Male HQ

Nipple play

fragile being

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 3:18 AM, HC-B said:

The best nipple play I had was with a guy at CBP.

Among many many men I had physical intimacy with, he was the best.

Unassuming and down to earth but when it came to nips, he was a mind blowing wizard with a seducer’s fingers and a lover’s tongue and lips.

He just knew how to use his thumb and fingers and tongue to slowly rotate and tease and stroke and caress my nips and lick my nips, until my chest, spine and brains exploded with ecstasy.

I was putty in his hands and he too in mine.

The way he convulsed and jerked and heaved and gasped and moaned, his head thrown back, eyes clenched and neck bulging as I returned the favour and sensation back into his body was the answer I needed.

Please introduce him

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Jellapho said:

Nice nips... I used to hate the ticklish feeling when my sensitive nipples got licked or touched... recently i have learnt to embrace this feeling and find that the arousal can be quite stimulating. it is especially kinky when my partner truly enjoys playing and licking my nipples... and my moaning, begging and ticklish spasm only gets him more excited...

Anyone fit young guys want to dominate and edge my nips? Tele krykry189

Thank you.  Am still learning to embrace this feeling 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 3:56 PM, aldehyde said:

my nipples also damn sensitive. start with slow gentle teasing, then ramp up to pinching twisting and even (a bit of) biting. turns me on like crazy

wah can wrestle and nipple play you?

• 1 month later...