Male HQ

Korean guys

Saggiboy

Guest brave
12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Most korean guys are around 4-4.5".  But trust me, they are rock hard.

same with us chinese la...you think all of us are packing? majority of us are within the same length...lets not kid ourselves

I once had a Korean American army captain on exchange in singapore last year as a regular buddy for a few months, and since he hosted near my place, I met him quite often. He was fit, long and thick down there. Got him to breed me twice before I bred him for our last meetup before he left the country :( Was fun even if he wasn't exactly the best top

On 3/6/2023 at 6:46 PM, Saggiboy said:

Today I had a taste of a Korean guy. 

He msg me to meet up in G. Only shown bod. Nice muscular hairy legs, seems manly. Since I'm a little horny for a quick hook up at 6pm before, and he is near like 200m away, so why not? 

Reached his place, good looking guy,kept asking me if OK. Of cos I m OK w his look and bod. 

Then I asked if he is local, and he said he is Korean. I was pleasantly thrilled, but keeping cool not telling him he is my first Korean guy. 

Once entered his place, he stripped str8 away with a hard on! Nice manly bod and face, and very polite, English w a Korean accent, nice. 

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard. Very kinky too, loves to fuck near glass doors with just translucent curtains. And right outside is the common swimming pool! Well no one was ard. But he kept looking outside thru the curtains. Though he said they cannot see in, I think they probably can see some blurred actions happening. And he like to adjust a standing mirror to see himself fucking. 

Well, Korean oppa, finally, checked! 

Its just a fiction .. nice story !

• 1 year later...
49 minutes ago, EastSgDad said:

Any Korean Singaporean PR under 35yo? Straight act/ look?

Expats, students?

Keen to know 55yo SG Chn?

Pm me.

Why do you not learn.

Do not post hookup ad in the Main forum.

1 more warning point for your collection.

Your next spam will get your account suspended.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have surely seen uglier Asians than these Korean guys:

There are so many good qualities in the S. Koreans.   The wife of my son is from S. Korea, and two of my grandsons have definitely Asian faces.  Could I be so fortunate that they will turn out with these qualities?  (  I mean with their intellectual qualities, but also their physical, why not? )

Guest Forced Obedient
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The wife of my son is from S. Korea

Have you been the influencer on your Son to marry only Asian wife?  We all know you have been an Asian fetish throughout your life. 

Guest Gilbert

Koreans are actually not good-looking.  Just look at the average passers-by esp in the outskirts/rural places when you go to South Korea.  These are the natural looks in Korea.

But in Seoul, the people bothered to look good by either going under the knife and crushing the jaw - something which Singaporeans (read prawn nation in the other thread) dare not do, and the society has no such pressure to look good.  (Face it, it is ok to look ugly in Singapore when more than half the nation are not good lookers)

On top of the plastic surgery, needless to say they excel in make-up and exercises to tone themselves. 

I do not claim to support plastic surgery, my point is simply to point out that Singaporeans are not vain enough to go through pains to look good. Having a prawn body really wouldn't score that many extra points.

4 hours ago, Guest Forced Obedient said:

Have you been the influencer on your Son to marry only Asian wife?  We all know you have been an Asian fetish throughout your life. 

If it had been my Asian fetish, he would have married... a man!  Instead, he is as straight as an arrow and has a fetish for... beautiful women,  with plenty of girl friends before his wife.

Guest My View
14 minutes ago, Guest Gilbert said:

Koreans are actually not good-looking.  Just look at the average passers-by esp in the outskirts/rural places when you go to South Korea.  These are the natural looks in Korea.

You only need to look at all their presidents and their typical Korean look.  Unlike Japan, Korean guys are pretty rough and rude.

14 minutes ago, Guest Gilbert said:

But in Seoul, the people bothered to look good by either going under the knife and crushing the jaw -

Looking good is part of their survival requirements, due to aggressive competition in the job market.  Koreans emphasized strongly on excellent academic result + good looking.  Lacking on either one spells disaster to their family.   It is their culture to idolise the best of the best in Korean society and if resources permit, will pursue the dream of fame and popularity at all cost, including facial surgery.   As such,  I find K-Pop boys and girls quite artificial and girly.

The above is just a general view.  However, one can still find very handsome Korean hunk, not in the runway, but in XXX video. Therefore, all is not lost for the gay.

Guest Forced Obedient
3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If it had been my Asian fetish, he would have married... a man!  Instead, he is as straight as an arrow and has a fetish for... beautiful women,  with plenty of girl friends before his wife.

You didn't answer my question, why he chose Asian, among all his girl friends?  Not every white male want to marry a different race.  Did you threaten to kill yourself if he chose a white girl?  I am curious to get to the bottom of the matter.

4 minutes ago, Guest Forced Obedient said:

You didn't answer my question, why he chose Asian, among all his girl friends?  Not every white male want to marry a different race.  Did you threaten to kill yourself if he chose a white girl?  I am curious to get to the bottom of the matter.

There is no bottom to the matter.  I never suggested anything about the nature of his women.  And my personal example was that I married... a White girl, his mother.

There are beautiful and ugly girls and boys in every race!

Guest Forced Obedient
17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There is no bottom to the matter.  I never suggested anything about the nature of his women.  And my personal example was that I married... a White girl, his mother.

Please excuse me if I ask again. The answer pretty much matches my hypothesis.  You got married to a White woman, got divorced.  Your son choose Asian because you didn't want him to follow in your footsteps.  Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.  We won't enquire further.  We appreciate you bringing the light to us.

Now back to the topic on Korea.

I find Korean Girls less gentle than Japanese girl.  I tend to compare the movies between both countries to draw the conclusion.

On 9/19/2024 at 8:34 AM, Guest Forced Obedient said:

I find Korean Girls less gentle than Japanese girl.  I tend to compare the movies between both countries to draw the conclusion.

Good luck with your choice of girls.  I prefer boys.  

Sitting in front of my big screen,  I can imagine that I am King Steve, and the whole event is there so that I can choose the boy or boys for the next month.  :) 

Sara Davis Buechner

And it's not only the body.  They should have a nice soul, a first class education and interesting conversation.

Guest Yikey Korea
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Sara Davis Buechner

And it's not only the body.  

ALL are prawn.  Not my type!!!!  

2 hours ago, Guest Yikey Korea said:

ALL are prawn.  Not my type!!!!  

Hmmm...  I doubt that you are less prawn than the majority of them.  You may have a reason for posting as a "guest",  and it could well be... your face?  :lol:

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Good luck with your choice of girls.  I prefer boys.  

Sitting in front of my big screen,  I can imagine that I am King Steve, and the whole event is there so that I can choose the boy or boys for the next month.  :) 

Sara Davis Buechner

And it's not only the body.  They should have a nice soul, a first class education and interesting conversation.

Oh, that is a nice find.

Thank you for the video. As always, I do like some more than others (ranked by personal preference) but I'm happy to know that I can find attraction in every ethnicity and nation :)

Prawn or otherwise 😛

Guest huh?
2 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Prawn or otherwise 😛

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hmmm...  I doubt that you are less prawn than the majority of them

4 hours ago, egal said:

at least they have nice bdies.

and we should compromise?

4 hours ago, Guest huh? said:

and we should compromise?

To compromise is your personal choice.  And being smart, you hopefully can distinguish when to do it and when not.  I would not hesitate to "compromise" seeing those guys.

2 minutes ago, Guest I Luv Jipoon said:

An acquired taste, hmmm?

Yes, a taste acquired after some years and for many years now.  No. 1: Asians.  No. 2: Latinos ....   No. NNN: some nice girls, perhaps...

Guest I Luv Jipoon
4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, a taste acquired after some years and for many years now.  No. 1: Asians.  No. 2: Latinos ....   No. NNN: some nice girls, perhaps...

Is Mexican classified as Latino?

9 hours ago, Guest I Luv Jipoon said:

Is Mexican classified as Latino?

Yes.  Mexico is a Latino country whose language is Spanish, as well as most of what is south of it, that is, Central and South America.

I suspect that most of you  us would like to look more beautiful than we see ourselves now.    Korean guys have the solution:

Now I have a perfect destination for my next trip:  Korea,  to get this Idol Makeover Service for VIPs!  :) 

I notice that there are some nice public saunas in Korea:

This place looks clean and well equipped.  ( also so empty, the video must have been made at 2 AM, ha ha ).  Yet it misses an IMPORTANT element:  "GAY"!  😄

• 2 weeks later...

I keep liking Korean guys.  Are they "prawn" like some find Singaporeans to be?   I'm not sure, but I think that they are not.  Here are some I would not mind dating, even if the video is from 2023 and now they are all 1 year OLDER!   But how can I hide to them that I am 81 ?  :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.