Male HQ

Pounding/Being Pounded - Sharing of Best Experiences

grocksdlostboy

As a top there’s nothing more sexy than a bottom that leaks precum uncontrollably. Maybe it’s because im >8 inches and constantly hitting the gland that produces it, but its a good sign that the bottom is horny af for my dick.

Have this fuck buddy who oozes so much precum that in missionary I would prop up his lower body to position his own dick over his face. He would give himself a precum facial every time with me breeding him deep. Sometimes he would ejaculate all over his face and stay hard because he was too fucking turned on and I continue breeding him til he cums 3-4 times in total.

Another time I fucked someone doggy style with his dick in a wine glass and after milking all the precum out of him made him drink it back down. He was so turned on by his own precum that he lost it after stroking a few times while drinking from the glass. Some of the kinkiest sex ive ever had.

reading this got me instantly hard haha :D 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, doncoin said:

So massage guy and I have not seen each other in a while. i have been super busy with work, and just generally too pre-occupied until last weekend when a friend mentioned about going to a spa and I thought I was long overdue for a massage. Long story short, I booked a session with a massage guy at my spa. His eyes sparkled when he saw me at the reception, and gave me a friendly hug. He looked cute in his white tank top and loose linen pants that were part of the spa uniform. 

We got into my usual room and he left me alone for a few minutes while I prepared myself for the massage. He returned and was super attentive, while he kneaded my back, checking every so often to make sure the pressure was right. At some point, he moved himself to be in front of me so that he could rub my back. However this time, something was different. Previously when he rubbed my back, I could feel his crotch banging against my head as he leaned in. This time, I literally felt his dick flopping through those linen pants.

"Are you not wearing underwear?" I asked him as I looked at his feet in the semi-darkness. 

"Yes. Do you like?" He replied teasingly while he continued to rub my back while I felt his dick growing hard. 

"Hmmm..." I said nonchalantly. He definitely knows how to turn me on as he continued to bang his hard dick against my head. Before I knew it, I could see that he had loosened those linen pants, as they fell to his feet. I could hear him shuffling around the room as I continued to face downwards. He applied more oil on my back and next thing I knew, I felt his naked body on top of me as he rubbed himself against my back, using his body to spread them. 

I wanted to flip over, but he told me to relax, after a while, he got up, and applied more oil in my inner thigh, gently teasing my balls, with light touches and basically making me rock hard. I give this guy credit, he definitely knows how to turn me on big time. Finally, he whispered that I could turn over. I flipped and saw that he was hard as his body glistened with oil. He applied some oil on himself, climbed onto the massage table, and repeated the process of rubbing himself against me. It felt amazing and incredibly erotic, though I did worry about the massage table not being able to handle both our weight. 

As he continued the frottage motion while I used my hands to play with his ass, which got him moaning away and I softened his moans with some heavy tongue action. Finally, when he couldn't take it anymore, he balanced himself on the massage table and gently lowered himself into my cock. No lube needed since I was all greased up as much as he was. I was fucking him in that position for a bit before we decided to get off the massage table in case we break it. He spread the towels on the floor while i pounded him from behind. He had to bite into the towel, to soften his moans. We experimented with different positions on the floor and I think that was how we spent the last 20 minutes of my 60 minutes massage session.

He finally shot his load while we were standing fucking over the massgae table. As he cummed, he involuntarily clenched his anal muscles and got me shooting my load inside him. I had to stop myself at that point from moaning out too loud from the pleasure he is serving. We were both panting in the semi-darkness when done with Enya or some New Age music playing softly in the background. Slowly. I pulled my dick out of his ass, still semi-hard. He turned around, smiled, and gave me a deep kiss, which got me somewhat hard again. 

"We go shower?" he said in his limited English. As he led me into the en-suite bathroom, he made sure the water temperature was warm enough before leading me in. We showered quickly to rid our bodies of the massage oil. He was out of the shower first and when I stepped out, he had more or less gotten dressed (still without underwear as I can see his dick dangling) and cleaned up the room. He gave me a hug again, and took the dirty linens out. That was another hot session with my massage guy G. 

Welcome back.  Look forward to your next spa visit.

4 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Agreed with the part that what happens in a spa should stay in a spa.

I had a slightly different (but pretty hot) experience as well but I learnt that whatever happens in spa should stay there. Once I had a masseur that I frequented in a certain spa in Singapore and usually it ended up with a happy ending because of the good chemistry we had. We eventually hung out for dinner and I thought I found a friend in my masseur.

After that dinner, when I returned to his spa, as soon as I entered the room with him, he didn't delay any further in getting both of us naked and proceeded to us making out and we took turns to pound each other as we usually did. But I still wanted my massage, so halfway through I told him I'm here for a massage first and that we can resume later on. At first he didn't want to and kept making ourselves horny. After some persuasion, he stopped and continued to massage me. Guess what, he couldn't hold it so he penetrated me again while giving a massage. It was hot no doubt but the massage was sloppy and bad this time because I guess he couldn't multi-task.

It ended with both of us cumming on each other. We overshot the massage duration but he didn't care at all. I guess he didn't have customers after that.

After the massage, that's when I realised that I can no longer go to this masseur as he will just be too turned on and will skip the massaging part. Sadly, I decided to stop going to him. It was a very hot experience nonetheless.

Maybe next time, I can share the story of how it all started between us. It was pretty hot how we started and ended the customer-masseur relationship.

That's quite sad to hear. You have my utmost sympathies.

5 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Agreed with the part that what happens in a spa should stay in a spa.

I had a slightly different (but pretty hot) experience as well but I learnt that whatever happens in spa should stay there. Once I had a masseur that I frequented in a certain spa in Singapore and usually it ended up with a happy ending because of the good chemistry we had. We eventually hung out for dinner and I thought I found a friend in my masseur.

After that dinner, when I returned to his spa, as soon as I entered the room with him, he didn't delay any further in getting both of us naked and proceeded to us making out and we took turns to pound each other as we usually did. But I still wanted my massage, so halfway through I told him I'm here for a massage first and that we can resume later on. At first he didn't want to and kept making ourselves horny. After some persuasion, he stopped and continued to massage me. Guess what, he couldn't hold it so he penetrated me again while giving a massage. It was hot no doubt but the massage was sloppy and bad this time because I guess he couldn't multi-task.

It ended with both of us cumming on each other. We overshot the massage duration but he didn't care at all. I guess he didn't have customers after that.

After the massage, that's when I realised that I can no longer go to this masseur as he will just be too turned on and will skip the massaging part. Sadly, I decided to stop going to him. It was a very hot experience nonetheless.

Maybe next time, I can share the story of how it all started between us. It was pretty hot how we started and ended the customer-masseur relationship.

can just be FWB loh :) no burden of a commercial relationship

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...