Male HQ

Tips for Korea?

fragile being

16 hours ago, fragile being said:

Has anyone been to Korea? Are there any tips for a first-time goer like me? or maybe any good saunas to visit since it’ll be cold there?

Gay sauna in Korea are quite filthy, they don’t maintain it too well. 

Just now, Since u r here said:

TS qn very generic, so it has to be abt : those places right?

not so much of korea tourism right?

oh no i’m going there for vacation! sayna is just in the back of my mind

If you can be anything, be kind. You never know what someone is going through🌹

twitter

OnlyFans 

Seoul is very accessible. 

You need to buy the t-money card. Its like our EZ link card. You can also purchase Discover Seoul pass where you can use to get discount or free entry to their tourist places. 

Then, you can download their Subway app for their trains. And Papago for translation. For maps, google map is good enough. 

On 11/4/2022 at 1:40 PM, exostray89 said:

You need to buy the t-money card. Its like our EZ link card. You can also purchase Discover Seoul pass where you can use to get discount or free entry to their tourist places. 

Then, you can download their Subway app for their trains. And Papago for translation. For maps, google map is good enough. 

Thanks, this is helpful.  What about SIM cards?  Do they sell tourist SIM cards at the airport?  What was you solution to SIM cards, and why?

On 11/4/2022 at 1:40 PM, exostray89 said:

this is really useful. I'll get the apps and check on SIM cards etc.! Thank you!

If you can be anything, be kind. You never know what someone is going through🌹

twitter

OnlyFans 

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Korea is an amazing place to visit. It's a fun area with great nightlife, cool shops, and tasty food. One of my favorite spots is 홍대셔츠룸. If you like shopping, check out Myeongdong for trendy clothes and cosmetics. For a bit of history, head to Gyeongbokgung Palace – it's stunning and offers a glimpse into Korea's royal past. Don't miss out on the street food in Insadong, too. You'll find delicious traditional snacks. If you're into nature, hiking in Bukhansan National Park is a great way to see beautiful landscapes.

Edited by EmmyFakh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.