Male HQ

Tights

Tim Lee

On 2/16/2023 at 6:21 AM, Tim Lee said:

Do you guys find tights too revealing for gym use-especially white tights?

How often do u all wear tights for jogging etc ? 

yes white is very revealing... at times i do wear tights to stroll in the park

Overall, no. Some guys, and especially girls, even wear them after gym onto the train or bus home.

however, white may be too revealing for guys cos of our extra package in front lol. Darker colours is totally fine; may not even need to wear underwear beneath.

if you are really not sure, try wearing shorts over it and slowly gauge the room or until you build more confidence.

I usually just wear tights to the gym. Can show off my butt more. Lol

Funny story. Was lying down in bunk in just my tights with my butt facing up- I had a two man bunk. My OC came in wanting to ask something but immediately left coz though the butt was a girls butt. Lol

Yes, white color tights are too revealing not only in gym but also for jogging.

Normal times I think is okay, but once sweat or wet then is too revealing.

It comes down to the fabric itself. I have a pair of workout tights in white that are designed for winter, so the underside of the fabric has a fleece texture. It is quite opaque unless I am wearing a bright neon thong or jock under, then you can sort of see the colour a little.  This pair of tights may not be suitable for Singapore weather. 

In general, most of the compression tights are designed to be layered over shorts. Hence thinner fabrics are more translucent depending on the colour. If you get running tights, the fabric will be slightly thicker, and you can tell they are designed for running by the reflective strips they have on the tights design for safety. 

Love. 

On 2/20/2023 at 11:55 AM, Giggidy said:

I usually just wear tights to the gym. Can show off my butt more. Lol

Funny story. Was lying down in bunk in just my tights with my butt facing up- I had a two man bunk. My OC came in wanting to ask something but immediately left coz though the butt was a girls butt. Lol

Your OC probably left because he gets an erection lah.. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wear my tights for running most of the time. I also wear running shorts for the same purpose. I do not wear any underwear beneath my running tights. 

My running tights is from 2XU. It's safe and it's not translucent/transparent.

Gym wise, I wear my tights (without underwear and without any shorts over it) sometimes. I prefer wearing gym shorts for gym. Nowadays, shorts comes with built-in tights. Very convenient.

Some guys may find Wearing tights ... uncomfortable as they have small dick.

I am a good example... when dick is soft, wearing tights can be "feeling small" in front of well endowed guys.

The confidence level is low. Sigh 

Edited by JoJoMan

On 3/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, JoJoMan said:

I am a good example... when dick is soft, wearing tights can be "feeling small" in front of well endowed guys.

To be honest, majority of local men are not big when we are soft. I do not deny there are some well endowed men who wear tights. 
Thus, we are being too judgmental on ourselves. When you are small, you have the ‘feeling small’. When you are big, you are worried that it’s too revealing. 
Don’t think too much. Just wear your tights. 

On 2/21/2023 at 11:28 PM, doncoin said:

It comes down to the fabric itself. I have a pair of workout tights in white that are designed for winter, so the underside of the fabric has a fleece texture. It is quite opaque unless I am wearing a bright neon thong or jock under, then you can sort of see the colour a little.  This pair of tights may not be suitable for Singapore weather. 

In general, most of the compression tights are designed to be layered over shorts. Hence thinner fabrics are more translucent depending on the colour. If you get running tights, the fabric will be slightly thicker, and you can tell they are designed for running by the reflective strips they have on the tights design for safety. 

yes, i guess white colouored compression tights is too revealing to wear in public without a pair of shorts over it.. i do have a pair of white compression tights, but never worn it alone without any shorts over it.

I wear short "tights" which are actually sports underwear to gym. One black and another in khaki green, both perforated on the inner thights and crotch area. Just don't be too self conscious when taking public transport.

• 3 months later...
On 3/8/2023 at 7:14 AM, bluerunner said:

To be honest, majority of local men are not big when we are soft. I do not deny there are some well endowed men who wear tights. 
Thus, we are being too judgmental on ourselves. When you are small, you have the ‘feeling small’. When you are big, you are worried that it’s too revealing. 
Don’t think too much. Just wear your tights. 

agree... dont think too much. sometimes is better than expected...

Edited by thinking35

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

At times I wish there is someone to wear tights w me to the gym. Always gym alone so will still wear once a long while. But not v often. Esp the white one. And will wear during off peak.

Yes for me too, White one can only be off-peak for gym and late night for jogging 😛

36 minutes ago, thinking35 said:

Yes for me too, White one can only be off-peak for gym and late night for jogging 😛

i will always wear black tights to go run, and sometimes in white tights, usually weekend late afternoons.

will try to cover the crotch area as my top is quite long > <

• 2 weeks later...

I wear tights if I'm going run with a fast friend. Else will just wear short shorts, like OCS running shorts to reduce abrasion. I thought it's more practical to let as much of my skin breathe instead. I rather be small when soft, otherwise it's super obvious and self-conscious omg. happened quite a few times, but just focus on running and the blood will be rediverted to naturally flow to legs instead. I guess I don't really care much since I run topless either in mornings or afternoons.

18 hours ago, grandy said:

I wear tights if I'm going run with a fast friend. Else will just wear short shorts, like OCS running shorts to reduce abrasion. I thought it's more practical to let as much of my skin breathe instead. I rather be small when soft, otherwise it's super obvious and self-conscious omg. happened quite a few times, but just focus on running and the blood will be rediverted to naturally flow to legs instead. I guess I don't really care much since I run topless either in mornings or afternoons.

Yes....just focus on your run and no embarrassing situation will arise.

I also agree w you that I rather be small when soft. It's less intrusive. When you are running, no one will notice. It's also easier to run w something smaller than something bigger (and heavier) down there. 

Although I love my skimpy running shorts, tights is a better option for me now 'cos it reduces the chance of indecent exposure when I am resting on the floor after my run. 

Duh! White is so obvious if u wear it in the gym why not wear it for late night hiking or exhibit shiok! If you wear white in gym obviously you telling people u r gay and seek some hot action if you hot ripped n defined lah 😂 There is white tight that can't be seen inside...

Just be mindful if you gym have to fair with the ladies too...if u seek some hot action just be naked in locker rooms or steam/sauna/ice room 😂 or Don't closed the door 

Other then the white other colors is fine...I wear it everyday find it such a turn on...better if caught in the rain go nearest 🤫 n play coz nobody is there 😂 I love the RAIN 🌧️ anytime even wee hours if you exhibitionist you understand what it means haha 😂 if got sun or too hot go ECP or Sentosa or non peak swim complex to sun tan n play 😂 or just to shower 🚿 best if you are safra/homensteam/clubhouse member 

Yesterday just saw a straight daddy in tight at the void deck of my block when I was about to go and buy my lunch. Very sexy but noticed he wear brief too cos of the VPL. Can’t help myself from taking a picture of the bulge when he was in the phone. What a sight.

I love to wear tight with no undies and pair it with my thick donut silicone. I love the feeling of wear it i feel so light no restriction on my movement be it in the gym or may weekly 5 km run bare body just my full length tight if drench wet with my sweat it could see the shape and lines of my tool and the way it sway when i run and if I in the gym i still wear my thick cockring as i wear when ever i leave my place with my stringers on it cover little bit. I don't if care what ppl gonna say as I kind of exhibitionist.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 8:40 PM, Leanmeat said:

At times I wish there is someone to wear tights w me to the gym. Always gym alone so will still wear once a long while. But not v often. Esp the white one. And will wear during off peak.

Just go to weightlifting gym like canvas or the forge. everybody wear tights only. lol.

On 3/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, JoJoMan said:

I'm somewhat a grower too, especially when lifting heavy, my dick do shrink further. but who cares. focus on what you're doing. the only important size is the size of your hard dick. empty lump of foreskin can grow into decent size rod.

Edited by ai_id

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Well, I wear tights down to walk my dog, run, circuit training etc. It's comfortable.

IMG_20230723_132336-01.thumb.jpeg.51e0d84aefb90c98150dc1dc84b83268.jpeg

How brave of you!

Surely many eyes will fall on yours... mine surely 

Edited by JoJoMan

3 minutes ago, GabGabriel said:

Nice 

Thanks Gab! Do you like wearing tights too? 😊

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

6 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Don't mind if I ask this Q here: Are you circumcised?

Haha! No, I'm not. You're the second person on this platform who asked me this. What's with this question ah? HAHAHA! 😝😝😝

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

2 minutes ago, GUMMYMANSG said:

Haha! No, I'm not. You're the second person on this platform who asked me this. What's with this question ah? HAHAHA! 😝😝😝

Because in the earlier photo you shared, it shows the contour of your penis especially the glans clearly. 

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

Because in the earlier photo you shared, it shows the contour of your penis especially the glans clearly. 

You like it, I hope! 😝

23 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

i certainly do. thx for sharing

Post some of yourself too! Do you wear tights when you workout? 😊

9 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yea I do. 

Looking forward to seeing you in tights! Excited to see your pictures! Heh heh! ✌️😜

And here's one of me in my white tights. I insist that it's not underwear! It's spandex material! Spandex = tights. No? 🤣🤣🤣

img_5_1690932842311-01.thumb.jpeg.413e985d4a8c0af2677e2f7ca93b4812.jpeg

8 hours ago, thinking35 said:

That's what I tot too...

Really lah. My lollipop has a wrapper to maintain freshness. HAHAHA! But oei! We are going out of topic. Later GM scold us! Let's go back to tights! Show us photos of you in tights! 😝

On 8/6/2023 at 2:04 AM, GUMMYMANSG said:

Looking forward to seeing you in tights! Excited to see your pictures! Heh heh! ✌️😜

And here's one of me in my white tights. I insist that it's not underwear! It's spandex material! Spandex = tights. No? 🤣🤣🤣

img_5_1690932842311-01.thumb.jpeg.413e985d4a8c0af2677e2f7ca93b4812.jpeg

Spandex = Tights? hehee... Even tops are with Spandex these days.

Anyway, I sometimes also wear underwear as tights 😅🤣😂😛