Male HQ

What are your stories about your crazy neighbors?

Guest Estefan

Years back during CNY, I had my group of gay friends came over & we had 2 tables of mahjong ongoing. In the evening, someone came knocking on my door. When I opened it, my ang mo neighbour’s friend (also ang mo) was standing in his underwear & in a seductive manner. He asked if we could lower our volume but I don’t think that’s the real reason for him knocking on my door 😉

Not sure if I am the noisy/crazy neighbour though 

Guest siaolang neighbour

my current siao lang neighbour. each time we walk pass this crazy aunty house. she will grunt and call us kuy/ghost. everyday loud tv noise loud chant loud chinese song played. she can only mock and harrass you from inside house. cause she a coward. 

My newly naturalized citizen neighbors above is staying in their home country time zone. 

They will be pounding spices at 3 am. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest hashima
1 hour ago, fab said:

My newly naturalized citizen neighbors above is staying in their home country time zone. 

they must be feeling suay to have a lao cb like you as a nehbour so pound spices to curse you this cb

My former neighbour upstairs having sex with his girlfriend. The first year he moved in, it was all good. Then he got a girlfriend and everytime they have sex, I can hear it as the bed is positioned somewhat above mine. I can hear the squeaks and every sound the furniture makes when they are fucking. One time, my elderly neighbour was over and we were watching a movie, and we heard them having sex. She was wondering if he is sawing something in the apartment. I said nope, he is fucking. She laughed and was that loud? I said yes, but on the bright side, he lasts about 15 minutes on average. Based on the rhythm, I can pretty much tell when he is done. The squeaking rhythm will speed up and then sudden stops, followed up a few slower squeaks. 

He is a pretty good-looking guy too. Too bad straight. He moved out during COVID. 

Love. 

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

My former neighbour upstairs having sex with his girlfriend. The first year he moved in, it was all good. Then he got a girlfriend and everytime they have sex, I can hear it as the bed is positioned somewhat above mine. I can hear the squeaks and every sound the furniture makes when they are fucking. One time, my elderly neighbour was over and we were watching a movie, and we heard them having sex. She was wondering if he is sawing something in the apartment. I said nope, he is fucking. She laughed and was that loud? I said yes, but on the bright side, he lasts about 15 minutes on average. Based on the rhythm, I can pretty much tell when he is done. The squeaking rhythm will speed up and then sudden stops, followed up a few slower squeaks. 

He is a pretty good-looking guy too. Too bad straight. He moved out during COVID. 

The joys of living in an apartment building.:lol:

7 hours ago, Guest hashima said:

they must be feeling suay to have a lao cb like you as a nehbour so pound spices to curse you this cb

Diam lah lao hashima CB.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I stay in a domitory during uni exchange programme. Can hear my neighbour (next room) having sex, moaning, bed creaking etc. Interesting thing is, when I video call my parents at 8.30pm, neighbour will bang the wall to remind me to keep my volume down. One day, can't take it, banged back at them while they were getting on it. Sweet silence after that...

13 hours ago, fab said:

It's fortunate that you have the Buddhist detachment to not be bothered by your neighbors.  Isn't 3 am a good time for meditation?

On 2/3/2023 at 10:03 PM, robin said:

In the evening, someone came knocking on my door. When I opened it, my ang mo neighbour’s friend (also ang mo) was standing in his underwear & in a seductive manner.

I feel so bad that I have nothing crazy to report about my neighbors.  Never had any of them knock on my door standing seductively in his underwear. 

13 hours ago, doncoin said:

Why you never knocked on their door hard (when almost reaching the end of that 15 minutes +/-) when they were having sex ... an anti-climax! 😝

On 2/4/2023 at 1:25 PM, Since u r here said:

wow!!!!!!! pls tell me his undies is the boxers/ boxers shorts type

Not the tanga/mini /skimpy type........

when he walked along the corridor's , no other neighbours around? some corridors only belong to purely 2 households

or he alrdy more/less know your orientation? if not your friends' orientation?

Haha.. yeah, his undies is a light purple boxer brief type.  During that CNY incident, there are almost 20 gays  congregating at my place, plus that is not the only gathering I organize each month! So it is no brainer to know there is gay couple staying in the unit.   

My corridor is pretty quiet, though there are 6-units on our floor.  Back then, both my left and right neighbours are Australians and gays too, and that make up 50% of the units at my floor. Living in a mini-LGBTQ community is a bit like a gay sitcom, where in the morning when they happen to see me and my partner, we do greet each other.  When their parents and siblings came for visit, they will introduce them to me.  But when we bump into each other 1-1 in the lift, there will be offers made to 'meet 1-1'.  Crazy but it happens. 

My remaining straight Asian neigbours are aware and respectful of their gay neighbours.  They are pretty friendly and when they do bump into me alone, they will ask how is 'my friend'.  

Edited by robin

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why you never knocked on their door hard (when almost reaching the end of that 15 minutes +/-) when they were having sex ... an anti-climax! 😝

The same reason I wouldn't want anyone knocking on my door when I am about to cum. 

Love. 

Guest Knock your head.
On 2/7/2023 at 6:10 AM, doncoin said:

The same reason I wouldn't want anyone knocking on my door when I am about to cum. 

Ya. They should be knocking your thick skull instead. 🔨🔨😅

Difficult not to find noisy neighbour staying about your unit, unless you stay in top floor. I have stay few house, all the noises created by the stupid neighbour above my unit is about the same. Like running in the house, dragging items on the floor, dropping things on the floor and stomping sound on the floor.

• 1 year later...
Guest Deaf Fairy

Just wondering if you quarrel with your guy neighbor, do you find yourself with more urges for guy fun?

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Deaf Fairy said:

Just wondering if you quarrel with your guy neighbor, do you find yourself with more urges for guy fun?

If your guy neighbor is not a gay, how to have fun with him? Even guy neighbor is a gay also doesn't mean he will have fun with you.

Guest Nope
On 4/14/2024 at 1:20 PM, Guest Deaf Fairy said:

Frankly,  I didn't see that happening.

Guest Guest
On 4/16/2024 at 2:19 PM, Looking to rent said:

i used to leave my curtains open when I was nude at home late nights until i received a note in my letterbox that said thank you for being a nice neighbour and love my body

LOL.....me too got a note. Most of the time I came home late at around 1am after work so I will just stay in nude after my shower moving in and out the kitchen doing some chores. I presume the neighbour at 1 or 2 level up across my kitchen might have saw me in nude in their kitchen. The note was slipped under my door saying "I love what I saw! " :D

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL.....me too got a note. Most of the time I came home late at around 1am after work so I will just stay in nude after my shower moving in and out the kitchen doing some chores. I presume the neighbour at 1 or 2 level up across my kitchen might have saw me in nude in their kitchen. The note was slipped under my door saying "I love what I saw! " :D

Those who love to stay nuke, must stay top floor, at least no need to worry 1 or 2 level up across your blk is able to see your house. Unless the opp blk is higher than your blk.

my mum planting some vegies next to our house. one day neighbor pull all the vegies, we don't want to bring it up to make it bigger. next we only planting vegies at the part where is visible at CCTV.

traveling around Greater Jakarta

Traditional Massage

Guest Sim
On 4/17/2024 at 9:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Those who love to stay nuke, must stay top floor, at least no need to worry 1 or 2 level up across your blk is able to see your house. Unless the opp blk is higher than your blk.

Naked men across my flat are mostly those blue collar worker who returned home in the wee hour. Many thought that surrounding neighbours will be sleeping in the wee hour, so nobody will be watching. But late sleeper like me usually stand at the window in the pitch dark kitchen smoking without you even noticed. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Sim said:

Naked men across my flat are mostly those blue collar worker who returned home in the wee hour. Many thought that surrounding neighbours will be sleeping in the wee hour, so nobody will be watching. But late sleeper like me usually stand at the window in the pitch dark kitchen smoking without you even noticed. 

Sounds creepy standing in the pitch dark kitchen looking at your neighbour. 

Two years ago I had the issue with a opposite neighbour who had a huge altar in her living room and had this prayer oil burning at certain times plus incense sticks (she called them power incense sticks). 

The strength of the smell was that strong, anyone was able to smell it even at the ground floor.

Luckily, she moved out after 2 years…

In my opinion such religious activity should be disallowed in residential areas. The issue is where to draw the line. 

After my complaint she reduced the frequency but most annoying it was on the weekends.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 4/21/2024 at 1:12 PM, singalion said:

Two years ago I had the issue with a opposite neighbour who had a huge altar in her living room and had this prayer oil burning at certain times plus incense sticks (she called them power incense sticks). 

The strength of the smell was that strong, anyone was able to smell it even at the ground floor.

In my opinion such religious activity should be disallowed in residential areas. The issue is where to draw the line. 

After my complaint she reduced the frequency but most annoying it was on the weekends.

Yawn

Guest Blame yourself

You smelly which is why your neighbour want to burn incense to rid the terrible odor coming directly  from your house. 

Guest guest

But her altar is inside her house, why she cannot burn the incense sticks. She should close the door and window when burning. Unless her altar is placed at the corridor area.

Guest HDB

My next-door neighbour is a family of troublemakers. Beside their frequent noisy disturbances and loitering outside & peeping into my house, these are just some of their mischievous acts (still on-going despite being warned by HDB, Town Council, NEA and Police several times):

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Guest HDB said:

My next-door neighbour is a family of troublemakers. Beside their frequent noisy disturbances and loitering outside & peeping into my house, these are just some of their mischievous acts (still on-going despite being warned by HDB, Town Council, NEA and Police several times):

Looks like they're burning down the house...

Edited by singalion

Guest 犯贱冰冰
10 hours ago, Guest Blame yourself said:

You smelly which is why your neighbour want to burn incense to rid the terrible odor coming directly  from your house. 

LOL!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.