Male HQ

Piles / hemorrhoids Discussion - Can bottom with piles enjoy anal sex? + How To Take Care Of Piles? Pile Operation (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest sunflower

Yes, you can get them at the local pharmacy.

There are 2 type, the cream type where you apply on and around the affected area.

But I would recommend the "capsule" type where you stuff it into your anus. More complete treatment IMHO.

Don't worry.

Yes, you can get them at the local pharmacy.

There are 2 type, the cream type where you apply on and around the affected area.

But I would recommend the "capsule" type where you stuff it into your anus. More complete treatment IMHO.

Don't worry.

Piles cannot be cured is it? The cream can only alleviate the situation? Must operate to remove?

Try this : Proctosedyl ointment/suppositories for mild haemorrhoids. Not sure if you can buy over the counter, otherwise you need to get doctor's prescription.

In addition, may I suggest you to take this : Lactulose which you can buy from Guardian or NTUC......This syrup helps you to pass out soft stools without straining. You need to take plenty of water in order not to be constipated.

Edited by reflection

z

Guest hope this helps
Try this : Proctosedyl ointment/suppositories for mild haemorrhoids. Not sure if you can buy over the counter, otherwise you need to get doctor's prescription.

In addition, may I suggest you to take this : Lactulose which you can buy from Guardian or NTUC......This syrup helps you to pass out soft stools without straining. You need to take plenty of water in order not to be constipated.

the key thing is to make sure ur stools are soft and easy to pass... eating a lot of fibre food such as vegetables and drinking a lot of water will definitely help.

Now, I have some experience in piles. Luckily mine was internal piles, so i didn't suffer from the agony of can't even sit down properly. Per my doctor's instruction, you should:

1) Eat a lot of fruits, especially papaya

2) Drink a lot of water to keep the stools soft.

3) take medication. U can buy off the shelf at Guardian. It's call Daflon.

I was supposed to go for a ligation to remove the piles. But maybe because i take my meds regularly, drink tons of water, and overdosed myself with papayas, my pile shrunk to such a small size and all i need is an injection! Phew...

Edited by Panda_9791

Koh Samui, I need u...

Guest sunflower
Piles cannot be cured is it? The cream can only alleviate the situation? Must operate to remove?

Operation is not necessary/advisible if it's internal piles, or piles that will come out only after you pass stool but still able to shove them back in your anus.

Only if it is external piles that is really bad and uncomfortable then you may want to consider operation. But my understanding is that it will still recur if the same lifestyle/diet continues.

And Panda_9791 is right, with proper diet and lifestyle and Daflon, you can shrink the size of your piles.

BTW, sitting for long periods can contribute to piles too.

• 3 months later...
Operation is not necessary/advisible if it's internal piles, or piles that will come out only after you pass stool but still able to shove them back in your anus.

Only if it is external piles that is really bad and uncomfortable then you may want to consider operation. But my understanding is that it will still recur if the same lifestyle/diet continues.

And Panda_9791 is right, with proper diet and lifestyle and Daflon, you can shrink the size of your piles.

BTW, sitting for long periods can contribute to piles too.

BTW, how do one find whether is it a minor piles, if one find blood stain during passing of stool? Can 1st anal sex cause it?

1) Eat a lot of fruits, especially papaya

2) Drink a lot of water to keep the stools soft.

3) take medication. U can buy off the shelf at Guardian. It's call Daflon.

I was supposed to go for a ligation to remove the piles. But maybe because i take my meds regularly, drink tons of water, and overdosed myself with papayas, my pile shrunk to such a small size and all i need is an injection! Phew...

Do you take Daflon everyday? What injection were you given? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Just when to doctor yesterday and he says i have piles. But he is not 100% sure that the discomfort i am feeling is due to piles.

Although he says it is very high chance.

The recommendation was the usual one covered here, soft diet, lots of water and fiber.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• 3 months later...

Any guys had undergon ENDOSCOPY and removal of piles by staple method ? Is staple procedure painful ? pls share your experiences as I'm going for an operation in Sep. Tks.

my email tim338@hotmail.com

Guest stapled

After stapled piles surgery, there will be some pain. After taking the painkiller pills, you feel little pain. However if you need to empty your bowels, it would be somewhat painful and could have some bleeding. The doctors will give you tubes of gel to inject into the anus to lessen the pain. After 3 to 5 days, you should be alright.

Endoscopy - you won't feel any pain because you will be under general anaethestic and will be unconscious.

Guest stapler

my fren said that after operation, some ppl nd to wear adult diaper(long term) becos of muscle control difficulties, u hv such pro?

There are many types of procedures to remove piles: excision, banding, cryotherapy, laser, and now PPH (stapling method). There are also two types of piles: internal and external.

Internal piles can be treated by all of the methods above without causing fecal incontinence (ass ring control problems la). However if you excise (cut out / surgically remove) external piles, you may have to sometimes cut out part of the sphincter muscles with it. This may sometimes cause fecal incontinence.

Since there are many methods and also two type of piles, you should consult your doctor as to which procedure is applicable to you.

Just to note: with the advance of medical technology these days, there is less complications of this sort when undergoing piles operation.

Guest stapled.

Did it three years ago. The staple method. It's good. But for the first week, you'll be housebound, as you will need the privacy of your home for your poop activities. Going out and having a sudden poo attack can be quite painful.

After the first week, you'll be okay, just be careful and having excessive bum sex is of course a no-no.

After stapled piles surgery, there will be some pain. After taking the painkiller pills, you feel little pain. However if you need to empty your bowels, it would be somewhat painful and could have some bleeding. The doctors will give you tubes of gel to inject into the anus to lessen the pain. After 3 to 5 days, you should be alright.

Endoscopy - you won't feel any pain because you will be under general anaethestic and will be unconscious.

Will the operation to get rid of the skin tag same as the piles operation?

I heard from the doctor that the hole will be smaller and some time u might have diff

icult in passing motion....thus u have to operate agn to open up the hole....is that true....?Any doctor here to advise?

There are many types of procedures to remove piles: excision, banding, cryotherapy, laser, and now PPH (stapling method). There are also two types of piles: internal and external.

Internal piles can be treated by all of the methods above without causing fecal incontinence (ass ring control problems la). However if you excise (cut out / surgically remove) external piles, you may have to sometimes cut out part of the sphincter muscles with it. This may sometimes cause fecal incontinence.

Since there are many methods and also two type of piles, you should consult your doctor as to which procedure is applicable to you.

Just to note: with the advance of medical technology these days, there is less complications of this sort when undergoing piles operation.

I think I have internal piles as I often (once every few days) see blood in my toilet bowl after I pass motion.

I don't feel any pain nor apply force to push when passing motion.

I had "anal fissure" two years ago, and I just know that if a doc were to poke an instrument through my anus to look for internal piles... I'll die in pain.

It's probably a dumb question but I'm wondering if it's possible to do an x-ray instead to find out?

Thanks.

Hi

I had piles a couple of years ago. The doctor recommended "staples" treatment. I was under GA, and everything was ok when I went home. One day later, I was experiencing acute pain and I went back to the doctor. The doctor immediately arranged for surgery and I was under GA. The piles was removed by surgery and till now I do not have this problem.

My advice is not to go for the "staples" treatment after having gone through the trauma. Surgery may be painful during the initial few days after the removal. In the long run, as for me, it is the better option. My two cents worth.

i find it ironic...how come our own poo doesnt infect/dirty our fresh wound after ops?

The reason is very very simple.

Your poo is as almost clean as the food you just ate yesterday, only its now become waste after your system had absorbed all the nutrients.

And the stink comes from the course of fermentation by the enyzmes in your body; so the more meat you eat, the worse it'll stink. Same for those do't clear it everyday (aka few day old rubbish?)

So in other words, your poo is actually quite "clean" when its fresh from your anus.

Just went for my endoscopy yesterday!!!! The whole process is alright but the after feeling is not that good. I was awake through out the whole process as I wanna see what really going on inside me. Really amazing! At the same time, I had my piles remove too.. mine is using banding method. Not sure about the difference between staple and banding.

Letting go is an art of love and kindness to oneself :)

Just went for my endoscopy yesterday!!!! The whole process is alright but the after feeling is not that good. I was awake through out the whole process as I wanna see what really going on inside me. Really amazing! At the same time, I had my piles remove too.. mine is using banding method. Not sure about the difference between staple and banding.

Banding is a simple non-surgical method for not-too-large internal piles. Very simple, just slip a rubber-band around the pile and it will cut off the blood supply to the pile. After a few days, it falls off on its own. Easy peasy but give it a few weeks before you go back to getting fxxked, yeah? Must give time to recover first.

• 8 months later...

The banding process worked for me a long time back but i found that my piles came back. Does anyone know if a particular type of food makes piles worse? like meat for example.

To prevent recurring piles, you can take a combination of 2 tabs (Diosmin 450mg & Hersperidin 50mg ) and 1 sachet of Flybogel every morning till the piles is gone.

Also try, in fact its a must, to have a high fibre diet for all your meals.

Add this into your daily meals and snacks - wholegrain bread instead of white bread, oatmeals, brown rice, more fruits and veggie, nuts, dried fruits (raisins/apricots/cranberry etc) etc.

Meat alone do not make piles worse but rather, a badly balanced low fibre diet and poor bowel habits with regular constipation, does.

Edited by cock brand

• 6 months later...

i have just had staple surgery and for last 4 days life is like hell anybody going for it should first explore all alternatives and than only resort to it as last recourse

It's not that bad lah. What you can do is to really soak the wound in a small basin of hot salt water or use a piece of cloth soak in the water to wash it every few hours. It helps a lot to relief the pain.

I had piles during my army days. I didnt go for operation but had it tied instead. The chinese doctor says it will drop off when it dries up. She advice me not to take sotong cos is poison. From then on i didnt take. The process only took a while n after tat i just leave the clinic. It has beetn more than twenty over years n it never comes back again.

• 10 months later...

I had condom on and started fxxking this bottom in a sauna. When entering his anus, I felt something that felt like piles at his anus entrance. After a few insertion, I quickly took out the condom and left the room and went to wash.

fxxking a guy with piles, is it contagious.?

Totally agreed with the earlier posters. There were few btms I met n Chinatown sauna claimed they have piles after I touch their cracks. However, it is so dark and there is no way you can see.

Guest First Guest

I am the first guest that started this post. When entering him, I felt a lump outside his anus, size of a rounded green bean. It had a smooth skin. I asked him piles. He did not answer as he was moaning. It was dark in the room and I could not see the shape of the growth. I am glad I practiced safe sex. And do clean out after every sex.

Thanks very much to youngdoctor for other caution too.

Guest youngdoctor

haha no problem. do also note that piles tends to bleed on contact (that's why all the ah pek, ah um always come to hospital because they have bleeding per rectum). would be quite gross without a condom.

safe sex please everyone :)

haha no problem. do also note that piles tends to bleed on contact (that's why all the ah pek, ah um always come to hospital because they have bleeding per rectum). would be quite gross without a condom.

safe sex please everyone :)

Good point. Piles per se are not a form of STD, but the bleeding does present a health risk. Any kind of bleeding during sex is best avoided.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest PILES OPERATION

I am going for a piles operation in SGH. Any brothers here have been thru the operation before can share on:-

1. Is it very painful after operation ? Pass motion any blood after operation ?

2. Any painkillers given?

3. How many days warded

4. How many days MC given ?

5. Period of recovery

6. Any  re-occurance of piles after the operation ?

Really SCARED of it.!

Thanks everyone !

Guest Piles operated

1. Somewhat painful after operation. Some blood when passing motion.

2. Enough painkillers given

3. Day surgery or at most one day

4. About 10 days MC

5. 2 weeks

6. Don't know

I had mine done 10 years ago with staple surgery. The piles recur after around 6 years. I never had anal fissure before but 1 year after the op,  I had one. And from then on, had fissure on and off. Cannot even get penetrated! So, I think it is best to avoid.

• G_M changed the title to Piles / hemorrhoids Discussion - Can bottom with piles enjoy anal sex? + How To Take Care Of Piles? Pile Operation (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.