the way forward is to make things more difficult for your outgoing staff.

Think logically, guys, in the operations of any business and staff management.

To be honest, the problem is with Cloud Nine’s manager, the fat guy. He treated Aiden very badly, plays favorites with both masseurs and customers, is rude, and basically does not like it when he perceives that his personally favoured masseurs like Soo Ho engage well with certain customers. When he senses it, he will then act to bar those customers. Masseurs that push back against him are then kicked out and publicly shamed, as with Aiden, who never had anger issues. I feel sorry for the masseurs there, both Soo Ho and Aiden and others as well as those on reception team. 

Edited by mungo

8 hours ago, mungo said:

To be honest, the problem is with Cloud Nine’s manager, the fat guy. He treated Aiden very badly, plays favorites with both masseurs and customers, is rude, and basically does not like it when he perceives that his personally favoured masseurs like Soo Ho engage well with certain customers. When he senses it, he will then act to bar those customers. Masseurs that push back against him are then kicked out and publicly shamed, as with Aiden, who never had anger issues. I feel sorry for the masseurs there, both Soo Ho and Aiden and others as well as those on reception team. 

Yet, you would be amazed by the secrecy the masseurs swear to keep, no doubt under pain of summary dismissal, preventing skeletons from falling out of the closet! Everybody disavows knowledge of any upheaval even in the face of it.

9 hours ago, mungo said:

To be honest, the problem is with Cloud Nine’s manager, the fat guy. 

Thanks for pointing out the elephant in the room (pun intended). He is like the Chinese palace 公公 who may be part of the problem but who is nevertheless a necessary evil in executing the dirty work of the emperor, sometimes even without express instruction!

On 10/11/2024 at 12:31 PM, Lovem said:

I did the initial post immediately upon request by him, because I felt he needed desperate help to fend off rumours about his departure. 

Those who can work and survive as foreign talents here must be someone who is strong and 不简单。

My self realisation is never be too trusting. 你对人真心, 别人未必会. Cos they need to survive and only $$ speaks.

Whoever you are reading this post, this is for you.  做人要感恩. Not when you are in between jobs, then change to a fake person. Now that you have found a job, another 嘴脸。

It’s a small world.  And what goes around comes around.  What you shared about the company may be true, but I told myself to just listen and observe you, bec time will tell about a person’s characters. And I was right.  

#过河拆桥

#防人之心不可无

So what you are saying is that your initial post (attached for comparison) was a pack of lies? You suddenly realise (self-realisation) Aiden is more of a fraud than you would like to admit? 

IMG_20241021_101559.jpg

On 10/7/2024 at 6:40 PM, p-2122 said:

Is SooHo that good to be your fave? I had tried him the other day, nothing unique. He is buff and fit, and his massage tends to be the hard kind.

Other than that, it is just a regular massage. There is nothing special or unique in his massage that I would go back to book him again. 

His bod isn't that nice imo and there not trimmed.. massage nothing special