Male HQ

If you had a time machine,

begleitung

Which age range would you go back / forward to?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If  I could turn back time, I would want to go back to the late 60s-early 70s (when I was between 12-20 years of age).  Those were loaded times with lots of man-2-man action in public toilets and bathrooms especially the ones in Clarke Quay, Chulia Street, Boat Quay, Tew Chew Street, Raffles Place underground car park, Jalan Kubor, Balestier Road Market, Short Street, Old Beach Road Market, Old Ellenborough Market, etc.  Now all these markets are gone .... only the memories live on.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

Does the question mean one single turning back to an optimum age,  or the ability to go back multiple times?

If I can have a real time machine where I can go back to any age and do it repeatedly,  I would go back as far as early childhood and correct the things I could have done better, and so return to every age where I did mistakes, and correct them all, covering my whole life.  But if I could do it only once I would either go back to today, before I ate a delicious apple pie,  or go back 20 years when I had just recently met my late boyfriend.

On 9/16/2022 at 2:09 AM, kimlo777 said:

If  I could turn back time, I would want to go back to the late 60s-early 70s (when I was between 12-20 years of age).  Those were loaded times with lots of man-2-man action in public toilets and bathrooms especially the ones in Clarke Quay, Chulia Street, Boat Quay, Tew Chew Street, Raffles Place underground car park, Jalan Kubor, Balestier Road Market, Short Street, Old Beach Road Market, Old Ellenborough Market, etc.  Now all these markets are gone .... only the memories live on.

You had all these man-2-man encounters while you were a teenager?    You didn't want to save new experiences for later on? 

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Does the question mean one single turning back to an optimum age,  or the ability to go back multiple times?

If I can have a real time machine where I can go back to any age and do it repeatedly,  I would go back as far as early childhood and correct the things I could have done better, and so return to every age where I did mistakes, and correct them all, covering my whole life.  But if I could do it only once I would either go back to today, before I ate a delicious apple pie,  or go back 20 years when I had just recently met my late boyfriend.

You had all these man-2-man encounters while you were a teenager?    You didn't want to save new experiences for later on? 

In my teens, I was choosy and turned quite a number of guys away which I now regret.  So if I could turned back time, I would do things differently - not be so choosy and take all the cocks that come my way.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

5 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

In my teens, I was choosy and turned quite a number of guys away which I now regret.  So if I could turned back time, I would do things differently - not be so choosy and take all the cocks that come my way.

Don't regret having been choosy and hopefully you remain choosy today.  In nearly everything, including cocks.  Who knows how many STDs you could have caught had you not been cock choosy!

If it's backwards, I will want to be more sexually active at a younger age. Get groped by older men or have forbidden sex. Be a child bait. Being gay never was a phase.

If it's forward, will want to be some where near my death bed so I would know if I have lived a good life, either news close to death is ok, no regrets.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
9 hours ago, egal said:

Being a baby was probably most carefree

We hardly remember being babies.  Although it can be carefree, we probably didn't think it at the time, since we needed our boobs and our diaper changes.  I don't remember, but I think that I am more carefree today.  I have everything I need, and I can procure it myself.

If I had a time machine, I would use it to meet certain individuals, including myself.  Not to select a better time, because all of them are a mixture of good and bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Go back to my early twenties, embrace by bi-flex sexuality. Rent my own place, crossdress if I feel like it, stay naked most of the time. Enjoy sex, male (fuck and be fucked) and female no matter, (and don't be choosy about their looks, average and above will do). Live life to its fullest, stay single, party like there's no tomorrow.

Edited by kinky kyle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2024 at 7:22 PM, AP1987 said:

I will go back to my teen. Really study hard and tell my mum I love her.

Ah... how much I wish I could get back to the time my mum was alive!  I would embrace her, kiss her, do everything for her...  But, when I had the opportunity,  I mostly thought about myself!  :(