Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

20 hours ago, Guest RV Shock said:

A very memorable one was at RV pool for me when I was still in P4. 

Saw two guys in opposite cubicles showering with a full raging hard on. Was wondering to myself how come some people's kkj was so long like a hard stick. I was staring at them in amazement. They saw me staring but continued stroking their kkj facing each other.

It was only years later that l realised they were cruising each other. I was too shocked and went quickly to shower with a hardened mini cock too. :P

I remember last time the shower area had no cubicles. When I was young (around P6) and after finishing my swimming lesson @ Bukit Merah Swimming Complex, my heart will be pounding with excitement (and lust 😝) as I walked towards the shower area. Eye feasting of naked guys showering. 😍

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I remember last time the shower area had no cubicles. When I was young (around P6) and after finishing my swimming lesson @ Bukit Merah Swimming Complex, my heart will be pounding with excitement (and lust 😝) as I walked towards the shower area. Eye feasting of naked guys showering. 😍

So young bcome slut oredi. 🤣

Edited by cutejack

On 12/11/2023 at 5:59 PM, And then said:

For me, the feel you get from apps hook up is totally different to what you get from public cruising.

apps definitely more time consuming, chat, exchange pics, arrange time, arrange place, etc etc. of course you also tend to spend much more time with the person.

cruising is instant, can vary from a 5 second touch touch, to full blown fun inside a cubicle. more of a thrill.

i like both!

I agree! In the pool, it's much more exciting, spontaneous and personal. The atmosphere is definitely different.

It's like feasting in a restaurant compared to ordering food at home from an app.

Guest Guess Guest
On 12/10/2023 at 4:29 PM, Guest DrillaQ said:

Apps are worse. Probably the applicant gets asked many questions and need to show pics.  

It's a bit like the blind dates in the 90s. When both sides meet, they are guarded.

Pools are more spontaneous. Also the added thrill of getting caught.

I agree! I also like to paraphrase other people's replies and have other Guests agree with me. :lol: 

I ever see before at a pool that a man sexually take advantage of a boy. The boy look like in poly or ns. The man chitchat with the boy but then same time his legs tekan the boy underwater. The boy look damm uncomfortable and got try to struggle but then can see the man tekan the boy more until the boy stop struggling and just kena let the man do what he wants to him.

Guest Elephant in the forest

I was at Delta day before yesterday at 6pm. The cubicles are small and no hot dudes at all. Too many kids using the same showers and no point exhibiting cuz no one is watching 

On 12/10/2023 at 4:29 PM, Guest DrillaQ said:

Pools are more spontaneous. Also the added thrill of getting caught.

For me, it's the guilty pleasure and thrill of letting another man grope your private areas underwater (and vice versa), right under the lifeguard's watchful eye.  

6 minutes ago, Guest Elephant in the forest said:

I was at Delta day before yesterday at 6pm. The cubicles are small and no hot dudes at all. Too many kids using the same showers and no point exhibiting cuz no one is watching 

Yeah, the post-renovated Delta pool is terrible. The changing room is now half the size and they lowered the ceiling or something. Feels very warm and stuffy inside.

Very small and cramped now.

Very few cubicles now. Need to wait very long for other people to finish showering.

Can't really cruise like last time (maybe that was the idea).

Fucking hate it.

This I have to totally agree with. If it's a hot and sunny afternoon, good luck stepping out of the cubicles. Humid like a steam room. After all these years, they regress and move backwards. From well-designed showers (read: high ceiling, ventilated, open showers, easy to watch over belongings) to totally cannot make it. The one in Heartbeat @ Bedok also the same ...humid, warm,  floors always wet, waiting for someone to fall, and they have to leave the blowers on perpetually because air just doesn't move.

Guest DrillaQ

The flooring in the delta changing room is not properly done. The water collects and forms puddles around the benches. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

For me, it's the guilty pleasure and thrill of letting another man grope your private areas underwater (and vice versa), right under the lifeguard's watchful eye.  

Happened at RV, BV, Yankit. Nowadays pools too crowded.

Guest Useless
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I ever see before at a pool that a man sexually take advantage of a boy. The boy look like in poly or ns. The man chitchat with the boy but then same time his legs tekan the boy underwater. The boy look damm uncomfortable and got try to struggle but then can see the man tekan the boy more until the boy stop struggling and just kena let the man do what he wants to him.

so you did nothing to help and decided the best thing to do would be to post here about it? Congratulations on being completely useless. 

On 12/12/2023 at 9:47 AM, Guest RV Shock said:

Saw two guys in opposite cubicles showering with a full raging hard on. Was wondering to myself how come some people's kkj was so long like a hard stick. I was staring at them in amazement. They saw me staring but continued stroking their kkj facing each other.

It was only years later that l realised they were cruising each other. I was too shocked and went quickly to shower with a hardened mini cock too. :P

Hahaha...happened to me too when I m in sec 1.  In the 80s, we have no sex education in school and we kids those days were really innocent.  I was also wondering why they have such a thick, long hard kkj pointing straight or curving to left or right when showering and mine was small. The most memorable 1 was seeing a guy stroke and stroke to the 2 guys showering opposite him unitl shooting out white thing. BV pool was a real awesome pool.

1 hour ago, Guest Lim said:

Hahaha...happened to me too when I m in sec 1.  In the 80s, we have no sex education in school and we kids those days were really innocent.  I was also wondering why they have such a thick, long hard kkj pointing straight or curving to left or right when showering and mine was small. The most memorable 1 was seeing a guy stroke and stroke to the 2 guys showering opposite him unitl shooting out white thing. BV pool was a real awesome pool.

Ikr

Guest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
5 hours ago, Guest Lim said:

Yes you could hang your clothes and bags on their hard ons🤣

A couple of incidents/sightings at the pool:

1. For those who are old enough to remember the hay-day of Katong swimming pool, there was a japanese guy who wear arena and was a regular at the pool. He has gone "MIA" for a long while. Hearsay that he has shifted to the West. Surprisingly, I see him at the pool this afternoon.😉

2. Noticed that almost 99% of the water polo boys did not shower after training. Just change and go. Some did not even change. Just put on a shorts over the wet swimming trunks, Tshirt and off they went. 😵‍💫

3. Today also marks the last day of operation in 2023 for Katong pool. Damn, other pools in the east will have to bear the brunt of the pool closure for the next 2 weeks. 👎

Mmm.... where to swim for the next 2 weeks? 🙄🤔

20 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

2. Noticed that almost 99% of the water polo boys did not shower after training. Just change and go. Some did not even change. Just put on a shorts over the wet swimming trunks, Tshirt and off they went. 😵‍💫

I think they just want to save time so that they can eat with their teammates immediately, then go home to shower properly?

19 hours ago, bluerunner said:

1. For those who are old enough to remember the hay-day of Katong swimming pool, there was a japanese guy who wear arena and was a regular at the pool. He has gone "MIA" for a long while. Hearsay that he has shifted to the West. Surprisingly, I see him at the pool this afternoon.😉

3. Today also marks the last day of operation in 2023 for Katong pool. Damn, other pools in the east will have to bear the brunt of the pool closure for the next 2 weeks. 👎

Mmm.... where to swim for the next 2 weeks? 🙄🤔

What about the Japanese guy? Was he wearing a Japanese low rise arena? 

21 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I remember him.  He is very tan and sexy.  He has a huge dick too which many want during the times he was at katong pool.

Guest katongtannedjapswimmer

ah, I remember him too. In the hey days when he was younger, his bod was to die for especially in his red arena trunk. He was indeed a very handsome air steward and his dick was really thick and his sex drive was very high. Now he should be in his 50s, but still a very hot uncle.  

On 12/17/2023 at 2:45 PM, bluerunner said:

3 hours ago, paddle_up said:

I remember him.  He is very tan and sexy.  He has a huge dick too which many want during the times he was at katong pool.

Believe me or not, he stay in a condo, just 1 floor below my unit (don't ask me location). He swim at our pool too but probably going back there to exhibit.:lol:

Yes, he has got a big tool. He usually wear only a tee without shorts or underwear when home but once in a while fully naked too. Why i know because I can see him in his kitchen from my kitchen.

3 hours ago, Guest katongtannedjapswimmer said:

ah, I remember him too. In the hey days when he was younger, his bod was to die for especially in his red arena trunk. He was indeed a very handsome air steward and his dick was really thick and his sex drive was very high. Now he should be in his 50s, but still a very hot uncle.  

cant recall but must hv bumped into him

Guest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haiz all those stories about gorgeous guys at pool/sauna/toilet Look only. Don't dare approach. Don't dare say hi

Later come BW asking if the guy is in this forum.

Yes mate ZZZZ 

16 hours ago, Guest katongtannedjapswimmer said:

Wah! How did you know that his sex drive is very high?! 😈

On 12/18/2023 at 4:12 PM, Guest katongtannedjapswimmer said:

Air steward?! Ehhh…. That’s definitely not the person I was referring too. 😊

At a certain less cruisy pool today (20Dec), there was a tan tattoo chap w a handsome face and trendy hairdo, in black square trunks and a beefy rather muscular guy/uncle (??) in blue speedo cut swimwear. Both of you ‘spark joy’ at this boring pool. 
It’s still one of the pools with higher rate of clean shaven men too. 🤩

Guest You lie
25 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Air steward?! Ehhh…. That’s definitely not the person I was referring too. 😊

At a certain less cruisy pool today (20Dec), there was a tan tattoo chap w a handsome face and trendy hairdo, in black square trunks and a beefy rather muscular guy/uncle (??) in blue speedo cut swimwear. Both of you ‘spark joy’ at this boring pool. 
It’s still one of the pools with higher rate of clean shaven men too. 🤩

A likely story :lol: 

Haha man pool cruising days used to be more fun, especially when it’s open showers everywhere. Used to swim a lot when I was younger, and most likely the pool was when I realised I like men. 

Bedok and tampines were my go-to just because. But went to the Clementi pool once, and was not disappointed at all. Swimmer bod uncles were horny and hot. 

2 hours ago, bonekaz said:

Haha man pool cruising days used to be more fun, especially when it’s open showers everywhere. Used to swim a lot when I was younger, and most likely the pool was when I realised I like men. 

Bedok and tampines were my go-to just because. But went to the Clementi pool once, and was not disappointed at all. Swimmer bod uncles were horny and hot. 

Precisely, those were the days with awesome open showers. Like you said, all uncles were horny. Sad that public pools now are no longer cruisy.

19 hours ago, bonekaz said:

Yes. I also remember clearly that Bedok and old Tampines pools had open shower. No cube, no door. Just an open area, with shower heads on the wall. There were a few cubicle with door for the shy men. Majority of the guys used the open shower because it was the norm back then. Several uncles and kor kor weren’t shy showing off their hard ons to younger man like me (at that time, of course). 

Open showers the most fun. So discreet 😁😏 turn left, turn right as you lathering up and happily enjoying the view. Showering at the pool was fun cause get to pick the best spot to squeeze into 😂

But showering in BMT was bad, tired so hard to shower fast while facing the wall as your other bunkmates queue behind you watching your every moves. All the exposed bod don't know where to rest the eyes. 🤕 Worst when you have a chatty bunkmates who can't stop 😔

On 12/22/2023 at 8:25 AM, bluerunner said:

Several uncles and kor kor weren’t shy showing off their hard ons to younger man like me (at that time, of course). 

Yes yes....men during then were not shy showing off their raging hardon during  shower. But why are men nowadays so shy exposing their soft dicks ? All like to cover it with towel.

5 hours ago, Admiral_R said:

From a read of this thread is pool cruising pretty dead in general in SG? I’d like to try some places but if the chance is very slim and hardly any open showers then I may give it a miss 

Dun waste ur time, there is no more cruisy public pool in SG.

ActiveSG pools have more older men (senior citizens) nowadays. The younger ones have flocked to SAFRA. That's a good thing for me. Less people, less crowd, more chances of getting a lane all to myself. I do not mind the "boring" scene as long as I have a lane to swim peacefully. Too much "happening" will make me lose focus on what I set up to do.

Hopefully, the ActiveSG pools will continue to be relatively empty each time I swim in 2024. 

(If the pool is too empty, it's dangerous. Ah Gong may order that pool to be shut. 😶)

Back in the day YCK was very "infamous", even some straight men know that it is a hotspot which they avoid.

I went back 2 months ago, and there's only kids and old old grandpa men

lead to believe that the public pool impromptu organic non-organized "cruising" is indeed dead like how some of the folks here pointed out

2 hours ago, fenghou said:

I went back 2 months ago, and there's only kids and old old grandpa men

Not only in YCK pool. Many active sg pools I visited are patronised by kids and old seniors. The hay-day of cruising long over.

I agree that Safra pools are the new playground for cruisers. 

• 1 month later...

Haha to be honest all pools have fit guys some initiate some don't some egoistical as if they r ripped enough haha I can stop laughing if my homies r there we gonna laugh at u hard! Haha...u can find them in normal activesg to private clubs to clubhouses to gym clubs. 

nevertheless doesn't matter...as long u slim or lean or fit or fit with bodyfats or muscular or muscular with bodyfats if u wanna play enjoy just do it....unless u damn picky is your choice lah....

But again swimming is good for your back n shoulders. Worship me after swim also nice help me shower haha 

Guest Dong Dong Donkey
10 hours ago, oldies-lover said:

which pool got older to cruisy

say 60 plus 

Go in the morning between 8 till 11 am. 

Elderlies throng pools.

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, oldies-lover said:

which pool got older to cruisy

say 60 plus 

Alot of public pools are patronised by senior citizens these days. Morning and afternoon. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.