Male HQ

How many tops are into breeding if bottom is on PrEP? + Stealthing during sex

Guest PrEP

1 hour ago, LeGrad said:

Stealthing is a major no-no, and we should normalize talking about boundaries before and during sex. My buddies and I are on prep and we always make it a point not to waste a load- it's meant to be deposited into someone one way or another.

BEST

ive been stealthed before about 10 years ago in shogun. i was having sex with a really old guy, he was probably late 60s or 70. during the foreplay stage he kept trying to slip it in and i kept stopping him telling him to put on a condom. he eventually went in with a condom in misiionary position. he flipped me around for doggy position, and after around 5 or 10- minutes of him pumping i reached back to feel it and realsed he was raw. i got up and hit him really hard

2 hours ago, btmslut said:

ive been stealthed before about 10 years ago in shogun. i was having sex with a really old guy, he was probably late 60s or 70. during the foreplay stage he kept trying to slip it in and i kept stopping him telling him to put on a condom. he eventually went in with a condom in misiionary position. he flipped me around for doggy position, and after around 5 or 10- minutes of him pumping i reached back to feel it and realsed he was raw. i got up and hit him really hard

That old guy deserved to be hit.

I hope you were not adversely affected physically, though I am sure the mental scar was there for quite a while.

Guest Not worth it

What's the appeal? Is it for top or bottom? As bottom, will feel violated and criminal. As top, why not just find someone who is willing to raw and both of you are prep? 

Is the appeal in the danger of getting infected? Or is it the betrayal? Oh violating someone and using them?? 

I don't get it. I remember a time when condom less sex = hiv death sentence. Now ppl like don't care. And still not on prep? 

So stupid. During my times all the hiv cases are the typical "I had bareback with my bf" it's usually transmitred like that. 

I still remember my ex asked me whether want to bareback. I told him no way. If he ask me for that, I'll just break up with him. 

He ask me why I don't trust him. I said it's not a matter of trust. The fact that he wants to try. Means there is a chance he will try with others. So I told him you wanna bareback go find someone else to try. I allow him. 

But the next time he wanna have sex with me nerd to show hiv test result and must be condom. 

That was before prep even exists. And I was scared shitless that we broke up due to lack of sex. 

I always believe, guy who are into raw sex. Will somehow find a way. 

I'm not taking chances. 

6 hours ago, yhtang said:

That old guy deserved to be hit.

I hope you were not adversely affected physically, though I am sure the mental scar was there for quite a while.

Yup i was mentally a wreck after. i know it sounds dumb but it feels like i was sexually assaulted.

Guest Yrp
9 hours ago, btmslut said:

Yup i was mentally a wreck after. i know it sounds dumb but it feels like i was sexually assaulted.

You were sexually assaulted. Period. Point blank. 

17 hours ago, btmslut said:

It does not sound dumb, you were, as a matter of fact, sexually assaulted.  And you have every right to be angry, and also feel hurt by the betrayal.  

I fully sympathize with your emotional condition after the fact.  I do hope you have mastered your emotions and are able to live a full and happy life now. 

I wish you all the best.

On 6/26/2024 at 7:53 AM, Guest Yrp said:

You were sexually assaulted. Period. Point blank. 

I remember for some after i was so confused becasue at immediately before that i was enoying myself and i was errect, and 1 second later i felt violated. hard to explain

Guest HIV rapid test kit?

I've a friend who wanted to play bareback after mutual testing using those HIV rapid test kits.

I'm tempted but not sure. Is it real? Of course not all tests are 100%, but I'm not sure if he's buying the real thing or maybe even he's just using cheap dummy kits to fool me? 

We had sex once with condom out of friendship but he's not my type. Since we like to talk about sex as good friends, then finally that day I agreed, why not? since I was horny and wet from all that talking.

We still talk about sex as friends and he still want to fuck me. This time he promised it will be better without condom. Emm, I've tried bareback twice and liked it but only if it's worth the risks.

It's new to me. I'm thinking if this is safe then in the future I might consider more bareback  fun.

1 hour ago, Guest HIV rapid test kit? said:

I've a friend who wanted to play bareback after mutual testing using those HIV rapid test kits.

I'm tempted but not sure. Is it real? Of course not all tests are 100%, but I'm not sure if he's buying the real thing or maybe even he's just using cheap dummy kits to fool me? 

We had sex once with condom out of friendship but he's not my type. Since we like to talk about sex as good friends, then finally that day I agreed, why not? since I was horny and wet from all that talking.

We still talk about sex as friends and he still want to fuck me. This time he promised it will be better without condom. Emm, I've tried bareback twice and liked it but only if it's worth the risks.

It's new to me. I'm thinking if this is safe then in the future I might consider more bareback  fun.

If YOU really want to bb, then YOU MUST be on PreP and ideally also doxypep

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BB fun

The important lesson IF you ever want to have bareback sex is to remember that it's your own responsibility to protect yourself and not put it onto the other partner. I've been on prep for a couple of years (UK) and get tested routinely, I have BB sex (I'm Vers) with a few regulars and with some from Grindr. I know I am protected, and everything else; if it comes to that is treatable. That is something I had accepted to enjoy it. This is strictly to each their own.

But there are a lot out there who always insist on safe sex (condom), have it on their profile in apps but when they meet up, strangely look surprised if you put on a condom or want to take it off or suddenly before you start tell you they prefer raw only. I guess they pretend to only do safe to secure the meet up and then hope on their chance for raw. 

On the other hand some here have a safe fun paranoia. Just lying with the dick on their butt crack they are scared or worst those who check "50" times if the condom is on or even worse check if not broken somewhere in between. Can kill the mood if it's too much. 

I met also locals who check the dick before fun like you're in front of a doctor at a STD clinic...  

Edited by singalion

11 hours ago, Guest BB fun said:

The important lesson IF you ever want to have bareback sex is to remember that it's your own responsibility to protect yourself and not put it onto the other partner. I've been on prep for a couple of years (UK) and get tested routinely, I have BB sex (I'm Vers) with a few regulars and with some from Grindr. I know I am protected, and everything else; if it comes to that is treatable. That is something I had accepted to enjoy it. This is strictly to each their own.

This ^ 

Guest BB fun
On 7/30/2024 at 10:16 AM, singalion said:

Bur there are a lot out there who always insist on safe sex (condom), have it on their profile in apps but when they meet up, strangely look surprised if you put on a condom or want to take it off or suddenly before you start tell you they prefer raw only. I guess they pretend to only do safe to secure the meet up and then hope on their chance for raw. 

On the other hand some here have a safe fun paranoia. Just lying with the dick on their butt crack they are scared or worst those who check "50" times if the condom is on or even worse check if not broken somewhere in between. Can kill the mood if it's too much. 

I met also locals who check the dick before fun like you're in front of a doctor at a STD clinic...  

That is funny though.. lol

Guest disclosed yourself
On 6/25/2024 at 12:29 AM, LeGrad said:

Stealthing is a major no-no, and we should normalize talking about boundaries before and during sex. My buddies and I are on prep and we always make it a point not to waste a load- it's meant to be deposited into someone one way or another.

Hot 🔥 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.